30pts 17 assist YEAH THE MVP RACE IS OVER.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2818 2818
 Hold That said:
His team switch up because Otis Smith made a panic trade because they all SUCKED TO START THE SEASON.. Even WITH Carter and Shard they still didn't have the better record than the Bulls, this while we missed Brewer for half of Nov. AND missed Boozer for a month and a half.

lol@ saying even with carter and shard

like they was ballin out of control. . . They got traded cause they wasnt doing like they was supposed to be doing

all im saying is that hes had much more turmoil to deal with than rose and has a completely new number 2 and number 3 guy to help him, and theyve underperformed

usually when you get a whole new set of teammates you expect the team to drop off some while you establish new checmistry. But D12 kept them playing at a fairly high level
 7 years ago '04        #122
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
And Rose haven't? Do you know what the Bulls would be WITHOUT Derrick Rose? Probably just another Cleveland Cavaliers or a watered down Utah Jazz...which means NOT winning..
You know whats funny about this? They have Nelson, Arenas, J. Rich, Red!ck, Turk, Bass, Anderson....but that's not help..

And we already know that these clowns are gonna say.."They are has beens, they fell off"... Making excuses...

But yet when it comes down to the stretch, Howard is not their go-to-guy down the clutch..Hedo is their clutch player...

If ya'll wanna talk about someone who played with less, Iverson is the perfect example..Look back at the 00-01 Season when he won MVP...What happened? He led their team to the best record in the East, and lead his team to the Finals..

Orlando barely cracked top 10 in the league as far as their team record, and Rose has us with the second best record in the league, WITH INJURIES...yet Howard is the MVP..

So I want someone to go back and find a player who was MVP while having the 4th best record in their conference
 7 years ago '05        #123
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 abstractq said:
lol@ saying even with carter and shard

like they was ballin out of control. . . They got traded cause they wasnt doing like they was supposed to be doing

all im saying is that hes had much more turmoil to deal with than rose and has a completely new number 2 and number 3 guy to help him, and theyve underperformed

usually when you get a whole new set of teammates you expect the team to drop off some while you establish new checmistry. But D12 kept them playing at a fairly high level
How has he had more turmoil? He's not a PG learning where players should be on the court, he's not calling the plays.. All he has to do is play the post, rebound and defend.. Too bad he hasn't had the impact that Rose has had directly to change the outcomes of the games to the point where they translate into WINS of being a top 5 team in the NBA.

And Rose dealt with playing with 10 new teammates this year.. Only Noah & Deng returned from last year.. With Noah being hurt for most of the season.. So it's not like the Bulls have had years of chemistry with this current team.. Rose was learning to play with new teammates all year..

Any more excuses
 7 years ago '04        #124
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
turmoil as in pieces changing all around him midseason dumbass. . .

and i think you mean to say too bad he doesnt have anyone else thats reliable on either offense or defense to help him translate that to wins like rose does. . .

Last edited by abstractq; 03-27-2011 at 03:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #125
space
space
 abstractq said:
turmoil as in pieces changing all around him dumbass. . .

and i think you mean to say too bad he doesnt have anyone else thats reliable on either offense or defense to help him translate that to wins like rose does. . .
So 10 new teammates is not pieces changing all around Rose either? Like I said only Deng/Noah were Roses teammates last season.. With Noah missing 35+ games.. So for most of the season only Deng was the most familiar teammate he had all year..
 7 years ago '04        #126
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
oh they changed those right in the middle of the season?

or did rose have a chance to play with them from jump knowing what they got?

the only difficulty rose had wa sthat boozer was gone for a lil while then noah was gone for a lil while
 7 years ago '05        #127
space
space
 abstractq said:
oh they changed those right in the middle of the season?

or did rose have a chance to play with them from jump knowing what they got?

the only difficulty rose had wa sthat boozer was gone for a lil while then noah was gone for a lil while
Middle of the season? You guys changed a month in.. No where near the mid point.. And yall still look like the same 4th seed team you looked like before the trade was made.

Changing in the middle of the season is what the Knicks did. Even though you guys didn't have a training camp, your still a better team than the Hawks/Knicks/76ers on paper. You're not surpassing ANYONE you wasn't expected too, so why should we credit you for that?
 7 years ago '04        #128
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
lol@ you guys

im a laker fan b. . .

but the fact that they still like teh same 4th seed team is proving my point. . .All the new guys they brought in have underperformed, but they still headed for 50-55 wins
 7 years ago '05        #129
space
space
 abstractq said:
lol@ you guys

im a laker fan b. . .

but the fact that they still like teh same 4th seed team is proving my point. . .All the new guys they brought in have underperformed, but they still headed for 50-55 wins
Really not that impressive when they were expected to be that way.. Now if Dwight had them top team in the East despite them under performing then yes.. A.I team underperformed his whole tenure with the Sixers..They still were the top team in the East when he won MVP.. He doesn't even have to be one seed but can he atleast be top 3?

Last edited by Hold That; 03-27-2011 at 03:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #130
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
Paul got f**ked over, even though his team was not #1 in the West, he still carried them.. Just because Paul got f**ked over doesn't mean the cycle should continue. Rose has been the true meaning of MVP.. Injuries, line up changes, he has remained the one constant, and kept them in "elite talks".. Nobody even discusses the Magic as a power house, how the hell we going to give MVP to a person where most people think their team wont do s**t in the playoffs.. We awarding MVP to a player who's team didn't surpass any expectations and just remained the same? Not even top 3 in his own damn conference..

And no one expected for us to play at this level. They had us predicted as the 4th best team in the East with Orlando ahead of us..And they expected for us to have a terrible start with Boozer out for the first 2 months of the season...Only the Bulls and us Bulls fans knew that we would prove all of those haters and naysayers wrong..We knew that we had a TEAM capable of playing and winning against any team...We are not scared of a challenge.

They still had Orlando as an elite team when the season started...People can't sit there and say that everyone on the Magic is playing like s**t when everyone knows how they play now..Let Howard get his points, but don't allow the rest of his teammates to score from the perimeter. Why else do you think Howard's been playing like this?

They play that inside-outside game hoping that teams will double up Howard, which will leave their shooters open for the three. Its funny that back then, when teams were constantly doubling up Howard and his teammates were making their shots, no complaints...But now that teams have figured out their inside-outside schemes and not allowing Howard's teammates to score, now people are saying that they are playing like s**t...

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-27-2011 at 03:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #131
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
The way to play and beat Orlando is to play man defense..
 7 years ago '04        #132
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
Really not that impressive when they were expected to be that way.. Now if Dwight had them top team in the East despite them under performing then yes..
they was expected to be that way but his teammates was supposed to be giving howard much more. Last year VC was giving them 17 a game. Lewis was giving them 14 a game. So there was scoring there to support howard

if you would have told me at the beginning of the season that D12 wouldnt have a single other player on his team averaging 15 ppg, i would say that the magic are toast

but yet and still howard got them playing well
 7 years ago '04        #133
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
they was expected to be that way but his teammates was supposed to be giving howard much more. Last year VC was giving them 17 a game. Lewis was giving them 14 a game. So there was scoring there to support howard

if you would have told me at the beginning of the season that D12 wouldnt have a single other player on his team averaging 15 ppg, i would say that the magic are toast

but yet and still howard got them playing well
That's because most teams were playing zone, trying to deny Howard the ball..Or if Howard had the ball in the paint, the players guarding the perimeters would collapse and try to double team Howard, leaving one of his teammates open for the perimeter shot...

You failed to realize that this was the reason as to why Orlando broke the record for most 3 pointers made by a team in a season...But now that teams know how to play against them now, they aren't getting and/or making those shots like they used to...That's how the Bulls beat them the last 2 games. Let Howard score his points, but don't let his teammates score from the outside..But according to you he has no help....
 7 years ago '10        #134
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 832 832
mvp = nba championship?
oh
cant wait til they get bounced in the 2nd round
nothing but overachievers

reminds me of the hornets from 3 or 4 years back
 7 years ago '04        #135
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
teams figured out the magic, but they still heading towards 50-55 wins?

yes he has no help. . .he carries the offensive load and he carries the defensive load basically by himself. Whether its by coaching or teammate play, thats just what it is

Howard has had to carry more than he ever has and he still got them a great record

and its not just against wack teams that theyre winning. Theyve beaten plenty of good teams
 7 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 Like Kobe said:
mvp = nba championship?
oh

Who's going to bounce us.. Magic or ATL...

Like I said, these clowns are hilarious, somehow they see the Magic eliminating us, even though they just spent forever convincing us that the Bulls are the better team which is why Dwight should get MVP..

Contradicting themselves because of hate.. Boxden at its absolute best..
 7 years ago '04        #137
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
Who's going to bounce us.. Magic or ATL...

Like I said, these clowns are hilarious, somehow they see the Magic eliminating us, even though they just spent forever convincing us that the Bulls are the better team which is why Dwight should get MVP..

Contradicting themselves because of hate.. Boxden at its absolute best..

its actually not a contradiction

i firmly believe that Rose got a better team around him

I also belive that dwight howard is more valuable than rose

So its conceivable that the magic could beat the bulls. . .but howard gonna be the reason though

I personally think the bulls are headed to ECF at least
 7 years ago '04        #138
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 knowughetto said:
The way to play and beat Orlando is to play man defense..

Teams dont run zone hardly ever period son....
 7 years ago '08        #139
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 Like Kobe said:
mvp = nba championship?
oh

I love it when n*ggas say s**t like this.

Can't wait until the playoffs.
 7 years ago '08        #140
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
I hate you chicago d!ckriders, but I really wish I had a player like Derrick Rose on my team, dude is exciting as hell to watch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago