Rules for Black Men in the Workplace?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
 Metalzoa said:
In every job I've held, I've showed up high or late ... usually both. Latest I've been for any given shift was 3 hours. They never even gave me a warning for that. When I threatened to quit they begged me to stay.

On paper Im the worst employee you can ever hire (one with no regard for rules or time) yet I get my job done so damn well I got tipped in the weirdest ways. People used to bring trade-ins to EB Games then give it to me for free .. I won't even ask em for it. At Sears as a receiver people used to tip me and call in to tell my bosses I was an outstanding worker.

Just do your damn job and your minor discrepancies will be overlooked. Stop k!lling yourself to LOOK perfect when you can just do a PERFECT JOB and still be your flawed old self.
 SandmanNyC said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #22
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 Metalzoa said:
In every job I've held, I've showed up high or late ... usually both. Latest I've been for any given shift was 3 hours. They never even gave me a warning for that. When I threatened to quit they begged me to stay.

On paper Im the worst employee you can ever hire (one with no regard for rules or time) yet I get my job done so damn well I got tipped in the weirdest ways. People used to bring trade-ins to EB Games then give it to me for free .. I won't even ask em for it. At Sears as a receiver people used to tip me and call in to tell my bosses I was an outstanding worker.

Just do your damn job and your minor discrepancies will be overlooked. Stop k!lling yourself to LOOK perfect when you can just do a PERFECT JOB and still be your flawed old self.
 SandmanNyC said:
 7 years ago '08        #23
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
 Metalzoa said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #24
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
So no one has the Sgt Willie Pete audio?
 03-27-2011, 08:57 PM         #25
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k that s**t
 03-28-2011, 11:07 AM         #26
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*ggas ego was boosted cause they begged him not to quit at Sears
 7 years ago '10        #27
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
 eliot ness said:
this n*ggas ego was boosted cause they begged him not to quit at Sears

The other n*gga they was bout to hire probably failed his drug test that morning.

"Hey David, see if you can hold on to DeAndre for another week, Jaqwon failed his drug test, and I'm waiting to see if Montavius is going to pass the background check. Thanks"
 7 years ago '04        #28
Striker1415 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$839 | Props total: 25 25
 SandmanNyC said:
that n*gga was serious about working at sears and EB games...
 7 years ago '04        #29
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1476 1476
Know how to play the system ( get work done fast and efficent with time to spare) ... Charm the fu*k out of everyone... Know your role (don't try to talk sh*t to your manager knowing he can get your a.ss fired at the drop of a dime). Always keep a convosation or a good buddy buddy system with upper management... show your a hard worker...
 7 years ago '04        #30
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1476 1476
 Nautilus O said:

The other n*gga they was bout to hire probably failed his drug test that morning.

"Hey David, see if you can hold on to DeAndre for another week, Jaqwon failed his drug test, and I'm waiting to see if Montavius is going to pass the background check. Thanks"
LMAO....

7 years ago '04        #31
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1780 1780
 Nautilus O said:

owned
 04-01-2011, 01:03 PM         #32
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some suckers, i would be myself...wtf i look like kissing white people a.ss like theyre some type of gods. that bleed the same as me, breathe the same oxygen as me. submissive types always get walked on society
 7 years ago '10        #33
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,897 | Props total: 21159 21159
Damn..Meta's post took a turn for the worse
 04-02-2011, 11:07 AM         #34
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't call anyone there a cracker.
 7 years ago '05        #35
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Doomque said:
BX,
I was on a few weeks ago and stumbled across a posted audio clip from a guy who laid out the rules for black men in the workplace. However, for the life of me i can't find it. I thought it was in this section but i may have been mistaken. IF anyone knows of the audio clip i speak of, please post it here or the link to it.

Some of them that i remember off hand are:

"Don't be late..Five minutes late for you is 20 minutes for your white counterpart."
"Do not bring your non-black girl friend or wife to a company function"
"Do not talk to the good looking white chick in the office even if she is initiating the conversation..the 40+ yr old white men that work there or run the company do not like this. Also do not try to talk to the most attractive black female in the office either, cause they may have eyes on her too. GO Figure!"
"Beware of the hating older black man that has been at the company for years and has not advanced. He is looking to snitch on you to get more points in the eyes of the higher ups."

I'm sure someone on here will recognize this...so please post this is good info for all especially now.
Any black person who follows this or has this mentality is nothing but a ****. You deserved to get sh*tted on.

Garbage like this is why Blacks (as a whole) stay 20 years behind all other races (except Native Americans)

Last edited by Wally Vegas; 04-02-2011 at 11:08 PM..
 04-07-2011, 09:28 AM         #36
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
sears..eb games....those aren't the jobs the tc is talkin about
Of course not but a workplace is a workplace.

Now I'm an employer and I learned valuable lessons from how I saw management treat people. I know he's talking about jobs you require a degree and post graduate education but you're really going to act like I was wrong because I worked at Sears or EB Games?

Oh ok.
 04-07-2011, 09:34 AM         #37
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
This thread is the stupidest thing I've seen. All these rules are the reason why black people in offices do everything but be productive in the role they got hired for. When they get fired its whitey's fault once again.

Do your job properly with dignity and honesty. The rest will follow.
I laugh at fools like you guys in this thread. Even if your workplace is McDs, do it with dignity and honesty. Y'all make excuses regardless of what job you get and that is why you will continue to have sh*t jobs, be the first ones fired when the company is downsizing and eventually remain at the bottom of the social ladder.

3 years ago I was an employee working these jobs wondering when my life will turn around. Now Im an employer with 2 employees. I pay out $1300 a month. It's not a lot, really. But its a long way from working at Sears or EB Games so keep laughing and d!cking around on your jobs.

I'll be the one laughing when you're not moving any further in your life ;)
 04-07-2011, 09:42 AM         #38
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
Metalzoa my n*gga,but you know that boy was getting his Vamp on in this post
Come on now, you know I have no interest in vamping. There are people on BX who have me on facebook. Y'all are too little for me to be lying to.
 7 years ago '04        #39
tasapurkett 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 8 8
 niceguy954 said:
how old are you..

sears and EB games? Not taking you seriously and you show up high or late? You uncle must own those stores
i was thinking the same sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #40
tasapurkett 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 8 8
 Kurt Swagner said:
@ "montavius"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy