NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
WSHH sets black folks back 10000000 years
 03-29-2011, 10:03 AM         #82
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:

I see so many of yall bashing him....but my thing here is....Everything HES doing...YOUTUBE is doing and making WAY more money off of it. Hes a black man making money the same way these old white men in suits are and hes getting bashed for it....Would you all be this pissed if Q was in your front yard sellin crack to your neighbors? No...Youre pissed cause he figured out how to hustle n*ggas....THE SAME WAY White people been hustlin n*ggas....
The overseer is worse than the slave master,and that's all i have to say about that.
 7 years ago '04        #83
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Lol @ n*ggas constantly boasting about "not reading" but want to know what's going on... That's why ya'll heads are filled so much bullsh*t and fiction, because you wait for someone else to feed you your knowledge
 7 years ago '04        #84
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 rdrake said:
WSHH sets black folks back 10000000 years
 7 years ago '06        #85
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Dipset905 said:
if you get a couple million hits a day, you must be doing something right. stop hating on the n*gga and get YOUR money
All those hits ect...are rigged. Just like 106 & Park. Don't y'all get that this media ish is fradulant? Much like everything else in the industry. I'm so sick of hearing the phrase "get your money." Everybody is getting their money. The money isn't the point.
 7 years ago '09        #86
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Buncha retards in this bi*ch....lol...
"UTUBE DUZ IT TEW YOU GUISE!!!!"
Youtube videos are uploaded by the user, not by the site owner. That is where the problem lies. People do not like the fact that the actual company itself is responsible for stealing content.
 7 years ago '06        #87
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Lol @ n*ggas constantly boasting about "not reading" but want to know what's going on... That's why ya'll heads are filled so much bullsh*t and fiction, because you wait for someone else to feed you your knowledge
 Oh Finesse said:
after I wrote up on the first page and came back to see "I'm not reading this sh*t" said about 5 times in a matter of minutes that sh*t disappointed me
Major co-sign.
 7 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*ggaz trying to complicate this sh*t..........fu*k i care about what goes on behind the scenes.
 03-29-2011, 10:31 AM         #89
GQ3224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 solehead1128 said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^ that sh*t got me rolling
 7 years ago '09        #90
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Lets start an online petition!
 03-29-2011, 10:39 AM         #91
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is a great businessman.. a grimy one, but a good one
 7 years ago '04        #92
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
Good read, I didn't know he got put on thru 50. Goes to show that the world is yours. Even though I don't fukk with wshh @ all. These n*ggas charge for everything dude is cakin heavy.
 7 years ago '04        #93
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 2D.... said:
dude is a great businessman.. a grimy one, but a good one
these two things are almost always hand in hand
 7 years ago '07        #94
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
Q is a business man, that was a real good read. The people who didn't read it should.
 7 years ago '07        #95
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
Kat Stacks is in prison in Oakdale? Thats 15 mins from me.
 7 years ago '08        #96
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 Marvin Hagler said:
CLIFFS NOTES

- owner Q is from Queens wanted to be a rapper as a youngn didnt work out
- claims one day supernatural forces spoke to him & showed him vision of gittin bread on da web
- childhood friend of DJ Whoo Kid he started out wit a website that sold G Unit mixtapes
- 50 wuz NOT responsible for WSHH goin down that day
- 50 real issue wuz WSHH promotin Rause videos dissin him not copywright infringement
- WSHH gits more hits than MTV.com they like 222nd most popular site on web
- they generatin millions upon millions. Q got bodyguards & pops bottles at club
- Kat Stacks is his employee & yea she gits paid to be a villain
- hes ruthless
- labels give him exclusive videos & he gits paid off that too
- he aint trippin off da criticism... all he cares about is da $$$
fu*k that nigg and dumb fu*ks who always drop that bullsh*t line of it being god's calling.

and yeah, any self made millionaire has done some dirt to get there. you don't acquire that much bread without some not so moral actions going on.

Last edited by Arson; 03-29-2011 at 11:07 AM..
 03-29-2011, 11:00 AM         #97
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
Buncha retards in this bi*ch....lol...
"UTUBE DUZ IT TEW YOU GUISE!!!!"
Youtube videos are uploaded by the user, not by the site owner. That is where the problem lies. People do not like the fact that the actual company itself is responsible for stealing content.
Yeah so all the fat white dudes in suits who are damn near billionaires cause of Youtube did it by just letting random n*ggas do all the work.....Nothing on Youtube is original content, its all stolen by random users....Atleast this guy and his team are doing the uploads lol....Theyre in the same boat G, hes just doing the work instead of letting you do it for him...Thats a big difference.

Plus the fact that you can gain ground off working with them is another plus....An artist I produced for had 3 videos put on there...I ran an ad for beats(Sold a sh*t load of beats that month lol)....and the tity boi joint and outlaws joints I produced both had videos posted up there.........It works, it really works.
 7 years ago '10        #99
StreetDose 9 heat pts
space
space
$129 | Props total: 104 104
 Spoken210 said:
yea them prices for posting shyt are real. i tried to run some ads on there and one of the most expensive ones was the big rectangle banner at the top for $7,500/ week. plus $500 per video per day. $3,500/week for misc. banner ads. $10,000 for the ad that shows up all around the sides. CRaaaazy
Actually those are going rates for popular websites in any industry. WSHH probably gets about 500,000 visitors per day (15M per month) so for that type of exposure it cost big bucks. Try advertising on any website with equal or greater traffic they will give you the same prices (or more).

Although, I agree with his pricing structure and its evident Q has good business sense. I do NOT agree with the "all about the money" attitude. He could have taken that girl's video down without making her pay $500. I understand you can't do it for everyone, but c'mon you talked to her personally, show some empathy! He ain't hurting for $500! It's one thing being a shrewd businessman, but it's another being a sleazeball and showing no human decency.
 03-29-2011, 11:02 AM         #100
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh just basically explains how he came up with the site, and what he charges & a bunch of bullsh*t. cant hate on the dude though hes doing his thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy