most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 NYC-Banga said:
naw, get the f**k outta here.

u gets no respect from me

n*ggas like you, I slap the daylights out of, just for disrespecting my lifestyle.

u gon take 5 out of a possible 1000 pairs??, u selfish f**k...what about the rest of us who want a pair...or a teenager busting his a.ss for good grades so his parent can get him pair, but because of your greedy a.ss wanting to cop 5 pairs and resell it for extra money in ur b**chass pocket or for your old sneaker wanting greedy a.ss, he's left out.

so yeah, f**k you bruh.
How is it different from any other supply and demand business, fam?

I don't disagree with you because I have a similar passion for New Era fitteds, but I'll be damned if I hate on a dude who has the financial resources and the foresight to buy a fitted I want badly and try to resell it for double or triple the retail price. Business 101, it makes the world go round and it's what makes Nike and other brands continue putting out exclusive stuff.

The funny thing is most sneaker heads I know don't even wear most of their collection. Give 'em a 1 out of 50 limited edition pair of SBs and they'll never see the light of day again.
 03-26-2011, 04:23 PM         #22
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffy_1 said:
Well if its limited to 1000. I will be getting at least 5 pairs. I want to trade for the OG 420 dunks.
 7 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,426 | Props total: 25061 25061
 kraYz13 said:
i need these in blue cuz

...n*ggas Bet Not Wear These In LA.
 7 years ago '10        #24
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
Ya make me laugh getting all emotional They r just sneakers bunch of rubber, leather, cotton...
 03-26-2011, 04:56 PM         #25
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is an attempt to bring violence to the lower/middle class. Kind of an "exterminate yourselves" type move............na jk

I'd rock these but not with that flag on it.
 7 years ago '06        #26
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
i can't wear these in certain neighborhoods = im not coppin'.....

eff Nike for being that damn reckless....
 7 years ago '04        #27
lingus 1 heat pts
space
space
$529 | Props total: 0 0
I dont collect 'em, i rock em!
 7 years ago '08        #28
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 NYC-Banga said:
naw, get the f**k outta here.

u gets no respect from me

n*ggas like you, I slap the daylights out of, just for disrespecting my lifestyle.

u gon take 5 out of a possible 1000 pairs??, u selfish f**k...what about the rest of us who want a pair...or a teenager busting his a.ss for good grades so his parent can get him pair, but because of your greedy a.ss wanting to cop 5 pairs and resell it for extra money in ur b**chass pocket or for your old sneaker wanting greedy a.ss, he's left out.

so yeah, f**k you bruh.
at least he wants to trade em for another pair of shoes. if i manage to find some, i'll buy 5 and inflate em just to get my money up. probably buy a tv or some s**t
 7 years ago '07        #29
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I stopped acknowledging gang culture after I reached a certain age and stopped hanging out in certain places, but these are just asking for unnecessary and unwanted attention. Have fun explaining to knuckleheads (and making them care) that these are just themed dunks for potheads who like Cheech & Chong.

As for the dude talking about re-selling -- your hustle needs more hustle. If you have the dough to buy 5 pairs of anything in one shot, then you have the dough to buy your grails at whatever price scumbag resellers are marking them up. Only justification to buy multiples on any limited release is to make sure you can bang out another pair of head crackers once the first pair turns into beaters.
 7 years ago '07        #30
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 RYLNYC said:

I don't disagree with you because I have a similar passion for New Era fitteds, but I'll be damned if I hate on a dude who has the financial resources and the foresight to buy a fitted I want badly and try to resell it for double or triple the retail price. Business 101, it makes the world go round and it's what makes Nike and other brands continue putting out exclusive stuff.

The funny thing is most sneaker heads I know don't even wear most of their collection. Give 'em a 1 out of 50 limited edition pair of SBs and they'll never see the light of day again.
Yeah, yeah. Resellers aren't a business, and their actions aren't supply and demand. They're parasites, attaching themselves to natives in a culture just to see what's popular before breaking free and exploiting everyone.

They provide no services, existing only to beat people to the front of the line and walk out with five pairs before someone who might genuinely want something knows it even exists.

Want to call them savvy? Maybe I'll give you that. But their function is only to place their finger on the pulse of a culture (with you its fitteds) and bleed it out for everything they can, until the next big thing drops.

You think that helps the business? Or do we need to have a conversation about all the ex-sneakerheads who gave up because they can't keep pace with resellers and unemployed students? You think Nike is rubbing their hands together with greed because some opportunist is buying multiple pairs to mark up for dollars Nike will never see?
 7 years ago '06        #31
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 mrnicknick said:
if their limited... Im coppin 2... 1 to keep and 1 to........

Slap the s**t out off daffy_1 with

lmfao!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 RYLNYC said:

I made my point and explained why, f**k a business sense or whatever, 2 i can understand...1 to rock now, 1 to stock later, for possibly future wear when the 1st gets beat up,,,BUT 5? come on man...i can see if it was some jordans or something anywhere in any state can get, but something so limited?...s**t let some other "sneakerhead" get a chance to own a pair also at a decent price, not at some inflated r*pe price

i dunno about those "sneakerheads"..but i wear my s**t, maybe not often cause i own alot of pairs and i pick and choose depending on the event and weather, but i wear em.
 7 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:

As for the dude talking about re-selling -- your hustle needs more hustle. If you have the dough to buy 5 pairs of anything in one shot, then you have the dough to buy your grails at whatever price scumbag resellers are marking them up. Only justification to buy multiples on any limited release is to make sure you can bang out another pair of head crackers once the first pair turns into beaters.
this s**t right here.

i guarantee dude wont get 5 pairs of those for less than 110-120 a piece

a 5 pairs u looking at 600+ spent...why not just get the f**k old s**t u want with that 600?
 03-26-2011, 07:50 PM         #34
slimbusiness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kicks are weak only dudes really rockin them will be b'ed up then there will be some wack news report about nike nd gangs like with new era a few years back
 03-26-2011, 07:56 PM         #35
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
re-sellers are the worst thing to happen to sneaker since ebay
 7 years ago '07        #36
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 KeithHernandez said:
Yeah, yeah. Resellers aren't a business, and their actions aren't supply and demand. They're parasites, attaching themselves to natives in a culture just to see what's popular before breaking free and exploiting everyone.

They provide no services, existing only to beat people to the front of the line and walk out with five pairs before someone who might genuinely want something knows it even exists.

Want to call them savvy? Maybe I'll give you that. But their function is only to place their finger on the pulse of a culture (with you its fitteds) and bleed it out for everything they can, until the next big thing drops.

You think that helps the business? Or do we need to have a conversation about all the ex-sneakerheads who gave up because they can't keep pace with resellers and unemployed students? You think Nike is rubbing their hands together with greed because some opportunist is buying multiple pairs to mark up for dollars Nike will never see?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #37
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1465 1465
 NYC-Banga said:

so yeah, f**k you bruh.
Aye, real talk bruh, f**k your lifestyle. If your life is shoes, your life ain't s**t anyway. People can do whatever they want with their money. "What if a teenager with good grades wants shoes?" f**k that little cookie cruncher, and everybody who look like them. If the kid went to the shop, and they were sold out, it wouldn't matter if someone brought five pairs or one, the store would still be sold out, he be in the same spot.

"n*ggas like you, I slap the daylights out of, just for disrespecting my lifestyle."
 7 years ago '09        #38
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
wack shoulda ben green or purple with treez all over !
 7 years ago '06        #39
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1465 1465
 KeithHernandez said:

You can't knock their hustle. People buy shoes, and flip them, people buy houses, and flip them, no difference, right?
 7 years ago '08        #40
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 daffy_1 said:
Ive had hundreds of sneakers but Ive never considered myself a sneakerhead. Limited Release = High Resale value in my books. So why not? I have a chance of picking these up for retail. But Id rather just sell / trade to get other s**t from before.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy