[[PICS]] SNOOP , WARREN G, THE GAME AND OTHER's @ NATE DOGG FUNERAL SERVICE R.I.P

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Fresh Whyte said:
...:rofl2: Thats Got Something To Do With It Plus...They Been Looking For Dre For A Cool Minute. Remember Everybody Was Saying "nobody can get incontact with dre" and You Know How Many n*ggas Tried To Discuss "Business" With Dre At That Funeral.
s**t of course, plus I wouldn't be surprised if a few of the OG's asked him, "What the f**k are you doing putting that crap out? You from Compton remember?!"
 7 years ago '10        #102
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Fool,Free Been Out Out Pomona & Around LA. You Can Thank That n*gga Quik For That

For Anyone That Wanna Watch...Its More From The Funeral.

...:rofl2: Thats Got Something To Do With It Plus...They Been Looking For Dre For A Cool Minute. Remember Everybody Was Saying "nobody can get incontact with dre" and You Know How Many n*ggas Tried To Discuss "Business" With Dre At That Funeral.
Are they working on somethin new?
 7 years ago '06        #103
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
Gone but not forgotten RIP NATE DOG Nobody Did It Better....
 7 years ago '09        #104
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
R.I.P. O.G. Nate Dogg......

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #105
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,465 | Props total: 25181 25181
 JayDawn said:
Are they working on somethin new?
...Quik Is Working On Free's Album From My Knowledge. So Many People Kept Asking Quik & Free About Each Other and They Decide To Put The Bulls**t Aside and Work Back Together. Free Is On Quik's New Album.
 7 years ago '10        #106
YaDunno 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 27 27
who gives a f**k what game was wearing, he paid his respects didnt he
 7 years ago '04        #107
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29679 29679
 Wasted said:
Black people always attend funerals dressed up because they see it as a celebration of someones passing. But SMH at Game he went there for more of statement then anything else. Remember Bum B's funeral,, that s**t was even worst. People going in with big a.ss hats all pimped out. Flava flav went in with his big a.ss clock which is a sin in some cultures.
lol fail...
 7 years ago '05        #108
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
..This California....We Trip On n*ggas Wearing The Wrong f**king Colors. What The f**k You Expect?
 03-27-2011, 03:53 PM         #109
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people worried about what another man wears to a funeral.

Who gives a f**k? They're there to pay their respect, that's all that matters.
 7 years ago '06        #110
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4025 4025
I did remember saying this funeral was gonna be ghetto as f**k. Cmon black people. Bandanas? Canes? Hats? The f**k is this, a circus?
 7 years ago '06        #111
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 iQon said:
@ people worried about what another man wears to a funeral.

Who gives a f**k? They're there to pay their respect, that's all that matters.
THANK YOU !!!! :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:

muthaf**kas always complaining about what another man wears :wtf:

Who cares if The Game didn't dress up or not...the clothes don't f**king make tha man

You go to a funeral to show your love/respect not to be judged by Fashion Show judges...

I can understand if a n*gga went to a funeral sagging like a muthaf**ka :wtf: but damn..calm down...
 7 years ago '04        #112
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
 Oh Finesse said:
not to be disrespectful but.. the f**k you wearin snoop?

this n*gga coffin jacked mj, james brown and andre the giant

R.I.P. Nate Dogg
 7 years ago '06        #113
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 Wasted said:
Black people always attend funerals dressed up because they see it as a celebration of someones passing. But SMH at Game he went there for more of statement then anything else. Remember Bum B's funeral,, that s**t was even worst. People going in with big a.ss hats all pimped out. Flava flav went in with his big a.ss clock which is a sin in some cultures.
you sir..lmfao

you are f**king retarded
 7 years ago '07        #114
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,599 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Wasted said:

oh god
 03-27-2011, 04:20 PM         #115
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it just me or does Snoop Dogg seem like he's the only person who was actually at the funeral FOR NATE DOG. Other n*ggaz is lookin like they there for camera exposure.
 03-27-2011, 04:23 PM         #116
RealSickLindley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop is in the Matrix right?
 03-27-2011, 04:25 PM         #117
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game got grey in his beard damn
 7 years ago '05        #118
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
I did remember saying this funeral was gonna be ghetto as f**k. Cmon black people. Bandanas? Canes? Hats? The f**k is this, a circus?
...You Do Know The Cane...The Pimp Hat...and The Bandana Represents Nate Dogg Right? Dude Was Paying Respect To Nate.
 03-27-2011, 04:32 PM         #119
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
 03-27-2011, 04:34 PM         #120
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess I'm the only one not tripping as to what game wore......maybe if that was nate's immediate family then yeah it would be a big deal...but if you're not related to me, as long as you show up is all that matters in my opinion, besides the red hat I see nothing wrong, he even looked like he had a casual button up on under the coat, wasn't like he was dressing down in gucci and ralph lauren s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy