most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #61
IIIXX 
space
space
$543 | Props total: 267 267
30,000 bond? wasn't wiz like 100g for some weed?
 7 years ago '04        #62
agrwnmn 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
so if pastors are gods tools of message..what does that say about god...

exactly why i dont f**k with religion...

Clearly this dude is a false prophet. There are truly evil people in the world. If you don't believe in God, then you are more susceptible to temptation, good sir. Greeks, and most European civilizations have a DEEP history of Chestering. Especially fake priests taking advantage of young children who parents entrusted with them. It is of no surprise to those who know of this perverted history to see descendants of these very same perverts exhibit the same qualities of their ancestors.
 7 years ago '10        #63
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Perfectibilist said:
Miss me with that bulls**t. More evil has been done in the name of "god" and religion than for any other reason, but somehow, people who don't believe in god don't have any morals? How is that....?
People can do things based on their own motives separate from the religion. That can happen anywhere even things not related to religion like organizations, government and such. Maybe if you werent so biased against religion you would see that.

Last edited by Bass G; 03-26-2011 at 07:17 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #64
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1947 1947

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #65
agrwnmn 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
 Perfectibilist said:
I don't wanna hear that bulls**t. That's not going to change the fact that these things were done in the name of "god" and religion. Not to mention how the evil acts carried out in the name of religion has been going on for not just a short amount of time, but for thousands of years. That's a long time to be k!lling, burning, torturing people, etc. all in the name of your so-called god. It's safe to say that billions of people have been murdered because of religion. As a matter of fact, that's how religion gained control of the world...by murdering anyone who didn't agree with them.

That's also not going to change the fact that religious people like to make it seem as if people who don't believe in god are the evil ones, when in fact, religion is responsible for more evil than anything else. That's how brainwashed religious people are. On the other hand, Atheists will debate with you if we disagree about religion. But religious people will resort to threats and outright violence if you don't agree.
I'm not on here to argue, but the point that I'm trying to prove is, God didn't command these priest to molest, murder, and take advantage of spiritual people. It is IMPERFECT man that is responsible for doing these things. There are evil people out there who are smart, and manipulative enough to take advantage of of a lot of people. Don't underestimate the ability of an imperfect being. The ability for it to f**k s**t up, that is. If after observing all of the complexity in the world around you on a daily basis, you feel like there isn't intelligent design involved, then you just do not want to believe it. There are things that take decades for one person to grasp such as complex mathematical equations, and quantum mechanics, that despite the amazing capabilities of the human mind, have been around waaaaaay before the human mind. Euclidean geometry, quantum mechanics, the universe is clearly designed by a being that is so much more powerful than YOU, your brain for some reason, rejects its very existence. Its like it does not compute for you. I'm not here to argue with anyone at all. I have my beliefs, and you have yours. You choose what you want to believe. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to roll up this kush...
 7 years ago '10        #66
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040

03-26-2011, 08:21 AM         #67
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did it work?
 03-26-2011, 08:27 AM         #68
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 assanlb said:
Don't blame God for this a**hole. There are obviously a lot of good pastors out there. If you think about it, anyone can start a church and call themselves a pastor. Doesnt mean that they are God's messengers or live a straight forward life either.
no such thing as a good pastor

when their all preaching bulls**t
 7 years ago '07        #69
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 DonYBE said:

[pic - click to view]

Exactly. s**t like this is the reason why non believers @ the idea of serving God.

TERRANCE CRACK said:

The Bible speaks that homos3xuality is an abombination.
Try again.

How did this Eddie Long scandal just go away? Yall think they been bought off with hush money from the "church"?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-26-2011 at 09:13 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #71
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 ozWinston said:
grown a.ss kids getting molested
this .... they was letting the pastor handle em... found our bot each other n got jealous... sick world.. another black eye 4 church.
 7 years ago '10        #72
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Somebody drop this fool for men (in the denzell voice)
 7 years ago '10        #73
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Perfectibilist said:
I don't wanna hear that bulls**t. That's not going to change the fact that these things were done in the name of "god" and religion. Not to mention how the evil acts carried out in the name of religion has been going on for not just a short amount of time, but for thousands of years. That's a long time to be k!lling, burning, torturing people, etc. all in the name of your so-called god. It's safe to say that billions of people have been murdered because of religion. As a matter of fact, that's how religion gained control of the world...by murdering anyone who didn't agree with them.
People =/= Religion

People do bad things and try to hide behind many things but in the end it all depends on their own actions and not what they try to hide behind.

Your bias against religion makes you limited in your sight.
That's also not going to change the fact that religious people like to make it seem as if people who don't believe in god are the evil ones, when in fact, religion is responsible for more evil than anything else. That's how brainwashed religious people are. On the other hand, Atheists will debate with you if we disagree about religion. But religious people will resort to threats and outright violence if you don't agree.
Actually its people are responsible for more evil than anything else.

Its like blaming the gun and not the person who uses it.

Perfectibilist said:

Some pastors mean well, but at the end of the day, it's all bulls**t.
In your opinion.

Last edited by Bass G; 03-26-2011 at 09:41 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #74
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 TERRANCE CRACK said:

If we are all gods children isn't s3x with everyone considered incest?
 03-26-2011, 10:17 AM         #75
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he gone get 2 years in the joint while a n*gga with 500 dollars worth of crack get 3

america
 7 years ago '10        #76
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #77
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
wow wtf son, always the fukkin pastors yo
 7 years ago '09        #78
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 159 159
 TERRANCE CRACK said:

well first not all pastors are out there touching kids and second God speaks against homos3xually so your point doesnt hold any weight.
 7 years ago '05        #79
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #80
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
this pedo thought he could really get away with that excuse
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy