Brazil has the best reporters

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i want some
 7 years ago '05        #82
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #83
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,828 | Props total: 1989 1989
Damn!! makes me want to go in brazil for real!
 03-28-2011, 08:06 PM         #84
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bjazz0304 said:
Jump to 46 seconds and you'll see the full angle and not just the side view... damn, damn, damn....

@ :46 and @ the broad in the green

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #85
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 03-28-2011, 08:44 PM         #86
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
There ya go, sounds like you are set my man, get some good training in and enjoy the weather, women and food

Hit up some of these things called Chuhascarias(sp) for food, pretty much all you can eat type of deal but with tons of high quality meats fresh off the BBQ,etc..

I miss those mothafu*kas
you know there are churrascarias all over the US right? Fogo de Chao is one of the bigger chains you'll find, sh*t's expensive though
 7 years ago '05        #87
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 brazidee said:
you know there are churrascarias all over the US right? Fogo de Chao is one of the bigger chains you'll find, sh*t's expensive though
Im not in USA

They got on in Vancouver here its good, but like you said expensive and just not the same as in good ol Brasil

Last edited by katalist; 03-28-2011 at 09:15 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #88
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Drdeath said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #89
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
best part is... all that sh*t is real
 7 years ago '05        #90
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,180 | Props total: 3093 3093
 bjazz0304 said:
Jump to 46 seconds and you'll see the full angle and not just the side view... damn, damn, damn....

well time to fap
 7 years ago '07        #91
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
 katalist said:
I have posted pictures of me in brasil with hoes already in thsi section, so nice try f*ggot
link me my n*gga..i want to see how the locals you came across are looking like.. i can't fu*king wait to go to brazil though..i mean damn just look @ this bi*ch legs, she's fu*king thicker than a stallion!! this bi*ch is easily ''fall asleep in the pus*y" worthy..that's how i love my bi*ches, thick as fu*k with a tight a.ss body and fat a.ss!! i really can't wait to go to brazil..so many gorgeous a.ss bi*ches with flawless body's who are freaks..like you said katalist, all the homies who've went told me the same thing, that they love american n*ggas...and if your american and black and can't get no pus*y then you fail @ life...a n*gga like me is going to be wylin the fu*k out over there when it comes to fu*king all the fyne a.ss locals from the different city's i go to..real sh*t i won't be satisfied unless i get a hat trick every fu*king night there..and with my determination and game i know thT's definitely a possibilty..i want all the dimes from there nutting on my d!ck while i'm fu*king the life out of them..maynnnnnn a n*gga really can't wait!!!!

Last edited by Deniro732; 03-29-2011 at 02:46 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #92
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 587 587
 Deniro732 said:
link me my n*gga..i want to see how the locals you came across are looking like.. i can't fu*king wait to go to brazil though..i mean damn just look @ this bi*ch legs, she's fu*king thicker than a stallion!! this bi*ch is easily ''fall asleep in the pus*y" worthy..that's how i love my bi*ches, thick as fu*k with a tight a.ss body and fat a.ss!! i really can't wait to go to brazil..so many gorgeous a.ss bi*ches with flawless body's who are freaks..like you said katalist, all the homies who've went told me the same thing, that they love american n*ggas...and if your american and black and can't get no pus*y then you fail @ life...a n*gga like me is going to be wylin the fu*k out over there when it comes to fu*king all the fyne a.ss locals from the different city's i go to..real sh*t i won't be satisfied unless i get a hat trick every fu*king night there..and with my determination and game i know thT's definitely a possibilty..i want all the dimes from there nutting on my d!ck while i'm fu*king the life out of them..maynnnnnn a n*gga really can't wait!!!!

hmm do you speak puertoguese? because if you don't what is your "game" good for, if you cant communicate? you'll be paying for pus*y like every other foreigner, better download rosetta stone and work on your puertoguese right now, if you think you are going to get girls because you are "American" you are in for a surprise.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 03-29-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 03-29-2011, 03:05 PM         #93
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #94
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 Deniro732 said:

<------ jealous as a sh*t..
 7 years ago '06        #95
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
yo id eat her til my jaw locked up...
 7 years ago '05        #96
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 Drdeath said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao000
 03-29-2011, 05:29 PM         #97
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:drool:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #98
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 22k said:

oh dear goodness somebody help me
 7 years ago '04        #99
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 22k said:

7 years ago '04        #100
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I love these threads...

if y'all n*ggas haven been to the following countries you're losing at life

1. Colombia ( And i put it #1 because the bi*ches are finer believe it or not and is not as dangerous)
2. Brazil
3. Venezuela (dangerous as fu*k but there's a reason why our females win that Miss Universe sh*t every year)
4. Costa Rica
5. Puerto Rico

Forget about spending a spring break or a new year's in the state. fu*k Florida/California/Cancun and all that bullsh*t. You really get to see what a PARTY is about when you visit those countries

If y'all need further incentive, here's a pic of a friend of mine. Sorry I had to blur our her face but.. drag it to your browser to see the whole thing. And yes, 75% of the chicks down there look like that.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 03-29-2011 at 06:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy