Do yall think gucci mane is a undercover cop??

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2011, 06:19 PM         #21
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
i think its possible... the only n*gga i believe is T I.. Cus he cant cacth a break.. hes really bout that street life.. all dem others r suspect n possible r cops
You dont get a shortened sentence on fedtime without cooperation in some shape way or fashion....My uncle did 12 years fed time and hit a major "SMH" when that case went down over the guns....

Gucci does have history in ATL, I been here since 04 and have heard more about him than most of the people yall are naming...Hell all respect due, but Jeezys from Macon/Hawkinsville, thats an 1.5/2 hours south of here...He been said he came outta Alabama, before Jeezy "Exposed him"....Jeezy had people fooled like Pastor Troy thinking he was born/raised in ATL when really, he didnt make it to ATL until his rap career popped off with "Come Shop With Me"....
 7 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Phicmagic said:
He been said he came outta Alabama, before Jeezy "Exposed him"....
...Naaaa He Was Always Saying He Was Born & Rasie In The A Then Jeezy Drop That s**t and Gucci Came Clean Since Then He Been Telling People & Folks Aint Been Trippin On It.

I Think Undercover Cop Isnt The Word....Workin With Those Boys? Maybe....
 7 years ago '04        #23
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,716 | Props total: 357 357
1017 is gucci's informant number
 7 years ago '05        #24
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

This is a interesting post.

HMMMMM @ Rappers getting paid by the government.

I remember this dude that snitched on my fam. People used to say think that this dude was a ( REAL GOON ) AKA I PROMISE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING TYPE OF MAN. The offer that the police gave this man sounded very good to him, so he became a jack in the box type of snitch. No 1 expected this dude to this move.

So who know what the deal is with these so call " Trap Rappers "

Last edited by why?; 03-26-2011 at 07:01 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #25
why? 9 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Would you trust touching this frog? The colors look so amazing right?

f**k a snitch
 7 years ago '05        #26
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
Going off topic with this.. But how is a dude going to say that he is your homie.. But the minute he get caught up in some s**t , he put you out there. When he know he f**ked up and he need to get out of the situation.

This thread should be converted into a " watch out for the snitches " thread.
 03-26-2011, 07:11 PM         #27
Prime Time 6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting points bein made

at the end of the day rappers are puppets and characters used for labels agendas

gucci has an influence on ppl thats why the labels put out his records real trapstar or not
 7 years ago '04        #28
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
or a snitch you mean??

probably.. most do it, alot dont care especially if they dont like the person they're teliing on.
 03-26-2011, 07:16 PM         #29
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MR. ZONE 6 said:
what all have you heard about gucci mane bro?
Me personally I always heard he was outta Alabama but raised in ATL on the eastside....I mean if u heard Guccis original diss he exposed Jeezy for being from macon/hawkinsville....Never heard he was really dealing with bricks or nothing....but he was heavily sponsored by "Big Cat" and them n*ggas who really DID do street s**t...They paid for all them early albums/mixtapes/whips.....They both got roots in the streets here......Neither of them are FROM here.....but yeah they both got roots in the streets here...

I know a bit more about the situation.....one thing I always wondered is howcome nobody ever pulled Jeezys card about not getting questioned by the police after Gucci k!lled dude that time...They tried to say it was a random robbery, then it turned into crazed Jeezy fans reacting to his "10 k for Guccis Chain, or either his neck" threat......But that dude was signing to Jeezy soon....Hell he can be seen multiple time on the footage of Trap or Die 1....and in a few other old a.ss Jeezy vids....

I did some work for CTE before, know a few of them....Hell I got a tape I produced with DJ MLK coming out soon featuring one of em....Some of the s**t dont add up..
 03-26-2011, 07:17 PM         #30
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 why? said:
Going off topic with this.. But how is a dude going to say that he is your homie.. But the minute he get caught up in some s**t , he put you out there. When he know he f**ked up and he need to get out of the situation.

This thread should be converted into a " watch out for the snitches " thread.

that's why i wouldn't let my friends know too much about me..i be smart about mines..something you got to do alone.. if i ever was to sell drugs i'll do it alone i wouldn't tell anybody.
 7 years ago '12        #31
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Said this in 05'

Your reasoning is wrong tho
 7 years ago '09        #32
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
Who in this thread is actually a criminal and needs to worry about the cops?

That's what I thought.
 03-26-2011, 07:32 PM         #33
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasperfect said:
Who in this thread is actually a criminal and needs to worry about the cops?

That's what I thought.
I just drove about an hour to get this Half of OG cause they dry as f**k where im at lol....I aint no criminal but I was worried like a b**ch...Cops all out everywhere cause of the bad weather warning.
 7 years ago '05        #34
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
 BasedHead said:
that's why i wouldn't let my friends know too much about me.
I only have 3 true friends. I chill with plenty of people. But there is only 3 of them that i trust leaving my wallet next to.
 7 years ago '06        #35
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Maybe he's an informant. Don't think he's a cop tho.
 03-26-2011, 08:02 PM         #36
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
on "Beef III" Jeezy said when Gucci approached him about doing "So Icey" at the studio he was kinda bummy looking he had on dirty shoes. I doubt Jeezy said that out of spite so if the n*gga was moving as much weight as he claim,why didn't he have anything to show for it.

And if he DID have money from moving weight then,why the f**k did he need Big Cat sponsoring him?
Which is why I said "Never heard of him dealing with bricks or nothing....."...lol. Big Cat and them were known for that s**t tho....

And they first met in a Shoe store and talked about recording So Icey...the 2nd time they saw each other is what youre referring to...
 03-26-2011, 08:05 PM         #37
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 why? said:
I only have 3 true friends. I chill with plenty of people. But there is only 3 of them that i trust leaving my wallet next to.
yeah i have close friends like too but if i was to ever deal drugs i wouldn't tell a soul.. u never know who might turn against you.
 7 years ago '06        #38
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
yeah, he's a cop...with a f**king ice cream cone tatted on his f**kin face....

do y'all f**king see what the f**k you be typing before you type it?
 7 years ago '06        #39
MaRq-dOuG 2 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 470 470
Kill dis thead. My bro baby momz ent 2 high school wit gucci and juice and she from round bouldercrest. Stop ttyna start rumors
 03-26-2011, 08:13 PM         #40
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iough:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago