Derrick Rose Donating $1,000 For Every Point He Scores Against Memphis To Japan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
Then stay off my d!ck.. I can't edit? Thats what the button is for? I felt like sonning your a.ss some more.. Take your a.ss back to lurking instead of worrying about what I do.
 Hold That said:
@ these b**ch a.ss n*ggas catching feelings because Rose name was the only name mentioned in the title..
you're the one calling me out but not saying me specifically, pus*y.

stay off your d!ck? im not that junior g cat okay, stop thinking you're all that. this has to be the first time i've ever replied to anything you said.
 7 years ago '09        #42
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22560 22560
 yaleRULES said:
thats not the point, there are three other all-star players doing this and threadstarter singles out Rose in the title and giving him essentially all the praise cause you know damn well most members don't even read the article and probably still think that rose is the only player doing this.
 adulel08 said:
Change title to "Pau Gasol, Lamarcus Aldridge, Derrick Rose, & Russell Westbrook plan to donate $1,000 for every point they score for Friday March 25th to Japan because of the earthquake that most American kids watchin the games don't give a s**t about"

i've donated. have you?

lmao i thought it was only him i wasn't reading that s**t. good s**t n*ggas f**k this homer thread
 7 years ago '07        #43
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
This is a nice thing to do. I hope he breaks Wilt's record. Maybe this will encourage other players to do the same.
 7 years ago '07        #44
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 CashNy said:
why not donate that money to the hood ur from ?

backwards a.ss black athletes
n*gga please! Why put more money into the hood? You should put money into getting folk out of the hood. A brother can't do a good deed without a black person telling him that he's not keeping it real.
 7 years ago '05        #45
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 yaleRULES said:
you're the one calling me out but not saying me specifically, pus*y.

stay off your d!ck? im not that junior g cat okay, stop thinking you're all that. this has to be the first time i've ever replied to anything you said.
I wasn't talking to you specifically but you getting all homotional because Rose was the only one mentioned in the title.. A title is only made to draw people in... Thats the first thing about journalism.. There was nothing MISLEADING about the title.. The title is true, did the title say Rose was the only one doing it? NO. Rose was mentioned because he's the most recognizable and popular figure out of the names doing it.. So he was mentioned to DRAW PEOPLE INTO READING THE ARTICLE..

It's no different than if this was a negative article and Rose was involved with others in some sort illegal matter.. Rose will be the only one mentioned in the title to draw people in.. It's nothing to get all crazy and say the article is biased.. The guy is trying to attract readers(who ever made the article), and Rose is a hot topic this year.. No need to get all crazy and have your panties in a bunch saying "its wrong" when the journalist named and gave credit to the other players doing it also. Is the journalist suppose to list all 14 other players doing it in ONE TITLE? No he picked the most popular one plain and simple.

It's just the fact that people on BX always b**ching about something.. n*ggas nag and complain more than a 50 year house wife..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-26-2011 at 07:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
I wasn't talking to you specifically but you getting all homotional because Rose was the only one mentioned in the title.. A title is only made to draw people in... Thats the first thing about journalism.. There was nothing MISLEADING about the title.. The title is true, did the title say Rose was the only one doing it? NO. Rose was mentioned because he's the most recognizable and popular figure out of the names doing it.. So he was mentioned to DRAW PEOPLE INTO READING THE ARTICLE..

It's no different than if this was a negative article and Rose was involved with others in some sort illegal matter.. Rose will be the only one mentioned in the title to draw people in.. It's nothing to get all crazy and say the article is biased.. The guy is trying to attract readers(who ever made the article), and Rose is a hot topic this year.. No need to get all crazy and have your panties in a bunch saying "its wrong" when the journalist named and gave credit to the other players doing it also. Is the journalist suppose to list all 14 other players doing it in ONE TITLE? No he picked the most popular one plain and simple.

It's just the fact that people on BX always b**ching about something.. n*ggas nag and complain more than a 50 year house wife..
You weren't talking to me specifically? I was the ONLY one REMOTELY close of talking about the thread title. Nice try.

But your argument is fair, i dont wanna keep checking this damn thread.
 7 years ago '05        #47
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 238 238
He will probably have a career night in a.ssists now!!!
 03-26-2011, 08:04 PM         #48
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
write off or not it sounds good for the time being
 7 years ago '04        #49
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
 katalist said:
Wow, good stuff Rose
was this sarcastic?

just seemed that way to m
e
 7 years ago '06        #50
Spyda21™ 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
he scored 24 pts if anyone even knew...
 7 years ago '10        #51
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 sneekas said:

check this vid out........

damn s**t is crazy
I've never seen something like that since Katrina, but this looks even worse, it swept 20-30 cars away AT ONCE, destroy the houses that was blocking the cars from being swept all the way, moved and collapsed what looked like a warehouse and completely flooded the houses far away from the camera. It's crazy out there man...
 03-26-2011, 10:23 PM         #52
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
n*gga who is gonna score the most points out of all of em
if there was a formula to honestly pick that...n*ggas would be pro gamblers.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 MPLSallstar said:
It's nice, but 1k is like, bare minimum write off money...

It's "arigatou." It's thank you something god.... knowing this site, it somehow means "based."
god thank you
 7 years ago '05        #54
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 sneekas said:

check this vid out........

damn s**t is crazy
This ranks up with 9/11 as the craziest s**t I've ever seen.
 7 years ago '10        #55
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,008 | Props total: 5732 5732
Good job Rose. Other athletes need to take notice and do this too. Cheap a.sses.
 7 years ago '07        #56
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 FrankAndBeans said:
Good job Rose. Other athletes need to take notice and do this too. Cheap a.sses.

read the article dumb f**k.

Ya'll think someone like Brian Scalabrine would do this?

Good PR for him and low risk to lose any cash.
 7 years ago '07        #57
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
yo is derrick rose part asian?? LOL i found this on Face Book

7 years ago '04        #58
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
read the article dumb f**k.

Ya'll think someone like Brian Scalabrine would do this?

Good PR for him and low risk to lose any cash.
Acccccctually....

Others who are less likely to have explosive scoring nights, including Bulls fan favorite and perennial pine-rider Brian Scalabrine, have agreed to donate fixed amounts to the cause, a press release explains.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy