why derrick rose shouldnt win mvp (good read)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 Ghost Writer said:
1. I'm going to TRY to make this fairly short since my last post got most of what I wanted to say in. I never...ever...said I didn't watch the games. Not really sure where that came from.

2. You're denying Le Betard the right to use stats as an argument but are basing you're argument off stats. Top 10 in a.ssists and points is awesome and all but top 10 is just a number. There's no significance behind it. I can find 50 similar stats for Wade and Lebron as well as probably some random a.ss bums.

3. Wades wins weren't there because he had no efficient role players yet alone 3 super efficient, defensively dedicated, borderline all-star role players. Yet they were still a playoff team. If wade was on the Bulls instead of Rose they 100% wouldn't be any worse and they very well could be better.

4. Stop saying D. Rose is triple teamed. No team is dumb enough to consistently triple team ANY player in the NBA. Just because you possess a single picture of D Rose attracting 3 players 1 or 2 times does not constitute him being a player that is "triple teamed". Most likely even if he was it was a missed or f**ked up rotation in the help defense.

5. Also stop implying that teams let Westbrook walk to the hoop and gently put the ball in the hoop just because of Durant. They do not...

6. You bring up 1 game, against another top defensive team that West brook had a bad night. I could 100% go through Rose's game log and do the same.

7. Rose is NOT the most important factor in the teams success. I'm sorry but that is undeniably false. He is huge but defense is what wins games for the Bulls and again that is not even Rose's focus.

Finally...I'm going to say this...90% of my incentive in arguing against Rose for MVP is because your a f**got who can't get Rose's d!ck out of your mouth and spend all day on the internet trying your best to show how deep you can take Rose's c*ck. You are not even a Bulls fan you're a Rose fan and have proved this by saying the bulls CAN'T win a game when rose plays bad which is just ridiculous IMO.

I actually believe in the end Rose will and probably should win it but I believe the grounds upon which it will happen are slightly misleading and the overall pool for MVP candidates happens to be slightly diluted. Rose is a great player but there's no excuse for your d!ckriding. Learn to be more open-minded and non-bias before you attempt to have an argument with a true fan of professional basketball as a whole (although I'm a die hard Heat fan till the death).

Sorry for the length...I guess I still had some more things to say
 7 years ago '05        #142
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Yo.... I have a new favorite poster on this site! Ghost Writer is dropping some serious ETHER in this thread.

7 years ago '10        #143
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 knowughetto said:
But having Nelson, Arenas, J.Rich, Hedo, Bass, Red!ck is not help...
i never said dwight doesn't have any type of help,the point is rose stans thinks he has not help. boozer and deng are better scorers then anybody on orlando (other than dwight) and roses help is GREAT defensively AGAIN that's not a knock but these clown a.ss n*ggaz need to give there own team more credit
 7 years ago '07        #144
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
 Hold That said:
Stop reading after that.. Not a single All-Star on this team besides Rose.. now he benefits from their greatness..

Of course a Miami journalist doesn't want Rose to win. But he will..

yea im not a chicago fan but fu*k all this bullsh*t sayin he has greatness around him fu*k that they are playing as a team and overall its just a sick team with one Great player/2011 mvp and thats D rose

i dont wanna hear this bullsh*t sayin he has Hall of famers now thats why they are good

fu*ken leeches talk about the same sh*t with every team lol
 7 years ago '05        #145
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
^Conversation been over yet you keep coming back because you need the last word.. I talk for 3 hours about my favorite player.. Your in here arguging with me for 3 hours about a player thats not even your favorite.. So you tell me who really won?
 7 years ago '04        #146
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 7 years ago '05        #147
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
I'm pretty sure I did...

I just got back from dinner with my girl son, saw that you ran your mouth again and responded. There's one major difference between me and you (besides my enjoyment of pus*y)...We both watch a lot of basketball except I actually have a life and receive no personal gain from putting all my effort into praising a person I will never have a personal relationship with. Which also allows me to see things with an open mind.

P.S. I believe you're the one that said you were going to stop responding...like I've said before if you would like to continue our conversation about the MVP race, I would be more than willing to go back to ethering you in that regard as well...
that was a fast as dinner, not even one page was completed and the first thing you think about after coming back to dinner from your girl is checking this thread and about D.Rose???

You probably was thinking about me and Rose at your girls dinner eager as hell to get back on the computer.. I mean damn you didn't even fu*k? Ol quick a.ss dinner..

YOU LOST. not even 2 hours went by from your last post, so the first thing you did was hop on and talk to me about my love about Rose.. I appreciate it though..
 7 years ago '05        #148
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
You know you lost when you result to the very same thing you've been criticizing me for (attacking you personally). Especially when you're incapable of performing it near the level of which I am. At least all my attacks pertain to the game of basketball. You've resulted to attacking me on the length of my dinner and whether I may or may not have fu*ked my girl. Which admittedly I have not yet if we wanna be mature (Since that seems to be your expertise) about it. But best believe when I do I will fu*k her with the same big c*ck and ferocity I always do.
I never called you a c*ck sucker.. What did I result too? I said that was a quick dinner and the first thing you did was come back and talk to me soon as your dinner was over.. Your in here arguing with me over MY favorite player on hours on end.. I damn sure wouldn't be in here talking about LeBron or anyone else BUT Rose for hours, because it's not that important to me, nor would it interest me. THATS HOW YOU LOST.. You just said Im talking about Rose for hour but yet you right in here with me ... WHy you not talking to your girl? You alraedy shorted her on a dinner and rushed back home to be on the internet with me.. Don't you think thats kind of strange.. This thread was dead until you bumped it.. . Since you labled me a "Rose c*ck sucker" you should know by now I have no problems continuing this convo about Rose.. While watching this Bulls game going on, on this boring monday night Clearly you rather be on the computer with me than with your girl.. My girl however is in night school right now, so dont think I'm going to return the favor when she gets home.. Thats when I log off

Last edited by Hold That; 03-28-2011 at 08:58 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
P.S. If you weren't so blinded by Rose's sperm in your eye you would see the praise I have given Rose even in this very thread. Dude is a beast but back to the original argument, unless your a bias stan you would realize that what Le Betard was saying is MOSTLY true.
We haven't talked about Rose in the last 5 responses you turned this into a insult fest a long long time ago.. Seems like you love talking about Rose as much as I do.. Going on your 3rd hour.. Becoming the very thing you made fun of.. And Rose aint even your favorite player..
 7 years ago '05        #150
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Dude edits every post he makes....lolol
usually I add more, no need to double post..
 03-28-2011, 09:08 PM         #151
kjyo20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt read cause the TS and writer of the article are both douches for thinking Rose isn't a lock for MVP
 7 years ago '05        #152
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Good night all...I rarely post and very rarely continuously respond but every once in a while I get that urge to ether and when I do...I'm gonna do it damn good. One.

Go sixers...
you ethered nobody.. which is the sad thing..
 03-28-2011, 11:10 PM         #153
KingDwightII  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha-Problem said:
Im predicting 10+ pages on this one
and yes u hit it on the head...
 7 years ago '04        #154
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11673 11673
well big apart of winning mvp is being on a team with the best record and being the number 1 option playing well and honestly rose deserves to be MVP this year...
 7 years ago '04        #155
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13087 13087
 Hold That said:
Stop reading after that.. Not a single All-Star on this team besides Rose.. now he benefits from their greatness..

Of course a Miami journalist doesn't want Rose to win. But he will..
Lol. Ironic.

I guess I'm the only person on here who finds it funny..... the people with Bulls/Rose avys are so salty.

Facts are facts. Deal with it.

Last edited by regularjoe; 03-28-2011 at 11:26 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #156
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 DJ Maximum said:
well big apart of winning mvp is being on a team with the best record and being the number 1 option playing well and honestly rose deserves to be MVP this year...
No, my misinformed fellow sports fan. Nowhere in the MVP criteria does it say "on a team with the best record". That is media driven...and has become accepted.
 7 years ago '04        #157
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
LeBatard>>>>

Since a majority of BX seems to hate on Colin Cowherd and LeBatard means those 2 know their sh*t.

And... as for the "Greatness of his teammates"... he's referring to the fact they're the number 1 defense, and the players are great on D. Which they are.
 03-28-2011, 11:27 PM         #158
KingDwightII  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
LeBatard>>>>

Since a majority of BX seems to hate on Colin Cowherd and LeBatard means those 2 know their sh*t.

And... as for the "Greatness of his teammates"... he's referring to the fact they're the number 1 defense, and the players are great on D. Which they are.
thanks for pointing this out to most of these clowns...becuz they couldnt catch on to that for sh*t!
 7 years ago '04        #159
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 regularjoe said:
Lol. Ironic.

I guess I'm the only person on here who finds it funny..... the people with Bulls/Rose avys are so salty.

Facts are facts. Deal with it.
Why should we feel salty?...I mean we know whats good, not to mention that all of the haters (including you) are in here full force...For all of you people to come in these Bulls/Rose threads hating obviously means that they are doing something right..Which only means one thing.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #160
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Why should we feel salty?...I mean we know whats good, not to mention that all of the haters (including you) are in here full force...For all of you people to come in these Bulls/Rose threads hating obviously means that they are doing something right..Which only means one thing.

[pic - click to view]

You're salty cause not everyone thinks Derrick Rose should be MVP. And I'm far from a hater. I like Rose, it's been mentioned in few threads--so you lost on that.

Your last sentence means what? People who don't agree with Bulls fans are "hating"? If I could vote, I'd vote Rose for MVP, but you can't deny facts. And.. when they're brought up, it seems like most Bulls fans (including you)--start crying.

EDIT: A lot of your Bulls fans better hope you win the ring... cause if you don't.... you're gonna end up getting flamed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy