Its time BX accepts it, Joe Budden is Top 5 Alive.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

where does budden rank in terms of best rapper alive?
Best Rapper Alive 17 7.98%
Top 5 58 27.23%
Top 10 30 14.08%
top 20 or so 43 20.19%
not even top 50 buddens suckz 65 30.52%
Voters: 213. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #241
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
Budden is definitely top 5...
 03-28-2011, 05:59 PM         #242
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would take ortiz, royce, and crooked over buddens any day!
 7 years ago '09        #243
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 murdamuzik4 said:
you listen to lil b so stfu ok
Mood Muzik 4 > Recovery...and I liked Recovery...
 7 years ago '04        #244
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29542 29542
 slimwillie said:
how did Mos Def all of a sudden become a BX god? I love dude's music but people puttin him top 5 all of a sudden lol

3 years ago i made a Mos appreciation thread and noone wanted to give props
lol at this f*ggot gettin mad at opinions but tryin to turn his opinions into facts...lol at u posting over n over n people ignoring til u started quoting people....shut up already...lol u only come in here when its somethin about joe budden or suckin off 50. leave already...until u explain why u look like this and weight 67 pounds then talk...........

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #245
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,862 | Props total: 20838 20838
Looking back at everything said here I think some of the budden stans need to look at the thread title again because they might have been confused it for current top 5 or top 5 relevant.

As far as rappers ALIVE Joe isn't near top 5...Damn I was buggin when I said top 10 or 20 lol. That dude is no where near a top 10 either. @ myself. If it had said "It's time bx accepts Joe Budden is top 5 relevant rappers or top 10 relevant rappers" I would've agreed wholeheartedly but now that I look at I'm like

That would be sh*ttin on the likes of Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Jigga, Em, Lupe, The Roots, Outkast, etc.
 7 years ago '07        #246
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
my top 5 relevant/consistantly dropping music no order

Budden
Nas
Eminem
Thought
Tech

Cunninlynguists as a group
 03-28-2011, 08:34 PM         #247
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not even top 50 but he is in my top 100
 7 years ago '07        #248
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
if Budden keeps makin records like this, top 5 won't even be a question

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #249
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 McGuire said:
come on bruh i thought you were better than that
that dudes a troll bro
 03-29-2011, 08:44 AM         #250
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Sign off n*gga.
n*gga you got 28000 post in 5 years.. and your a budden stan.. Take your own advice n*gga and log off from life..

n*gga said Kanye West aint over Joe Buddens...ROFL! n*gga Kanye got more quotables than Buddens whole career in his "Start it Up" Verse..

these budden stans are crazy... I gave you 20 n*ggas better than Budden.. deal with it.. If Budden was really top 5, he would have fans outside the internet.. Every time I even comment that there are some Joe Budden songs n*ggas should listen too like "All of Me" "Sidetracked" n*ggas laugh hysterically... and thats with n*ggas I work with and I work in Newark New Jersey.. and most of the people I work with are from New Jersey and they all think Buddens is trash..
 03-29-2011, 08:48 AM         #251
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
sh*ts true. the truth hurts. real life dont check for joey cause he dont exist in real life. only on here
n*gga you know what he meant... You know you cant go outside right now, and find a bunch of n*ggas standing on a corner and ask any of them they top 5 rappers and Joe Budden is not going to be on the list, and when you mention Joe Buddens them n*ggas is going to laugh like they OD on laughing gas..
 03-29-2011, 08:59 AM         #252
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
so random n*ggas just stand around and have a laugh like they're watchin dave chappelle stand up just because you say joe's name now.......

edit: and them n*ggas you find "outside" are the same n*ggas still listenin to styles p and jadakiss thinkin they're relevant, and waiting for that new fabolous mixtape to drop because that's all they know.. you make bad arguments
No my friend I make the arguments that matter... Your just mad that the facts is Joe Buddens is a nobody and he's your favorite rapper and you go HAM for him... Not a bad argument you just blinded by the facts.. Joe Buddens has made like 10 mixtapes, 4 albums, a group album, and signed to a major label for most of his career and he has sold 521,000 records combined with his mixtapes and album release... you consider that relevant?

n*gga please...

More n*ggas in the streets waiting for a Styles P mixtape, than there are nerds on the internet waiting for 6 sides to a story...
 7 years ago '05        #253
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga Kanye got more quotables than Buddens whole career in his "Start it Up" Verse..

u try too hard

we can stop argue with this fool
 7 years ago '05        #254
pokora 
space
space
budden mm4 first week sales --> 7000 units

styles p green ghost project album with that green lantern cosign --> 2000

yes, n*ggaz in the street cant wait for styles tracks, but hh is dead in the street
deal with it
 03-29-2011, 09:18 AM         #255
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
so we goin by sales now too? not only do the street negros matter, the ones that only know about who they saw on BET back during the early 2000's, who have no clue how to type in a URL.. not only are they a credible source for what's hot.. but now we're goin by sales too?

I'm bringing up sales cause your talking about relevant artist.. how the fu*k you going to make a argument for Joe Buddens being relevant and top 5, when out of his whole body of work throughout his whole career he has yet to eclipse 1 million records sold in his tenure...

I'm just proving he is not relevant...
 7 years ago '05        #256
pokora 
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
the street n*gga argument is so played out it's sickening. like i see these "street" n*ggas all the time and know their taste in music.. same sh*t, fab, jada, styles p. to even consider them credible in deciding what's hot is beyond my understanding.
funny thing is those "street" n*ggaz are online everyday
 03-29-2011, 09:21 AM         #257
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pokora said:

u try too hard

we can stop argue with this fool
"Beauty is the reason god created Eye Balls, and that b00ty thats the reason god created my Balls"

f*ggot a.ss Joe Budden stans getting emotional...LOL

n*ggas bout to slit they wrist
 03-29-2011, 09:25 AM         #258
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
this n*gga just don't get it
You dont get it you fu*king clown... NOBODY IN THE REAL WORLD IS CHECKING FOR JOE BUDDENS...

His Buzz proves it, His record sales prove it, The respect he gets from fans and the industry proves it..

All Joe Budden got going for him, is that he's smashing Video hoes.. but he also taking the L's cause he wife's them smuts..

Your the one trying to prove Joe Budden is top 5..

and you only have about 8 songs to stand on..

"10 Minutes"
"All of me"
"Pump it up"
"Sidetracked"
"Dumb out"
"3 sides to a story"

and thats it...

n*ggas garbage... like i said.. even Lil Zane got 5 songs people can listen too, that makes him top 5 too?
 7 years ago '05        #259
pokora 
space
space
In its 25+ year history, SOB’s has hosted some of music’s most legendary and promising acts. The downtown venue has been home to artists at the height of their careers and served as a starting ground for acts on the road to stardom. Through the years, SOBs’ stage has seen countless memorable performances, from The Roots to B.o.B when he had the number #1 song in the country; from legendary acts like Kanye West and Cypress Hill and to rap phenom Drake. With such an impressive list, you’d expect any one of these artists to hold the record for fastest selling show; and that’s where you’d be wrong.

Joe Budden, an artist whose last mainstream hit was six years ago (2004′s Pump It Up), holds the record for fastest sell out of any SOBs show in recent memory.
uhmm, joe budden irrelevant??
ok
 7 years ago '08        #260
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 304 304
 pokora said:
uhmm, joe budden irrelevant??
ok
Damn lol....his bb kingz performance looked more hype tho
Home