Do yall think gucci mane is a undercover cop??

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Phicmagic said:
Me personally I always heard he was outta Alabama but raised in ATL on the eastside....I mean if u heard Guccis original diss he exposed Jeezy for being from macon/hawkinsville....Never heard he was really dealing with bricks or nothing....but he was heavily sponsored by "Big Cat" and them n*ggas who really DID do street s**t...They paid for all them early albums/mixtapes/whips.....They both got roots in the streets here......Neither of them are FROM here.....but yeah they both got roots in the streets here...

I know a bit more about the situation.....one thing I always wondered is howcome nobody ever pulled Jeezys card about not getting questioned by the police after Gucci k!lled dude that time...They tried to say it was a random robbery, then it turned into crazed Jeezy fans reacting to his "10 k for Guccis Chain, or either his neck" threat......But that dude was signing to Jeezy soon....Hell he can be seen multiple time on the footage of Trap or Die 1....and in a few other old a.ss Jeezy vids....

I did some work for CTE before, know a few of them....Hell I got a tape I produced with DJ MLK coming out soon featuring one of em....Some of the s**t dont add up..
Nobody knew Gucci BEFORE 2004, bro. That's the issue. I was 13 years old in 9th grade and I knew who Gucci was.

The thing that gets me is how prominent Gucci became when he came back from the murder trial. 2005, when the Icy video dropped n*ggas could give a f**k about him. But he came on the mainstream scene like three years later and he was an automatic star.

I think "new school trap music" (Gucci, Ross, Boosie) is all real suspect because dudes are getting caught up in crimes that would put an average n*gga away for 20 years.

Then as soon as they come back out, they profit off of their arrests and go back out and make music that influences n*ggas go out and trap again. T.I. is a bit different because he had to switch up his language on Paper Trail.

I think prison is being used as a distraction to eliminate the possibility that ALL of these rappers could be snitching.
 7 years ago '06        #42
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 RAZAH CUTS said:
yeah, he's a cop...with a f**king ice cream cone tatted on his f**kin face....

do y'all f**king see what the f**k you be typing before you type it?
Not trying to say he is, but do you know how dedicated snitches are to their craft?

They'll get the gang tatted on their backs, they'll steal and k!ll all to hide their identity.

Try watching the Departed.
 7 years ago '04        #43
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,396 | Props total: 3857 3857
hmmmmmm
 03-26-2011, 08:30 PM         #44
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaguar34 said:
Nobody knew Gucci BEFORE 2004, bro. That's the issue. I was 13 years old in 9th grade and I knew who Gucci was.

The thing that gets me is how prominent Gucci became when he came back from the murder trial. 2005, when the Icy video dropped n*ggas could give a f**k about him. But he came on the mainstream scene like three years later and he was an automatic star.

I think "new school trap music" (Gucci, Ross, Boosie) is all real suspect because dudes are getting caught up in crimes that would put an average n*gga away for 20 years.

Then as soon as they come back out, they profit off of their arrests and go back out and make music that influences n*ggas go out and trap again. T.I. is a bit different because he had to switch up his language on Paper Trail.

I think prison is being used as a distraction to eliminate the possibility that ALL of these rappers could be snitching.

Uhhh Boosie is facing Life, possible death Penalty...What arrests for Ross...and what 20 year crime is on Guccis rap sheet? They got the s**t posted above lol. Prior to me moving here I was in New York/New Jerz and had heard of him before 2004.........I wonder how many n*ggas who really claim to be ATL n*ggas on boxden really are in fact.....ATL n*ggas....I once saw a guy on here say he never heard of SHawty Redd before Jeezy...but im like Uhhhhh Who the f**k was producing all of Raheem The Dreams s**t back in the mid to late 90s lol....Especially you...saying no 1 heard of Gucci prior to 2004...When Icey blew up in 2003 lol.

What the hell man?!

The road to success has been nothing short of a challenge for Gucci Mane. Born Radric Davis in Bessemer, Alabama, Gucci Mane relocated to the Zone 6 area of East Atlanta when he was just 9 years old and, as a teen, did everything he could to make ends meet for himself and his family. But after a short stint in prison on drug-related charges in 2001, he decided to focus solely on his interest in music. He teamed up with local producer Xavier "Zaytoven" Dotson and created his first self-titled mixtape, which he distributed from the trunk of his car.

"I sold about 1000 of those in a couple days," recalls Gucci. "The streets ate them up and they’ve been hungry for my music ever since."

By 2003, Gucci Mane got his first taste of national fame when he teamed up with fellow Atlanta rapper Jay "Young Jeezy" Jenkins to record the infectious club anthem "Icy." The single spread quickly, gaining a huge cult-like following for both artists. Unfortunately, this rise to the top of the Southern rap scene was followed by misfortune. A dispute between Gucci Mane and his collaborator resulted in Gucci Mane having to serve almost a year in prison on attempted murder charges in 2005.
lol Thats off his Facebook page itself.....Where you from B? Kansas?
 03-26-2011, 08:40 PM         #45
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real quick double post, srry but.

Gucci in 2002.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
sumtin to think about but he do make $$$ off his shows.

But yet, I believe anything is possible regarding any of these so called real n*ggas rappin. It doesn't matter tho, the streets gone continue to support fraud/fake a.ss niccas on accord of they songs/so called gangbangin/dope boy lifestyles. It could be revealed that Gucci is an informant and niccas will be still be on some "he gettin paid " dicc s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 Phicmagic said:
Real quick double post, srry but.

Gucci in 2002.
....Song Is Nice But....

*looks and rubs my eyes*

Awwww Hell Naw....Gucci Dip In BLUE? From The Hat To Shirt? Awwwww Damn :rofl2:
 7 years ago '04        #48
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,752 | Props total: 23277 23277
 illogik said:

[pic - click to view]

oh my legs hurt
 03-26-2011, 08:51 PM         #49
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Song Is Nice But....

*looks and rubs my eyes*

Awwww Hell Naw....Gucci Dip In BLUE? From The Hat To Shirt? Awwwww Damn :rofl2:
lol yeah I was trippin off that...But I mean.... all these so called bloods in rap today were dipped in blue before...Its countless Wayne/Birdman interviews where they got blue flags an are dipped in blue.
 03-30-2011, 03:10 AM         #50
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well what do you know.. it's official gucci is helping them boys in blue.

7 years ago '10        #51
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
yall n*ggas be thinkin too hard
 7 years ago '05        #52
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
LOL Talkin Like Gucci is Primo from Smokin Aces
 7 years ago '07        #53
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 illogik said:

[pic - click to view]

whoa..
 7 years ago '07        #54
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16133 16133
if every rapper is a cop who are they bustin again???
 7 years ago '10        #55
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
What should i eat for lunch today? Idk yet... Hmmm...

O btw i love free posts. Thanks.
 7 years ago '10        #56
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Gucci from alabama Jeezy from North Carolina.. i aint go thru all the pages but i saw a few gucci frm bama posts like that suppose to mean something... all yall thinking to hard none of dem muthafu*kas police... gucci one of my fav rappers but that drugged out n*gga got a ice cream tat on his face no way in hell he affiliated with the police lol
 7 years ago '05        #57
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 BasedHead said:
somebody brought this to my attention.. after watching the movie in too deep. I find myself wondering is gucci mane really a undercover cop helping the police bust drug dealers.

Just think about it. gucci mane prob went undercover in the hood he got to know a few connects a couple drug slang's etc.. . while also working with the cops not just only him i also think jeezy,rick ross and any other major trap rapper is a undercover cop too. Rick ross just so happen got exposed.

Ain't no way they get all their major funding for studio time,cars,jewelry etc... from selling drugs they have to be backup by the police too..

Nobody in the hood remember going to school with gucci mane NOBODY. they just seen him in the trap. Nobody remember going to school with rick ross,jeezy or oj. why is that?
i see where ur train of thought is going and i agree, but i think where people fu*k up at is when they find the smoking gun to prove something fishy it turns into a "I told ya he aint real" type of thing instead of a "why this n*gga a ex cop but not a trap'ah?" Undercover DT's
 03-30-2011, 01:34 PM         #58
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #59
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 552 552
that was the best gucci verse i ever heard lol
 03-30-2011, 02:05 PM         #60
kjyo20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy