Tyga asks fans to sign petition for Cash Money to release his album "Careless World"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6479 6479
i won't say black thought 2 is all or nothing for tyga but with this petition it might be
 7 years ago '10        #82
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Marvin Hagler said:
Tyga problem is that no one know what he is.... it aint clear. they gave him da ultimate look & plugged him into Chris Brown n/h in hopes that he would embrace bein da ladies man type of rapper but he aint follow da path

instead n*ggas got pseudo street records that aint really lyrical displays & he for damn sure aint viable as a trapper or gangster. why Lil Twist gittin more push than him?

becuz we KNOW what he is.. he finna be da commercial rehash of Lil Bow Wow wit radio ready songs intended fo da young female demographic. marketable product who could take da stage wit da likes of Beiber or Willow Smith. now whether that pan out or not is a gamble like any artists u push... but @ least u could apply a definitive game plan to da n*gga then see what da results is
exactly...

Tyga doesn't really have his own identity yet... I'm not buying a f**kin Tyga album...

He has a decent flow and he tries to be lyrical but he fails...

You have to build a brand for yourself

Wiz blew because he made himself the mascot for weed music.. Wiz is a better song maker though

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 03-26-2011 at 01:45 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #83
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
he's wack NEWayz
 7 years ago '09        #84
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
This is sad son

Lupe never retweeted the petition his fans made, just talked about it. And he got 10K signatures in less then a day

This dude retweeted it, and can't break 300
 7 years ago '04        #85
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Cutty Olds said:
The ROC never had Twista...he signed with Atlantic
Tierra Marie dropped 1 then was dropped

ODB didnt get the chance and that was a Dame Dash thing and I dont know WHAT the deal was with M.O.P. still to this date...I mean they wanted them n*ggas for a while then they got em and...nothin

Rell....hahahaha

Damn I forgot Tyga was even a apart of that damn crew...he was putting in work like a motha f**ka too!
Yeah, I remember Twista signing with Atlantic.....but I thought Twista was on the Roc for like a week before he signed with Atlantic and relesing that Kamikaze album..I remember him talking about being on the Roc on that "We Are the Champions" track...I guess I was wrong...

I remember M.O.P. was signed to the Roc for a quick minute, left, then got picked up by G-Unit..That didn't last either...I don't know what label they are signed to now, but I do know that they released an album about 2 years ago...
 03-26-2011, 01:47 PM         #86
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyga told me to tell y'all n*ggas to stop f**king with him over some s**t he has no control over, he was like chill with all that trash talking, he's still getting money.

Tyga photoshop thread anyone?
 03-26-2011, 01:52 PM         #87
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Yeah, I remember Twista signing with Atlantic.....but I thought Twista was on the Roc for like a week before he signed with Atlantic and relesing that Kamikaze album..I remember him talking about being on the Roc on that "We Are the Champions" track...I guess I was wrong...

I remember M.O.P. was signed to the Roc for a quick minute, left, then got picked up by G-Unit..That didn't last either...I don't know what label they are signed to now, but I do know that they released an album about 2 years ago...
heres the supposed video of Dame giving Twista a roc chain live on stage

7 years ago '04        #88
space
space
space
$1,489 | Props total: 166 166
dude....ALLSTAR WAS f**kING SMART... f**k YALLL KEEP YA CHECK I CAN GET IT ON MY OWN
 7 years ago '04        #89
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 buhdarific said:
You know I talk to people all the time that want to get into the "rap game". Problem with this s**t is these cats do not want to work.

If you want to get on your f**king grind and build that BUZZ than do it. This fool is in a better position that 95% of cats trying to get out there. Complaining like a f**king baby. Nicki and Drake used the positions they had to continue to build that BUZZ. Do some youtube videos, make some cheap music vids on your own. You have to invest in yourself and show you have the confidence before BABY is going to get you that release.

I am sick of people thinking the game is all about making music and nothing about putting in work. With any hustle either you have the hustle or you don't. Any fool can sell drugs, so why do some make more than others. HUSTLE, stop this s**t and get on your f**king grind.

Wayne is so popular because all he does all day is hustle,

I make money because all I do all day is hustle.

This sourpuss a.ss cat need to WORK, to get what he want. Ain't s**t in life FREE, and you better off than most crying like a b**ch WTF SMH
I don't belive that one bit at all.....Styles P, Jadakiss, D-Block, Lloyd Banks, Curren$y they hustle, release mixtapes and all....And they hustle harder then Wayne, but no one thinks about that. But why are they not popular?

They are not popular because of IMAGE...All of those artists that I just named do not have an image nor do they care for putting out an image....They don't care about that, they just wanna make good music for the masses...

Artists like Lil Wayne, Black Eyed Peas, Nicki Minaj, Gucci are popular because of IMAGE, not hustle....

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-26-2011 at 02:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #90
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 8887 said:
dude....ALLSTAR WAS f**kING SMART... f**k YALLL KEEP YA CHECK I CAN GET IT ON MY OWN
where is he now ??????
 03-26-2011, 02:04 PM         #91
jblack81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Baby Money I mean Cash Money aint releasing nobody albums but wayne, drake, and nicki.
 03-26-2011, 02:19 PM         #92
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
play boi i aint putten s**t out bleet dat
/thread
 7 years ago '05        #93
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Damn Tyga buzz is good right now...throw him on some more singles with Chris Brown and ride his heat and then drop Tyga album...I don't understand what these dudes be thinking with signing to artists labels...that s**t is destined to fail...lil wayne...nelly...ludacris...rick ross...jeezy...kanye....s**t I could go on and on...if you can't make it on your own then f**k it
 7 years ago '05        #94
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 knowughetto said:
I don't belive that one bit at all.....Styles P, Jadakiss, D-Block, Lloyd Banks, Curren$y they hustle, release mixtapes and all....And they hustle harder then Wayne, but no one thinks about that. But why are they not popular?

They are not popular because of IMAGE...All of those artists that I just named do not have an image nor do they care for putting out an image....They don't care about that, they just wanna make good music for the masses...

Artists like Lil Wayne, Black Eyed Peas, Nicki Minaj, Gucci are popular because of IMAGE, not hustle....
they are popular for their hustle too.. idk really know about nicki minaj cause i dont follow her but lil wayne and gucci have way more songs than the people you named and do way more shows. black eyed peas is a whole other animal. it really isn't about the image honestly banks has the image to me and so does curren$y their music just isnt as appealing mainstream-wise as gucci, wayne, BEP and nicki minaj. honestly I don't look at Gucci and be like "man this dude looks cool, ima listen to his music" and I doubt anyone does.
 7 years ago '05        #95
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this n*gga cd never coming out u already know how baby and them do. he should just leave them cause tyga is coo and could actually sell but they dont push him and he has a buzz. all them extra n*ggas are never gonna come out and they know it. i just feel bad for em cause i like cory jae millz tyga and gudda wish they could get time to shine. but baby is the p diddy of the south so u already know.
 7 years ago '08        #96
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
tyga has potential to be really raw. but outside of us downloaders, not to many casual listeners know who tyga is.

[video - click to view]

03-26-2011, 03:34 PM         #97
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rendition said:
if tyga cant even drop with an actual buzz

there is no hope for gunz, millz and the rest of the flunkies

no hope for them
 7 years ago '05        #98
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
tyga is dope and has a buzz with ppl that atucally buys cd. but thats the problem when u sign with other rappers. u always gonna be behind them and wayne dont want no one hotter then him or anyone to get bigger then him. thats why curr left.

if wayne was smart he would drop tyga he has appeal to ppl that buys cds but u already know how baby do i would never sign to cash money unless it was in the contract i have to release a cd by this time or i get release and keep all my master and advance.
 03-26-2011, 03:42 PM         #99
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buhdarific said:
You know I talk to people all the time that want to get into the "rap game". Problem with this s**t is these cats do not want to work.

If you want to get on your f**king grind and build that BUZZ than do it. This fool is in a better position that 95% of cats trying to get out there. Complaining like a f**king baby. Nicki and Drake used the positions they had to continue to build that BUZZ. Do some youtube videos, make some cheap music vids on your own. You have to invest in yourself and show you have the confidence before BABY is going to get you that release.

I am sick of people thinking the game is all about making music and nothing about putting in work. With any hustle either you have the hustle or you don't. Any fool can sell drugs, so why do some make more than others. HUSTLE, stop this s**t and get on your f**king grind.

Wayne is so popular because all he does all day is hustle,

I make money because all I do all day is hustle.

This sourpuss a.ss cat need to WORK, to get what he want. Ain't s**t in life FREE, and you better off than most crying like a b**ch WTF SMH

Tyga been putting in work.. he released music videos,mixtapes etc.. but the problem tyga is having is creating a hit single and interacting with his fans.

you rarely see tyga on ustream answering his fans questions or showing them any love how he expect somebody to buy his album... twitter followers don't = fans. he need to build his fan base like wiz..

wiz was on ustream everyday that's how the whole taylor gang shyt started.. then he started to get book. he keep dropping mixtapes,youtube videos etc..and even after the fame he still manage to show his fans some love.

Tyga need to start from scratch like hes hungry instead of begging for handouts.
 03-26-2011, 04:13 PM         #100
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no album from tyga will go well for me!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy