30pts 17 assist YEAH THE MVP RACE IS OVER.

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2011, 12:56 PM         #81
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Rose is MVP. No doubt. Dude balls out every night and knows how to get the most out of whats around him=MVP.

The thing that bothers me is the people in here who are living vicariously through Rose like him winning MVP will somehow alter their life(would have to be for the better) The Rose stanning is on Lebron/Kobe level and becomes a sickness how bad people actually could touch one of these players for just two seconds.

I expect some dumbass reply now about being a "Rose-hater"
word agree all around he's on my favorite team so he's my favorite player to watch nowadays if he was on a different team he'd be like Deron and Westbrook and Nash and them to me. I've just never believed in investing that much into one person. Jordan was my homey but still if i see him I ain't gonna be all ga-ga starry eyed like some n*ggas for a picture on their s**tty camera phone. It'd be the same with Rose. I'd probably f**k with him on some "nice turnovers" or some s**t

you know after i get past Hold That draped around his ankles

just f**kin with u HT!
 7 years ago '05        #82
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 613 613
Which so happens to be the 4th best defensive team in the NBA. Impressive. I agree.
Bucks record is 29-43 gtfoh!
 7 years ago '05        #83
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,733 | Props total: 12538 12538
 yunsta said:
Bucks record is 29-43 gtfoh!
Still doesn't take away from the fact that he shredded a top 4 defensive team in the league..

And he dropped 42 on the Spurs.. You done now?
 7 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 MythMade said:
Rose is MVP. No doubt. Dude balls out every night and knows how to get the most out of whats around him=MVP.

The thing that bothers me is the people in here who are living vicariously through Rose like him winning MVP will somehow alter their life(would have to be for the better) The Rose stanning is on Lebron/Kobe level and becomes a sickness how bad people actually could touch one of these players for just two seconds.

I expect some dumbass reply now about being a "Rose-hater"
Favorite player,from very close to my neighborhood, who I've seen play basketball since he was 14-15 years old, and watched him grow up to be a top 5 player and play for my favorite team..

Watching Roses career is almost like watching a real life movie, and I can relate to him more so than any basketball player thats ever played the game, because we shared the same dream and virtually came from the same backyard.. I'm 25, graduated with a degree in Business Operations,have my own condo, will be buying my own house in 2 years, and happily involved with a girl I've known since I was 17.. I doubt Rose winning the MVP, will be a "life altering experience" but what it HAS been for me, is a beautiful thing to watch, know where he came from, how he got their and serves as inspiration that dreams come true if you work hard, and know the importance of family..

But people like you and others don't know about that on this board, you want to box me in and just say "I'm a stan".. On and off the court I like what everything Rose stands for, humble, hard working,family person, and being a fellow Chicagoan.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-27-2011 at 01:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2797 2797
yeah great game

but its just one game

every mvp candidate has games like this

Dwight Howard dropped 39 with 18 boards on the thunder earlier this season and then dropped 40 and 15 with 6 blocks on them not that long ago. In fact he dropped 40 and 15 on the bulls earlier this season too

Kobe just had 42, 11 and 9

put this game up with the rest of them

of course the media gonna run with this like its definitive proof though
 7 years ago '08        #86
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1639 1639
 Hold That said:
Favorite player, very close to my neighborhood, who I've seen play basketball since he was 14-15 years old, and watched him grow up to be a top 5 player and play for my favorite team..

Watching Roses career is almost like watching a real life movie, and I can relate to him more so than any basketball player thats ever played the game, because we shared the same dream and virtually came from the same backyard.. I'm 25, graduated with a degree in Business Operations,have my own condo, will be buying my own house in 2 years, and happily involved with a girl I've known since I was 17.. I doubt Rose winning the MVP, will be a "life altering experience" but what it HAS been for me, is a beautiful thing to watch, know where he came from, how he got their and serves as inspiration that dreams come true if you work hard, and know the importance of family..

But people like you and others don't know about that on this board, you want to box me in and just say "I'm a stan".. On and off the court I like what everything Rose stands for, humble, hard working,family person, and being a fellow Chicagoan.
 7 years ago '04        #87
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 abstractq said:
yeah great game

but its just one game

Dwight Howard dropped 39 with 18 boards on the thunder earlier this season and then dropped 40 and 15 with 6 blocks on them not that long ago. In fact he dropped 40 and 15 on the bulls earlier this season too

I ask you whose been this consistent this year though? From the exception of Dwight (talking about winning teams) who else has been balling this season as the star player on their team. If Dwight doesn't play Magic are f**ked.
 7 years ago '08        #88
space
space
 abstractq said:
yeah great game

but its just one game

Obviously you don't pay attention to the Bulls OR D. Rose.
 7 years ago '04        #89
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Obviously you don't pay attention to the Bulls OR D. Rose.
i mean whatever

i pay attention to rose as much as i pay attention to howard or any of these other n*ggas

the only teams i consistently pay extra attention to are the lakers cause thats my squad, and the hawks

the fact of the matter is that Howard is the most valuable player in the league. Without howard the magic would be looking like the cavs this year and with howard theyre head to 50-55 wins this year

n*ggas big up rose for leading the bulls to wins even when boozer was hurt and then when noah was hurt

But howard been leading his team to wins and he had his whole supporting cast swapped out. And the n*ggas they replaced them with are flopping HORRIBLY

how many 30+ pts, 15+ rebound games do howard have to have for real before n*ggas give him due respect
 7 years ago '08        #90
space
space
 abstractq said:
i mean whatever

i pay attention to rose as much as i pay attention to howard or any of these other n*ggas

the only teams i consistently pay extra attention to are the lakers cause thats my squad, and the hawks

the fact of the matter is that Howard is the most valuable player in the league. Without howard the magic would be looking like the cavs this year and with howard theyre head to 50-55 wins this year

n*ggas big up rose for leading the bulls to wins even when boozer was hurt and then when noah was hurt

But howard been leading his team to wins and he had his whole supporting cast swapped out. And the n*ggas they replaced them with are flopping HORRIBLY

how many 30+ pts, 15+ rebound games do howard have to have for real before n*ggas give him due respect
And Rose haven't? Do you know what the Bulls would be WITHOUT Derrick Rose? Probably just another Cleveland Cavaliers or a watered down Utah Jazz...which means NOT winning..
 7 years ago '04        #91
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
And Rose haven't? Do you know what the Bulls would be WITHOUT Derrick Rose? Probably just another Cleveland Cavaliers or a watered down Utah Jazz...which means NOT winning..

please

with boozer noah deng and a good coach if you have a serviceable PG they gonna be a decent team

Having rose makes them one of the best teams no doubt, but they got alot of pieces there
 7 years ago '05        #92
space
space
abstractq,

whats the purpose of you coming into this thread? You knew it was a thread praising the 30pt 17ast performance anyhow.. Why are you on this agenda to try and discredit and down play whatever Rose does.. You never see any Rose fans in LeBron,Dwight, or Kobe threads down playing ANYTHING.. We don't even care about what they do individually, only time we address anything with Bron/Howard or Kobe it involves the entire team.. Yet we get fans of theirs in our threads all the time, or just random people like yourself coming in trying to downplay a awesome performance.. A performance that accounted for 70% of the Bulls offense that game.. A Performance where Rose either a.ssisted or scored the last 14 points in the last 5minutes of the game. A TRUE MVP performance.. Not putting up empty stats in a loss.

It's kind of sad honestly..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-27-2011 at 02:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #93
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
abstractq,

whats the purpose of you coming into this thread? You knew it was a thread praising the 30pt 17ast performance anyhow.. Why are you on this agenda to try and discredit and down play whatever Rose does.. You never see any Rose fans in LeBron,Dwight, or Kobe threads down playing ANYTHING..

It's kind of sad honestly..

lol you curious as to my motives?

the thread title says the MVP race is over as if one game closes the door on it

i disagreed so i came in the the thread

its simple really. . .and whats funny is, i didnt even discredit rose at all in this thread. I said it was a great game among many other great games this year

now you tell me how 32 with 17 a.ssists against the bucks is markedly more impressive than 40, 15reb and 6 blocks against the thunder?
 7 years ago '05        #94
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 Hold That said:
Favorite player,from very close to my neighborhood, who I've seen play basketball since he was 14-15 years old, and watched him grow up to be a top 5 player and play for my favorite team..

7 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 abstractq said:
lol you curious as to my motives?

the thread title says the MVP race is over as if one game closes the door on it

i disagreed so i came in the the thread

its simple really. . .and whats funny is, i didnt even discredit rose at all in this thread. I said it was a great game among many other great games this year

now you tell me how 32 with 17 a.ssists against the bucks is markedly more impressive than 40, 15reb and 6 blocks against the thunder?
For one the Thunder isn't a top 5 defense like the Bucks..

two, they aren't even a top 10 defense(they rank 15)

three, they didn't even have Perkins in that game, and I'm sure they already traded Kritic so it was a MAJOR hole.. He went up against Nick Collinson

four, Rose accounted for 70% of the Bulls offense

five, Rose either scored or a.ssisted the last 14 points in the last 5minutes of the ball game.. Thats clutch, thats MVP, thats carrying your team and willing them to a victory on the second game of a back 2 back..

Now you tell me why Dwights domination of a 15th rank defense, without their starting C, is much better?

OKC is a very good offensive team, not good at all defensively this year, and their MAJOR WEAKNESS WAS INTERIOR before the trade..
 7 years ago '04        #96
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
For one the Thunder isn't a top 5 defense like the Bucks..

two, they aren't even a top 10 defense(they rank 15)

three, they didn't even have Perkins in that game, and I'm sure they already traded Kritic so it was a MAJOR hole.. He went up against Nick Collinson

four, Rose accounted for 70% of the Bulls offense

five, Rose either scored or a.ssisted the last 14 points in the last 5minutes of the ball game.. Thats clutch, thats MVP, thats carrying your team and willing them to a victory on the second game of a back 2 back..

Now you tell me why Dwights domination of a 15th rank defense, without their starting C, is much better?

If you dont like the Thunder Game you could always look at Dwights destructioon of teh bulls where he went for 38 and 15. . .Bulls defense is number 2 in the league, no?

justsayin

and the difference between D rose and howard is rose runs the offense

but dwight is DPOY AND hes the only consistent scoring for the Magic
 7 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 abstractq said:
If you dont like the Thunder Game you could always look at Dwights destructioon of teh bulls where he went for 38 and 15. . .Bulls defense is number 2 in the league, no?
Yeah and I'll look at the WIN Loss column and notice he took the L.. So really, if he's getting 40/15 and still winds up with an L.. Just how impactful is he?

Rose had 22pts 12ast 6reb in that game by the way.. And secured the win..

We know if Rose is putting up beasty numbers, he's walking away with the W.
 7 years ago '04        #98
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Thats what happens when you dont have any help to speak of. . .only one other player in that game went for double figures for the magic and that was arenas with 11

meanwhile rose shot 6-21 in that game (29%) and the Bulls STILL won

so what does that tell you about who REALLY has to carry his team?
 7 years ago '05        #99
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,865 | Props total: 4763 4763
Well for me i wouldn't say one is better than the other there both f**king epic

But the Thunder have Westbrook and Durant the bucks have Bogat whose a little bit better than noah and Jennings whose ok and amazing at times...bucks are a LOT worse than the thunder.

But i hear ya....btw in that game Ibaka and NC where D.Teaming him all game!

Oh an GO OKC

But yeah D.Rose = MVP

Point God.
 7 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 abstractq said:
Thats what happens when you dont have any help to speak of. . .only one other player in that game went for double figures for the magic and that was arenas with 11

meanwhile rose shot 6-21 in that game (29%) and the Bulls STILL won

so what does that tell you about who REALLY has to carry his team?
he shot 6-21 and still dished out 12 dimes.. rose scored 22 pts and 12 x 2 is 24.. 22 + 24=48.. And we know Rose atleast a.ssisted on 3 of the 8 three pointers in that game... So lets boost that point total to 50.. Rose was responsible in either points or a.ssist in 50 of the Bulls 99 points..

Thats alot to acount for, and thats carrying your team..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago