30pts 17 assist YEAH THE MVP RACE IS OVER.

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 59 59
 PEK said:
Thats what I just said you stupid b**ch and thats whats hurting those players games. Grow a brain genius.

And neither Richardson or Arenas were focal points for their previous teams, so you should watch a game dumb a.ss.
lol...Richardson was the Suns leading scorer on accident then?....
 7 years ago '04        #142
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 abstractq said:
teams figured out the magic, but they still heading towards 50-55 wins?


yes he has no help. . .he carries the offensive load and he carries the defensive load basically by himself. Whether its by coaching or teammate play, thats just what it is


Howard has had to carry more than he ever has and he still got them a great record

and its not just against wack teams that theyre winning. Theyve beaten plenty of good teams
But yet they haven't been playing as well as they were from the past 2 seasons. Those past 2 seasons, they won 59 games...Like I said, teams would either try to play zone, or double Howard, and Orlando took advantage of that. That is why they were able to make so many perimeter shots...And people were talking about how Howard didn't have any post moves, or that he couldn't create his own shot...He got most of his points from offensive rebounds, plus he goes to the line alot...

Now he JUST started learning how to create his own shot and defenders are playing one on one against him..

I already told you about how the Bulls beat them, I shouldn't have to explain that anymore...
 7 years ago '04        #143
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,988 | Props total: 3962 3962
 knowughetto said:
But yet they haven't been playing as well as they were from the past 2 seasons. Those past 2 seasons, they won 59 games...Like I said, teams would either try to play zone, or double Howard, and Orlando took advantage of that. That is why they were able to make so many perimeter shots...And people were talking about how Howard didn't have any post moves, or that he couldn't create his own shot...He got most of his points from offensive rebounds, plus he goes to the line alot...

Now he JUST started learning how to create his own shot and defenders are playing one on one against him..

I already told you about how the Bulls beat them, I shouldn't have to explain that anymore...

so from 59 wins to say 54 wins

whoa what a drop off. . .


And irrelevant because the underlying point that Howard has to do everything for his team remains. . .
 7 years ago '04        #144
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 cali22buck said:



Teams dont run zone hardly ever period son....
So you are telling me when you have players like Rose, LeBron, Wade, Ellis, Kobe, Durant, Melo getting to the paint at will, that they don't play zone to try to keep them out of the paint?

That lets me know about your knowledge of basketball...
 7 years ago '04        #145
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 59 59
Tom Thibodeau is the reason for the Bulls record.



Thibodeau for MVP!!
 7 years ago '04        #146
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 59 59
 knowughetto said:
So you are telling me when you have players like Rose, LeBron, Wade, Ellis, Kobe, Durant, Melo getting to the paint at will, that they don't play zone to try to keep them out of the paint?

That lets me know about your knowledge of basketball...
I can tell you that the Orlando Magic dont.
 7 years ago '07        #147
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I love BX.

Dudes ride hard for people who have no clue who they are and that have nothing to do with them personally.

Whatever gives you an ego boost I guess.

By the way

Calderon > Rose.
 7 years ago '04        #148
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 cali22buck said:
I can tell you that the Orlando Magic dont.
And yet you guys wonder why those players that I mentioned get to the paint..
 7 years ago '10        #149
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,325 | Props total: 12204 12204
 m-f said:
I love BX.

Dudes ride hard for people who have no clue who they are and that have nothing to do with them personally.

Whatever gives you an ego boost I guess.

By the way

Calderon > Rose.
 7 years ago '05        #150
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15205 15205
 m-f said:
I love BX.

Dudes ride hard for people who have no clue who they are and that have nothing to do with them personally.

Whatever gives you an ego boost I guess.

By the way

Calderon > Rose.
another person I'll be adding to the block list.. Speaking for the sake of speaking.. Or hating for the sake of hating..
 7 years ago '07        #151
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Hold That said:
another person I'll be adding to the block list.. Speaking for the sake of speaking.. Or hating for the sake of hating..


Did that touch a soft spot?

It was a joke.

Calderon is doo-doo.
 7 years ago '05        #152
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15205 15205
 m-f said:


Did that touch a soft spot?

It was a joke.

Calderon is doo-doo.
Nah it didn't touch a soft spot but there are certain people I'm starting to block, just because all they do is "bait" people and it gets annoying.. I couldn't tell if you were serious or not
 7 years ago '07        #153
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Hold That said:
Nah it didn't touch a soft spot but there are certain people I'm starting to block, just because all they do is "bait" people and it gets annoying.. I couldn't tell if you were serious or not
Had to make myself feel good about the Raptors.

Every thread I go into in this section I usually have 4-5 people on the ignore list.


Enjoy your mans shine.
 7 years ago '06        #154
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,335 | Props total: 2575 2575
Let's just hope history is NOT on his side if he wins the MVP. The last 7 MVP's didn't win the NBA championship the year they won it. And 6 of those 7 didn't even reach the finals either.
 03-27-2011, 03:43 PM         #155
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and I thought Rondo stans were retarded
listening to these Magic fan's reasoning and excuses
has me dying

other things people arent considering..
Howards lack of poise, 16 technicals always complaining
Howards inability to shoot free throws
Howard doesnt have the greatest vision in the post
and he finds ways to get in foul trouble in the playoffs
when the team needs him on the floor.

Last time I checked Rose didnt have a tech, hardly ever complains if at all..
shoots over 86% from the line..has great vision..for the most part stays
out of foul trouble..averages less than a 1.5 fouls per game..and people cant
even make excuses that he doesnt play defense cuz his D has been on point
over the past few weeks..look what he did to Jennings last night for example.

Just some more stuff to think about
 7 years ago '07        #156
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
The MVP Award dont mean s**t anymore

The last straw was in 08 when wade got snubbed

f**k the MVP Award
 7 years ago '07        #157
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
and I thought Rondo stans were retarded
listening to these Magic fan's reasoning and excuses
has me dying

other things people arent considering..
Howards lack of poise, 16 technicals always complaining
Howards inability to shoot free throws
Howard doesnt have the greatest vision in the post
and he finds ways to get in foul trouble in the playoffs
when the team needs him on the floor.
Last time I checked Rose didnt have a tech, hardly ever complains if at all..
shoots over 86% from the line..has great vision..for the most part stays
out of foul trouble..averages less than a 1.5 fouls per game..and people cant
even make excuses that he doesnt play defense cuz his D has been on point
over the past few weeks..look what he did to Jennings last night for example.
P
Just some more stuff to think about
Rose D on point

You gotta be kidding me...he plays subpar defense

He has boozer and noah behind him....yall defensive scheme hides his weaknessses on that side of the floor.

Plus the boy shoots 44%
 7 years ago '04        #158
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
and I thought Rondo stans were retarded
listening to these Magic fan's reasoning and excuses
has me dying

other things people arent considering..
Howards lack of poise, 16 technicals always complaining
Howards inability to shoot free throws
Howard doesnt have the greatest vision in the post
and he finds ways to get in foul trouble in the playoffs
when the team needs him on the floor.

Last time I checked Rose didnt have a tech, hardly ever complains if at all..
shoots over 86% from the line..has great vision..for the most part stays
out of foul trouble..averages less than a 1.5 fouls per game..and people cant
even make excuses that he doesnt play defense cuz his D has been on point
over the past few weeks..look what he did to Jennings last night for example.

Just some more stuff to think about



[pic - click to view]





Last edited by knowughetto; 03-27-2011 at 04:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #159
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,988 | Props total: 3962 3962
lol@ listing the number of technicals howard receives as a reson for why he shouldnt be mvp. . .


or his foul trouble in previous playoff series. As if that has any bearing on this years regular season MVP
 7 years ago '06        #160
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,372 | Props total: 509 509
Mvp mvp mvp
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy