why derrick rose shouldnt win mvp (good read)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312

Rose definatly deserves MVP, mid way through the season I thought Howard or Kobe might sneak in there and take over, but Rose is hands down the MVP this year.

I think its about 60% for Rose and 40% for Howard for MVP, at least for me personally. At the break it was even for me but Rose has been amazing since all star break, with Boozer being nearly ghost and alot of teams gunning for them.

Does that mean I think the Bulls are the best team in teh NBA or that they will win a title this year? No I dont think they will win a title this year, but is Rose MVP of regular season? I gotta say yes.

Last edited by katalist; 03-28-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #62
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Hovi Bryant said:
Rose is overrated. It's obvious and by him winning MVP better means the Bulls get the coach of the year also. If not then that award has been officially watered down. More so than the unpopular belief of Steve Nash winning the damn thing over Kobe. Twice.
Nash deserved his MVP's and so does Rose if he gets it
 7 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 Hold That said:
Boozer has been horrific after all-star break.. Alot of people on here just absolutely do not follow NBA basketball like they claim or pretend too.. And I don't expect for people to watch the Bulls if they don't like them like that... But please don't pretend to know our team if you don't really watch.. Thats the most annoying thing of all. The same numbers Taj Gibson was putting up in Nov. when he was replacing him.. ANd Boozers defense is ATROCIOUS.. He's been absolutely pissing bulls fans off and constantly gets abused on talk radio.. Boozer HAS BEEN A DISSAPOINTMENT this year.. Honestly i hope he gets his act together before the playoffs start, because he might be our downfall.
so i guess all tha 20-10 games he put up b4 tha all-star break dont mean s**t
 7 years ago '08        #64
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7304 7304
 Hold That said:
Boozer has been horrific after all-star break.. Alot of people on here just absolutely do not follow NBA basketball like they claim or pretend too.. And I don't expect for people to watch the Bulls if they don't like them like that... But please don't pretend to know our team if you don't really watch.. Thats the most annoying thing of all. Boozer is putting up 14/7 after all star break, the same numbers Taj Gibson was putting up in Nov. when he was replacing him.. ANd Boozers defense is ATROCIOUS.. He's been absolutely pissing bulls fans off and constantly gets abused on talk radio.. Boozer HAS BEEN A DISSAPOINTMENT this year.. Honestly i hope he gets his act together before the playoffs start, because he might be our downfall.

We've been winning despite of Boozer absolutley not because of him.. missing 30 games before all-star break and averaging 14/7 after all-star break, is just sad.
WHy are u talking about after allstar break im talking before. U overanalyzing and confusing my words. and ur actually helping me make my point a bit.
 7 years ago '10        #65
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Hold That said:
Stop reading after that.. Not a single All-Star on this team besides Rose.. now he benefits from their greatness..

Of course a Miami journalist doesn't want Rose to win. But he will..
 knowughetto said:
Stopped reading after this:
these n*ggaz really think bulls are a 1 man team. noah is a top 5 C when healthy. i LOVE how n*ggaz act like boozer isn't ave 18 and 9 on 52% shooting. or how about deng ave 18 and 6 and is a top 5 sf DEFENSIVELY.
bulls have arguably the best front court when healthy (between them and the lakers)

now rose is most def the orchestrator on offense and is having a very nice year im not debating that but n*ggaz k!ll me acting like he's playing with scrubs

these n*ggaz love to say "oh but boozers was out first couple weeks"

how quick they forget taj gibson was playing damn good in his absence (even though rose still had noah,deng)

notible games for gibson in the first few weeks at pf:

okc:16 and 11 on 67%
nyk:18 and 10 with 2 blocks on 60%
bos:18 and 7 on 64%
den:16 and 6 with 5 blocks on 58%
gst: 14 and 7 with 4 blocks on 50%
dal: 17 and 18 on 58%
lal:16 and 12 with 2 blks on 58%

then when booz came back bulls go 39-11 since then. rose may not have the house hold names that wow everybody but this n*ggaz has plenty of help and yes ROSE IS a worthy mvp candidate but cut it out with the "his team isn't good" them n*ggaz are damn good AGAIN...arguably best front court in the nba (with lakers)

Last edited by beast mode; 03-28-2011 at 03:04 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #66
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Andre3stacks said:
WHy are u talking about after allstar break im talking before. U overanalyzing and confusing my words.
Because why the hell would I be concerned with something that happend 2 months ago? the most important thing is what is happening RIGHT NOW, how he has been performing after all-star break and heading into the playoffs.. Boozer hasn't been on s**t.. Yet we are still 15-3 after All-Star break and the best record next to the Lakers in the half way point.
 03-28-2011, 03:02 PM         #67
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
Like i said Hold That is that type of cat who announces his stats through out the pick up games and doesn't mind losing as long as he looks good and gets his.
 7 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
I'm really not impressed with a player who dominates against sub .500 teams, but folds when we face elite talent.. Check out the teams we faced in Dec/Jan...
 7 years ago '07        #69
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Like i said Hold That is that type of cat who announces his stats through out the pick up games and doesn't mind losing as long as he looks good and gets his.
this place needs guys like hold that tho.i gotta giv him props.he's a glutton for punishment.dude is like arturro gatti.u can kick his a.ss his for 12 rounds and he still comes back for more
 7 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Am I really? Since when have I said, I'm glad the Bulls lost but as long as Rose got his stats? When have I ever said this? You always come in these threads on my nut sack, and when nobody can refute a single word I say you make generalizations and false a.ssumptions about me.. Take your a.ss back to the conspiracy corner..
 03-28-2011, 03:06 PM         #71
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-28-2011, 03:07 PM         #72
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
these n*ggaz really think bulls are a 1 man team. noah is a top 5 C when healthy. i LOVE how n*ggaz act like boozer isn't ave 18 and 9 on 52% shooting. or how about deng ave 18 and 6 and is a top 5 sf DEFENSIVELY.
bulls have arguably the best front court when healthy (between them and the lakers)

now rose is most def the orchestrator on offense and is having a very nice year im not debating that but n*ggaz k!ll me acting like he's playing with scrubs

these n*ggaz love to say "oh but boozers was out first couple weeks"

how quick they forget taj gibson was playing damn good in his absence (even though rose still had noah,deng)

notible games for gibson in the first few weeks at pf:

okc:16 and 11 on 67%
nyk:18 and 10 with 2 blocks on 60%
bos:18 and 7 on 64%
den:16 and 6 with 5 blocks on 58%
gst: 14 and 7 with 4 blocks on 50%
dal: 17 and 18 on 58%
lal:16 and 12 with 2 blks on 58%

then when booz came back bulls go 39-11 since then. rose may not have the house hold names that wow everybody but this n*ggaz has plenty of help and yes ROSE IS a worthy mvp candidate but cut it out with the "his team isn't good" them n*ggaz are damn good AGAIN...arguably best front court in the nba (with lakers)
How many games have Noah and Boozer played together and lol@ them arguably having a top two frontcourt in the L, you full of s**t
 7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
And I find it funny nobody wants to address the 14-7 boozer has been putting up for the past 18 games..
 7 years ago '07        #74
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
I'm really not impressed with a player who dominates against sub .500 teams, but folds when we face elite talent.. Check out the teams we faced in Dec/Jan...
those are tha same teams yall seem to hav a tough time beatin
he put up 22 and 10 against bos
16 and 16 at orlando
29 and 12 at okc
25 and 10 at houston

doesnt look like foldin to me
 03-28-2011, 03:11 PM         #75
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Am I really? Since when have I said, I'm glad the Bulls lost but as long as Rose got his stats? When have I ever said this? You always come in these threads on my nut sack, and when nobody can refute a single word I say you make generalizations and false a.ssumptions about me.. Take your a.ss back to the conspiracy corner..
I gave you too much credit because you don't even play ball you rather be a home n*gga and stan a 22-year old basketball player you have no relations with on a sports forum.
 7 years ago '07        #76
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
And I find it funny nobody wants to address the 14-7 boozer has been putting up for the past 18 games..
yall hav played tha softest sched ova tha 18 games
 7 years ago '10        #77
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
n*ggaz talkin bout boozer post all star break,n*gga had a stretch of 6 sub par games then got hurt (missed 5-6 games) and is trynna get back into the swing. meanwhile rose,deng and noah are still on the team. n*ggaz are actin like bulls need to score 110ppg they have the best D so looking for big offensive output by players is just retarded. bulls play efficient. noah not gonna ave 20ppg but he's gonns shot a very high % same with booz (though he's struggling lately coming off injury) and deng has been playing very well.
 7 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 antdog said:
How many games have Noah and Boozer played together and lol@ them arguably having a top two frontcourt in the L, you full of s**t
It's the same people everyday.. they don't watch the games, they pretend to know, and then they say Rose don't get double team much.. They lurk in the game threads waiting for the Bulls or Rose to fail.. Then dissapear when he doesn't.. Come back the next day forgetting everything they saw in the game, and repeat the same hate ignorance all over.. Same with BallDontLie, when someone proves him wrong he starts attacking the poster or me specifically by sayign "i dont care about the Bulls i make everyone on the team look bad" etc..

Only player who really has been consistent and there for us this year is Luol Deng.. He gets my respect, Boozer missing 35+games, playing the most horrific defense ever, and averaging 14-7 in his last 18 games is somehow the reason why we are winning..

Luols health, Thibs defense, solid bench and Rose playing like an MVP is the reason.. Noah is still getting his wind back and timing..
 7 years ago '10        #79
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 antdog said:
n*gga name a better front court (other than lakers) then the bulls noah,booz and deng?????
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
yall hav played tha softest sched ova tha 18 games
we have? Didn't we just play Miami twice/ ATL(three times),Bucks twice,IND, ORL,Memphis & New Orleans(all these teams in a playoff hunt)... Thats the softest?? Soft was the Dec/Jan when 18 out of 22 games were against below .500 teams where Boozer was dominating.. that was soft.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy