Its time BX accepts it, Joe Budden is Top 5 Alive.

most viewed right now
 48
Drake- I’m Upset
317 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

where does budden rank in terms of best rapper alive?
Best Rapper Alive 17 7.98%
Top 5 58 27.23%
Top 10 30 14.08%
top 20 or so 43 20.19%
not even top 50 buddens suckz 65 30.52%
Voters: 213. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 pokora said:
if joe budden is boring cuz of what u saying
whats about cunnylinguist then?? smh

and ur crookedi is a dope spitter but he's arguably one of the worst songwritter ever
Wait..you don't think Budden is boring?

The n*gga is boring! lol

Just like Cannibus is boring, just like J. Cole is boring, just like Raekwon is boring. They are lyrical yes, very much. But they are boring. I f**k wit Budden's MM1 & MM3 tapes so that alone tells you I actually listened to & appreciated the music he released but he's a boring rapper.


Let's take the internet out of the equation, if you were to go outside & ask n*ggas who Joe Budden is or what he raps about I guarantee you they will say he's the Pump It Up dude, the n*gga who got smacked by Raekwon, the n*gga whose dope but he's wierd, or the n*gga who got dissed by Lil B. Or all of the above. Once again I will say he's dope, but to put him top 5 alive you must have lost your mind.
 7 years ago '07        #82
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Wait..you don't think Budden is boring?

The n*gga is boring! lol

Just like Cannibus is boring, just like J. Cole is boring, just like Raekwon is boring. They are lyrical yes, very much. But they are boring. I f**k wit Budden's MM1 & MM3 tapes so that alone tells you I actually listened to & appreciated the music he released but he's a boring rapper.


Let's take the internet out of the equation, if you were to go outside & ask n*ggas who Joe Budden is or what he raps about I guarantee you they will say he's the Pump It Up dude, the n*gga who got smacked by Raekwon, the n*gga whose dope but he's wierd, or the n*gga who got dissed by Lil B. Or all of the above. Once again I will say he's dope, but to put him top 5 alive you must have lost your mind.
See I don't get the whole ask so and so if he/she/it/stan/f**got/geek knows who this person is.

Who gives a f**k..that has nothing to do with them talent wise.

Edit: Off topic, but..........do I really see 2 NY teams than the Patriots symbol in your sig beside the Jets?
 7 years ago '10        #83
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 m-f said:
See I don't get the whole ask so and so if he/she/it/stan/f**got/geek knows who this person is.

Who gives a f**k..that has nothing to do with them talent wise.

Edit: Off topic, but..........do I really see 2 NY teams than the Patriots symbol in your sig beside the Jets?
You're right it has nothing to do with talent but most of this talk of top 5 & budden being one of the best alive is because of the internet. You make a top 5 list outside of it And Joe's lucky to be on the top 10. I'm just going based on the thread.



And yea, yea, yea i kno already about the sports teams lol

Been a Pats fan after my Brother died
Been a Jets fan after I saw how they played in '99
Been a Knicks fan all my life, but became a true fan in '05
Been a Yankees fan all my life
 7 years ago '05        #84
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,395 | Props total: 4527 4527
None of the poll options reflect my opinion. IMO, he isn't top 50..but he's good. I hate how BX acts like there's only 10 good rappers out there.
 03-28-2011, 07:27 AM         #85
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 francnad4 said:
Joe Budden is boring, you have to be a certain type of person and even then be in a certain type of mood to even appreciate his music. This type of fan does not mean that they are a fan of lyrics, and everyone that doesn't like Joe Budden is a fan of club songs or something. I gurantee you MANY fans of rappers like Tech N9ne will HATE Joe Budden because of his lack of energy, cadence and often content. I say this with Mood Musik 4 being one of my favorite recent mixtapes. For this reason alone Joe will never be considered anything special, the reason he is here by some is not because you've found a group of people that randomly agree with you, its cause the 'Soldiers' on Joe Buddens forums spammed here for years and used it as the main tool for advertising for Joe. Really nobody knows who he is in the real world. At best he will be remembered for making pump it up and being signed to Eminem for a short period (if their 2nd album is similiar to their first). If you don't believe me ask anyone to listen to the Slaughterhouse album and pick the weakest out, they will say Joe, he almost doesn't belong on the album.
Very powerful post. I personally don't like Budden because the majority of his music is too god damn depressing to me.
 7 years ago '07        #86
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 KEGAR said:
Very powerful post. I personally don't like Budden because the majority of his music is too god damn depressing to me.
Wish I had the perfect life like some of you all on BX

 03-28-2011, 07:35 AM         #87
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Wish I had the perfect life like some of you all on BX

It's not about having a good or perfect life, I know mine isn't that great. In my opinion if you have a rough life, why remind yourself of it with music? If anything you should be reaching out to find some motivational/inspirational music to help lift you up. If you listen to depressing s**t that you can relate to it's only going to keep you at that level emotionally. That's why Chamilliionaire is one of my favorite rappers, y'all dudes can say he's wack. Anybody who listens to Cham knows he raps about going out and getting what's yours, his music is motivational within itself. When I sit and listen to it I actually feel good about myself.
 7 years ago '05        #88
pokora 
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You're right it has nothing to do with talent but most of this talk of top 5 & budden being one of the best alive is because of the internet. You make a top 5 list outside of it And Joe's lucky to be on the top 10. I'm just going based on the thread.



And yea, yea, yea i kno already about the sports teams lol

Been a Pats fan after my Brother died
Been a Jets fan after I saw how they played in '99
Been a Knicks fan all my life, but became a true fan in '05
Been a Yankees fan all my life
sorry to said that
but hip hop is only alive on internet
who give a s**t about rap outside??
nobody exept some young n*ggaz who listen radio and watch tv

what u saying has nothing to do about being boring
 7 years ago '06        #89
bugsysgd 
space
avatar space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
top 5? possibly. top 10? most definitely. top 15? at the very least, anyone thinking otherwise just got s**t for brains or is deaf
 7 years ago '10        #90
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
Joey>>>

Haters gonna hate, no need to even debate.

If n*ggas is closeminded who am i to open it - the Don Budden
 7 years ago '05        #91
pokora 
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Infamous2o1x said:
Joey>>>

Haters gonna hate, no need to even debate.

If n*ggas is closeminded who am i to open it - the Don Budden


now snakes are gettin smarter
and when the haters wanna hear somethin in perticular: they listen harder

 7 years ago '10        #92
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 pokora said:
sorry to said that
but hip hop is only alive on internet
who give a s**t about rap outside??
nobody exept some young n*ggaz who listen radio and watch tv


what u saying has nothing to do about being boring
n*gga you can not be serious

Did you really just say who gives a s**t about rap outside?

And this guy tries to blame it on young dudes who listen to radio & watch tv. you sound like a n*gga who just escaped a bomb shelter.



What i said has everything to do with being boring. If you can't accept the fact that he is then, that's a shame....
 7 years ago '05        #93
pokora 
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
n*gga you can not be serious

Did you really just say who gives a s**t about rap outside?

And this guy tries to blame it on young dudes who listen to radio & watch tv. you sound like a n*gga who just escaped a bomb shelter.



What i said has everything to do with being boring. If you can't accept the fact that he is then, that's a shame....

you sound like rap is discuss outside
you sound like its 90's and n*ggaz still buying mixtape and cds without hearing the music online
 03-28-2011, 09:12 AM         #94
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Name 5 better rappers.
I'll give you about 20...

1. Kanye West
2. Pusha T
3. Andre 3000
4. Nasir Jones
5. Jay-Z
6. Sean Price (Heltah Skeltah)
7. Styles P
8. Drake
9. Eminem
10. 50 Cent
11. Fabolous
12. Mos Def
13. Cam'ron
14. Common
15. Raekwon
16. Jadakiss
17. Black Thought
18. J.Cole
19. Beanie Sigel
20. Method Man -- Gotta Burn
 7 years ago '12        #95
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
He was.. Not anymore. MM4 definitely wasnt Top 5 material.

Top 20 maybe.


Last edited by DoMieD; 03-28-2011 at 09:25 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #96
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,056 | Props total: 28903 28903
 slimwillie said:
Buddens music is motivation. It allows regular people to understand they're not the only ones going through something real. It allows them to fall and get back up.
Motivation?

Hells To The f**kin Naw..... @ His Music Let Other Folks Know They Not Alone In Being A Emo. I'm Screaming...
 7 years ago '10        #97
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 pokora said:
you sound like rap is discuss outside
you sound like its 90's and n*ggaz still buying mixtape and cds without hearing the music online
Rap isn't discussed outside? Like you really don't have friends that you argue about this mc & that mc? Or at least talk with co-workers about hip-hop?


:jacmonson:


And if I sound like it's the 90's apologies then because like you said hip-hop is pretty much on the internet now as far as new songs & leaks. But to act like people don't talk about hip-hop outside & only do it on the internet sounds mad lonely to be honest.
 7 years ago '05        #98
pokora 
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
thats not what im saying
---> people who discuss hh outside are on internet everyday anyway (or they aint hardcore hh fans)...

the outside vs internet comparison dont work anymore
 7 years ago '09        #99
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,643 | Props total: 9575 9575
 A.O.™ said:
I'll give you about 20...

1. Kanye West
2. Pusha T
3. Andre 3000
4. Nasir Jones
5. Jay-Z
6. Sean Price (Heltah Skeltah)
7. Styles P
8. Drake
9. Eminem
10. 50 Cent
11. Fabolous
12. Mos Def
13. Cam'ron
14. Common
15. Raekwon
16. Jadakiss
17. Black Thought
18. J.Cole
19. Beanie Sigel
20. Method Man -- Gotta Burn
 03-28-2011, 09:32 AM         #100
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas
AZ
Ghostface k!llah
Raekwon
Jay-Z

Now one of you n*ggas make my day and question that list.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy