WorldStarHipHop EXPOSED: The Truth Behind The Controversial Site

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i check it, about every other day

usually for grindtime battle vids...maybe an interview, or something else that might catch my eye

i dont know what yall mad about...ok he steals sh*t...there is a music/movies/pr0n/ebook section all over the net, do yall bash anybody else?? there is vids of people doin stupid sh*t, black & white...who cares? doesnt ebaum do the same sh*t?? he doesnt film these idiots, he just has a place for others to put there vids...maybe he charges people that use it to promote themselves, how many companies offer free advertisement on a site of that stature??

yall actin like "he makes blacks look bad" was he the camerman?? was he the one doin the sh*t?? no, he just provides a place for people to post the vids....when i go there i dont think..."ok, time to go watch black people make themself look stupid"...read some of these threads, black and white people make themself look stupid everyday, but because these are videos it makes it different?

maybe i dont understand because im white or maybe yall r only mad because ur lookin at things from the perspective of a person that only wants to see white people look bad...i dont bi*ch about jackass movies or tv shows, they r fu*kin idiots too
 03-29-2011, 03:45 AM         #62
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where's the movie version of this post ?!?!?!?
 03-29-2011, 03:48 AM         #63
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
i check it, about every other day

usually for grindtime battle vids...maybe an interview, or something else that might catch my eye

i dont know what yall mad about...ok he steals sh*t...there is a music/movies/pr0n/ebook section all over the net, do yall bash anybody else?? there is vids of people doin stupid sh*t, black & white...who cares? doesnt ebaum do the same sh*t?? he doesnt film these idiots, he just has a place for others to put there vids...maybe he charges people that use it to promote themselves, how many companies offer free advertisement on a site of that stature??

yall actin like "he makes blacks look bad" was he the camerman?? was he the one doin the sh*t?? no, he just provides a place for people to post the vids....when i go there i dont think..."ok, time to go watch black people make themself look stupid"...read some of these threads, black and white people make themself look stupid everyday, but because these are videos it makes it different?

maybe i dont understand because im white or maybe yall r only mad because ur lookin at things from the perspective of a person that only wants to see white people look bad...i dont bi*ch about jackass movies or tv shows, they r fu*kin idiots too

its because he's about to come up off that and people are sitting at home with their thumb up their a.sses wondering why....

NO APOLOGIES.
 03-29-2011, 04:08 AM         #64
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im more so disappointed by the people in this thread than I am in Q honestly....I saw about 40 people in here say they are refusing to read this interview and/or post but then cast an opinion and tossed a few stones as well....So many of you talked about blacks getting put down an so on an so forth....You just did exactly what racists have done to us for so long lol....Ignored us while smashing our heads in with rocks....

If you ignorant fu*ks would read the article you would realize....sh*t really isnt THAT bad.....

He was a guy who got evicted....lived in his car....Whoo Kid is his cousin....Got his internet hustle on, started this site an copied Onsmash in the beginning...started just a.ssembling posts filled with random vids from all over the net/tv and blam his site was born....

I see so many of yall bashing him....but my thing here is....Everything HES doing...YOUTUBE is doing and making WAY more money off of it. Hes a black man making money the same way these old white men in suits are and hes getting bashed for it....Would you all be this pissed if Q was in your front yard sellin crack to your neighbors? No...Youre pissed cause he figured out how to hustle n*ggas....THE SAME WAY White people been hustlin n*ggas....

I applaud dude, I really do. Hes heartless, but heres a quick newsflash....ALL SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMEN ARE.....

Its quite impressive he was able to identify how we were being beat at our own game.....Instead of being beat he rose above it and started to gain revenue the same way they were....Dope sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #65
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Hold That said:
Damn, Q is smart, what he did was simple as hell, I wish I thought of it, now he's getting PAID.
He copied onsmash lol
 7 years ago '10        #66
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
YouTube doesn't upload videos motherfu*ker. Look at the most watched videos of all time on YouTube and compare them to wshh. If he only posted music videos instead of f!ghts and a.ss and tit bids would he make money? No. fu*k off and go to sleep.
 7 years ago '04        #67
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,660 | Props total: 4181 4181
good read.

all they're really doing is attacking dudes morals.

he's not breaking any laws, he's just unethical.
 7 years ago '05        #68
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Marvin Hagler said:
CLIFFS NOTES

- owner Q is from Queens wanted to be a rapper as a youngn didnt work out
- claims one day supernatural forces spoke to him & showed him vision of gittin bread on da web
- childhood friend of DJ Whoo Kid he started out wit a website that sold G Unit mixtapes
- 50 wuz NOT responsible for WSHH goin down that day
- 50 real issue wuz WSHH promotin Rause videos dissin him not copywright infringement
- WSHH gits more hits than MTV.com they like 222nd most popular site on web
- they generatin millions upon millions. Q got bodyguards & pops bottles at club
- Kat Stacks is his employee & yea she gits paid to be a villain
- hes ruthless
- labels give him exclusive videos & he gits paid off that too
- he aint trippin off da criticism... all he cares about is da $$$
I read the whole article and cotdamn your cliff notes are the truth

You summarized 5000 words with like 10 points. That's a talent right there
 7 years ago '04        #69
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,660 | Props total: 4181 4181
 Phicmagic said:
I applaud dude, I really do. Hes heartless, but heres a quick newsflash....ALL SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMEN ARE.....
exactly
 7 years ago '08        #70
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Sum that sh*t up for me
 03-29-2011, 06:15 AM         #71
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

man the fu*k up and let him know how you feel then....

probably wont respond......he does have a touch of bi*chassness......shiieeeettttt.
 7 years ago '09        #72
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
@ all that text
 7 years ago '07        #73
gjray 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 1253 1253
 Mathematic said:
damn....

i suggest ya'll read this sh*t..
best part of the article....Q seems like a grimey dude, dont think he will last long
 7 years ago '05        #74
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
that n*gga gonna end up in a trunk...sad to say
 7 years ago '09        #75
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1815 1815
We need some "I Did Read" gifs to balance out the norm. I be feeling like the minority everytime it's a thread more than 5 lines :rofl2:

And yeah, them cliff notes from Marv was pefect. Ain't nothing to really say though. You don't like it, don't go to the site.
 7 years ago '08        #76
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Oh Finesse said:
Basically.. cause I skimmed through it, WSHH is a piece of sh*t site that's how it plays out in the article, but it's true.

It caters to the "moderately educated" as stated in the reading and tends to be geared towards younger black males. It's dumb obvious though, with all of the fu*kin coonery you see on the site day in and day out. If a racist happens to visit this site it only gives them one more reason to fu*kin bash african americans..

They're con artists who steal others videos and don't give any credit, while banking off of that. Like they mentioned ItsTheReal and the Rosenthal brothers basically said they don't get consent from them to post their videos and don't even credit them.

fu*k WSHH though, sh*t is run by a f*ggot anyways who only cares about the minstrel show aspect of blacks entertaining everybody else with their stupidity (the ones you can catch on the site acting a fool everyday), god forbid you show something uplifting.. and even when they do 9 out of 10 people are gonna click on the video labeled "Shxt Just Got Real: 2 Chicks Brawl in an NYC Subway Station! (Big Momma Goin Ham)"
 7 years ago '10        #77
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Anyone white, black, yellow, gray that goes to this site and thinks this is how all black people are needs to be shot. Site don't effect me worth sh*t, it's not even main stream. I see worse sh*t on cable television (Cops, and half the other bs they show)

WSHH is mad underground it's not doing sh*t to anyone. If someone got a problem with black people they can eat one because they aren't going to effect what I'm trying to do reguardless
 7 years ago '05        #78
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
if n*ggas had any legal sense they would put lawyers on deck anytime a video about them went up ... deformation , slander , extortion , etc but they just give him money to take siht off his site... slimey sh*t always gets fu*ked up his day will come .... anddddd no one gives a fu*k bout kat stack no more thank goody-ness
 7 years ago '11        #79
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Q got a gun put in his mouth by 40 = Glocc
Adress that please.
 7 years ago '06        #80
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k wshh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy