Brazil has the best reporters

most viewed right now
 161
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Forgot to mention but in colombia, a beer is 60 cents, a bottle of Old Parr (whiskey) is $23. A bottle of Aguardiente (hard water) is $5. Grey Goose, Absolut are $20. A bottle of rum at clubs runs somewhere around $40. Weed... A n*gga down there handed me some dank a.ss sh*t, n*gga ain't know how much that sh*t weighted but that sh*t was well over 2 ounces.....


$40 bucks. And my friends down there told me I was getting ripped off


Brazil runs about the same thing. Cheap as fu*k. Venezuela is even cheaper for us cuz the dollar is mad expensive down there.

Point is, you're guranteed to have the time of your life with a good $800 plus airfare tix. That should be enough to last you for two weeks down in south america. Argentina is cheap as hell too but the chicks ain't as fine.
 7 years ago '05        #102
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,756 | Props total: 5490 5490
 Cap Peeler said:
1. Colombia
2. Brazil
3. Venezuela
4. Costa Rica
5. Puerto Rico
been to the bolded countries...but i prefer Brazil to Colombia...as far as women are concerned...
 7 years ago '05        #103
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 1674 1674
 MysticKJ said:
been to the bolded countries...but i prefer Brazil to Colombia...as far as women are concerned...
Damn, how was Colombia playa?
Only been to Brasil and Mexico myself, besides of course living in Canada and USA at times.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 katalist said:
Damn, how was Colombia playa?
Only been to Brasil and Mexico myself, besides of course living in Canada and USA at times.
read my last two posts i was there three weeks ago
 7 years ago '04        #105
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MysticKJ said:
been to the bolded countries...but i prefer Brazil to Colombia...as far as women are concerned...
to each his own my man but yeah hard to choose... which ain't nothing to be mad about i fu*king love south america... gotta get my sh*t together overhere first tho then move my empire down there
 03-29-2011, 06:02 PM         #106
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ddammmmm
 7 years ago '10        #107
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,540 | Props total: 6475 6475
Yes!!!!
 03-29-2011, 06:09 PM         #108
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
hmm do you speak puertoguese? because if you don't what is your "game" good for, if you cant communicate? you'll be paying for pus*y like every other foreigner, better download rosetta stone and work on your puertoguese right now, if you think you are going to get girls because you are "American" you are in for a surprise.
this n*gga said "puertoguese"
 7 years ago '10        #109
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 Cap Peeler said:
Forgot to mention but in colombia, a beer is 60 cents, a bottle of Old Parr (whiskey) is $23. A bottle of Aguardiente (hard water) is $5. Grey Goose, Absolut are $20. A bottle of rum at clubs runs somewhere around $40. Weed... A n*gga down there handed me some dank a.ss sh*t, n*gga ain't know how much that sh*t weighted but that sh*t was well over 2 ounces.....


$40 bucks. And my friends down there told me I was getting ripped off


Brazil runs about the same thing. Cheap as fu*k. Venezuela is even cheaper for us cuz the dollar is mad expensive down there.

Point is, you're guranteed to have the time of your life with a good $800 plus airfare tix. That should be enough to last you for two weeks down in south america. Argentina is cheap as hell too but the chicks ain't as fine.



[pic - click to view]



This sh*t sucks! What the job market & cost of living looking like down there? Columbia & Brazil?
 03-29-2011, 07:03 PM         #110
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
:drool:

:omfg: Real Talk......


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #111
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]



This sh*t sucks! What the job market & cost of living looking like down there? Columbia & Brazil?
cheap as fu*k. The rent for a medium high-high class apartment in bogota (capital) runs for about $750-800 bucks. And i'm talking higher floors, marble floors, views, 2-3 rooms and sh*t like that. Food is also cheap as hell too.. just to put in perspective, a lb of filet mignon is $5, lobsters and crab are like $6/lb as well. When I was down there a few weeks ago, I ate out everyday, 3-4 times a day and fast food on the street, for a week and half. I think I spent $200 at most

The job market is the tricky part but also has a twist to it. Colombians and Brazilians have a hard time finding jobs in their own country. They could graduate from the best universities and such but they can't get jobs. However, if you come with a degree from an American university, companies will hire you with the quickness. You're an a.sset to the company in alotta ways because they can send you pretty much anywhere cuz you're a US citizen to begin with and you can speak english.

Low income in colombia is like $5,000/yr. Medium goes somewhere like $10-15,000. High is anything above $25,000/yr. I mean a n*gga making $30,000/yr down there is considered "traqueto". Translation, a drug dealer. Everyone would think you must be shipping coke to the US because that's ALOTTA money down there. I met this lady down there who makes 70 stacks a year, she's the general manager for a carbon company. She lives like a damn queen...

there's alotta downsides to everything.. i mean brazil and colombia and sh*t... south america in general has a high crime rate. You really have to watch out where u go because the slums down there are hot and you gotta watch out who you dealing with.. because n*ggas can have you dealt with for as little as $100 bucks. But there's alotta foreign investment down there right now... alotta europeans and americans are banking on those countries and living there.


Last edited by Cap Peeler; 03-29-2011 at 07:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #112
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,285 | Props total: 10541 10541
Everywhere else's playboy>>>>>>>>>>>US Playboy
 7 years ago '04        #113
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,285 | Props total: 10541 10541
I've only been to Puerto Rico, and if you dont know Spanish. You're fu*ked.
 7 years ago '04        #114
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Andressa soares still has the perfect body to me...short thick and toned
 7 years ago '04        #115
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
oh my
 7 years ago '08        #116
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$8,911 | Props total: 4115 4115
And I thought I WON when I went to South Beach two weeks ago... I HAVE take 2 weeks off work and to get to Brazil!!

 7 years ago '04        #117
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,285 | Props total: 10541 10541
^^^^Dude is right, there are a fu*k load of trannies in Brazil i heard.
 7 years ago '05        #118
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,919 | Props total: 13337 13337
Man my boy @ work went to Brazil a few years ago. He still tells us about that sh*t.

But he saod his boy got his chain took right off his neck. Dude came up to him and just started unhooking the sh*t. And he thot it was one of his boys playing around. So by the time dude chain is off he realize some lil Brazilian n*gga ran off with his sh*t. So dude runs to like an alley or some sh*t and he makes the "cmon" hand motion looking like

Dude aint get his chain back.
 7 years ago '04        #119
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Man my boy @ work went to Brazil a few years ago. He still tells us about that sh*t.

But he saod his boy got his chain took right off his neck. Dude came up to him and just started unhooking the sh*t. And he thot it was one of his boys playing around. So by the time dude chain is off he realize some lil Brazilian n*gga ran off with his sh*t. So dude runs to like an alley or some sh*t and he makes the "cmon" hand motion looking like

Dude aint get his chain back.
i seen shoe shiners stealing shoes from people in Copacabana

I was drinking a beer chillin.. when this lil kid grabbed this n*gga's shoes and bounced with them. Since Rio is basically, Copacabana, the tourist side and then a highway dividing the slums, lil n*gga ran his a.ss up the hill. Cops wont even dare to show up there.

 ghettofied said:
I've only been to Puerto Rico, and if you dont know Spanish. You're fu*ked.
puerto rico is cool but its overrated... it's still the US.

i know how to speak spanish so its fine when i go to spanish speakin countries but ive seen sh*tload tourists with the finest females at clubs and them n*ggas cant say hello in spanish.
 7 years ago '10        #120
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 majestic75 said:
Tranny capitol of the world. Any Brazilian will tell you that. With those Carl Lewis thighs I wouldn't be surprised if this broad was tucking back some c*ck-n-balls.
seriously? Thick toned thighs hide c*ck & balls?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Stop it!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy