Mar 26 - Who Were the 10 Richest Black Americans in 2010?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
It's 2011 and 9 out of the top 10 richest American blacks are f**king entertainers, in the entertainment industry, and athletes? That makes no f**king sense, and if anybody is blaming the white man you are part of the problem. There are a lot of intelligent, capable, and creative black people out there, but too many of us are caught up in having lofty corporate titles and a "good a.ss job" instead of taking entrepreneurial risks.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 VerballyAbusive said:
It never amazes me how far some black people like you (if you're black) will go out of the way to try to discredit the reality of the situations . Yeah, many things can be taught in books but even so, don't you f**king think that if you have a father pushing the s**t and giving you TUTORS paid for and allowing you to experiment with the things you learned at his f**king DENTIST office that it's a f**king advantage?

I never made any excuses. All I did was portray REALITY and the sensitive blacks who want to ignore the reality come in here and say "oh, it can be taught in books"..WHO GIVES A f**k. WHITES STILL HAVE ADVANTAGES. WE GOTTA TEACH OURSELVES s**t AND TRY 30 TIMES HARDER FOR s**t GIVEN TO SOME OF THE MORE ADVANTAGED.

Furthermore, here's another dynamic: Mark Zuckerberg was also being recruited heavily by major corporations prior to him starting facebook...Let's just hypothetically say there was a black Zuckerberg, the way that we're programmed to be employees and not employers, the n*gga Zuckerberg probably would have jumped on the opportunity to work for the corporation as soon as it presented itself and there would be no facebook or at least not from an entrepreneurial sense.
false. Rich WHITES have advantages. Very true. Poor whites are in the same boat as everybody else. However, nowadays you can get scholarships and grants for school just for being black/hispanic/asian.

yeah the upbringing of black and hispanics kids is different but enough is enough. A kid in this country has ALL of the opportunities to succeed in life. You get to see this point of the story when you have the opportunity to go overseas to third world countries and make some comparisons. Our middle schools and high schools look like universities in South America. Going to college here is easy as f**k, all you gotta do is attend school. I couldn't tell you how many gifted kids I saw/heard about in south america that.. well too bad couldn't attend school because they came from dirt poor families. That same child, he could be living under a bridge here and Harvard, MIT, Stanford would give him a full ride. Point is, black/white/hispanic/asian/yellow have no damn excuse for not being something in life. Our freaking high school athletes get full rides to college just to play sports, now tell me what other country does that??:hmm:

Sick of the same excuses our communities put out there. "Oh he came from a single mother household", "oh, he grew up in the ghetto", "oh, his daddy sold crack, his mom was a crackhead, his brother OD on coke, so therefore all he gonna grow up to be is a crackhead". Enough is enough. I'm glad n*ggas like Myron Rolle (ex-safety for FSU) did what he did. Pass up an opportunity to make millions in the NFL to study at Oxford on that Rhodes Scholarship
 03-27-2011, 11:36 AM         #43
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you guys cant figure out whats going on just look at bx. all these rappers are constantly competing for the newest cars, clothes, jewelry, making it rain, whatever. its seriously disgusting cause it gets to a point where everyone stands up for there fav rappers like this guy is worth this much and that guy is only worth this much. its f**king disgusting. if the rich black folk are entertainers and those people constantly tell you to waste your money and create a culture based on bling bling and ballin, it brainwashes people, its what they admire. it makes everyone want that quick dollar, plus they gotta be buying jordans and jewelry and rims just to keep up. i cant even name a car or piece of jewelry or anything that em owns. why is that.
 03-27-2011, 12:57 PM         #44
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
Well, one thing is for sure, most people these days have access to a computer and the internet, even poor people in the ghetto have them.

The internet is a great tool for learning new skills and gaining knowledge. At this rate, you could learn more through the internet than you could through a classroom, if you apply yourself to do so.

My parents didn't teach me much of anything either, but I did learn a lot on my own through reading and research. There's no reason why other people couldn't do the same as well.
 Perfectibilist said:
No more excuses, negroes. Get off your a.ss and get paid. Quit making excuses.

P.O.O.R = Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly
Are either one of you on this list or in a position to be on this list??? No you are not... So please explain the point you are trying to make because I am f**king lost. The richest blacks of the 40's and 50's were entertainers also. Nothing has changed except Black men like me won't allow the physical and deliberate abuse go on. That is all.

tdnupe3 said:
I've had this same conversation several times with friends and relatives. They always think I am tripping when I say that wealthy blacks have made it through entertaining whites. I get accused of being militant.
Sounds to me like you are surrounded by a bunch of uncle Toms. My dad told me all my life when you try and tell a black person something that will uplift their entire family and they call you militant or ungrateful, you are talking to an example of slavery succeeding in the new generation. Don't waste your time with them. They will only slow you down. I get called an uncle Tom because I am in tune with who I am, where I come from, my history and where I am going and refuse to allow the ignorant ways of my community to bring me down. The hood is what whites gave blacks. The only way to get out of it and to destroy it is to show a better/alternate way of living through actions. At the end of the day my children will have more opportunities and self respect. No white man or n*gga anywhere can/will give you that...

bran007don said:
i could have swore puff daddy have some 400$ million
Look at Puffy's life style and tell me if he still has $400 million. There is a difference between black people and n*ggas. Life will teach you better than I can tell you.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 03-27-2011 at 01:00 PM..
 03-27-2011, 01:02 PM         #45
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Have you losers thought about this....

Maybe those people don't have Bill Gates type of money because they don't want it. Not everybody want to be billionaires. Maybe those people are right where they want to be. And for the record, every rich black American isn't on the list. Being on lists like these are optional. There are black Americans richer than everyone on the list, but they prefer not to make it public. Just like there are people richer than Carlos Slim and Bill Gates combined, but they don't make it public knowledge.

However, one thing that will never change is black Americans making excuses. They can strip white people of all their wealth and give it to coons, and coons will still find something to complain and make excuses about. Black Americans = the sorriest people on the planet.
Who are these black people that are richer???? I am dying to know. Or better yet, what industry are they in??? You really think whites will let a black man with that much power(Money) walk around unnoticed? I hope not P....
 7 years ago '05        #46
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19681 19681
 Perfectibilist said:
That's the point I was making. Not all of the richest black Americans are on the list. These are just the people who agreed to be listed. And the net worth they give on lists like these are only estimates of how much these people are worth.
why u mad
how did u grow up just wonderin
 7 years ago '05        #47
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Good thing I'm not African nor am I American.

You welfare leeching, Black American bastards.
 7 years ago '04        #48
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Panasonic said:

#7 – Sheila Johnson – ex-wife of BET founder Bob Johnson and owner of the Washington Mystics of the WNBA – $400 million
This is what happens when you get caught cheating red-handed
 03-27-2011, 01:58 PM         #49
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Who are these black people that are richer???? I am dying to know. Or better yet, what industry are they in??? You really think whites will let a black man with that much power(Money) walk around unnoticed? I hope not P....
shut your racist a.ss up. there's n*ggas in Africa richer than 80% of this list.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote (born April 10, 1957) is a businessman based in Nigeria. He is the owner of the Dangote Group, which has operations in Nigeria and several other countries in Africa, including Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa and Zambia.[3] A wealthy supporter of erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo and the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP), Dangote controls much of Nigeria's commodities trade through his corporate and political connections. With an estimated current net worth of around US$ 13.8 billion, he was ranked by Forbes as one of the richest African citizens [4] and richest person of African descent in the world toppling Mohammed Al Amoudi ($12.3 billion) and Oprah Winfrey ($2.7 billion.)

You always gotta put some retarded racial spin on everything ... its really annoying to read.
 7 years ago '05        #50
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
That's nice but what does he have to do with Black Americans?
 03-27-2011, 02:03 PM         #51
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
BALL PLAYERS, ENTERTAINERS, REAL ESTATE AGENTS......... No Engineers, no doctors, no scientist, no computer programmers, no owners of oil.... Nothing... Just a bunch of Negros that were allowed to make some $$$. After people turn the station how rich are these people? What will they contribute to society once they are dead and gone?

George Washington Carver's creations are still being used till this day.

But I am sure BX, White and Black alike will say I'm just trippin. But if times got hard, what do you think these wealthy black folk will be able to do for us? John Deere provides tractors, Microsoft makes computers, as does Macintosh. Boeing will keep making airplanes but black people will only entertain....

And its a God Damned shame that one of our richest black people is an Ex wife of another of one off this list.... Out of all of us she is on top for being an Ex Wife....

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Congratulations Black people.
 03-27-2011, 02:15 PM         #52
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
That's nice but what does he have to do with Black Americans?
Did I say he has anything to do with Black Americans?

I'm just addressing Mr. "We don't get rich without whitey's approval" and his comments.
 03-27-2011, 02:17 PM         #53
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
I actually co sign this 100%

Why is it that the richest black people are only entertainers as if that is all we are good at.

Apparently the only way to make money if your black is to entertain everyone else either by playing sports or making people laugh.

Im proud that there are rich black people out there but as you said where are the inventors, or scientists, etc

Almost everyone knows Bill Gates (inventor of Microsoft) or Steve Jobs (head of Apple) but where are these same type of figure heads for blacks??

Where are the Black inventors who are wide known?? or famous scientists, or speakers?
are you guys stupid? Most of the Bill GAtes and steve jobs are old as s**t. Back when they were young thinking up these ideas, blacks were still majorly oppressed by white people. Because white people were still holding us back and keeping us poor it would be very very difficult for a black to even have the things bill gates and steve jobs had to get their ideas where they needed to be. Bill gates and steve jobs were not poor. They had the means to buy computer components. What black person in the 60s and 70s could afford that s**t?
 03-27-2011, 02:19 PM         #54
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got love for the hood. Sure it's unpleasant, but it's home.
 7 years ago '06        #55
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Metalzoa said:
shut your racist a.ss up. there's n*ggas in Africa richer than 80% of this list.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote (born April 10, 1957) is a businessman based in Nigeria. He is the owner of the Dangote Group, which has operations in Nigeria and several other countries in Africa, including Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa and Zambia.[3] A wealthy supporter of erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo and the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP), Dangote controls much of Nigeria's commodities trade through his corporate and political connections. With an estimated current net worth of around US$ 13.8 billion, he was ranked by Forbes as one of the richest African citizens [4] and richest person of African descent in the world toppling Mohammed Al Amoudi ($12.3 billion) and Oprah Winfrey ($2.7 billion.)

You always gotta put some retarded racial spin on everything ... its really annoying to read.

03-27-2011, 03:00 PM         #56
D.Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
There's nothing stopping black people from becoming inventors, engineers, and programmers. It just doesn't seem to be something that interests the average black person, and no, that isn't whitey's fault. If anything, it has to do with the people raising them. Inspire children to do something other than entertain, don't let their minds get polluted by the s**t they see on TV or hear in music, open their minds up to other things, and be involved with their education as much as possible.
I think this sums it up
 03-27-2011, 03:12 PM         #57
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Rich said:
I think this sums it up
you cant be this stupid. In the time when major things were being invented during the 60's and 70's yes there were major obstacles holding black people back.
 03-27-2011, 03:15 PM         #58
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:

It must be annoying when you didn't actually read what I said. I said to name a black person that is richer that is NOT from Africa. I know there are rich Africans(Especially those in Southern Nigeria who hoard all the natural resources and don't share with their brothers up north). But we are talking about African AMERICANS!!!!!. So maybe you and this jackass
 pa_general said:
Should spend more time comprehending instead of reading. Because you just showed everyone your level of understanding.

But damn Metozola... You been gone for a minute... Why you mad bro??? One of them Nigg*r b**ches you know broke your heart like they did Eminem?????

PS.... Why are you referencing Africans like they actually acknowledge us???

Edit to the Edit - My Nigerian homie I have known for 15 years says that is the African Bp, Exxon, and shell allows to be in charge. Whenever he doesn't do what THEY say its a wrap. Look at Nigeria's president that died before "Good Luck Jonathon" took over.... He didn't do as the Western and Euro told him and died of a mysterious illness. If you really want to hae an educative debate about Africa bro bring it!!! By all means.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 03-27-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 03-27-2011, 03:26 PM         #59
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My son you know nothing about Nigeria.

Aliko Dangote is in the South of Nigeria and his money is not from natural resources.

You're a f**king idiot palogee. stop spreading your racist poison around.
 7 years ago '06        #60
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 palogee said:
BALL PLAYERS, ENTERTAINERS, REAL ESTATE AGENTS......... No Engineers, no doctors, no scientist, no computer programmers, no owners of oil.... Nothing... Just a bunch of Negros that were allowed to make some $$$. After people turn the station how rich are these people? What will they contribute to society once they are dead and gone?

George Washington Carver's creations are still being used till this day.

But I am sure BX, White and Black alike will say I'm just trippin. But if times got hard, what do you think these wealthy black folk will be able to do for us? John Deere provides tractors, Microsoft makes computers, as does Macintosh. Boeing will keep making airplanes but black people will only entertain....

And its a God Damned shame that one of our richest black people is an Ex wife of another of one off this list.... Out of all of us she is on top for being an Ex Wife....

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Congratulations Black people.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago