[[PICS]] SNOOP , WARREN G, THE GAME AND OTHER's @ NATE DOGG FUNERAL SERVICE R.I.P

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #161
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
I listened to some old dpg tracks and got kinda sad RIP NATE DOGG AKA THE KING OF HOOKS
 7 years ago '09        #162
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 DarkSidesHero said:
Smh @ game. No need to try and keep your 'image' real even at a funeral...

Even that dude with the white bandana...why?

Why is it so hard for some of these dudes to just go to a funeral dressed like a proper man? If it was the other way around I HIGHLY doubt Nate Dogg would ever go to a funeral wearing a white bandana or the hat game is rocking
 Fresh Whyte said:
Its A Funeral n*gga....This Aint No After-party. What If n*ggas Show Up To Your Funeral In A White Tee and Bud Lite PJs.
There are NO rules to a FUNERAL just a tradition.
You suppose to remember people how they WERE on earth versus the sadness of them being gone...I am sure the scarf apparel was a RESPECT thing for him since NATE dogg wore it OFTEN.

It is a difference of tradition/social conditioning versus something that MUST/HAVE to be done....People who are deceased can't be concerned about what you wore. Hell, a style of dress doesn't define being less of a man EITHER.

Through death you see life and through life you see death.
Therefore, it suppose to be a celebration that their life HAPPENED, NOT because they are gone. Damn, scared to break a social/human conditioning/tradition of something......there is NO HAVE to or MUST for a funeral...only a tradition. Respect is if you show up.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-28-2011 at 09:40 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #163
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 jplaydadon said:
boy i tell you yall fools are so f**kin stupid. you really think nate or anyone there cares about what Game wears? and if you actually listen to the music and observe the culture they grew up in, Game's dress is highly relevant for the occasion. and since when does a suit make you mature or somehow more of a man? or became a matter of respect? thats all up to individual interpretation. how game chooses to repsect nate is up to him, esp if the family is okay with it. thats like telling someone how and when to pray or some s**t to show respect to god. no one can tell you that. and it aint like dude came in pajamas i thought it was fly. suits are f**kin ugly IMO anyway. i hope no one wears that s**t to my funeral

NO RELIGION said:
just read through the whole thread:

ya'll n*ggas is hoes for gossipping about n*ggas gear

it's 2011 not 1911 n*ggas wear what the f**k they want to church (funeral,wedding and regular service) ESPECIALLY in so. california

Game was casual

dead people can't see what you're wearing

Storchaveli said:
Yeah same here.

And yes, I know the hats, bandanas, and canes can pass as a "tribute" to Nate but it's still some **** s**t. Funerals should be classier. Leave that hood bulls**t at the door for at least one day. The man's dead. f**k all who disagree.
**** sh*t is when you do tradition of the people that conditioning it in the first place.

That is what **** sh*t is. A funeral does not have rules only traditions...You probably white anyway

Doing the way you want to do it - is NOT **** sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #164
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,931 | Props total: 10795 10795
Yall n*ggas that's trippin about what n*ggas should wear to a funeral need to chill. It says in the bible to come as you are.
 7 years ago '06        #165
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 371 371
game's pretty much wearing the same thing as that guy smiling like crazy, you really think game wore the hat inside?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc