most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2011, 05:48 PM         #62
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sweet jesus
 7 years ago '04        #63
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 LAwLB15 said:
Sweet jesus
damn that a.ss thats in your avy is nice too
 7 years ago '08        #64
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141

[pic - click to view]

$1400 roundtrip from atl tho?

7 years ago '05        #65
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 katalist said:
Wierd, I fu*ked a handfull of s3xys.luts in Brasil for free and im not super good looking
Was cheap as hell to live and eat there to, only expensive thing is the plane ticket cost, everything else like food and liquer is dirt cheap

Maybe you just dont got any game?
You telling me you went to Brasil and didn't get any free pus*y?

you didnt either....duck tails
 7 years ago '05        #66
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 awall said:
you didnt either....duck tails
I have posted pictures of me in brasil with hoes already in thsi section, so nice try f*ggot
 7 years ago '05        #67
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:
cheap? you obviously stayed with family.. it's about 120 dollars a night for a decent hotel in Rio right now.
Nope, no fam there, we just rented an apartment for 100$ american, me and my homie each got our own apartment for a month

The other month we just stayed at random places, but when I went there about 5 years ago sh*t was very cheap, except for the damn plane ticket

We hit up Rio, Cortiba (sp), Recife and Joinville, few other smaller places I don't remember.
The same friend I went to Brasil with went with his GF last year again and he said same sh*t, it was not very expensive except for hte plane ticket. Unless you wanna stay at big name expensive hotels then sh*t can be very cheap.

Last edited by katalist; 03-28-2011 at 06:14 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #68
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 katalist said:
Nope, no fam there, we just rented an apartment for 100$ american, me and my homie each got our own apartment for a month

The other month we just stayed at random places, but when I went there about 5 years ago sh*t was very cheap, except for the damn plane ticket

what's up? where was this at? i want to go down and stay in Sao Paolo for 3 months and Curitiba for 2.

I been looking into the brazilian classifieds and found some rooms for rent for like 300-400 reais, but if i could get a apartment\studio that cheap then i'm there as soon as next month.

where did you find this type of rentals? i'm in miami right now and through a little searching i found a ticket for 5 months for $700 dollars round trip with taxes included, i reserved it last month my original plan is May to October.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 03-28-2011 at 06:21 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #69
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:
what's up? where was this at? i want to go down and stay in Sao Paolo for 3 months and Curitiba for 2.

I been looking into the brazilian classifieds and found some rooms for rent for like 300-400 reais, but if i could get a apartment\studio that cheap then i'm there as soon as next month.

where did you find this type of rentals?
This was awhile ago like I said, we didn't get sh*t set up before we left. We just got there, stayed in Rio at a few random places, then we went looking for apartments to rent for a month or two. We found a bunch and picked the best price out of them. One we ended up staying in had just opened up and we were the first people to stay in it, cheap and good quality.

We also hit up Florianopolis I forgot to mention. If I go to Brasil again Ill do the same thing, look for newer apartments that just opened and try to get a deal. Then again I was a bit lucky because my friend knows Portugese so he was allowed to bargain,etc.. from there original price they had listed. Pretty much anything in Brasil can be bargained for.

Also sometimes the most popular bigger cities can be more expensive, good to check around when you are there. As for finding this kind of thing online, I dont know man we didnt go about it like that, we just went there, stayed at a few random places in Rio then then went a bit down south, Sao Paulo, Curtiba, Florianopolis, Joyville, etc..

Hope your trip goes well if you go playa, its a hell of a country
 03-28-2011, 06:26 PM         #70
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I lived in Salvador, Bahia for a few years (my dad's family is Brazilian) and I can tell you that Brazil has the baddest hoes I've ever seen, and theres no really competition from American hoes. And I've lived all over the country (NY, New Orleans, DC, Phoenix, not to mention the citites I've visitied) so I'd say my word is as good as anyone's.
 7 years ago '08        #71
space
space
space
 katalist said:
This was awhile ago like I said, we didn't get sh*t set up before we left. We just got there, stayed in Rio at a few random places, then we went looking for apartments to rent for a month or two. We found a bunch and picked the best price out of them. One we ended up staying in had just opened up and we were the first people to stay in it, cheap and good quality.

We also hit up Florianopolis I forgot to mention. If I go to Brasil again Ill do the same thing, look for newer apartments that just opened and try to get a deal. Then again I was a bit lucky because my friend knows Portugese so he was allowed to bargain,etc.. from there original price they had listed. Pretty much anything in Brasil can be bargained for.

Also sometimes the most popular bigger cities can be more expensive, good to check around when you are there. As for finding this kind of thing online, I dont know man we didnt go about it like that, we just went there, stayed at a few random places in Rio then then went a bit down south, Sao Paulo, Curtiba, Florianopolis, Joyville, etc..

Hope your trip goes well if you go playa, its a hell of a country
yeah cant beat unlimeted training in chute boxe sao paulo for around $40 a month, i'm just going to go learn puertoguese and train down there for 5 months, puertoguese should be easy for me since i speak spanish.
 7 years ago '05        #72
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:
yeah cant beat unlimeted training in chute boxe sao paulo for around $40 a month, i'm just going to go learn puertoguese and train down there for 5 months, puertoguese should be easy for me since i speak spanish.
Nice dude!!!
When we first got off the plane in Rio, hit up Cococobana beach, was blown away by how many women there was but when I first saw dudes going at it on some MMA sh*t I was like damn! haha looked like these dudes where f!ghting and dead serious, but then end up buying each other a beer and partying after haha.

Kids playing soccer you will see everywhere, dudes practising Brazilian JJ and alot of women in next to nothing, you will see alot of thos e things in Brasil

Some of those guys go at it crazy though haha
 7 years ago '08        #73
space
space
space
 katalist said:
Nice dude!!!
When we first got off the plane in Rio, hit up Cococobana beach, was blown away by how many women there was but when I first saw dudes going at it on some MMA sh*t I was like damn! haha looked like these dudes where f!ghting and dead serious, but then end up buying each other a beer and partying after haha.

Kids playing soccer you will see everywhere, dudes practising Brazilian JJ and alot of women in next to nothing, you will see alot of thos e things in Brasil

Some of those guys go at it crazy though haha
yeah i'm just worried about going broke since my ticket is non refundable, i think 7 grand should be enough for 5 months out there, i might be able to pull it off with less, since i stopped drinking and i know that's where the money is spent in drinking, is weed easy to get in sao paulo?
 7 years ago '05        #74
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:
yeah i'm just worried about going broke since my ticket is non refundable, i think 7 grand should be enough for 5 months out there, i might be able to pull it off with less, since i stopped drinking, is weed easy to get in sao paulo?
I spent around 2k in over 2 months there, you should be good

And the weed is terrible in Brasil (at least the 3 times we copped some), maybe its just that im spoiled with the bud on the westcoast of Canada, but that sh*t there was

Still if you roll it up with some tobacco it wont taste as nasty
Just keep it low key, the police there can be kinda crazy. We would just empty out a cig and then put in 80% weed and 20% tobacco then put it back into the pack of smokes so it look like a normal cig and had no issues. But yeah didnt smoke all that much just because it was so nasty lol. Tried telling some dudes there about weed and bud in north america.. they could not belive that its actual BUDS and not smeared crap lol.
 7 years ago '08        #75
space
space
space
 katalist said:
I spent around 2k in over 2 months there, you should be good

And the weed is terrible in Brasil, maybe its just that im spoiled with the bud on the westcoast of Canada, but that sh*t there was

Still if you roll it up with some tobacco it wont taste as nasty
Just keep it low key, the police there can be kinda crazy. We would just empty out a cig and then put in 80% weed and 20% tobacco then put it back into the pack of smokes so it look like a normal cig and had no issues. But yeah didnt smoke all that much just because it was so nasty lol. Tried telling some dudes there about weed and bud in north america.. they could not belive that its actual BUDS and not smeared crap lol.
yeah i noticed they use Orkut like crazy down there, i'm already signed up trying to have a few chics lined up to show me around when i touch down. :)
 7 years ago '08        #76
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Sao Paulo is so fu*king diversed.. i'm probably never come back to the states, i heard brazil is not strict on people that overstay their visa, i'll fu*k around and stay for a year if i can get some income coming in.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 03-28-2011 at 06:49 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #77
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:
yeah i noticed they use Orkut like crazy down there, i'm already signed up trying to have a few chics lined up to show me around when i touch down. :)
There ya go, sounds like you are set my man, get some good training in and enjoy the weather, women and food

Hit up some of these things called Chuhascarias(sp) for food, pretty much all you can eat type of deal but with tons of high quality meats fresh off the BBQ,etc..

I miss those mothafu*kas
 7 years ago '05        #78
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:

[pic - click to view]

Sao Paulo is so fu*king diversed.. i might never come back lol
Yeah there is alot of different races there, alot of Germans and Japanese I noticed to.
Make sure you head off to some of the smaller cities when your not training, Rio and San Paulo are dope, but alot of the smaller places were my fav

Share some pictures to when you get back if you remember playa

Last edited by katalist; 03-28-2011 at 06:50 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #79
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #80
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 103 103
 Liquid-Science said:
she got some big a.ss legs

[pic - click to view]

but naw see straight as fu*k though. How can the interviewee be possibly focused on the interview when she is wearing sh*t like that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy