Its time BX accepts it, Joe Budden is Top 5 Alive.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

where does budden rank in terms of best rapper alive?
Best Rapper Alive 17 7.98%
Top 5 58 27.23%
Top 10 30 14.08%
top 20 or so 43 20.19%
not even top 50 buddens suckz 65 30.52%
Voters: 213. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 slimwillie said:
he motivated this thread

edit: this thread reminds me of the mobb deep infamous is top 5 album of all time thread
 7 years ago '08        #222
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
Lol @ n*ggas online talkin bout the streets...n*ggas in the streets are moreso than not online. Who do ppl poke fun at at being relevant online the most.....
 7 years ago '10        #223
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Fresh Whyte said:
No Duh You Going Know About Joey In Your Streets. He From Your City...Duhhh

But You Kind of Made It Like n*ggas Talking About Joey Like n*ggas Talking About Nicki Minaj a.ss But Overall....Nobody Is Talking About Joey In The Streets. You Might Catch Acouple People That Know of The Name But They Bring Up "Pump It Up"
people do talk bout joe so i dont get what your saying and when people say pump it up like i did before i listened to him its obvious they havent played his s**t cause joe is deeper then that bs track...

And how is rappingbout real life s**t emo?

Real life possibilities >>> every bar being bout drugs cars hoes and drugs
 7 years ago '08        #224
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,016 | Props total: 19931 19931
Joe Budden is the truth if you dont feel him at least a lil bit (pause) you're blind
 7 years ago '08        #225
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 pkilla111 said:
right. people in the streets are livin. people on here all day like the threadstarter should k!ll themseleves
you realize you have a higher post/day average than the threadstarter

you know technology is around us ALL THE TIME. like seriously, every1 uses the internet nowadays and its accessible much easier....im sitting down @ a subway posting this right now....

lol@ people in the streets not using the internet...
 03-28-2011, 03:36 PM         #226
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buddens a.ss, only the net check for him
 7 years ago '08        #227
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
people do talk bout joe so i dont get what your saying and when people say pump it up like i did before i listened to him its obvious they havent played his s**t cause joe is deeper then that bs track...

And how is rappingbout real life s**t emo?

Real life possibilities >>> every bar being bout drugs cars hoes and drugs
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Infamous2o1x again.
 7 years ago '08        #228
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 DrX said:
and you give your a.ss, but we dont roast on you the daily
 7 years ago '06        #229
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Fresh Whyte said:
People In The Streets Spread The Word About Your Music. Why Aren't You n*ggas Doing That Besides Trying Preach That s**t On Boxden? Don't Want Friends Thinking You Emo? Don't Want To Be Clown For Your Taste of Music? See....Listening To That n*gga Got Yall Feelin Ashame of Yourselfs. Yall Suppose To Be Proud Stans...

That's Why "Hip Hop" So f**ked Up Cause The Ones That People Say "should be on" Fans Keep To Themselfs and Don't Help Spread The Music.

bruh i dont know how u think ur logic makes sense but it doesnt...

how would u know what people in every street talk about? and how is that even a factor when talking strictly about rapping? people in the streets talk about nicki minaj's supposed p*nis more than they talk about rappers like black thought, mos def, talib and any other rapper who isnt super popular..im guessing that means nicki is better than all those rappers too?

when people embarrass themselves by saying some of the sh*t u did, it's usually either because they hate that certain rapper and are willing to defy logic and make themselves look stupid out of hate and frustration..or because they're genuinely retarded

also...do u have a girlfriend?
 7 years ago '05        #230
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
I Ask These n*ggas If They Preaching About Budden In The Streets. Putting n*ggas On To His Music and Still Can't Get A "Yeah I'am".... I'm Just Consider This Trolling
 03-28-2011, 03:49 PM         #231
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem isn't fu*king with budden right now
 03-28-2011, 03:52 PM         #232
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:
eminem isn't fu*king with budden right now
you listen to lil b so stfu ok
 03-28-2011, 03:55 PM         #233
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
joey makes motivational music? it has much motivation as this
that songs so damn good god damn
 7 years ago '10        #234
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
dude is a.ssCHEEKS

fact.
 7 years ago '07        #235
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Fresh Whyte said:
People In The Streets Spread The Word About Your Music. Why Aren't You n*ggas Doing That Besides Trying Preach That s**t On Boxden? Don't Want Friends Thinking You Emo? Don't Want To Be Clown For Your Taste of Music? See....Listening To That n*gga Got Yall Feelin Ashame of Yourselfs. Yall Suppose To Be Proud Stans...

That's Why "Hip Hop" So f**ked Up Cause The Ones That People Say "should be on" Fans Keep To Themselfs and Don't Help Spread The Music.
Man what the fu*k is up with u and ur rambling about "the streets"? What do you even mean by that? I have put all my friends onto budden, and then they have spread the word to their friends. I post his sh*t on my facebook and make threads about on bx, I mean look at the amount of hits this thread has got. What do you want me to do drive to the sh*tty areas of lansing and tell poor people about him? What do u think, these dudes collecting welfare checks and food stamps are going to go to his shows or buy his album? these dudes are 25 years old living with their mothers. What the fu*k is the point in telling a bunch of uneducated low lifes about a lyrical rapper who talks about his life instead of his bullsh*t cocaine and murder fantasies? Id rather spread the word to people who are actually mentally capable of listening to his music.....let these clowns bump flocka

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 03-28-2011 at 04:33 PM..
 03-28-2011, 04:28 PM         #236
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamuzik4 said:
you listen to lil b so stfu ok
you are a fool so stfu ok
 7 years ago '07        #237
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 DrX said:
says a homo
 03-28-2011, 05:41 PM         #238
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:
you are a fool so stfu ok
but i dont listen to a openly gay rapper that calls himself a f*g and a bi*ch tho
so you stfu and go listen to that non rapping d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga ok...
 03-28-2011, 05:43 PM         #239
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mouse is the fu*king best thing to happen to this game since Tupac went to sleep and never woke up if these dumb a.ss n*ggas dont see it fu*k it...

if n*ggas is closed minded who am i to open it- Joey:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #240
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Ask These n*ggas If They Preaching About Budden In The Streets. Putting n*ggas On To His Music and Still Can't Get A "Yeah I'am".... I'm Just Consider This Trolling
Someone put me on Budden being nice and it was on the street i had laughed that sh*t off just like everyone does before they give dude a chance. Anyone ive given a joe cd is now a fan...

Not everyone is stereotypical and just flatout hates someone and does not listen to their lyrics before making judgement...

I used to hate joe, i didnt press *play though, i was just hating. He got skills bro i admit it now

So to answer your question yeah i have put people on joe outside of the net and i myself was put on outside of the net.

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 03-28-2011 at 05:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago