Derrick Rose Donating $1,000 For Every Point He Scores Against Memphis To Japan

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
thank you Point god
 7 years ago '11        #22
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 yaleRULES said:
I love Derrick Rose and all but cmon threadstarter, dont discredit the other players in the thread title who are also doing this.
n*gga are you f**kin retarded? All he did was paste the title of an article, how the f**k is it TS fault?

n*ggas be dumb as s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #23
CuZzA 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 yaleRULES said:
thats not the point, there are three other all-star players doing this and threadstarter singles out Rose in the title and giving him essentially all the praise cause you know damn well most members don't even read the article and probably still think that rose is the only player doing this.
What the hell? I got this off Twitter from Funk Master Flex. I wasn't trying to single out anyone, dumbass
 03-25-2011, 07:13 PM         #24
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So do the Grizz let him get off for a good cause or say f**k Japan, we shutting him down? :hmm:
you think the grizz could shut Rose down?
 7 years ago '06        #25
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Change title to "Pau Gasol, Lamarcus Aldridge, Derrick Rose, & Russell Westbrook plan to donate $1,000 for every point they score for Friday March 25th to Japan because of the earthquake that most American kids watchin the games don't give a s**t about"







i've donated. have you?


Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 03-25-2011 at 07:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #26
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 CuZzA said:
What the hell? I got this off Twitter from Funk Master Flex. I wasn't trying to single out anyone, dumbass
All im sayin is, Drose isn't the only one doing this.. im taking shots more at people who skip over articles rather than you. but still its not like you dont have the ability to change the thread title, its whatever.

and

'n*gga who is gonna score the most points out of all of em'

shut up
 7 years ago '05        #27
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
@ these b**ch a.ss n*ggas catching feelings because Rose name was the only name mentioned in the title..
 03-26-2011, 01:11 AM         #28
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank u point god
 03-26-2011, 01:54 AM         #29
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
ありがとう意味神
I know you're tryna say thank you point god but that's some phucking atrocious a.ss online translator grammar.
 7 years ago '04        #30
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
@ these b**ch a.ss n*ggas catching feelings because Rose name was the only name mentioned in the title..
you'd catch feelings if Pau or Aldridge's name was mentioned instead of Rozay's, don't even front, with your b**chmade corny a.ss sig

and i like rose too.. trolls like you ruin s**t sometimes.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30304 30304
why not donate that money to the hood ur from ?

backwards a.ss black athletes
 7 years ago '04        #32
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 CashNy said:
why not donate that money to the hood ur from ?

backwards a.ss black athletes
they probably do in someway or another but this japan thing is good for publicity and is also obviously necessary, that quake was damn near 9.0 son..
 7 years ago '04        #33
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 CashNy said:
why not donate that money to the hood ur from ?

backwards a.ss black athletes
Because he already is donating that money to the hood he is from.

Let's not act like he didn't support his own hood, or japan didn't suffer a 8.9 earthquake, tsunami, and a close nuclear meltdown.
 7 years ago '10        #34
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8685 8685
n*gga finna drop 3 points ol cheap n*gga watch naw hope he do his thang
 7 years ago '05        #35
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 yaleRULES said:
you'd catch feelings if Pau or Aldridge's name was mentioned instead of Rozay's, don't even front, with your b**chmade corny a.ss sig

and i like rose too.. trolls like you ruin s**t sometimes.
I wouldn't give a f**k.. it's a charity event, not some damn NBA award.. Only reason why Rose's name was mentioned, is because he's the biggest star out of everyone on that list.

n*gga I have never seen you on these forum as long as I been here, who the f**k are you to be coming at me like that?? Fall back and let me do me b**ch.. Why you worried about what I DO. I don't give a f**k if you like Rose or not, you still a b**ch in my eyes.


Last edited by Hold That; 03-26-2011 at 03:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #36
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
 MPLSallstar said:
It's nice, but 1k is like, bare minimum write off money...


It's "arigatou." It's thank you something god.... knowing this site, it somehow means "based."
 03-26-2011, 03:23 PM         #37
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Captain Fresh said:
*awaits rose's lowest scoring output of the season*
 7 years ago '08        #38
romanmcd 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,739 | Props total: 52 52
career high pts in a game comin

japan won
 7 years ago '04        #39
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
I wouldn't give a f**k.. it's a charity event, not some damn NBA award.. Only reason why Rose's name was mentioned, is because he's the biggest star out of everyone on that list.

n*gga I have never seen you on these forum as long as I been here, who the f**k are you to be coming at me like that?? Fall back and let me do me b**ch.. Why you worried about what I DO. I don't give a f**k if you like Rose or not, you still a b**ch in my eyes.
I'd rather be observing than posting, but I've been here since 04 or 05 or something. Only try to post for worthy threads not all these ROSE FOR MVP, Kobe vs Jordan, Rondo GOAT PG, etc type of threads. I don't making a living off posting like some dudes here.

Nice edit with that cute little rant by the way. I wasn't even gonna reply to your first post but I just had to laugh a little at your edited one. and Im not worried about what you do, dont flatter yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #40
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 yaleRULES said:
I'd rather be observing than posting, but I've been here since 04 or 05 or something. Only try to post for worthy threads not all these ROSE FOR MVP, Kobe vs Jordan, Rondo GOAT PG, etc type of threads. I don't making a living off posting like some dudes here.

Nice edit with that cute little rant by the way. I wasn't even gonna reply to your first post but I just had to laugh a little at your edited one. and Im not worried about what you do, dont flatter yourself.
Then stay off my d!ck.. I can't edit? Thats what the button is for? I felt like sonning your a.ss some more.. Take your a.ss back to lurking instead of worrying about what I do.


Last edited by Hold That; 03-26-2011 at 05:38 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
226 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Here is what Disney now owns.
76 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
62 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
18 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy