why derrick rose shouldnt win mvp (good read)

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
168 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
223 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #161
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,356 | Props total: 12333 12333
 regularjoe said:
You're salty cause not everyone thinks Derrick Rose should be MVP. And I'm far from a hater. I like Rose, it's been mentioned in few threads--so you lost on that.

Your last sentence means what? People who don't agree with Bulls fans are "hating"? If I could vote, I'd vote Rose for MVP, but you can't deny facts. And.. when they're brought up, it seems like most Bulls fans (including you)--start crying.

EDIT: A lot of your Bulls fans better hope you win the ring... cause if you don't.... you're gonna end up getting flamed.
Falcon style:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #162
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 regularjoe said:
You're salty cause not everyone thinks Derrick Rose should be MVP. And I'm far from a hater. I like Rose, it's been mentioned in few threads--so you lost on that.

Your last sentence means what? People who don't agree with Bulls fans are "hating"? If I could vote, I'd vote Rose for MVP, but you can't deny facts. And.. when they're brought up, it seems like most Bulls fans (including you)--start crying.

EDIT: A lot of your Bulls fans better hope you win the ring... cause if you don't.... you're gonna end up getting flamed.
Me salty? Because people on here don't think Derrick Rose should be MVP make me salty? That's funny...I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to sit there and act like most of them are not hating is funny..

They create threads and give their thoughts/opinions and I respond, isn't that how a debate or arugment goes? So what do you expect?

I guarantee you that there were people on here talking sh*t about the Pakers and hating on them...and you did the same thing. You would argue with them to get your point across..So don't talk about me being so called "salty" cause you know you would do the same if me or anyone else was talking sh*t about the Packers or Aaron Rodgers..
 7 years ago '04        #163
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15416 15416
 fivetreyfour said:
As a Bulls fan, the whole uproar and smear campaign to downplay the impact and importance of Rose to the Bulls success is getting old. All these stat wh0ores can argue for days about why D.Rose shouldn't be MVP, but there are qualities that Rose brings to the team that don't show up in the box score. Accountability and work ethic are some off the top of my head. When you have a kid as young as Rose, who puts in so much extra work to be a better ball player, it motivates others on the team to do the same. The kid eats, breathes, and sleeps basketball. No pre-season victory rallies, no off season nightclub tours, just winning basketball. Just go ahead and give the MVP to Dwight, Bron, Dirk or Kobe. I would much rather see Rose use the potential MVP snub as motivation in the playoffs.


It's not a "smear campaign". Dude brought FACTS. Facts are facts. The fact SO many Bulls fans got up in arms about it proves something in that alone.
 7 years ago '07        #164
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,750 | Props total: 14 14
The hate this morning for Rose is crazy! Skip bayless trying to lead off 1st and 10 with a "should they re-vote for MVP" First off, his dumb a.ss knows they dont vote until the day after the reg season, and second, I didn't know one loss with a bunch of turnovers disqualified you from winning Let's just not count the body of work and the other 70 games that you played He actually shot 50% from the field last night for 31 pts, the problem was he played out of control at times and was careless with the ball. But let's disqualify him from the race... So who we giving it to Bron?? Howard?? Kobe?? All great players, but they shouldn't win the award.
 7 years ago '05        #165
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
stopped reading after the first 3 sentences and i dont know why i wend that far...this guy's a moron
 7 years ago '05        #166
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 regularjoe said:
LeBatard>>>>

Since a majority of BX seems to hate on Colin Cowherd and LeBatard means those 2 know their sh*t.

And... as for the "Greatness of his teammates"... he's referring to the fact they're the number 1 defense, and the players are great on D. Which they are.
know their sh*t? its funny a packers fan of all people would say that about cowherd when he blasted rodgers every chance he could the past two years until aaron shut that a.ss up
 7 years ago '05        #167
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15334 15334
 deemoney23 said:
The hate this morning for Rose is crazy! Skip bayless trying to lead off 1st and 10 with a "should they re-vote for MVP" First off, his dumb a.ss knows they dont vote until the day after the reg season, and second, I didn't know one loss with a bunch of turnovers disqualified you from winning Let's just not count the body of work and the other 70 games that you played He actually shot 50% from the field last night for 31 pts, the problem was he played out of control at times and was careless with the ball. But let's disqualify him from the race... So who we giving it to Bron?? Howard?? Kobe?? All great players, but they shouldn't win the award.
It's crazy and it's kind of pathetic too. Rose saved us in the Memphis game(his teammates sucked) he saved us in the Bucks game(his teammates sucked again), but since he couldn't do it a third time in a row, lets forget the past two games and dwell on the 76ers one..

 7 years ago '08        #168
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,055 | Props total: 4175 4175
Its pathetic how people keep making up reasons not to give this award to Rose. Lets look at the candidates:

Kobe: The Bulls have a better record, Rose has better stats. And on top of that the Lakers have more talent.

LeBron: Wade is just as important to that team, stats arent far off, Bulls have better record despite injuries

Howard: Since when did 4th seeds get consideration? bulls have a better record, and if you look at how the Magic play, Howard hurts his teammates cuz they are forced to camp out at the 3pt line to cater to him.

Dirk: Rose has better stats and better record

I could keep going, but its ridiculous the hate Rose gets.
 7 years ago '05        #169
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 6847 6847
 PEK said:
Its pathetic how people keep making up reasons not to give this award to Rose. Lets look at the candidates:

Kobe: The Bulls have a better record, Rose has better stats. And on top of that the Lakers have more talent.

LeBron: Wade is just as important to that team, stats arent far off, Bulls have better record despite injuries

Howard: Since when did 4th seeds get consideration? bulls have a better record, and if you look at how the Magic play, Howard hurts his teammates cuz they are forced to camp out at the 3pt line to cater to him.

Dirk: Rose has better stats and better record

I could keep going, but its ridiculous the hate Rose gets.
wowwwwwwww.. just wanted to say that just when you think you've heard most of the dumb things people say on here a poster always seems to step up with the comedy!!
 7 years ago '10        #170
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,356 | Props total: 12333 12333
 rawchester said:
wowwwwwwww.. just wanted to say that just when you think you've heard most of the dumb things people say on here a poster always seems to step up with the comedy!!
Dam that is stupid
 7 years ago '06        #171
flawdagurl941 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$467 | Props total: 0 0
Dan LeBaStard= + a hell nah n*gga look lol there are other people out there i think mvps should be dicussed on whos most importnat to the team and not to who mj r stern feels it should go to... people like westbrook durant d.howard capitan jack cp3 these guys are the reason there teams see the playoffs yes d.rose does the same but mvp idk he shoots 3pointers just as good as gilbert a. and rondo but idk im just sayin!
 7 years ago '05        #172
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15334 15334
 flawdagurl941 said:
Dan LeBaStard= + a hell nah n*gga look lol there are other people out there i think mvps should be dicussed on whos most importnat to the team and not to who mj r stern feels it should go to... people like westbrook durant d.howard capitan jack cp3 these guys are the reason there teams see the playoffs yes d.rose does the same but mvp idk he shoots 3pointers just as good as gilbert a. and rondo but idk im just sayin!


Last edited by Hold That; 03-29-2011 at 09:42 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #173
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,954 | Props total: 13384 13384
 knowughetto said:
Stopped reading after this:
This.
 7 years ago '07        #174
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,750 | Props total: 14 14
 flawdagurl941 said:
Dan LeBaStard= + a hell nah n*gga look lol there are other people out there i think mvps should be dicussed on whos most importnat to the team and not to who mj r stern feels it should go to... people like westbrook durant d.howard capitan jack cp3 these guys are the reason there teams see the playoffs yes d.rose does the same but mvp idk he shoots 3pointers just as good as gilbert a. and rondo but idk im just sayin!

I don't know whether to or
 7 years ago '06        #175
flawdagurl941 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$467 | Props total: 0 0
 deemoney23 said:
I don't know whether to or
Just make your mind up it aint hard...if im lying call me a liar but facts is facts dude...so get it together
 7 years ago '05        #176
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15334 15334
 flawdagurl941 said:
Just make your mind up it aint hard...if im lying call me a liar but facts is facts dude...so get it together
The thing is your probably not lying(because what you think is truth is just false), just grossly misinformed if you believe Rondo is a better three point shooter or as good as a three point shooter as Rose.. It pretty much discredits the rest of your post..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 87
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
335 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy