why derrick rose shouldnt win mvp (good read)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Dan Lebatard is the same guy who went wild on the radio after the Heat landed Lebron and Bosh and proclaimed them NBA champions on inception, so of couse he'll say that a guy who led his team to a better season than the Heat shouldnt be MVP. You could put anyone in Rose's situation and he'd say he isnt MVP.

Lebatard put his a.ss on the line that day he went crazy on the radio, and now he's covering his a.ss for a 3rd seeded team that's behind the standings from a team with a potential MVP. If you were to ask this nygga in the summer if he thought that the Bulls could finish with a better record than Miami, and he would have said NO. So because of that, Rose isnt MVP anymore?

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-28-2011 at 05:29 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #122
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,248 | Props total: 19358 19358
 Ghost Writer said:
No wonder you're such a big fan of Rose. You guys both lack basic reading comprehension skills.

1. I never....EVER....said Bulls fans are Rose stans...I said YOU'RE (as in yourself) not a Bulls fan...How could misread something so simple?

2. I never said I don't like how "we" (bulls fans) hype him up...NEVER. I literally did not say that. I said that YOU (once again, as in yourself) like to see how far you could inhale Rose's c*ck while still typing dumb sh*t on the internet.

3. I am not necessarily in a position to tell you how much you should swallow Rose's c*ck (in the end it's your choice) but as someone who is fairly educated I can tell you that eventually Rose's c*ck will get so far down your throat that it will simply block any airflow. Although I am not a doctor, I am pretty sure that that lack of airflow can eventually cause death or if your lucky...brain damage, which by the looks of things it seems you have already achieved.

Please stop blatantly misquoting me so I can feel the need not to keep responding...

How could you literally read what I wrote and then claim I said the exact opposite?...Why would I tell you to stop generalizing Heat fans when if was making generalizations myself?

Answer...I wouldn't. I do not operate like that. I am not a hypocrite. End story...
 7 years ago '04        #123
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 deemoney23 said:
So let me ask people a question. Some people make it sound like Rose isn't the MVP because of stats. Is it because some people avg more ppg? more a.ssist? more rebounds?? higher PER I'm just asking because it seems like a lot of arguments are starting to gear towards stats. So he avg's 25 & 8. Would he be MVP if he avg'd 28 & 10?? Because I think the award is about alot more than just individual stats, even though its obviously important. The guy is top 10 in two of the three major statistical categories, and the only other player in the convo for MVP who can say that is DHoward. So if it is about indv stats, doesn't Rose qualify?? Then factor in the team stats (Best conf record, going from 8th to 1st in a season, top def team, the amount of injuries to key players) I don't see how he's not MVP! The MVP isn't the best player in the league award, which it sounds like some people are trying to make it out to be.
That's exactly what I've been saying...People are always looking at stats...They would say "that there are plenty of players that have better stats than Rose does"..Then I would use Kevin Love as an example...Dude's averaging 20,15 and shooting 40% behind the 3 point line and his PER is better than Rose's...If that's the case, he should be MVP because of his stats. Then they would come back and say "But Kevin Love is playing with a garbage team"..Or they would say something stupid like: "Rose isn't a pass first PG, he's not even considered a point guard," then its this: "But LeBron is a distributor, he's always looking to get his teammates involved, its not his fault that his teammates can't score"

Since you guys wanna talk about stats, Rose is averaging 8 a.ssists, but according to most of you people on here, he's not a distributor..Then you have LeBron who is averaging 7, but he's always looking to get his teammates involved....

I mean damn one excuse after another....
 7 years ago '08        #124
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
He actually made some good points about perception...thats all it really is.
People claiming rose is the best PG in the league and sh*t...his numbers are really subpar compared to like say Chris Paul's that season he was contending and didn't win it.
no knock to rose tho, dude is balling great but i think they just tryna give it to him too fast.
also westbrook is SUPREMELY underrated.
 03-28-2011, 05:40 PM         #125
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
I wouldn't have to make personal attacks against your character if you're "basketball" arguments werent so filled with bias and delusion. You pulling up 2 photos of rose being shadowed off a screen proves this. If you weren't so unhealthily obsessed with Rose you would be smart enough to know this happens on basically every screen in and roll in the NBA involving a decent player. Every attack I have made against you is completely justified and in response to our basketball argument. If I didn't provide evidence of u riding rose's c*ck, I would not be doing a good job of making my point. Which is that there are still considerations to be made in the MVP race and just because you enjoy the taste of rose's c*ck does not mean he's automatically MVP. If you are truly non bias u have done a horrible job of representing that.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #126
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
EVERY ROSE/BULLS THREAD IS FULL OF WIN....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #127
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Freak33 said:
Rose has had an amazing season offensively on a terrible offensive team this isn't exactly Mike D'antoni's offense he's playing in or the Lakers.
Though I agree that Rose has had a great year offensively, the Bulls really arent a terrible offensive team. It's just that Boozer being out for so long affected the scoring since the Boozer signing was designed to bring in our number 2 scorer. But since Boozer has come back, the Bulls have averaged 110 ppg, which is a skewed number since we scored 132 against the Kings, but nonetheless our lowest point total since the return of Boozer was 95 points. The Bulls right now are probably offensively better than ever.
 7 years ago '08        #128
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
In the whole article, the only really important point is
The Bulls’ offense is statistically mediocre; Rose is that offense’s best player. The Bulls’ defense is best in the league; Rose might be that defense’s least important piece.

They win games because of defense, Rose ain't really the one doing the work on that side. At the same time, they struggle to score offensively and without Rose they would never ever score 100 points. But i think that's still a valid point. But imagine the Thunder in the East, they'd definitely have atleast the Bulls record we could a.ssume. Would people be saying Westbrook was MVP with those numbers that are pretty much the same as Rose?
It's a pretty interesting question I think.
 7 years ago '05        #129
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Ghost Writer said:
I wouldn't have to make personal attacks against your character if you're "basketball" arguments werent so filled with bias and delusion. You pulling up 2 photos of rose being shadowed off a screen proves this.
If you weren't so unhealthily obsessed with Rose you would be smart enough to know this happens on basically every screen in and roll in the NBA involving a decent player.
Actually it wasn't off a screen roll at all. Show me where the PF is where Boozer or Taj is rolling to the basket? And a screen attracts two players not three.
Every attack I have made against you is completely justified and in response to our basketball argument. If I didn't provide evidence of u riding rose's c*ck, I would not be doing a good job of making my point. Which is that there are still considerations to be made in the MVP race and just because you enjoy the taste of rose's c*ck does not mean he's automatically MVP. If you are truly non bias u have done a horrible job of representing that.
Your arguments were weak and watered down, I keep exposing everything you say so the only way for you to even combat me and make it seem like you know what your talking about is lacing them with insults.. It's pretty simple and the idiots who are co-signing you like BeastMode,BallDontlie,Legends do this all the time.. I expect 2Pistolz to be in here soon.. Same idiots who command very little respect and well known trolls..
 7 years ago '10        #130
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
riiiiight NEVER has Westbrook seen a double or a triple team EVER in his career nor has kd EVER been wide open right?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

don't sit here and let these n*ggaz try to make you believe rose is the only n*gga in history to ever see a double team or attention or that the bulls are a 1 man team. rose is a worthy mvp canidate but his team is damn good. you know how many teams would love boozer,noah or deng on their team??

Last edited by beast mode; 03-28-2011 at 05:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #131
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
Random, but I was just looking at ESPN.com and saw this..

all 3 are smiley worthy.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #132
space
space
 beast mode said:
riiiiight NEVER has Westbrook seen a double or a triple team EVER in his career nor has kd EVER been wide open right?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

don't sit here and let these n*ggaz try to make you believe rose is the only n*gga in history to ever see a double team or attention or that the bulls are a 1 man team. rose is a worthy mvp canidate but his team is damn good. you know how many teams would love boozer,noah or deng on their team??
Your showing pictures where the players ARE ALL IN THE PAINT SO OF COURSE THE DEFENSE WILL COLLAPSE.. BOTH, of my pictures show Rose not even in the painted area and not even looking to drive..

Fail.. try again.

Show me a photo where Westbrook doesn't have a foot in the paint and command a triple team.. Thats how you prove me wrong.
 7 years ago '10        #133
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
Your showing pictures where the players ARE ALL IN THE PAINT SO OF COURSE THE DEFENSE WILL COLLAPSE.. BOTH, of my pictures show Rose not even in the painted area and not even looking to drive..

Fail.. try again.

Show me a photo where Westbrook doesn't have a foot in the paint and command a triple team.. Thats how you prove me wrong.
wait now you're trynna tell me rose on a regular....sh*t not even a regular lets say even 30% of the time "commands" a triple team everytime he gets the ball not in the paint if thats the case then i would think he could average a lot more a.ssists than Jose Calderon who never sees a double team let along all the triple teams rose continuously gets right???
 7 years ago '10        #134
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
lets not forget westbrook out played rose for the most part both times they met this year with chi 1 win coming due to deng and booz in the 4th
 7 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 beast mode said:
wait now you're trynna tell me rose on a regular....sh*t not even a regular lets say even 30% of the time "commands" a triple team everytime he gets the ball not in the paint if thats the case then i would think he could average a lot more a.ssists than Jose Calderon who never sees a double team let along all the triple teams rose continuously gets right???
Not really being that he's a score first PG and willing passer.. He weaves in and out of triple teams all the time.. It's Derrick Rose.. Hell D.Wade did the same.. Watch the game against the 76ers tonight if you don't believe me.. Actually WATCH the defenses being played..

Why do you think the Bulls desperately need a SG to knock down three's?? It's because when the defense sags Bogans bricks the open 3 pointer.. He's getting better, at it though, but we still need to make the defenses pay for doubling Rose.. Rose makes the correct pass but it's up to Bogans or Deng to hit that 3 point shot..

But I take it you couldn't find a video of Westbrook getting a triple team outside of the paint before he drives.. I didn't think so...

And for the record I never said Rose commands it all the time(triple teams), but he DOES command it atleast majority of the 4th quarter.. As oppose to a player like Westbrook who doesn't command triples at all.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-28-2011 at 06:46 PM..
 03-28-2011, 06:42 PM         #136
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
^^^ noah is better on offense AND defense than perk and booz is a better scorer and rebounder then Ibaka though Ibaka is a better shot blocker.

gasol and zbo are very talented on offense but can't stop a nose bleed hence the only game noah and booz played against them they r*ped them on the rebounds and fold when they get played physical (zach could only manage 5 rebounds against booz)

shaq and o'neal not even worth commenting

milsap and al stand along are prolly better then just noah and booz but the trio front court of noah,booz and deng>>>>milsap,al and who ever they have interchanging at sf
who do you think should be MVP then? Howard? The Magic have underachieved this year. I don't get why Rose got all this hate, he probably the most humble star in the L but dudes haters been growing this season
 7 years ago '10        #137
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 antdog said:
who do you think should be MVP then? Howard? The Magic have underachieved this year. I don't get why Rose got all this hate, he probably the most humble star in the L but dudes haters been growing this season
i think rose is deserving of the talk as is howard. my problem is not with rose at all,it's with the rose stans that think he's doing it alone or has no help cause we all know he does
 7 years ago '05        #138
space
space
 beast mode said:
i think rose is deserving of the talk as is howard. my problem is not with rose at all,it's with the rose stans that think he's doing it alone or has no help cause we all know he does
where in my arguement do I say Rose doing it alone? I gave credit to Deng/defense/the bench and Thibs.. Boozer/Noah missing a combined 60 games is not the reason for our good fortune.

And we haven't even been arguing this point, we've been arguing if Rose commands attention that Westbrook doesn't..
 7 years ago '04        #139
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
But having Nelson, Arenas, J.Rich, Hedo, Bass, Red!ck is not help...
 7 years ago '04        #140
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
wtf i been saying this.. lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago