Nike dunk high pro sb aka "cheech and chong" 420's

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 Isiah61 said:
You can't knock their hustle. People buy shoes, and flip them, people buy houses, and flip them, no difference, right?
The difference is there are no limited amount of homes or whatever that can be flipped. I mean flipping kicks is cool but some go overboard and just parasitic foreal just so their resale value can go up even more. Its a biz but to each is own..I just hate when resellers go Odee.
 03-26-2011, 09:08 PM         #42
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mc PushA said:
maybe if I was a...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #43
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
"boo hoo. there might not be any shoes left for me "

fags
 7 years ago '06        #44
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Bodega said:
The difference is there are no limited amount of homes or whatever that can be flipped. I mean flipping kicks is cool but some go overboard and just parasitic foreal just so their resale value can go up even more. Its a biz but to each is own..I just hate when resellers go Odee.
Homes aren't limited, but land (in prime locations) is. There is no difference, it is the same s**t. Same as a drink from the corner store. The store clerk buys it from somewhere/someone and "resells" it. Y'all going to knock him/her too?

Resellers aren't selling these shoes at gun point, somebody is paying triple price for them, and if they want to, let them.

But like you said, to each they own.
 7 years ago '07        #45
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Isiah61 said:
You can't knock their hustle. People buy shoes, and flip them, people buy houses, and flip them, no difference, right?
Close. But it's not the same. People buy houses, fix them up with new pipes, flooring, paint, amenities, and appliances -- and then flip them. People don't buy beater houses and flip them back as beater houses for triple the price; they do something to add value to the property.

Sneaker resellers do nothing but buy the shoes and let the market dictate the price.

Other difference is that there aren't limited housing options. If you're in the market for a home, only your budget dictates your options. In the sneaker game, it's a first come, first serve free-for-all.

The dudes who often win are the dudes with nothing better to do with their lives but wait in line.

EDIT: I could justify a reseller's existence if the intentions were to archive the shoe only to put it on sale years later when they're a memory, impossible to find, and there are no intentions to retro. That has value -- the way comic book collectors interpret value, for instance.

Otherwise, if you're not moving player exclusives or kicks 5+ years old, it's just a half-ass hustle that turns legit sneakerheads into hypebeasts.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 03-26-2011 at 09:45 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #46
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
thoes are fuego.. they look like fake sneakers
 7 years ago '05        #47
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 KeithHernandez said:
Close. But it's not the same. People buy houses, fix them up with new pipes, flooring, paint, amenities, and appliances -- and then flip them. People don't buy beater houses and flip them back as beater houses for triple the price; they do something to add value to the property.

Sneaker resellers do nothing but buy the shoes and let the market dictate the price.

Other difference is that there aren't limited housing options. If you're in the market for a home, only your budget dictates your options. In the sneaker game, it's a first come, first serve free-for-all.

The dudes who often win are the dudes with nothing better to do with their lives but wait in line.

EDIT: I could justify a reseller's existence if the intentions were to archive the shoe only to put it on sale years later when they're a memory, impossible to find, and there are no intentions to retro. That has value -- the way comic book collectors interpret value, for instance.

[B]Otherwise, if you're not moving player exclusives or kicks 5+ years old, it's just a half-ass hustle that turns legit sneakerheads into hypebeasts.
Half a.ss hustle...you phrased it perfectly my man. This was going to be my response before I refreshed the thread and saw yours.

You CAN knock it, because if flipping shoes is even worth a person's time, then their "hustle" game was f**ked up to begin with.

Dealing in real estate is a worthy investment. Stocks, entrepreneurship, legitimate e-commerce. Those are actual business plans.

Buying some Dunks so you can sell for 150 more than their listed price is the "hustle" of a small minded person who has never left the urban area in which they grew up.
 7 years ago '06        #48
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Isiah61 said:
Aye, real talk bruh, f**k your lifestyle. If your life is shoes, your life ain't s**t anyway. People can do whatever they want with their money. "What if a teenager with good grades wants shoes?" f**k that little cookie cruncher, and everybody who look like them. If the kid went to the shop, and they were sold out, it wouldn't matter if someone brought five pairs or one, the store would still be sold out, he be in the same spot.

"n*ggas like you, I slap the daylights out of, just for disrespecting my lifestyle."
it is my lifestyle

whats urs?...i see u got an avy of a b**ch rocking CEMENT pattern'd suspenders...that alone is sneakerhead lifestyle orientated..

"cover all corners, before you step out of the one you're in to down talk another man's corner which has been covered thoroughly"

p.s. lets say you're the kid..and dude next in line is standing ahead of you and outta of the 6 pairs the store got...and he cops 5 pairs...when u go to the counter they aint got ur size...u still gon talk that "he in the same spot" bulls**t...naw..ur a.ss would be livid waiting in lines for hours and have that happen to u
 7 years ago '04        #49
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
im saying breh...the most of a shoe i'd buy is 2...1 for now one for 5 years later....i wish i could do this with the TB 3's and concords, but I can't so I won't.
 7 years ago '06        #50
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 NYC-Banga said:
it is my lifestyle

whats urs?...i see u got an avy of a b**ch rocking CEMENT pattern'd suspenders...that alone is sneakerhead lifestyle orientated..

"cover all corners, before you step out of the one you're in to down talk another man's corner which has been covered thoroughly"

p.s. lets say you're the kid..and dude next in line is standing ahead of you and outta of the 6 pairs the store got...and he cops 5 pairs...when u go to the counter they aint got ur size...u still gon talk that "he in the same spot" bulls**t...naw..ur a.ss would be livid waiting in lines for hours and have that happen to u
So? What does that have to do with anything? She has t*ts, I know that.

If I was that kid in line, I'd be s**t out of luck still, wouldn't? What could I do? If meant it everything to me, and sneakers is my "lifestyle" price wouldn't matter, and I'll get them from somebody from somewhere. If it wasn't my "lifestyle" I'd get over it, just shoes, not that important.
 7 years ago '05        #51
zerosc 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 53 53
I already I got my 5 on hold. I will have em the 19th 360 a pop. Let me know. "disrespecting the culture" If you that mad run up into Flight Club and f**k em up super thug.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 NYC-Banga said:
naw, get the f**k outta here.

u gets no respect from me

n*ggas like you, I slap the daylights out of, just for disrespecting my lifestyle.

u gon take 5 out of a possible 1000 pairs??, u selfish f**k...what about the rest of us who want a pair...or a teenager busting his a.ss for good grades so his parent can get him pair, but because of your greedy a.ss wanting to cop 5 pairs and resell it for extra money in ur b**chass pocket or for your old sneaker wanting greedy a.ss, he's left out.

so yeah, f**k you bruh.
can't knock the hustle so stfu
 7 years ago '04        #53
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
U don't got 5 pairs of anything yet. Shoes have not been shipped out yet. Noone knows who's getting what and that 1000 is still rumor.
 7 years ago '06        #54
space
space
 stl12188 said:
can't knock the hustle so stfu
lol cant knock a hustle, but i can knock u the f**k out for disliking your hustle.
 7 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 Isiah61 said:
So? What does that have to do with anything? She has t*ts, I know that.

If I was that kid in line, I'd be s**t out of luck still, wouldn't? What could I do? If meant it everything to me, and sneakers is my "lifestyle" price wouldn't matter, and I'll get them from somebody from somewhere. If it wasn't my "lifestyle" I'd get over it, just shoes, not that important.
fact i was making was that you were saying f**k my lifestyle, while ur displaying a picture you liked of a b**ch rocking something orientated from my lifestyle

are u dumb or stupid?
 7 years ago '04        #56
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 Isiah61 said:
Homes aren't limited, but land (in prime locations) is. There is no difference, it is the same s**t. Same as a drink from the corner store. The store clerk buys it from somewhere/someone and "resells" it. Y'all going to knock him/her too?

Resellers aren't selling these shoes at gun point, somebody is paying triple price for them, and if they want to, let them.

But like you said, to each they own.

Are you serious, do you know what monopoly mean ? There are 1000 count limited kicks (like that above)..over a million homes..over a 100 thousand land locations that are vacant to build on lets say...Any one can get in reality and flip homes because the market is big enough for it. Even the drink example ,are you serious ?There are plenty of options to buy from so grocery stores really do not have a monopoly unless they are the only store in a location that sells a certain product no one around has so they can go up on the prince.

The kicks game market is not big enough to flip shoes unless you were lucky enough to be at the beginning of the line or have a fly connect. Yall k!ll me comparing oranges and carrots..not even apples.. they both orange yeah but two different types of foods..wtf..
1000 limited = someone monopolizing off of it. I think most of yall skipped economics class in HS I swear...
 7 years ago '04        #57
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,399 | Props total: 3874 3874
they just ok..
 7 years ago '04        #58
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
i come into this thread expecting hotness, and this is all u have to give me this garbage, this filth? ive never been more disgusted in my life at a shoe that wasnt an kobe shoe
 7 years ago '04        #59
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
ugly as f**k
 03-30-2011, 01:36 PM         #60
DGK BlackCard90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo NYC-Banga where will these be released??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy