Mar 26 - Who Were the 10 Richest Black Americans in 2010?

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #61
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
hold on.....I seen the videos......aint NO WAY #1 Stunna aint crack this list, pleighboi
 03-28-2011, 08:51 AM         #62
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
BALL PLAYERS, ENTERTAINERS, REAL ESTATE AGENTS......... No Engineers, no doctors, no scientist, no computer programmers, no owners of oil.... Nothing... Just a bunch of Negros that were allowed to make some $$$. After people turn the station how rich are these people? What will they contribute to society once they are dead and gone?

George Washington Carver's creations are still being used till this day.

But I am sure BX, White and Black alike will say I'm just trippin. But if times got hard, what do you think these wealthy black folk will be able to do for us? John Deere provides tractors, Microsoft makes computers, as does Macintosh. Boeing will keep making airplanes but black people will only entertain....

And its a God Damned shame that one of our richest black people is an Ex wife of another of one off this list.... Out of all of us she is on top for being an Ex Wife....

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Congratulations Black people.
No engineers, scientist, or whatever else you named make billions off what they do either tho, so I see what you're trying to say but that was a bad example.

We all forget that "African Americans" are the youngest race of people in the world right now, were only 60-300 years old depending on how you look at it. We have a long way to go, and alot to learn, but I think we're doing pretty good.

Once we all learn the importance of delayed gratification, we can dominate business, just like we do sports and entertainment. It's just going to take a few more decades for that "worker" mentality to fade into obscurity.
 03-28-2011, 09:29 AM         #63
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
No engineers, scientist, or whatever else you named make billions off what they do either tho, so I see what you're trying to say but that was a bad example.

We all forget that "African Americans" are the youngest race of people in the world right now, were only 60-300 years old depending on how you look at it. We have a long way to go, and alot to learn, but I think we're doing pretty good.

Once we all learn the importance of delayed gratification, we can dominate business, just like we do sports and entertainment. It's just going to take a few more decades for that "worker" mentality to fade into obscurity.
Learning delayed gratification is a b**ch lol. Most ppl aren't patience, I know I'm not, but I force myself to be cause in my life the long term pay off has always been worth it.
 7 years ago '06        #64
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 palogee said:
BALL PLAYERS, ENTERTAINERS, REAL ESTATE AGENTS......... No Engineers, no doctors, no scientist, no computer programmers, no owners of oil.... Nothing... Just a bunch of Negros that were allowed to make some $$$. After people turn the station how rich are these people? What will they contribute to society once they are dead and gone?

George Washington Carver's creations are still being used till this day.

But I am sure BX, White and Black alike will say I'm just trippin. But if times got hard, what do you think these wealthy black folk will be able to do for us? John Deere provides tractors, Microsoft makes computers, as does Macintosh. Boeing will keep making airplanes but black people will only entertain....

And its a God Damned shame that one of our richest black people is an Ex wife of another of one off this list.... Out of all of us she is on top for being an Ex Wife....

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Congratulations Black people.
Of the companies you named are you aware of how they received their start up money?

Deere & Company began when John Deere, born in Rutland, Vermont, USA on February 7, 1804 moved to Grand Detour, Illinois in 1836 to escape bankruptcy in Vermont. Already an established blacksmith, Deere opened a 1,378 square feet shop in Grand Detour in 1837 which allowed him to serve as a general repairman in the village, as well as a manufacturer of small tools such as pitchforks and shovels.

In other words, messed up his money and ran somewhere else to start over.

Born to a wealthy German mining engineer named Wilhelm Böing who had made a fortune developing large low-grade penuckle taconite iron ore deposits and who had a sideline as a timber merchant.

so this man received money from his family - he wasnt a self made millionaire.

Bill...I respect him but his backround; Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, to William H. Gates, Sr. and Mary Maxwell Gates, of English, German, and Scotch-Irish descent.
His family was upper middle class; his father was a prominent lawyer, his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystem and the United Way, and her father, J. W. Maxwell, was a national bank president.

Bill had a head start over a few people and I do believe if education is a strong focus at home that you can acheive anything...

But i feel sorry for you because you didnt even read this enough to even look into a non entertainer

Quintin Primo III is worth $300 million. The minister's son grew up in Chicago. He earned his MBA at Harvard in 1979 and took a job in Citicorp's real estate lending division. Primo founded Capri Capital in 1992 with childhood friend Daryl Carter and achieved initial success extending mezzanine loans to small borrowers that larger firms neglected to serve. Today Capri's portfolio is larded with apartment complexes; the firm's a.ssets under management have swelled to $4.3 billion.

or another not not the list

With a net worth of $125 million, Kenneth Chenault, chief executive of American Express ( AXP - news - people ). Chenault attended Harvard Law and held posts as a consultant and a lawyer before joining Amex in 1981. He became the company's chief executive in 2001. The company's shares are down nearly 50% in the past 12 months as profits shrink, delinquencies rise and cardholders throttle back spending.

or

Near misses include former Merrill Lynch chief Stanley O'Neal and Citigroup ( C - news - people ) chairman and former Time Warner ( TWX - news - people ) head Richard Parsons. Both O'Neal and Parsons were compensated primarily with stock and options while at the helms of their respective companies; the value of their stakes in those companies has languished since the onset of the recession, shoving their fortunes below the $100 million mark.

or

Also not on the list: Linda Johnson-Rice, chief exec of Johnson Publishing Co. Her father, John H. Johnson (died 2005), founded the company with a $500 loan from his mother in 1942 to publish Negro Digest. Over time he added such keynote brands as Ebony and Jet magazines, Fashion Fair Cosmetics, plus television, fashion and book publishing divisions.

I know you have no idea who Keith Black is .

Here I'll give you one...

Alhaji Aliko Dangote (born April 10, 1957) is a businessman based in Nigeria. He is the owner of the Dangote Group, which has operations in Nigeria and several other countries in Africa, including Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa and Zambia. A wealthy supporter of erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo and the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP), Dangote controls much of Nigeria's commodities trade through his corporate and political connections. With an estimated current net worth of around US$ 13.8 billion

SO NOW SHUT YOU FACE. You are the reason why mankind is the why it is now. You vant even be happy for someone to be able to have a fortune - no matter if its from an idea or a tallent. NEWSFLACAlhaji Aliko Dangote (born April 10, 1957) is a businessman based in Nigeria. He is the owner of the Dangote Group, which has operations in Nigeria and several other countries in Africa, including Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa and Zambia.[3] A wealthy supporter of erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo and the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP), Dangote controls much of Nigeria's commodities trade through his corporate and political connections. With an estimated current net worth of around US$ 13.8 billion

news flash, millions of idea have been stole from black over time, so maybe we dont get credit for all that we should but dont think that because someone isnt rich that their ideas wont last forever.

Invention Inventor When invented
air conditioning unit Frederick M. Jones July 12, 1949
air ship (dirigible) J.F. Pickering 1892
almanac Benjamin Banneker 1791 — approximate date
automatic car coupling for trains Andrew Beard 1897
automatic cutoff switch Granville T. Woods January 1, 1839
automatic fishing device G. Cook May 30, 1899
automatic gear shift Richard Spikes February 28, 1932
automatic lubricating system for railroads and machines Elijah McCoy October 27, 1891
automatic shoe making machine Jan Matzelinger 1883
baby buggy W.H. Richardsopn June 18, 1899
bicycle frame L.R. Johnson October 10, 1899
biscuit cutter Alexander P. Ashbourne November 30, 1875
blood plasma bag, blood bank Charles Drew 1945 — approximate date
caps for bottles and jars A.E. Long & A.A Jones 1898
casket lowering device A.C. Richardson November 3, 1894
cellular phone Henry T. Sampson July 6, 1971
chamber commode T. Elkins January 3, 1897
clothes dryer G.T. Sampson June 6, 1862
clothes wringer Ellen Elgin 1880s
combined furrow opener and stalk knocker G.W. Murray April 10, 1894
cotton chopper G.W. Murray June 5, 1894
cultivator and marker G.W. Murray April 10, 1894
curtain rod S.R. Scratton November 30, 1899
curtain rod support William S. Grant August 4, 1896
door stop O. Dorsey December 10, 1878
dust pan Lawrence P. Ray August 3, 1897
egg beater Willie Johnson February 5, 1884
electric lampbulb Lewis Latimer March 21, 1882
elevator Alexander Miles October 11, 1867
eye protector P. Johnson November 2, 1880
electric railway trolley Elbert R. Robinson 1880s
fire escape bracket C.V. Richey December 28, 1897
fire escape ladder J.W. Winters May 7, 1878
folding bed L.C. Bailey July 18, 1899
folding chair Brody & Surgwar June 11, 1889
fountain pen W.B. Purvis January 7, 1890
fruit press Madeline M. Turner 1916
furniture caster O.A. Fisher 1878
galoshes A.L. Rickman 1898
gas mask Garrett A. Morgan October 13, 1914
golf tee G. F. Grant December 12, 1899
guitar Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886
hair brush Lydia O. Newman November 15, 18?
heating furnace Alice Parker 1918
hand stamp Walter B. Purvis February 27, 1897
horse shoe J. Ricks March 30, 1885
ice cream Augustus Jackson 1832
ice cream scooper A.L. Cralle February 2, 1897
improved sugar making Norbet Rillieux December 10, 1887
insect destroyer gun A.C. Richard January 9, 1894
ironing board Sarah Boone August 19, 1884
key chain F.J. Loudin May 19, 1889
lantern Michael C. Harvey December 8, 1893
lawn mower L.A. Burr July 23, 18?
lawn sprinkler J.S. Smith May 4, 1897
lemon squeezer J. Thomas White November 15, 1895
lock W.A. Martin 1887
lunch pail James Robinson June 11, 1893
mail box Paul L. Downing June 27, 1893
mop Thomas W. Stewart June 11, 1893
motor Frederick M. Jones June 27, 1939
multiplex telegraph system (allowed messages to be sent and received from moving trains) Granville T. Woods 1887
peanut butter George Washington Carver 1896
pencil sharpener J.L. Love November 23, 1897
planter G.W. Murray April 10, 1894
railway air brakes (first safe method of stopping trains) Granville T. Woods 1903
range oven Thomas Carrington 1876
record player arm Joseph Hunger d!ckenson January 8, 1819
refining of coconut oil A.P. Abourne July 27, 1980
refrigerator John Standard June 14, 1891
riding saddles W.D. Davis October 6, 1895
rolling pin John W. Reed 1864
shampoo headrest C.O. Baliff October 11, 1898
small pox inoculation (he brought this method from Africa where advanced medical practices were in use long before Europeans had any medical knowledge) Onesimus 1721
spark plug Edmond Berger February 2, 1839
spring seat for chairs A. B. Blackburn April 3, 1888
steam boiler/radiator Granville T. Woods 1884
stethoscope Imhotep Ancient Egypt
stove T.A. Carrington July 25, 1876
straightening comb Madame C.J. Walker 1905 — approximate date
street sweeper Charles B. Brooks March 17, 1890
pastry fork Anna M. Mangin March 1, 1892
phone transmitter Granville T. Woods December 2, 1884
portable fire escape D. McCree November 11, 1890
thermostat control Frederick M. Jones February 23, 1960
toilet T. Elkins 1897
traffic light Garrett A. Morgan November 20, 1923
two cycle gasoline engine Frederick M. Jones November 28, 1950
tricycle M.A. Cherry May 6, 1886
trolley car Granville T. Woods 1888
typewriter Burridge & Marshman April 7, 1885
window cleaner A.L. Lewis 1892

i feel sorry for your mother
Drknockbootz gave props

03-28-2011, 10:06 AM         #65
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
My son you know nothing about Nigeria.

Aliko Dangote is in the South of Nigeria and his money is not from natural resources.

You're a f**king idiot palogee. stop spreading your racist poison around.
If you seriously believe that the man has nothing to do with the back door oil deals that is going on in the delta there is no reason to even speak about the subject. As I have said... I actually speak Nigerians here and in Nigeria. Things happen there that you will never hear about. But please believe anybosy that is somebody in Nigeria has their hands in that s**t. Think their gonna let all that money slide past when they are in the top 5 oil exporter list??????

You obviously learn through media and hear say. And what you call racist poison I call truth. Everyone on that list made someone else 10 times more money before they made theirs.

Come on man. You sound just like the Negros telling civil rights leaders they were starting trouble.

If a white media outlet come out saying the same s**t you will be in here talking about how black people need to do better.

80sbabyent said:

You obviously don't know s**t about Engineering. Wow....

ClevelandRay said:
Of the companies you named are you aware of how they received their start up money?

Deere & Company began when John Deere, born in Rutland, Vermont, USA on February 7, 1804 moved to Grand Detour, Illinois in 1836 to escape bankruptcy in Vermont. Already an established blacksmith, Deere opened a 1,378 square feet shop in Grand Detour in 1837 which allowed him to serve as a general repairman in the village, as well as a manufacturer of small tools such as pitchforks and shovels.

In other words, messed up his money and ran somewhere else to start over.

Born to a wealthy German mining engineer named Wilhelm Böing who had made a fortune developing large low-grade penuckle taconite iron ore deposits and who had a sideline as a timber merchant.

so this man received money from his family - he wasnt a self made millionaire.

Bill...I respect him but his backround; Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, to William H. Gates, Sr. and Mary Maxwell Gates, of English, German, and Scotch-Irish descent.
His family was upper middle class; his father was a prominent lawyer, his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystem and the United Way, and her father, J. W. Maxwell, was a national bank president.

Bill had a head start over a few people and I do believe if education is a strong focus at home that you can acheive anything...

But i feel sorry for you because you didnt even read this enough to even look into a non entertainer

Quintin Primo III is worth $300 million. The minister's son grew up in Chicago. He earned his MBA at Harvard in 1979 and took a job in Citicorp's real estate lending division. Primo founded Capri Capital in 1992 with childhood friend Daryl Carter and achieved initial success extending mezzanine loans to small borrowers that larger firms neglected to serve. Today Capri's portfolio is larded with apartment complexes; the firm's a.ssets under management have swelled to $4.3 billion.

or another not not the list

With a net worth of $125 million, Kenneth Chenault, chief executive of American Express ( AXP - news - people ). Chenault attended Harvard Law and held posts as a consultant and a lawyer before joining Amex in 1981. He became the company's chief executive in 2001. The company's shares are down nearly 50% in the past 12 months as profits shrink, delinquencies rise and cardholders throttle back spending.

or

Near misses include former Merrill Lynch chief Stanley O'Neal and Citigroup ( C - news - people ) chairman and former Time Warner ( TWX - news - people ) head Richard Parsons. Both O'Neal and Parsons were compensated primarily with stock and options while at the helms of their respective companies; the value of their stakes in those companies has languished since the onset of the recession, shoving their fortunes below the $100 million mark.

or

Also not on the list: Linda Johnson-Rice, chief exec of Johnson Publishing Co. Her father, John H. Johnson (died 2005), founded the company with a $500 loan from his mother in 1942 to publish Negro Digest. Over time he added such keynote brands as Ebony and Jet magazines, Fashion Fair Cosmetics, plus television, fashion and book publishing divisions.

I know you have no idea who Keith Black is .

Here I'll give you one...

Alhaji Aliko Dangote (born April 10, 1957) is a businessman based in Nigeria. He is the owner of the Dangote Group, which has operations in Nigeria and several other countries in Africa, including Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa and Zambia. A wealthy supporter of erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo and the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP), Dangote controls much of Nigeria's commodities trade through his corporate and political connections. With an estimated current net worth of around US$ 13.8 billion

SO NOW SHUT YOU FACE. You are the reason why mankind is the why it is now. You vant even be happy for someone to be able to have a fortune - no matter if its from an idea or a tallent. NEWSFLACAlhaji Aliko Dangote (born April 10, 1957) is a businessman based in Nigeria. He is the owner of the Dangote Group, which has operations in Nigeria and several other countries in Africa, including Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa and Zambia.[3] A wealthy supporter of erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo and the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP), Dangote controls much of Nigeria's commodities trade through his corporate and political connections. With an estimated current net worth of around US$ 13.8 billion

news flash, millions of idea have been stole from black over time, so maybe we dont get credit for all that we should but dont think that because someone isnt rich that their ideas wont last forever.

Invention Inventor When invented
air conditioning unit Frederick M. Jones July 12, 1949
air ship (dirigible) J.F. Pickering 1892
almanac Benjamin Banneker 1791 — approximate date
automatic car coupling for trains Andrew Beard 1897
automatic cutoff switch Granville T. Woods January 1, 1839
automatic fishing device G. Cook May 30, 1899
automatic gear shift Richard Spikes February 28, 1932
automatic lubricating system for railroads and machines Elijah McCoy October 27, 1891
automatic shoe making machine Jan Matzelinger 1883
baby buggy W.H. Richardsopn June 18, 1899
bicycle frame L.R. Johnson October 10, 1899
biscuit cutter Alexander P. Ashbourne November 30, 1875
blood plasma bag, blood bank Charles Drew 1945 — approximate date
caps for bottles and jars A.E. Long & A.A Jones 1898
casket lowering device A.C. Richardson November 3, 1894
cellular phone Henry T. Sampson July 6, 1971
chamber commode T. Elkins January 3, 1897
clothes dryer G.T. Sampson June 6, 1862
clothes wringer Ellen Elgin 1880s
combined furrow opener and stalk knocker G.W. Murray April 10, 1894
cotton chopper G.W. Murray June 5, 1894
cultivator and marker G.W. Murray April 10, 1894
curtain rod S.R. Scratton November 30, 1899
curtain rod support William S. Grant August 4, 1896
door stop O. Dorsey December 10, 1878
dust pan Lawrence P. Ray August 3, 1897
egg beater Willie Johnson February 5, 1884
electric lampbulb Lewis Latimer March 21, 1882
elevator Alexander Miles October 11, 1867
eye protector P. Johnson November 2, 1880
electric railway trolley Elbert R. Robinson 1880s
fire escape bracket C.V. Richey December 28, 1897
fire escape ladder J.W. Winters May 7, 1878
folding bed L.C. Bailey July 18, 1899
folding chair Brody & Surgwar June 11, 1889
fountain pen W.B. Purvis January 7, 1890
fruit press Madeline M. Turner 1916
furniture caster O.A. Fisher 1878
galoshes A.L. Rickman 1898
gas mask Garrett A. Morgan October 13, 1914
golf tee G. F. Grant December 12, 1899
guitar Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886
hair brush Lydia O. Newman November 15, 18?
heating furnace Alice Parker 1918
hand stamp Walter B. Purvis February 27, 1897
horse shoe J. Ricks March 30, 1885
ice cream Augustus Jackson 1832
ice cream scooper A.L. Cralle February 2, 1897
improved sugar making Norbet Rillieux December 10, 1887
insect destroyer gun A.C. Richard January 9, 1894
ironing board Sarah Boone August 19, 1884
key chain F.J. Loudin May 19, 1889
lantern Michael C. Harvey December 8, 1893
lawn mower L.A. Burr July 23, 18?
lawn sprinkler J.S. Smith May 4, 1897
lemon squeezer J. Thomas White November 15, 1895
lock W.A. Martin 1887
lunch pail James Robinson June 11, 1893
mail box Paul L. Downing June 27, 1893
mop Thomas W. Stewart June 11, 1893
motor Frederick M. Jones June 27, 1939
multiplex telegraph system (allowed messages to be sent and received from moving trains) Granville T. Woods 1887
peanut butter George Washington Carver 1896
planter G.W. Murray April 10, 1894
railway air brakes (first safe method of stopping trains) Granville T. Woods 1903
range oven Thomas Carrington 1876
record player arm Joseph Hunger d!ckenson January 8, 1819
refining of coconut oil A.P. Abourne July 27, 1980
refrigerator John Standard June 14, 1891
riding saddles W.D. Davis October 6, 1895
rolling pin John W. Reed 1864
shampoo headrest C.O. Baliff October 11, 1898
small pox inoculation (he brought this method from Africa where advanced medical practices were in use long before Europeans had any medical knowledge) Onesimus 1721
spark plug Edmond Berger February 2, 1839
spring seat for chairs A. B. Blackburn April 3, 1888
steam boiler/radiator Granville T. Woods 1884
stethoscope Imhotep Ancient Egypt
stove T.A. Carrington July 25, 1876
straightening comb Madame C.J. Walker 1905 — approximate date
street sweeper Charles B. Brooks March 17, 1890
pastry fork Anna M. Mangin March 1, 1892
phone transmitter Granville T. Woods December 2, 1884
portable fire escape D. McCree November 11, 1890
thermostat control Frederick M. Jones February 23, 1960
toilet T. Elkins 1897
traffic light Garrett A. Morgan November 20, 1923
two cycle gasoline engine Frederick M. Jones November 28, 1950
tricycle M.A. Cherry May 6, 1886
trolley car Granville T. Woods 1888
typewriter Burridge & Marshman April 7, 1885
window cleaner A.L. Lewis 1892

i feel sorry for your mother
I feel sorry for yours... You just named a s**t load of black people who are BNOT on the f**king list(Which is why I spoke in the first place dummy). Props on the Keith Black(You are right.... Didn't know about him until you just brought him up). But he isn't on the list. But I bet the companies he works for makes more money than anyone on that list thanks to the prestige that HE brings.... Why not open his own practice??? BECAUSE HE WOULD RATHER WORK FOR THE WHITE MAN JUST LIKE A SLAVE MINDED NEGRO!!!!!!!

Also... You had the nerve to bring up all the things that were stolen from us...... Well..... THATS MY f**kING POINT!. I never said we don't contribute. But when the money comes around(Which is what our AMERICAN society is based off of), we aren't getting our just due unless we are entertaining. And you want to talk about Mr. Quinton.... The money I have heard white folks making off real estate makes his accomplishments very laughable. WE ARE STILL BEHIND!!!!. LOSING!!! But when the white man throw us a bone we are supposed to be greatful.

And yes take a look at all this stuff that was stolen. Why aren't black people in charge of the companies that now make them??????? Goes back to the Engineering and Scientist comment I made.

But please don't feel sorry for my mother. Her son is living his life, seeing the world, headed to college, taking care of his children, and above all else doing his best to help his race get out of the slave mentality they are in. When she looks at me she see's a man that has made mistakes, and striving to be a better person. She also see's that I want more for African Americans than Oprah, Bob Johnson's sell out a.ss, and the rest of these coons out here dancing for the white man. None of it helps US as a people. Just look at Marcy Projects. Think it has recovered from all the poison put on the street b y JayZ and Company????????

But here you go BOY

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-28-2011, 10:14 AM         #66
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and one more thing.... Keith Black does head this

But he is not the owner. I guess what all of you are saying is that it is ok to work for these people and make less, but entertain these people and still make..............Less than the whites do....

There were a few black people in the "Racist" days that made a lot of money. And there are a few black people who make a lot of money today. We are progressing black people.:D:D:D:D

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 03-28-2011 at 10:16 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #67
JUICEbox 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 411 411
 chi town hustla said:
as long we shuck and jive
or run,dunk,hit that ball
for whitey we good they will toss some peanuts at the entertainment

[pic - click to view]

Mami!!!
 7 years ago '05        #68
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
they just had a list with like dr dre and diddy and jay-z and s**t with net worth more than this...somebody is lying...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago