Its time BX accepts it, Joe Budden is Top 5 Alive.

most viewed right now
 140
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

where does budden rank in terms of best rapper alive?
Best Rapper Alive 17 7.98%
Top 5 58 27.23%
Top 10 30 14.08%
top 20 or so 43 20.19%
not even top 50 buddens suckz 65 30.52%
Voters: 213. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 REAL_NESS said:
But Joe been rapping longer than that

What you trying to prove fam? I guess from now on you gonna start making threads early so you have "documentation" that you been a fan of a n*gga for a while now huh?
I DID PROVE that your ignorant and only hate cause im a em fan, you said i didnt like budden till em signed him, i showed otherwise.

go bump bp3 now
 7 years ago '05        #182
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,048 | Props total: 28782 28782
 Mr. Snowman said:
ive explained my name countless times, you got a problem then go look it up "fresh"

you think the game is a better rapper then budden huh?

your exposing your IQ son you better stop.
Your Name Is From Jeezy Dumbass

Matter Afact....

Jeezy >>>> Joe Budden
Gucci Mane >>>> Joe Budden
Lloyd Banks >>>>> Joe Budden
Lil B >>>>>> Joe Budden
Stack Bundles >>>>>> Joe Budden
Pusha >>>>> Joe Budden

Anything Else? Let Me Throw One In For Fun Cooked I >>>>> Joe Budden

Now Keep The Replies Going.
 03-28-2011, 11:56 AM         #183
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
I DID PROVE that your ignorant and only hate cause im a em fan, you said i didnt like budden till em signed him, i showed otherwise.

go bump bp3 now
I might bump it another day

Doesn't take away from the fact that you're sheep
 03-28-2011, 11:57 AM         #184
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Your Name Is From Jeezy Dumbass

Matter Afact....

Jeezy >>>> Joe Budden
Gucci Mane >>>> Joe Budden
Lloyd Banks >>>>> Joe Budden
Lil B >>>>>> Joe Budden
Stack Bundles >>>>>> Joe Budden
Pusha >>>>> Joe Budden

Anything Else? Let Me Throw One In For Fun Cooked I >>>>> Joe Budden

Now Keep The Replies Going.
C'mon Fresh, I know you trying to make dude made but you bugging out
 7 years ago '10        #185
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,287 | Props total: 27645 27645
 slimwillie said:
right now he is. go get Reggie's last album and we'll go song for song with MM4
lol his last album is trash, I'm not gonna front. MM4 didn't do it for me honestly but he had some good joints on there especially Role Reversal & Black Cloud. Joe Budden to me right now is top 10 alive. Not top 5, but 10.

Edit: If anything he makes top 20 with ease, but yea he's top 10 to me.
 7 years ago '10        #186
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 31 31
I can name 5 better rappers alive;Cube, Em, Jay, Nas, Dmx
/thread
 7 years ago '11        #187
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,228 | Props total: 9221 9221
 Fresh Whyte said:
Your Name Is From Jeezy Dumbass

Matter Afact....

Jeezy >>>> Joe b00ty
Gucci Mane >>>> Joe b00ty
Lloyd Banks >>>>> Joe b00ty
Lil B >>>>>> Joe b00ty
Stack Bundles >>>>>> Joe b00ty
Pusha >>>>> Joe b00ty

Anything Else? Let Me Throw One In For Fun Cooked I >>>>> Joe b00ty

Now Keep The Replies Going.
fixed:agreement6:

and I have to @ people sayin ol boy better than Jay and he top 5 of all time n s**t

thinkin bout it I might have to say Joey has the most internet stans

he's still a good rapper to me tho
 7 years ago '10        #188
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 Fresh Whyte said:
*looks at name*

The Irony....

The Game >>>>> Joe Budden
then why did game get demolished by joe in 03? Wack n*ggas need 9 mins to get a point across... 100 red dots on you if you wanta be a blood for real...

As far as the kid game he is lame to say the least. Mad he from the west so he deverted to the east. Always talking bout his men that will blast pounds but when you see him he just dancing in the backround... By now i thought this f**got would have a change of heart espeicall since i got the tape of this GANGSTER on change of heart teary eyed cause his shorty had a change of heart >>>

 7 years ago '10        #189
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #190
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 REAL_NESS said:


And Joe been said that. the bandwagon is full for you new n*ggas
Who u talking too fool? I been a joe fan way before shady, i aint even a huge eminem fan like that so go ahead and blame shady.

I stay playing slaughterhouse so dont link all budden fans and "stans" together.

Joey is def top 20 imo but i aint saying he the goat
 7 years ago '07        #191
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 REAL_NESS said:
I might bump it another day

Doesn't take away from the fact that you're sheep


this coming from a jay fan
 03-28-2011, 12:04 PM         #192
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
Who u talking too fool? I been a joe fan way before shady, i aint even a huge eminem fan like that so go ahead and blame shady.

I stay playing slaughterhouse so dont link all budden fans and "stans" together.

Joey is def top 20 imo but i aint saying he the goat
I wasnt even referring to you, re-read the post
 7 years ago '05        #193
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,048 | Props total: 28782 28782
 REAL_NESS said:
C'mon Fresh, I know you trying to make dude mad but you bugging out
Naaaa Not Buggin,My n*gga. Just Having Fun....This Is Funny. n*ggas Is Taking Opinion A Facts Now On Here.

So If I Don't Accept Joe Budden In My Top 5,I Don't Know Hip Hop? Well I Posted Acouple Artists That Aint Consider Hip Hop. So I'll Take I Don't Know Hip Hop Then Accepting Joe Budden.

Its No Point In Naming Artists Like Jay, Nas, Canibus, AZ, Tech and Others That's Better Cause These Stans Will Still Reject It. Only n*gga They Will Accept Is Eminem and That's Cause Em Sign The n*gga and Now The d!ckriding Is Going Bananas. So I Might As Well Have Fun With This Thread.

 7 years ago '07        #194
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 Fresh Whyte said:
Your Name Is From Jeezy Dumbass

Matter Afact....

Jeezy >>>> Joe Budden
Gucci Mane >>>> Joe Budden
Lloyd Banks >>>>> Joe Budden
Lil B >>>>>> Joe Budden
Stack Bundles >>>>>> Joe Budden
Pusha >>>>> Joe Budden

Anything Else? Let Me Throw One In For Fun Cooked I >>>>> Joe Budden

Now Keep The Replies Going.



[pic - click to view]

 03-28-2011, 12:05 PM         #195
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
[/B]

this coming from a jay fan
Yes, Im a fan of Jay

What that got to do with you being sheep
 7 years ago '07        #196
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
fresh only started to bump yellawolf when em signed him
 7 years ago '10        #197
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 REAL_NESS said:
I wasnt even referring to you, re-read the post
My bad then LOL ill take my L and keep going
 03-28-2011, 12:06 PM         #198
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Naaaa Not Buggin,My n*gga. Just Having Fun....This Is Funny. n*ggas Is Taking Opinion A Facts Now On Here.

So If I Don't Accept Joe Budden In My Top 5,I Don't Know Hip Hop? Well I Posted Acouple Artists That Aint Consider Hip Hop. So I'll Take I Don't Know Hip Hop Then Accepting Joe Budden.

Its No Point In Naming Artists Like Jay, Nas, Canibus, AZ, Tech and Others That's Better Cause These Stans Will Still Reject It. Only n*gga They Will Accept Is Eminem and That's Cause Em Sign The n*gga and Now The d!ckriding Is Going Bananas. So I Might As Well Have Fun With This Thread.

Hell nah, I feel you my G

You aint gotta have Joe no where near your top 5

I had a feeling you was f**king around be, thank God
 7 years ago '10        #199
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
I hate to hurt yall but Joe already did Jay dirty and he would do it again... Jay aint hanging wit Joe... Nas will hurt Joe tho
 7 years ago '07        #200
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 Infamous2o1x said:
I hate to hurt yall but Joe already did Jay dirty and he would do it again... Jay aint hanging wit Joe... Nas will hurt Joe tho
:agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
254 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
R.I.P. Essential Phone
14 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy