most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2011, 11:42 PM         #21
solehead1128 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
sh*t since nobody reading the sh*t let a n*gga pull out a sunkist turn on some Pac and get to reading.............

stand by for the cliff notes......

*pulling out the frames*

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,745 | Props total: 12567 12567
In fact, Q rarely misses an opportunity to squeeze a buck from his brand and beyond. One girl begged him to take down a clip in which she stripped nekkid while rapping along to Nicki Minaj’s verse from “Monster.” Like many humiliating moments inspired by alcohol and caught on camera, the clip ended up on WorldStarHipHop.com. She was desperate to get the footage off the Web, so she contacted Q and tearfully begged him to remove the clip. “She had been disowned, kicked out of her house,” Q remembers, sounding sympathetic. Eventually he relented and took down the video, but only after she coughed up $500. “She had to pay up!” he cackles, rubbing his thumb and forefinger together.
This n*gga has no soul what so ever..
 7 years ago '10        #23
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Hold That said:
This n*gga has no soul what so ever..
These days it's money > humanity
 7 years ago '05        #24
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I"m not reading all that...fu*k no

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #25
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
HE gonna talke about what happend in cali????? w big bad 40???
 03-28-2011, 11:48 PM         #26
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe that girl paid him $500 to take the video down

that sh*t was already viral
 7 years ago '10        #27
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6165 6165
 karr153 said:
Q rarely misses an opportunity to squeeze a buck from his brand and beyond. One girl begged him to take down a clip in which she stripped nekkid while rapping along to Nicki Minaj’s verse from “Monster.” Like many humiliating moments inspired by alcohol and caught on camera, the clip ended up on WorldStarHipHop.com. She was desperate to get the footage off the Web, so she contacted Q and tearfully begged him to remove the clip. “She had been disowned, kicked out of her house,” Q remembers, sounding sympathetic. Eventually he relented and took down the video, but only after she coughed up $500. “She had to pay up!” he cackles, rubbing his thumb and forefinger together.
 7 years ago '07        #28
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
yea them prices for posting shyt are real. i tried to run some ads on there and one of the most expensive ones was the big rectangle banner at the top for $7,500/ week. plus $500 per video per day. $3,500/week for misc. banner ads. $10,000 for the ad that shows up all around the sides. CRaaaazy
 7 years ago '10        #29
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11209 11209

[pic - click to view]

03-28-2011, 11:53 PM         #30
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q is really Rapper Mistah Fab

karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
 Oh Finesse said:
and while we're on the motherfu*kin subject, because I've been wanting to get this off my chest for the past few days.. for anybody that was/is still visiting the site, did you notice every single video posted on HHS ended up on wshh later on in the day/next day? them coons man.. somebody from that minstrel show is fu*kin trollin this section and takin videos.. of course with no mention of BX. same thing with mediafakeout.. fu*k both them sites I took them out my bookmarks not too long ago.. done with the coonery.
You Just Now Noticing That? We Been Saying That sh*t For The Longest and They Been Stealing From BX For YEARS and I Mean YEARS.

n*ggas Finally Woke Up Realize This When That Lil Wayne Pedo Thread Pop Up and All The Images Came From Boxden. MTO and WSHH Are Working Together Now and I Damn Sure Don't fu*k With The Site and I Tell Everyone That But If You A Artist Lookin For Ya Shine. All Means Go Ahead But From A Blogger Point of View....I Don't fu*k With Them.

They Forever Stealing Material...Forever Lying On Views...and I'm Trying Find Out Why Haven't They Been Hit With Any Copyright sh*t? I Remember d!ck Clark People Gave Me A Warning.

But WSHH Been Known For sh*t. This Aint Shocking Or New To Me At All
 03-28-2011, 11:54 PM         #32
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Bawse n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

03-28-2011, 11:55 PM         #33
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CLIFFS NOTES

- owner Q is from Queens wanted to be a rapper as a youngn didnt work out
- claims one day supernatural forces spoke to him & showed him vision of gittin bread on da web
- childhood friend of DJ Whoo Kid he started out wit a website that sold G Unit mixtapes
- 50 wuz NOT responsible for WSHH goin down that day
- 50 real issue wuz WSHH promotin Rause videos dissin him not copywright infringement
- WSHH gits more hits than MTV.com they like 222nd most popular site on web
- they generatin millions upon millions. Q got bodyguards & pops bottles at club
- Kat Stacks is his employee & yea she gits paid to be a villain
- hes ruthless
- labels give him exclusive videos & he gits paid off that too
- he aint trippin off da criticism... all he cares about is da $$$
 03-28-2011, 11:56 PM         #34
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back in the day when Bum f!ghts blew up

I did consider starting a DVD brand called "Hoodrat f!ghts"

I was on my Q sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #35
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Spoken210 said:
yea them prices for posting shyt are real. i tried to run some ads on there and one of the most expensive ones was the big rectangle banner at the top for $7,500/ week. plus $500 per video per day. $3,500/week for misc. banner ads. $10,000 for the ad that shows up all around the sides. CRaaaazy
I remember when it was only like $200-$250 for a video (like 2 years ago). I paid to get a video on there, it ended up getting like a million hits, was talked about on my local radio station, AND I ended up getting a youtube partnership from it. If you have something to promote, that's definitely the place to do it but these prices now are fu*king ridiculous. I'll stick with YouTube :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #36
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
All you idiots posting did not read are the same ones keeping that bullsh*t site going.
 7 years ago '10        #37
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
could tell dude was a clown when i seen he though it would be dope to rock a royal blue shirt with the flint 13's
 7 years ago '10        #38
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
most of this has been known, but y does MTO get a pass?
 7 years ago '10        #39
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
Real sh*t........ fu*k dat n*gga Q i aint mad at him for making his paper i aint mad at that at all... im not mad for him posting vids of people that do stupid sh*t.. im not mad at him at all honestly lol fu*k dat n*gga ... just cause lmao but Mediatakeout i swear to jesus ima get dem bi*chez shut down dem fu*kers lie dey a.sses off
 7 years ago '04        #40
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 marcusaka50 said:
didnt read but i guess

its saying wshh is not good look for black people.

if white people see this it makes all of us look bad.

it might not change the negative way we act it just exposes it for white
to see.

I fu*ks wshh I represent for my family and friends and not a whole black nation, n*ggaz gonna n*ggaz to the end of time.

What in the fu*k are you talking about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy