most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
9227 pageviews
48 comments

Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
Rules for Black Men in the Workplace?

BX,
I was on a few weeks ago and stumbled across a posted audio clip from a guy who laid out the rules for black men in the workplace. However, for the life of me i can't find it. I thought it was in this section but i may have been mistaken. IF anyone knows of the audio clip i speak of, please post it here or the link to it.

Some of them that i remember off hand are:

"Don't be late..Five minutes late for you is 20 minutes for your white counterpart."
"Do not bring your non-black girl friend or wife to a company function"
"Do not talk to the good looking white chick in the office even if she is initiating the conversation..the 40+ yr old white men that work there or run the company do not like this. Also do not try to talk to the most attractive black female in the office either, cause they may have eyes on her too. GO Figure!"
"Beware of the hating older black man that has been at the company for years and has not advanced. He is looking to snitch on you to get more points in the eyes of the higher ups."

I'm sure someone on here will recognize this...so please post this is good info for all especially now.

48 comments for "Rules for Black Men in the Workplace?"

7 years ago '06        #2
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
uhh this aint the 60's... lol

those rules definately don't apply to where i work.. one of my close homies making 100k (IT related)... dude only dates white chicks... he's had not static.. and its wierd cuz white dudes understand...

there are 40 year old white swingers... and frieky chicks... ill leave that there...

sad thing... no older black dudes... and ones that are their aint hating.. they reaching back and pulling up.... dudes that don't apply themselves.. know they didn't but are making enough that they are comfy with mediocrity or just their current economic situations.

THe only rule i can say tho.. is don't trust anyone..... do everything with a paper trail... email etc... CYA. But honestly if they wanna f**k you over the powers that be whether white or black ... will find a way. DOn't expect retirement.. and don't be loyal to any companys...
 7 years ago '04        #3
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by hockeythug; 03-26-2011 at 05:52 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #4
Doomque 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
every situation will be different. Sure there are places where it is not like this but there is workplace discrimination believe it or not based on unwritten social stereotypes and like wise. just wanted to the link or post. Not trying to add this to the next Congressional law session or for Obama to sign off on.
 7 years ago '04        #5
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Ordo Abchao said:
(1) Stay out of sight and out of mind-- as anonymous as possible -- while doing your job.

(2) Make as positive an impression as you can on the people whom control the money (the accounting managers, operating officers, etc)

(3) Maintain an impeccable attendance record

Couldn't have said it better.
 03-26-2011, 11:32 PM         #6
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even talk much unless i need to...
 03-27-2011, 12:28 AM         #7
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stay away from the end crowd. Because in the end, they will sit back and repeat what the black guy said when SHTF.

Always strive to know "Why?" on every facet of the job. If its in the workplace(No matter how silly it is), it bears some importance.

Never stick your pen in company ink.Last thing you need to be is the black dude slangin his big monstrous meat on the female sheep. Regardless of what they say to your face, non-black dudes of all ages will look at you like "That f**king nigg*r" behind your back for f**king the pretty non-black females of the company.

Never bring a woman that you are not thinking of marrying or already married to around your job. It is no place for them.

Keep your life out of your work day. ITS NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS. Tell one person and everyone knows.

Absolutely no s3xual jokes. Once s3xual harassment comes to the black guy its a wrap.

Always be known as a "Man that doesn't take no s**t". Not saying you gotta be gangsta grillin people. But as long as people take you seriously you're miles ahead.
 7 years ago '07        #8
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30326 30326
Black people be getting hired by white people to work with white people???!?

This thread must be direct to a relative few.
 7 years ago '06        #9
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,461 | Props total: 17896 17896
 stogz said:
Black people be getting hired by white people to work with white people???!?

This thread must be direct to a relative few.
now a days its MOE everyone is about getting their money whether youre black or white doesnt matter no more as long as the white man is making money off of you. A place i did an internship a white manager told me this straight up
 7 years ago '07        #10
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30326 30326
 Rique said:
now a days its MOE everyone is about getting their money whether youre black or white doesnt matter no more as long as the white man is making money off of you. A place i did an internship a white manager told me this straight up
If that was true, why they trying to get rid of all the mexicans...
 7 years ago '09        #11
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
i never heard about the audio clip but all i know is these rules.

keep out of people business in the workplace. if your name aint swimming in the pool, then you dont got nothing to worry about nothing.

keep a serious face on, keep it at a balance. No uncle tom bs/no hardcore bs.

you gotta ignorant/racist people in the workplace and might try to leave a personal item out like a wallet or purse just to f**k with black dudes. If this happens, just tell your supervisor/boss or someone that you trust and tell them you dont feel comfortable. I had this happen to me several times.

Last edited by head first; 03-27-2011 at 01:19 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #12
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
yeaa that audio clip was by sergent willi pete on youtube
 7 years ago '05        #13
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,627 | Props total: 13699 13699
 carltouss619 said:
yeaa that audio clip was by sergent willi pete on youtube
Link?
 03-27-2011, 07:18 AM         #14
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is the stupidest thing I've seen. All these rules are the reason why black people in offices do everything but be productive in the role they got hired for. When they get fired its whitey's fault once again.

Do your job properly with dignity and honesty. The rest will follow.
 03-27-2011, 09:24 AM         #15
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In every job I've held, I've showed up high or late ... usually both. Latest I've been for any given shift was 3 hours. They never even gave me a warning for that. When I threatened to quit they begged me to stay.

On paper Im the worst employee you can ever hire (one with no regard for rules or time) yet I get my job done so damn well I got tipped in the weirdest ways. People used to bring trade-ins to EB Games then give it to me for free .. I won't even ask em for it. At Sears as a receiver people used to tip me and call in to tell my bosses I was an outstanding worker.

Just do your damn job and your minor discrepancies will be overlooked. Stop k!lling yourself to LOOK perfect when you can just do a PERFECT JOB and still be your flawed old self.
 7 years ago '10        #16
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2254 2254
 Metalzoa said:
In every job I've held, I've showed up high or late ... usually both. Latest I've been for any given shift was 3 hours. They never even gave me a warning for that. When I threatened to quit they begged me to stay.

On paper Im the worst employee you can ever hire (one with no regard for rules or time) yet I get my job done so damn well I got tipped in the weirdest ways. People used to bring trade-ins to EB Games then give it to me for free .. I won't even ask em for it. At Sears as a receiver people used to tip me and call in to tell my bosses I was an outstanding worker.

Just do your damn job and your minor discrepancies will be overlooked. Stop k!lling yourself to LOOK perfect when you can just do a PERFECT JOB and still be your flawed old self.
I hope ppl disregard the bulk of this post, and just get the MAIN points of this post.
 7 years ago '10        #17
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2254 2254
 Metalzoa said:

7 years ago '09        #18
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
^^^^^
 7 years ago '06        #19
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Metalzoa said:

how old are you..

sears and EB games? Not taking you seriously and you show up high or late? You uncle must own those stores
 03-27-2011, 02:40 PM         #20
steelmagnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:

lol im pretty sure everyone is talking about a salaried position with actual importance to the company. in the corporate setting, looks, your social gauge, and behavior is everything, especially at the entry level. At the entry level, it's a.ssumed you will do your goddamn job to perfection, because there are hundreds of people who weren't hired who can do that. a.ssuming you are capable of doing that work perfectly, it comes down to social responsibility and overall demeanor. be resepectful, be aggressive with your work, and be inquisitive. be honest about everything and be willing to go the extra mile at all times, because at this stage in your career, f**k a work-life balance, work comes first and you shouldn't complain working an extra few hours to get a project done.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago