Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Forgot to mention but in colombia, a beer is 60 cents, a bottle of Old Parr (whiskey) is $23. A bottle of Aguardiente (hard water) is $5. Grey Goose, Absolut are $20. A bottle of rum at clubs runs somewhere around $40. Weed... A n*gga down there handed me some dank a.ss sh*t, n*gga ain't know how much that sh*t weighted but that sh*t was well over 2 ounces.....

$40 bucks. And my friends down there told me I was getting ripped off

Brazil runs about the same thing. Cheap as fu*k. Venezuela is even cheaper for us cuz the dollar is mad expensive down there.

Point is, you're guranteed to have the time of your life with a good $800 plus airfare tix. That should be enough to last you for two weeks down in south america. Argentina is cheap as hell too but the chicks ain't as fine.
 7 years ago '05        #102
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 Cap Peeler said:
1. Colombia
2. Brazil
3. Venezuela
4. Costa Rica
5. Puerto Rico
been to the bolded countries...but i prefer Brazil to Colombia...as far as women are concerned...
 7 years ago '05        #103
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 MysticKJ said:
been to the bolded countries...but i prefer Brazil to Colombia...as far as women are concerned...
Damn, how was Colombia playa?
Only been to Brasil and Mexico myself, besides of course living in Canada and USA at times.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
Damn, how was Colombia playa?
Only been to Brasil and Mexico myself, besides of course living in Canada and USA at times.
read my last two posts i was there three weeks ago
 7 years ago '04        #105
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
to each his own my man but yeah hard to choose... which ain't nothing to be mad about i fu*king love south america... gotta get my sh*t together overhere first tho then move my empire down there
 03-29-2011, 07:02 PM         #106
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ddammmmm
 7 years ago '10        #107
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
Yes!!!!
 03-29-2011, 07:09 PM         #108
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
hmm do you speak puertoguese? because if you don't what is your "game" good for, if you cant communicate? you'll be paying for pus*y like every other foreigner, better download rosetta stone and work on your puertoguese right now, if you think you are going to get girls because you are "American" you are in for a surprise.
this n*gga said "puertoguese"
 7 years ago '10        #109
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Cap Peeler said:
Forgot to mention but in colombia, a beer is 60 cents, a bottle of Old Parr (whiskey) is $23. A bottle of Aguardiente (hard water) is $5. Grey Goose, Absolut are $20. A bottle of rum at clubs runs somewhere around $40. Weed... A n*gga down there handed me some dank a.ss sh*t, n*gga ain't know how much that sh*t weighted but that sh*t was well over 2 ounces.....

$40 bucks. And my friends down there told me I was getting ripped off

Brazil runs about the same thing. Cheap as fu*k. Venezuela is even cheaper for us cuz the dollar is mad expensive down there.

Point is, you're guranteed to have the time of your life with a good $800 plus airfare tix. That should be enough to last you for two weeks down in south america. Argentina is cheap as hell too but the chicks ain't as fine.

[pic - click to view]

This sh*t sucks! What the job market & cost of living looking like down there? Columbia & Brazil?
 03-29-2011, 08:03 PM         #110
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
:drool:

Real Talk......

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #111
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

This sh*t sucks! What the job market & cost of living looking like down there? Columbia & Brazil?
cheap as fu*k. The rent for a medium high-high class apartment in bogota (capital) runs for about $750-800 bucks. And i'm talking higher floors, marble floors, views, 2-3 rooms and sh*t like that. Food is also cheap as hell too.. just to put in perspective, a lb of filet mignon is $5, lobsters and crab are like $6/lb as well. When I was down there a few weeks ago, I ate out everyday, 3-4 times a day and fast food on the street, for a week and half. I think I spent $200 at most

The job market is the tricky part but also has a twist to it. Colombians and Brazilians have a hard time finding jobs in their own country. They could graduate from the best universities and such but they can't get jobs. However, if you come with a degree from an American university, companies will hire you with the quickness. You're an a.sset to the company in alotta ways because they can send you pretty much anywhere cuz you're a US citizen to begin with and you can speak english.

Low income in colombia is like $5,000/yr. Medium goes somewhere like $10-15,000. High is anything above $25,000/yr. I mean a n*gga making $30,000/yr down there is considered "traqueto". Translation, a drug dealer. Everyone would think you must be shipping coke to the US because that's ALOTTA money down there. I met this lady down there who makes 70 stacks a year, she's the general manager for a carbon company. She lives like a damn queen...

there's alotta downsides to everything.. i mean brazil and colombia and sh*t... south america in general has a high crime rate. You really have to watch out where u go because the slums down there are hot and you gotta watch out who you dealing with.. because n*ggas can have you dealt with for as little as $100 bucks. But there's alotta foreign investment down there right now... alotta europeans and americans are banking on those countries and living there.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 03-29-2011 at 08:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #112
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,863 | Props total: 8192 8192
Everywhere else's playboy>>>>>>>>>>>US Playboy
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space
I've only been to Puerto Rico, and if you dont know Spanish. You're fu*ked.
 7 years ago '04        #114
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Andressa soares still has the perfect body to me...short thick and toned
 7 years ago '04        #115
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
oh my
 7 years ago '08        #116
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 2825 2825
And I thought I WON when I went to South Beach two weeks ago... I HAVE take 2 weeks off work and to get to Brazil!!

7 years ago '04        #117
space
space
^^^^Dude is right, there are a fu*k load of trannies in Brazil i heard.
 7 years ago '05        #118
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11735 11735
Man my boy @ work went to Brazil a few years ago. He still tells us about that sh*t.

But he saod his boy got his chain took right off his neck. Dude came up to him and just started unhooking the sh*t. And he thot it was one of his boys playing around. So by the time dude chain is off he realize some lil Brazilian n*gga ran off with his sh*t. So dude runs to like an alley or some sh*t and he makes the "cmon" hand motion looking like

Dude aint get his chain back.
 7 years ago '04        #119
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Man my boy @ work went to Brazil a few years ago. He still tells us about that sh*t.

But he saod his boy got his chain took right off his neck. Dude came up to him and just started unhooking the sh*t. And he thot it was one of his boys playing around. So by the time dude chain is off he realize some lil Brazilian n*gga ran off with his sh*t. So dude runs to like an alley or some sh*t and he makes the "cmon" hand motion looking like

Dude aint get his chain back.
i seen shoe shiners stealing shoes from people in Copacabana

I was drinking a beer chillin.. when this lil kid grabbed this n*gga's shoes and bounced with them. Since Rio is basically, Copacabana, the tourist side and then a highway dividing the slums, lil n*gga ran his a.ss up the hill. Cops wont even dare to show up there.

ghettofied said:
I've only been to Puerto Rico, and if you dont know Spanish. You're fu*ked.
puerto rico is cool but its overrated... it's still the US.

i know how to speak spanish so its fine when i go to spanish speakin countries but ive seen sh*tload tourists with the finest females at clubs and them n*ggas cant say hello in spanish.
 7 years ago '10        #120
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 majestic75 said:
Tranny capitol of the world. Any Brazilian will tell you that. With those Carl Lewis thighs I wouldn't be surprised if this broad was tucking back some c*ck-n-balls.
seriously? Thick toned thighs hide c*ck & balls?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Stop it!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy