why derrick rose shouldnt win mvp (good read)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Hold That said:
For the Rose doesn't get triple teamed argument..

Rose is not even in the paint yet, and isn't even driving but probing the base line.. As soon as he catches the Ball notice how everyone sags off their man slightly to go towards him..

Bogans is wide the fu*k open but it would be a dangerous cross court pass.. Dampier sags off of Noah because he has a inconsistent 15footer... This happens all the time, this is the attention he commands and recieves on a nightly basis.. The same defense Kobe use to face on those old Lakers teams with Smush, and the same defenses that Wade and Bron use to face when they were the lone stars.. Coaches have already admitted to it..

[pic - click to view]

westbrook does not command this..

[pic - click to view]

Just like Wade, Rose just has the supreme ability to weave in and out of multiple defenders like they are folding chairs.

so Westbrook has never seen a zone before???? of course he has,rose has the ability to keep swinging and let deng get to the hoop,drop it down to boozer in the post or skip pass to the wide open 3 (korver,bogans,deng ect ect) that's just a strong side zone bro.
 7 years ago '07        #102
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1165 1165
Arguing and conversating about this is stupid

Media has won rose the MVP

It is what it isss

Hes not winning a championship this season so he csn have that worthless award
 7 years ago '05        #103
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 beast mode said:
so Westbrook has never seen a zone before???? of course he has,rose has the ability to keep swinging and let deng get to the hoop,drop it down to boozer in the post or skip pass to the wide open 3 (korver,bogans,deng ect ect) that's just a strong side zone bro.
A zone wasn't being played nice try though.. Get real.. And since when does a zone have 3-4 players in one area? Do you know what a "zone" is?

Last edited by Hold That; 03-28-2011 at 04:13 PM..
 03-28-2011, 04:27 PM         #104
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
No wonder you're such a big fan of Rose. You guys both lack basic reading comprehension skills.

1. I never....EVER....said Bulls fans are Rose stans...I said YOU'RE (as in yourself) not a Bulls fan...How could misread something so simple?

2. I never said I don't like how "we" (bulls fans) hype him up...NEVER. I literally did not say that. I said that YOU (once again, as in yourself) like to see how far you could inhale Rose's c*ck while still typing dumb sh*t on the internet.

3. I am not necessarily in a position to tell you how much you should swallow Rose's c*ck (in the end it's your choice) but as someone who is fairly educated I can tell you that eventually Rose's c*ck will get so far down your throat that it will simply block any airflow. Although I am not a doctor, I am pretty sure that that lack of airflow can eventually cause death or if your lucky...brain damage, which by the looks of things it seems you have already achieved.

Please stop blatantly misquoting me so I can feel the need not to keep responding...

How could you literally read what I wrote and then claim I said the exact opposite?...Why would I tell you to stop generalizing Heat fans when if was making generalizations myself?

Answer...I wouldn't. I do not operate like that. I am not a hypocrite. End story...
yea, didnt read. i deleted my post. im not doing this nonsense today
 7 years ago '05        #105
space
space
^He telling me to grow up but then all I see is "I swallow Rose c*ck and perform oral s3x on him" because I argue he's MVP, joke by calling him PG.. Some how that equates to me giving Rose fellatio.. And I'm the one who needs to grow up.. the Hypocrisy of BX..

Notice when I always prove someone wrong about a basketball related argument.. It somehow alllways gets derailed and goes back to "well well YOU SWALLOW ROSES c*ck!!!" what is this a 5th grade forum?
 7 years ago '08        #106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
rose is the media darling of the year, he ain't no MVP
 7 years ago '08        #107
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Ghost Writer said:
Once again, you've proved yourself unable to comprehend simple English. I never....ever...(deja vu) said you swallow Rose's c*ck because you think he's MVP. I even admitted (but you probably didn't put the words together right) that he probably, when it comes down to it, should be MVP.

I said you swallow Rose's c*ck because you spend hours upon hours a day defending and praising him on a website where no one even knows your real name. Instead of using boxden as an outlet for intelligent discussion, (like me) you use it as an outlet for your unhealthy and close minded obsession with someone who not only doesn't know who you are but probably could give a fu*k what you think.

You have yet to prove me wrong in any way shape or form...and I would be more than willing to continue our discussion about Rose's MVP race, however, you refuse to stop misquoting me...which leaves me no other response but to defend myself. Once again, you have proved this by, despite my constant reminders, grouping me with other people I have no relation nor care for. I could care less if you prove "someone" wrong. They aren't me nor will they ever be. SO just stop already...

7 years ago '10        #108
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
A zone wasn't being played nice try though.. Get real.. And since when does a zone have 3-4 players in one area? Do you know what a "zone" is?
@ this n*gga acting like he doesn't know people get bunched in 1 area when a pick is set in a man zone. a zone was being played
 7 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Once again, you've proved yourself unable to comprehend simple English. I never....ever...(deja vu) said you swallow Rose's c*ck because you think he's MVP. I even admitted (but you probably didn't put the words together right) that he probably, when it comes down to it, should be MVP.

I said you swallow Rose's c*ck because you spend hours upon hours a day defending and praising him on a website where no one even knows your real name. Instead of using boxden as an outlet for intelligent discussion, (like me) you use it as an outlet for your unhealthy and close minded obsession with someone who not only doesn't know who you are but probably could give a fu*k what you think.

You have yet to prove me wrong in any way shape or form...and I would be more than willing to continue our discussion about Rose's MVP race, however, you refuse to stop misquoting me...which leaves me no other response but to defend myself. Once again, you have proved this by, despite my constant reminders, grouping me with other people I have no relation nor care for. I could care less if you prove "someone" wrong. They aren't me nor will they ever be. SO just stop already...
Most of the time I'm at work, so talkign about my favorite player in between of doing work sounds good to me

I've proved you wrong with my last post, it's evident becaus eyou totally avoided responding and you turned it into a personal insult conversation that I wont partake in... Don't worry in my "hours upon hours" of doing this, or "swallowing Roses d!ck" as you described, you are not the first or the last to derail a basketball conversation to a display of your ignorance.. What I chose to do should be no problems with you.. I take care of my business, my financial status, and lively hood is WELL in order.. So if I spend a few hours joking online about Rose, so be it..

But guess what, If I'm the same n*gga always defending Rose, it's always the same group of haters in here arguing with me.. I'm never alone, I'm not arguing with myself now am I? And if I am truly that bad, why haven't you blocked me? Go to my profile if you can't stand the fact that I "swallow roses c*ck so much" as you put it.. But you chose to argue with something you say you can't stand.. Now who's the dumb one?

Last edited by Hold That; 03-28-2011 at 04:49 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #110
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,337 | Props total: 6031 6031
he's 0-2 against the knicks
 7 years ago '10        #111
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas shedding real tears in here
 7 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 beast mode said:
@ this n*gga acting like he doesn't know people get bunched in 1 area when a pick is set in a man zone. a zone was being played
a zone wasn't being played I have the video footage if you would like to see it. Would you shut the fu*k up after I prove you wrong? Or will you come back with some more ignorant nonsensicle bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #113
Freak33 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 15 15
Its not just because of stats, you have to consider the Bulls are the number 1 seed in the eastern conf. Who predicted that? I know I did not and neither did you so don't give me that you may have wanted them to be as a loyal fan, but honestly no one predicted them to be this good.

Rose has had an amazing season offensively on a terrible offensive team this isn't exactly Mike D'antoni's offense he's playing in or the Lakers. On any other team in the league with more offensive possessions and options on offensive his FG% and PPG would be higher. He is forced to take more shots to keep the team in games there offensive goes stagnant at times.

For long periods of time during the season the bulls have played without Carlos Boozer and Joakim Noah and they still managed to finish with a better record than Boston, Miami, and Orlando. I don't have to say how important those 2 player are to the franchise. Has Miami or Orlando had any serious injuries? no can't say that they have. Boston has had injuries, but Boston is a different pedigree they are made for the Playoffs and players always step up on that franchise.

Lets be honest there are always gonna be close second's in this MVP race last year it was Kevin Durant, year before Lebron was MVP hands down, year prior to that Kobe won but CP3 was a close second he had a hell of a season.

Just my 2 cents from a sports blogger.
 7 years ago '10        #114
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
a zone wasn't being played I have the video footage if you would like to see it. Would you shut the fu*k up after I prove you wrong? Or will you come back with some more ignorant nonsensicle bullsh*t.
dumb fu*k whenever the bigs are playing containment and not trapping 1 player they are playing a zone,notice the defense sucked in and nobody playing the opposite wing.
 7 years ago '05        #115
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
I never turned this into anything...I simply added my opinion about you which has everything to do with arguing my point because your opposition to my opinions is one that is filled with bias and unintelligence.
Did you forget that we were having a basketball convo then out of nowhere you started with the personal insults.. i a.ssume because you felt challenged there for you had to stoop to that level..

I am trying my hardest not to make this a personal insult challenge (that would be like Jordan going one on one with Mike Miller) but you have made it impossible to intelligently discuss anything pertaining to the subject of Rose's MVP race because of repeated ignorance and absolute ridiculously present need to literally misquote me as saying the exact opposite of what I've said.
Even before I misunderstood some of the misquotes you went on a mindless insult birade.. Stop kidding youself.. You like others, just don't know how to handle yourself when someone disagree's or forms an opinion that is not like yours.. Automatically they become ignorant,d!ck riders, or mindless sheep.. Funny to me.

If you want to respond to this with a reason as to why you are unable to properly comprehend my posts than that's one thing. However, the most proper (since you are such a mature and proper young gentleman) way to go about this would be to stop and actually read my posts and respond intelligently instead of constantly convincing yourself that I am saying something that the majority of heat fans are.
I comprehended the quite fine, it's not chinese arithetic to see that you said I'm a Rose "cock sucker" does it really matter wether or not I understand why you called me this or not really concern me? No, thats not the point.. The point is that you felt challenged so you went with me being a c*ck sucker to derail and bait into an argument.. 2 pages back it's was strictly basketball you threw the first insult, then when I didn't take the bait you kept throwing them until I addressed it..

You are obsessed with a false generalization you have created and that is your downfall in receiving any credibility from anyone on this site. When you chose to talk to ME and not "Heat fans" as a whole I will stop bringing up your amazingly talented skills in the area of deepthroating Derrick Rose's c*ck.
False? There you go again ending off every post with me being a Rose c*cksucker.. Like I said, first you say what I'm saying is false, then you turn around and do it again.. You got issues buddy.. Conversation over.
 7 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 beast mode said:
dumb fu*k whenever the bigs are playing containment and not trapping 1 player they are playing a zone,notice the defense sucked in and nobody playing the opposite wing.
would you like to see the video footage yes or no? And you don't have to play a zone to rotate defensively or sheild off a paint.. Zone was just implemented less than 6 years ago in the NBA with the hand check rule.. You think Jordan wasn't getting doubled and triple team or rotated by Bigs??? Seriously stop being stupid. You don't need to play zone to contain a certain area.
 7 years ago '10        #117
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
would you like to see the video footage yes or no? And you don't have to play a zone to rotate defensively or sheild off a paint.. Zone was just implemented less than 6 years ago in the NBA with the hand check rule.. You think Jordan wasn't getting doubled and triple team or rotated by Bigs??? Seriously stop being stupid. You don't need to play zone to contain a certain area.
who said they were only containing a certain area dumb fu*k??? they were only zoning rose not zoning as the main defensive set. shielding off the paint with bigs IS zoning.n*gga thing you have to triple team on man when the score is 6-9

Last edited by beast mode; 03-28-2011 at 05:16 PM..
 03-28-2011, 05:14 PM         #118
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is no different than watching Jerry Springer.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 beast mode said:
who said they were only containing a certain area dumb fu*k??? they were only zoning rose not zoning as the main defensive set. shielding off the paint with bigs IS zoning.
Thats triple teaming you fu*kin idiot.. there's three men in his area making sure he passes/doesn't drive or shoot.. You pretty much just proved my own point that an entire defense commands the attention of Rose.. If they are zoning ONE MAN with 3 players in that one area, what does that tell you? Did you forget the argument? But you come in these threads disagreeing with the sake of disagreeing, and sometimes forget what the first topic was, you practically exposed yourself.. And Westbrook has never had that type of attention as to where 3 men sag off their a.ssignments which would leave Durant wide open.. Never, would they do that to the scoring champ...

I'm out though, no need to keep responding to an obvious clown..
 03-28-2011, 05:21 PM         #120
BriDigiDigi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stopped reading after i saw the word "why" in the title then decided to open the thread to let everyone know when i stopped reading.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy