Do yall think gucci mane is a undercover cop??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2011, 03:19 PM         #1
9370 pageviews
76 comments

BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do yall think gucci mane is a undercover cop??

somebody brought this to my attention.. after watching the movie in too deep. I find myself wondering is gucci mane really a undercover cop helping the police bust drug dealers.

Just think about it. gucci mane prob went undercover in the hood he got to know a few connects a couple drug slang's etc.. . while also working with the cops not just only him i also think jeezy,rick ross and any other major trap rapper is a undercover cop too. Rick ross just so happen got exposed.

Ain't no way they get all their major funding for studio time,cars,jewelry etc... from selling drugs they have to be backup by the police too..

Nobody in the hood remember going to school with gucci mane NOBODY. they just seen him in the trap. Nobody remember going to school with rick ross,jeezy or oj. why is that?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BasedHead; 04-09-2011 at 08:33 PM..

76 comments for "Do yall think gucci mane is a undercover cop??"

7 years ago '08        #2
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 3037 3037
brrrrrr
 7 years ago '04        #3
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6382 6382
mr.zone 6/ricky rozay=

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #4
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,600 | Props total: 10551 10551
My Cuz in ATL knew Jeezy back in the day.
 7 years ago '10        #5
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
It's spring. This weather in the midwest needs to get warm......
 7 years ago '07        #7
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 732 732
anything.
is possible.
 7 years ago '04        #8
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,296 | Props total: 3754 3754
lol... failed!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #9
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 BasedHead said:
somebody brought this to my attention.. after watching the movie in too deep. I find myself wondering is gucci mane really a undercover cop helping the police bust drug dealers.

Just think about it. gucci mane prob went undercover in the hood he got to know a few connects a couple drug slang's etc.. . while also working with the cops not just only him i also think jeezy,rick ross and any other major trap rapper is a undercover cop too. Rick ross just so happen got exposed.

Ain't no way they get all their major funding for studio time,cars,jewelry etc... from selling drugs they have to be backup by the police too..

Nobody in the hood remember going to school with gucci mane NOBODY. they just seen him in the trap. Nobody remember going to school with rick ross,jeezy or oj. why is that?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #10
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25053 25053
...This Could Be Interesting....:hmm:
 03-26-2011, 03:47 PM         #11
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
I thought about this but for different reasons:

Gucci Mane been in the game (on a major) since 2004. All 3 of his albums flopped (COMBINED all 3 don't total 600,000 sells) and don't give me this s**t about mixtapes and touring I'm not listening,cause even if he broke even from mixtapes/touring he's still indebted to the label. OK Now you about to hit me with the "he in the dope game" excuse n*gga FEDS would've rushed him or somebody would've ratted him out by now. Try Again

Let rapper "A" flop 3 times,n*gga if he flopped twice ON A MAJOR his a.ss would've been dropped. Moral of the story he's doing something BESIDES selling dope....to keep up his lifestyle.....either it's selling dope or working for them boys
 03-26-2011, 03:50 PM         #12
TXChainsaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #13
SofaKingFresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$736 | Props total: 134 134
 NO RELIGION said:

Gucci Mane been in the game (on a major) since 2004. All 3 of his albums flopped (COMBINED all 3 don't total 600,000 sells) and don't give me this s**t about mixtapes and touring I'm not listening,cause even if he broke even from mixtapes/touring he's still indebted to the label. OK Now you about to hit me with the "he in the dope game" excuse n*gga FEDS would've rushed him or somebody would've ratted him out by now. Try Again

Let rapper "A" flop 3 times,n*gga if he flopped twice ON A MAJOR his a.ss would've been dropped. Moral of the story he's doing something BESIDES selling dope....to keep up his lifestyle.....either it's selling dope or working for them boys
hey it makes more sense than what the threadstarted said
 03-26-2011, 03:53 PM         #14
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:

exactly.. and i think every time somebody get suspicious about him being a drug dealer. he always seems to get caught for something and go to jail for a couple months..

think about it..... mostly everybody in atl know each other.. but nobody remember going to school with gucci. that's crazy. I think gucci is a apart of the boys in blue.
 7 years ago '04        #15
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i think its possible... the only n*gga i believe is T I.. Cus he cant cacth a break.. hes really bout that street life.. all dem others r suspect n possible r cops
 03-26-2011, 05:35 PM         #16
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What. Listen to what you're saying. Gucci Mane...... GUCCI... Is a cop.... Its so many stupid things in that thought, that I can't determine which to dissect first. Just realize, your logic is dumb, as f**k.
 7 years ago '04        #17
Campo 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
Its gucci!
 7 years ago '09        #18
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
word true he prolly set up wacka flocka
 7 years ago '04        #19
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
 illogik said:

[pic - click to view]

what the hell they was thinking.
 7 years ago '07        #20
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 1046 1046
you're a base head
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago