30pts 17 assist YEAH THE MVP RACE IS OVER.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
 Hold That said:
he shot 6-21 and still dished out 12 dimes.. rose scored 22 pts and 12 x 2 is 24.. 22 + 24=48.. And we know Rose atleast a.ssisted on 3 of the 8 three pointers in that game... So lets boost that point total to 50.. Rose was responsible in either points or a.ssist in 50 of the Bulls 99 points..

Thats alot to acount for, and thats carrying your team..
rofl@ this line of reasoning

again, all you can speak of with rose is offense

dwight howard is all the consistent offense that the magic has and is also all the consistent defense that the magic has. Theres no way you could be more valuable than that

Rose is gettin more props now because he plays with a better team with more talent. Enough talent that the other teams player could drop 40 on you and dominate both ends of the court, and Rose could have one of his worst shooting nights of the year, and they could still win
 7 years ago '05        #102
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 abstractq said:
rofl@ this line of reasoning

again, all you can speak of with rose is offense

dwight howard is all the consistent offense that the magic has and is also all the consistent defense that the magic has. Theres no way you could be more valuable than that

Rose is gettin more props now because he plays with a better team with more talent. Enough talent that the other teams player could drop 40 on you and dominate both ends of the court, and Rose could have one of his worst shooting nights of the year, and they could still win
What crazy line of reasoning? I just gave you a direct stat showing Rose make up for 50% of the Bulls offense.. Far greater of what Dwight was in that game WITH his 40pts.. Wins/numbers/impact don't lie.. Don't even let me bring up the 4th quarter clutch stats compared to Dwight..

You keep repeating the same arguements for Dwight because you don't have many..
 7 years ago '04        #103
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
What crazy line of reasoning? I just gave you a direct stat showing Rose make up for 50% of the Bulls offense.. Far greater of what Dwight was in that game WITH his 40pts.. Wins/numbers/impact don't lie.. Don't even let me bring up the 4th quarter clutch stats compared to Dwight..

You keep repeating the same arguements for Dwight because you don't have many..

my one argument >>> whatever you want to spit out

The bulls team is TALENTED. They got good scorers, and great defenders to surround Rose and rose is taking them to a great record as a result. But rose can have a bad night and they could still beat good teams

Dwight is having a MONSTER season. Hes the primary offense for the Magic, and the primary defense for the magic. He had his entire supporting cast swapped around him and they brought in a bunch of bums. If he ever has an off night, the magic are losing, period

and he still got the magic in the 4 spot in the east

MVP doesnt = who can score and a.ssist on the highest % of the teams points. If it was, then a scoring PG like a chris paul, deron williams or rose would always win because they score and they always dish out a ton of a.ssists because the offense runs through them

Dwight is everything to the magic

Rose just makes the offense go. . .
 7 years ago '05        #104
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Rose isn't a liability in a close game. You want the ball in his hands and thats why hes the MVP because he delivers. If dwight learned how to make free throws his team.might have a better record and he'd be there with rose as the MVP.
 7 years ago '05        #105
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
No use in arguing anymore.

10 more games.
true.. I'm done here, if people aren't convinced now they'll never be convinced.. They are engraving Roses name on the trophy as we speak.. Race is over.
 7 years ago '04        #106
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 arabofthechi said:
Rose isn't a liability in a close game. You want the ball in his hands and thats why hes the MVP because he delivers. If dwight learned how to make free throws his team.might have a better record and he'd be there with rose as the MVP.
which game has dwight lost by missing critical fts tho?

its this same line of reasoning that has shaq with only 1 MVP award in his career after being the most dominant player the league had since wilt for over a decade. . .
 7 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 abstractq said:

The bulls team is TALENTED. They got good scorers, and great defenders to surround Rose and rose is taking them to a great record as a result. But rose can have a bad night and they could still beat good teams
Bulls team WHEN HEALTHY IS TALENTED. If Dwight carried his team without Nelson for 45% of the season then I'd say yes he should be MVP.. His team has been healthy all year, and talent wise when you factor in the injuries and the lineupes that have been put out there the Bulls and Magic have had the same talent levels on the floor based on those injuries to the BUlls. BUT Rose account for 47% of the Bulls offense, the highest in the league with 46% being the second best in LeBron James.. Ranking top 5 in the clutch.. Rose has carried this team all year throughout injuries..

Dwight is having a MONSTER season. Hes the primary offense for the Magic, and the primary defense for the magic. He had his entire supporting cast swapped around him and they brought in a bunch of bums. If he ever has an off night, the magic are losing, period
Yea, he's having a monster year.. Nobody called these guys "bums" last year, but all of a sudden they are BUMS now that Rose is in a MVP race.. They are ONLY BUMS, when we are discussing Rose vs Dwight for MVP..

But when we discuss Bulls vs Magic in a playoff series they no longer become "bums" their fan base thinks they are better than the Bulls then... Funny how that works..

Rose has had the Bulls top 3 all year even with Boozer/Noah out... Magic arent even top 5 in the NBA..

MVP doesnt = who can score and a.ssist on the highest % of the teams points. If it was, then a scoring PG like a chris paul, deron williams or rose would always win because they score and they always dish out a ton of a.ssists because the offense runs through them
They still don't account for 47% of the offense like Rose.. I just told you Rose leads the NBA with LeBron coming in second.. Rose scores 24ppg and dishes out 8 dimes.. Paul scores like 15 and dishes out 11.. You do the math, it doesn't add up.

Same with Rose, no Rose we'd be the Bucks.

I agree, and he scores the clutch shots, and he carries the team when they are shooting poorly, and he accounts for 47% of the offense like I said..

If Dwight had his team in the top 5, and they were actually beating ELITE TEAMS, isntead of blowing leads against the Lakers and Golden State, or losing to the Bulls and Portland this month maybe I'd say he deserves it over Rose.. I can't award a man for losing.. He has his team playing exactly where everyone THOUGHT HE WOULD BE 4th seed..

you get the last word, I'm done here.. Rose already won.. :)
 03-27-2011, 02:56 PM         #108
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that video.. thats my Point God
 7 years ago '04        #109
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
No one has the impact on offense & defense that Dwight has. Period.

Rose = Most Improved

D12 = MVP
 7 years ago '04        #110
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
chris paul once averaged 23ppg and 11 a.ssists

no mvp

he also averaged 21 and 12 for a season. Thats 45+ ppg accountable for using your retarded logic. . .so lets not act like there arent PGs that do the kind of s**t that rose is doing. And in both seasons he also led the league in steals, so i mean he's had better seasons than rose is currently having

Similar story for deron williams. Again the difference is that rose gets to play with a more talented team in general, and in the case of paul its a better coached team too

nobody putting up numbers like howard though. DPOY AND giving you 23-24 a game
 7 years ago '04        #111
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 sneekas said:
reading your posts abstract.....

lebron is the mvp then....

look at the cavs
Uhh lebron won the MVP while on the cavs though. . .so i dont get your point

Hes on a different team now. Hes not as valuable to heat as he was to the cavs last year
 7 years ago '04        #112
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
But I dont blame you Bulls fans...ur juiced cuz the guy on your team has all the media hype.

TMac had better years in Orlando than Rose is having and didnt sniff the MVP....its a media thing..

Shaq & Kobe should have a bunch of MVPs...
 7 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 abstractq said:
chris paul once averaged 23ppg and 11 a.ssists

no mvp

he also averaged 21 and 12 for a season. Thats 45+ ppg accountable for using your retarded logic. . .so lets not act like there arent PGs that do the kind of s**t that rose is doing. And in both seasons he also led the league in steals, so i mean he's had better seasons than rose is currently having

Similar story for deron williams. Again the difference is that rose gets to play with a more talented team in general, and in the case of paul its a better coached team too

nobody putting up numbers like howard though. DPOY AND giving you 23-24 a game
Paul got f**ked over, even though his team was not #1 in the West, he still carried them.. Just because Paul got f**ked over doesn't mean the cycle should continue. Rose has been the true meaning of MVP.. Injuries, line up changes, he has remained the one constant, and kept them in "elite talks".. Nobody even discusses the Magic as a power house, how the hell we going to give MVP to a person where most people think their team wont do s**t in the playoffs.. We awarding MVP to a player who's team didn't surpass any expectations and just remained the same? Not even top 3 in his own damn conference..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-27-2011 at 03:08 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #114
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 abstractq said:

Im tired of this stupid a.ss argument for Dwight. When the Magic made the trades, yall swore it was for the better of the team, now yall swear the GM f**ked up the team. And if a MVP is suppose to make those around them better, why is it that Richardson and Arenas numbers are way down since coming to the Magic? The Magic are so focused on getting Dwight the ball its hurting his teammates. They have to camp out around the 3pt line which hurts their game, then yall call them scrubs because they have limited roles just to cater to Dwight.

Dwight is great, but Rose is clearly MVP.
 7 years ago '04        #115
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 cali22buck said:
No one has the impact on offense & defense that Dwight has. Period.

Rose = Most Improved

D12 = MVP

exactly

thats all im sayin

Rose impacts the offense

Dwight impacts EVERYTHING.
 7 years ago '04        #116
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 PEK said:
Im tired of this stupid a.ss argument for Dwight. When the Magic made the trades, yall swore it was for the better of the team, now yall swear the GM f**ked up the team. And if a MVP is suppose to make those around them better, why is it that Richardson and Arenas numbers are way down since coming to the Magic? The Magic are so focused on getting Dwight the ball its hurting his teammates. They have to camp out around the 3pt line which hurts their game, then yall call them scrubs because they have limited roles just to cater to Dwight.

thats stan van gundy's coaching style

Arenas hasnt been good since he got hurt honestly
Richardson played better flowing free in phoenix

stan van gundys philosophy is to play from the inside out

it works for some players and not for others. Cause i mean clearly rashard lewis isnt lighting s**t up since he left the magic. Hedo was an embarassment the year after he left the magic. . .so dwight was helping some of these n*ggas play better
 7 years ago '04        #117
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:

They were focal points on their other teams genius.

The Magic offense is inside out. Dwight inside, everyone else spotting up for 3s. Watch a game.
 7 years ago '04        #118
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
Paul got f**ked over, even though his team was not #1 in the West, he still carried them.. Just because Paul got f**ked over doesn't mean the cycle should continue. Rose has been the true meaning of MVP.. Injuries, line up changes, he has remained the one constant, and kept them in "elite talks".. Nobody even discusses the Magic as a power house, how the hell we going to give MVP to a person where most people think their team wont do s**t in the playoffs.. We awarding MVP to a player who's team didn't surpass any expectations and just remained the same? Not even top 3 in his own damn conference..
again

his WHOLE TEAM got switched up around him

we not talin one player going down then another goign down when he comes back

rashard lewis gone. . .VC gone. Those was the two scorers behind D12. Replaced by richardson whos been mediocre and hedo whos been inconsistent, and arenas whos been awful

to me the fact that they evn got the 4 spot locked down is amazing
 7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 abstractq said:
again

his WHOLE TEAM got switched up around him

we not talin one player going down then another goign down when he comes back

rashard lewis gone. . .VC gone. Those was the two scorers behind D12. Replaced by richardson whos been mediocre and hedo whos been inconsistent, and arenas whos been awful

to me the fact that they evn got the 4 spot locked down is amazing
His team switch up because Otis Smith made a panic trade because they all SUCKED TO START THE SEASON.. Even WITH Carter and Shard they still didn't have the better record than the Bulls, this while we missed Brewer for half of Nov. AND missed Boozer for a month and a half.

Whats the next excuse?
 7 years ago '08        #120
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 cali22buck said:
They were focal points on their other teams genius.

The Magic offense is inside out. Dwight inside, everyone else spotting up for 3s. Watch a game.
Thats what I just said you stupid b**ch and thats whats hurting those players games. Grow a brain genius.

And neither Richardson or Arenas were focal points for their previous teams, so you should watch a game dumb a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now