Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Main Card Winners?
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira 5 21.74%
Phil Davis 16 69.57%
Dan Hardy 7 30.43%
Anthony Johnson 12 52.17%
Amir Sadolla 12 52.17%
Damarques Johnson 5 21.74%
Leonard Garcia 7 30.43%
Chan Sung Jung 12 52.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Shoutouts to Penn State...
 7 years ago '10        #182
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
 StillFree28 said:
30-27

I was thinkin 29-28
This is exactly what i was thinking.
 7 years ago '05        #183
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
let's not forget Davis took this f!ght on short notice when Tito pulled out...he had a 5 week camp for Lil' Nog...i'd say he did a good job against a very capable opponent...

he stayed out of Nog's full guard and was still able to take control of the f!ght...

damn, this was Davis' 5th f!ght in 13 months...putting in work...he has taken at least 3 UFC f!ghts on short notice...i hope that doesn't bite him in the a.ss one day...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 03-26-2011 at 11:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #184
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Great win by Mr. Wonderful.

His standup looked a lot better, a lot more fluid. The kicks were kinda wild but I figured he did that because there was no threat of a takedown.

I want to see him him f!ght either Rashad/JBJ loser or the Rampage/Hamill winner next.
 7 years ago '05        #185
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 44Caliber said:
I want to see him him f!ght either Rashad/JBJ loser or the Rampage/Hamill winner next.
damn, too soon to f!ght Rashad, Bones, or Rampage imo...he needs to crank up that striking training so he becomes comfortable...
 7 years ago '04        #186
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 2565 2565
 Optimus Crime said:

Not true... Jones only had one UFC f!ght prior, he was 21 lol... This was Phil's Fourth UFC f!ght and Phil is 26
I did say MMA career. Its his 9th f!ght, where so as it was Jones' 8th. which was where I was going
 7 years ago '05        #187
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 18396 18396
 44Caliber said:
Great win by Mr. Wonderful.

His standup looked a lot better, a lot more fluid. The kicks were kinda wild but I figured he did that because there was no threat of a takedown.

Nah I think he needs one or two more f!ght before he f!ghts someone like that
 7 years ago '05        #188
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Kurt Swagner said:
Shogun vs Lil' Nog 2
fixed
 7 years ago '05        #189
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Kurt Swagner said:
Shogun vs Forrest 2

Davis vs Thiago Silva ((if they ever sort out the drug test issue)

Rampage vs Hamill winner takes on winner of Cotuure vs Machida for the next title shot

Rich Franklin vs Lil Nog
Davis vs thiago might be a good f!ght but it doesnt look good for that drug testing issue

I dont think the winner of Coture/Machida should be that close to a title shot considering the fact MAchida is coming off of 2 losses.

Lil Nog will k!ll Rich Franklin

MysticKJ said:
damn, too soon to f!ght Rashad, Bones, or Rampage imo...he needs to crank up that striking training so he becomes comfortable...

I think he is ready, or atleast needs to see if he is ready. He needs to f!ght tougher guys and he handled Lil Nog after the 1st.

Just my opinion.
 7 years ago '07        #190
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2517 2517
 Kurt Swagner said:
Shogun vs Forrest 2

Rampage vs Hamill winner takes on winner of Cotuure vs Machida for the next title shot

Rich Franklin vs Lil Nog
Man I like the idea of Thiago Silva vs Davis, and Rich Franklin vs. Lil Nog, but I say Forrest Griffin should get the winner of Couture Machida, and Maybe get Shogun and Bader... hmmm
 7 years ago '04        #191
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 2565 2565
 Gattsau said:
ya but ur comparing jones lesser card f!ghts to being in the ufc. not a fair comparison at all.
Neither is comparing Davis at this point in his career to Jones we saw last week (which you didn't do, but will be the reactionary view of many fans in the MMA fan world).

Phil Davis just beat Rogerio Nogueira in his 9th professional f!ght. That's serious business.
 7 years ago '07        #192
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2517 2517
 thehawk33 said:
Neither is comparing Davis at this point in his career to Jones we saw last week (which you didn't do, but will be the reactionary view of many fans in the MMA fan world).

Phil Davis just beat Rogerio Nogueira in his 9th professional f!ght. That's serious business.
Mr. Wonderful needs to take this time after this f!ght and spend 4 weeks at Golden Glory, either there or go visit American Top Team
 7 years ago '05        #193
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Rumble Johnson showing he trains with Fitch or some s**t. Good to hear the crowd boo when he goes for a take down. Borrrrrrrrring.
 7 years ago '05        #194
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Rumble Johnson showing he trains with Fitch or some s**t. Good to hear the crowd boo when he goes for a take down. Borrrrrrrrring.
what's wrong with going for takedowns? standup is only one aspect of MMA...it would be silly of Rumble to not take advantage of Hardy's lack of wrestling ability...
 7 years ago '04        #195
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
just ended on west coast, phil davis is hella over rated.....he aint even close to being on the same level as jon jones....that boy would get demolished
 7 years ago '05        #196
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 BayLoc said:
just ended on west coast, phil davis is hella over rated.....he aint even close to being on the same level as jon jones....that boy would get demolished
haha for real though.....whats with all the hype all ya'll are suddenly giving him.....in the words of the great GSP "I WAS NOT IMPRESSED BY HIS PERFORMANCE"

this card looked great on paper but was one of the most pathetic and boring co-main events and main events in the history of the ufc
 7 years ago '04        #197
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Phil Davis did not impress me at all in this f!ght...
 7 years ago '05        #198
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 I'm The Dan said:
They both train at the same gym
 7 years ago '05        #199
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
makes sense that they train together.

there's nothing wrong with going for a take down. if you do damage when they're on the ground, then you're good to go, but when you just lay on top of someone... that's when it gets lame. the crowd agreed as well, as they were booing.
 7 years ago '05        #200
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 Kurt Swagner said:
Shogun vs Forrest 2

Rich Franklin vs Lil Nog
Why would Rampage f!ght Machida again?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy