why derrick rose shouldnt win mvp (good read)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
228 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,318 | Props total: 13698 13698
LOL at that article even if u dont like rose u gotta admit he mvp
 7 years ago '07        #22
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
And by the way... This idiot Dan LeBatard also said that the Heat would win 74 games this season That boy's a GENIUS!
 7 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
The beauty of having Rose as your closer with a great defense..

by ESPNChiBulls
.@ESPNStatsInfo: Bulls have outscored their opponents by 201 pts in the 4th quarter. No other team has outscored its opponents by 100 pts.
That right there is just a beasty stat.. Rose and the Bulls don't f**k around in the 4th quarter.
 7 years ago '07        #24
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 knowughetto said:
While leading his team to the 4th best record in the east and 8th best in the league..

Iverson did more with less in comparison to Howard...

I find it funny that people are still saying that he has no help...Like Nelson, J.Rich, Hedo, Arenas, Red!ck, Bass is not help...
Na homie, Dwight has way less help. Remember, the great LeBatard says Rose's teammates = GREATNESS!!
 03-28-2011, 01:43 PM         #25
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WC323 said:
Stopped reading when I saw who wrote the article...
this.

plus there's a thread somewhere with this debate settled

westbrook isnt the one on his team getting shadowed w.out the ball. rose is. teams' entire game plan isnt focused on stopping westbrook, like rose. westbrook didnt have to play a month without his best post scorer, and another month without his best post defender. westbrooks team isnt #1 in the conference

any fat retard can read a stat sheet, and then use it as evidence to their false conclusions
 7 years ago '09        #26
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Rose's team>Dwight's team
 7 years ago '07        #27
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

Truth hurts

Westbrook >>>>>

Dwight bout to get robbed
 7 years ago '05        #28
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
not even gonna read this once i saw who wrote it. there no case anyone can make rite now derick should get mvp everyone get over it.

i feel much better bout rose getting it then the years f*g a.ss steve nash won it.

i dont rmr all this hate for that overratted n*gga won back to back. so all this rose hate needs to stop. he has best record in the east and no one saw that coming. he has his teammates playing better then they ever could. that what leader does make ppl better then what they are. and he humble cat give it to rose.
 7 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
I'm not even saying Rose shouldn't be MVP but your argument is borderline retarded.

Teams entire gameplan isn't focused on stopping westbrook because if it was, Durant would score 50 points a game. That's exactly Le Betard's point. Rose is BY FAR the best offensive player on the team, Westbrook isn't. So of course teams focus is gonna be on stopping Rose. So why should Westbrook not be mentioned just because he happens to play beside a top 5 NBA player?

And When I thought u couldn't get any dumber...You say Rose played a MONTH without their best offensive post scorer...How about playing a whole season with NO post scorer (OKC).
You pretty much answered your own damn question.. Rose faces dobules and triples and STILL puts up his stats.. Westbrook goes one on one because having KD allows that, so how can his stats be as impressive?

Since when has scoring one on one been as impressive as someone scoring despite getting doubled and tripled?
 03-28-2011, 02:08 PM         #30
Chip Tha Ripper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 years ago '08        #31
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
@ n*ggas just throwin salt on the article/author but not being able to intelligently dispute his points
 7 years ago '07        #32
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
rose "benifits" from great teammates but westbrook "has to share" wit durant? :cop:
 7 years ago '05        #33
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
i dont think it mattered who wrote it was gonna get shut down by most people here

even bill simmons would have received hate for being from where he is, i guess only chi town journalist

could have written this and be received with mixed views
 7 years ago '10        #34
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Dee Grande said:
@ n*ggas just throwin salt on the article/author but not being able to intelligently dispute his points
That's like if you said the same for Woj. He might make a article that has good points but he's known as an idiot by sports fans that nobody is going to care what he says. The dumbass said Rose benefits from the greatness of his teammates

[pic - click to view]

n*gga are you serious?
 7 years ago '08        #35
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,969 | Props total: 7378 7378
Its actually a pretty damn good article tho. Tho I think Rose should win it.
 7 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
I fail to see any valid points he made? Westbrook put up nice stats and allowed to go one on one, but Rose despite getting doubled and tripled and the entire focal point of a defense is only putting up his stats due to "the greatness of his teammates"..

Should we dispute the fact that he said Roses stats for last week were 22 7.8 and 4ast..Ironically leaving out the Bucks game which would put his stats at 25/10/4 for the week.. What is there to really "dispute".. Everyone knows Dan is a moron.
 7 years ago '08        #37
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,969 | Props total: 7378 7378
 Hold That said:
Stop reading after that.. Not a single All-Star on this team besides Rose.. now he benefits from their greatness..

Of course a Miami journalist doesn't want Rose to win. But he will..
WHo gives a flying f**k about Allstars Honestly?? Deron Williams just made one 2 years ago. Its a celebrity contest and really doesn't recognize talent at times.
 03-28-2011, 02:26 PM         #38
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive said this in threads before. Westbrook is putting up better numbers than Rose. You put westbrook on the bulls and they have the same record as they do now.
 7 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
WHo gives a flying f**k about Allstars Honestly?? Deron Williams just made one 2 years ago. Its a celebrity contest and really doesn't recognize talent at times.
All-Stars don't matter? Tell me the last Superstar to win a championship without atleast one other All-Star? Tell me when was the last time someone made the finals without one other all-star??? How many years has it been? 6 or 7?
 7 years ago '10        #40
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Andre3stacks said:
What about Deron Williams....?

And you need all stars to win chips. Always been like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
67 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy