Tyga asks fans to sign petition for Cash Money to release his album "Careless World"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2011, 07:59 AM         #61
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should be happy he actually got to release a cd on that label.
 7 years ago '08        #62
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
We seen this comin' no surprise Baby jus s**ttin on YMCmB
 7 years ago '04        #63
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 94 94
 Marvin Hagler said:
Tyga problem is that no one know what he is.... it aint clear. they gave him da ultimate look & plugged him into Chris Brown n/h in hopes that he would embrace bein da ladies man type of rapper but he aint follow da path

instead n*ggas got pseudo street records that aint really lyrical displays & he for damn sure aint viable as a trapper or gangster. why Lil Twist gittin more push than him?

becuz we KNOW what he is.. he finna be da commercial rehash of Lil Bow Wow wit radio ready songs intended fo da young female demographic. marketable product who could take da stage wit da likes of Beiber or Willow Smith. now whether that pan out or not is a gamble like any artists u push... but @ least u could apply a definitive game plan to da n*gga then see what da results is
Nice post (Y)
 7 years ago '07        #64
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
where's the petition for him NEVER to release an album.... EVER?
 03-26-2011, 11:11 AM         #65
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, seeing this s**t just makes me wonder how long it will be til half the roster leaves Young Money....

But a petition tho?? That says a WHOLE lot about his current situation.
 7 years ago '10        #66
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 "SS" said:
if your name aint wayne nicki or drake u can pretty much hang it up carter 4 will drop and nicki and drake will drop second albums and the they may think of droppin the other n*ggas s**t. And lil twist aint droppin til after his 18th birthday cause when he dont sale he gettin dropped and they cant risk that right now because he is the top weed handler right now being as he cant really get any serious time
He's already 18.

I don't know about everywhere else but Tyga has a big buzz in Virginia, he's one of the rappers you hear about most in my school. If he dropped an album that's all I'd be hearing in people's iPods.

Last edited by Livin Life; 03-26-2011 at 12:11 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #67
thecaptain 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 46 46
Tyga is dope
smh @ CMR diffrent rapper same ish
 7 years ago '07        #68
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 760 760
wayne signed tyga
the same reason jay signed j. cole

they never really planned to make them huge stars. they sign these cats because they got buzz, and anybody other than YOU with a buzz is competition. you sign them to a lil deal, and just let them sit. its better than them bein elsewhere gettin their shine. like dude said earlier, remember when jay had twista and m.o.p. and s**t, theyre smarter than to sign these cats to lose money, its more of a profit...core

also on the other hand, wayne is a leach. whoever he's around at the time, he'll sort of steal their swag. nobody was really on the snapbacks wit flannel shirts and skinny jeans til he signed tyga.
 7 years ago '04        #69
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Tyga, its called a PAY OR PLAY CLAUSE

meercy said:

they not gone let u outshine wayne.. its too like right...

exactly

meercy said:
i dayum near wanna say star bout ready to tell them to let him go or his contract period almost up... star aint hard as he use to be... but he is nice... yet if u aint really ffffrom the tenn area or stay here u kno nothin about him... wouldnt be surprised if he was writin fa sum ppl ova there..

its a shame

& Baby shoulda hired $tar to write for him
 7 years ago '04        #70
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
 Tommy_Bunz said:
is this why currensy left?
duh.

young money/ca$h money priorities:

. wayne
. drake
. nicki minaj
. baby a.k.a. birdman
. jay sean (within the past 2-3 years)

. everybody else

that's why juvenile, B.G., mannie fresh, T.Q., and like six or seven other well-known rappers, producers, and singers stopped f*ckin' with ca$h money.

why do you think other young money artists release mixtapes left and right...

...but not an album besides nicki and drake has dropped?

i personally feel most of the people who are a.ssociated with ca$h money, make good music and are generally nice people.

business is business at the end of the day, and ca$h money CEO's and n*ggas in charge will always "f*ck over" their artists, just like bad boy, interscope, and every other major record label in the music industry.
 7 years ago '09        #71
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
didnt he have some coconut song
 7 years ago '07        #72
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,739 | Props total: 1750 1750
I ain't signing s**t
 03-26-2011, 01:24 PM         #73
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think any of the others are can be on the level of nicki or drake

like you said.. its not easy to do

so I'll stand by what I said
 7 years ago '05        #74
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25087 25087
...I Signed It. I Feel Bad For Mikey...
 7 years ago '04        #75
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,564 | Props total: 2416 2416
Lil Twist's album is coming out before Tyga's?

SMH....
 7 years ago '04        #76
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6618 6618
 knowughetto said:
Tyga, Jae Millz, Gudda, and Corey Gunz will never see their albums released....Or IF their albums are released, I don't expect them to sell....

This kind of reminds me of when Rocafella had all of those artists: MOP, Twista, Ol Dirty Bastard (RIP), Rell, Tierra Marie...with no results..
The ROC never had Twista...he signed with Atlantic
Tierra Marie dropped 1 then was dropped

ODB didnt get the chance and that was a Dame Dash thing and I dont know WHAT the deal was with M.O.P. still to this date...I mean they wanted them n*ggas for a while then they got em and...nothin

Rell....hahahaha

Damn I forgot Tyga was even a apart of that damn crew...he was putting in work like a motha f**ka too!
 7 years ago '04        #77
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
"birdman n*gga, throw the album in the bushes"
 03-26-2011, 01:36 PM         #78
buhdarific  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know I talk to people all the time that want to get into the "rap game". Problem with this s**t is these cats do not want to work.

If you want to get on your f**king grind and build that BUZZ than do it. This fool is in a better position that 95% of cats trying to get out there. Complaining like a f**king baby. Nicki and Drake used the positions they had to continue to build that BUZZ. Do some youtube videos, make some cheap music vids on your own. You have to invest in yourself and show you have the confidence before BABY is going to get you that release.

I am sick of people thinking the game is all about making music and nothing about putting in work. With any hustle either you have the hustle or you don't. Any fool can sell drugs, so why do some make more than others. HUSTLE, stop this s**t and get on your f**king grind.

Wayne is so popular because all he does all day is hustle,

I make money because all I do all day is hustle.

This sourpuss a.ss cat need to WORK, to get what he want. Ain't s**t in life FREE, and you better off than most crying like a b**ch WTF SMH
 7 years ago '10        #79
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not true.. you gotta have hits like drake and nicki... and thats not easy to do...

tyga lost
exactly... if you ain't got a big enough buzz to have your s**t released then you don't need your s**t to be released...

n*gga would drop an album and sell 80K max....

Birdman knows wtf he's doing... n*ggaz talkin bout "they carrying Drake,Nicki, and Wayne weed"

well before that n*ggaz was saying the same s**t about Drake & Nicki...

that n*gga is signed to the biggest hip hop label out right now, Young Money has opened doors for that n*gga....you create enough buzz and your s**t will be released... take yo a.ss somewhere else and see how that works out for you...

f**k outta hea with that sympathy s**t

if it wasn't for Young Money... 50% of his fans wouldn't know who the f**k he is

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 03-26-2011 at 01:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #80
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
 Cutty Olds said:
The ROC never had Twista...he signed with Atlantic
Tierra Marie dropped 1 then was dropped

ODB didnt get the chance and that was a Dame Dash thing and I dont know WHAT the deal was with M.O.P. still to this date...I mean they wanted them n*ggas for a while then they got em and...nothin

Rell....hahahaha

Damn I forgot Tyga was even a apart of that damn crew...he was putting in work like a motha f**ka too!
ghetto warfare was basically their rocafella album. it just wasn't put out on the label
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago