DUMBASS!! Johnny Jolly busted for sizzurp AGAIN!!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
boy i need dat draaaank...air force hatin on me, n*ggas drug tested me last week
 03-26-2011, 01:52 AM         #42
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I don't think people are hating on the effect of the s**t. People are hating cause Jolly's a dumb f**k who already was caught once, and now--as he's waiting for his personal and professional fate to be decided, Jolly was caught with 600 grams of the s**t.
Nah i was merely talking to the people hating on codiene as a drug....i def agree that if your a prof athlete and you already got caught once then u should smarten up
 7 years ago '10        #43
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
i aint never tried that lean s**t and probably never will.... if it's addictive i aint tryin

I'll stick to weed
 7 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
why do n*ggas take syrup man? That s**t is retrograde as a muthaf**ka....getting high off a cough suppressant...
 7 years ago '08        #45
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,464 | Props total: 550 550
 WiLL i AM said:

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2011, 05:20 AM         #46
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He not a dumbass. n*gga needs help
 7 years ago '04        #47
agrwnmn 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
Once you start dat lean, you not gone stop till the heart attack comes. Then its too late. Stick to nature made marijuana.

<< Fill in the blanks! #1 free pr0n blog on the net! We find the best, you do the rest.
 7 years ago '04        #48
GRNBYFAN 2 heat pts
space
space
$449 | Props total: 142 142
His a.ss is done....Ted Thompson will put it on him Monday!
 7 years ago '04        #49
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Lets clear this up.....Its not liquid heroine. Its more like that old school Robitussin on roids......You can also describe it like liquid diabetes. All that sugar from the candy mixed with the sugar of your chosen beverage to go along with the sugar from the syrup itself is not a good look. So its not the syrup that k!lls ya by itself instantly. Its the effects of the health conditions you'll get with prolonged use of it that k!lls ya. Most of the folks that die are the ones who drank it daily for a while. Unless you have a pre-existing condition that will be brought out by using it, it takes a while to k!ll ya. With all that said Syrup + good green= the best high one can have!:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Big Red or Sprite with a bag of jolly ranchers. and i'm talking about the full bag. I'm talkin bout you got sprite, drank, and a bottle half way full with jolly ranchers. Catch a sugar rush as soon as you drink it. You be like this :dancingcool: off one hit.
All that sugar in that lean mix have u like :dancingcool:? I thought lean was a downer.
 7 years ago '06        #51
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 MONSTALOCC said:
All that sugar in that lean mix have u like :dancingcool:? I thought lean was a downer.
That's just how excited I get when I taste the delicious drank... :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #52
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 TampaBay Bucs said:
n*gga was mad as a b**ch.
Dude was like "where you at bro?"

I told him "on 45 headed back to Dallas"

He said "bet... where you want me to meet you at?"

I was like, "i'm on 45.... in Corsicana"

I felt that boy's heart drop over the phone.

7 years ago '05        #53
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 Down-N-H-Town said:
I remember my patna left a 6 in my car. I drank for a week straight. My boy was heated but there was nothing he could do. I left for Dallas the next day.
 7 years ago '05        #54
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 CA$H MONEY said:
Lets clear this up.....Its not liquid heroine. Its more like that old school Robitussin on roids......You can also describe it like liquid diabetes. All that sugar from the candy mixed with the sugar of your chosen beverage to go along with the sugar from the syrup itself is not a good look. So its not the syrup that k!lls ya by itself instantly. Its the effects of the health conditions you'll get with prolonged use of it that k!lls ya. Most of the folks that die are the ones who drank it daily for a while. Unless you have a pre-existing condition that will be brought out by using it, it takes a while to k!ll ya. With all that said Syrup + good green= the best high one can have!:cool-smiley-009:

go look up the chemical formula for codeine and then go look up the chemical formula for morphine (a heroin derivative)....

notice the similarities...
 7 years ago '04        #55
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
 2totimes said:
wayne sed he dont no y he drinks it cuz it taaste nasty and makes u feel terrible. so whats so nice bout sizurp?
That purple tastes like candy, foreal. s**t the only reason Wayne would say that would be so you dont go out and drink up the supply he wants it all for himself. That s**t is too expensive for the buzz it gives you, but it does f**k you up like any downer would..
 7 years ago '08        #56
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
so basically n1ggas have been drinking Jolly Ranchers prototype soft drink?

sound like diabetes in a cup
 7 years ago '05        #57
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
these n*ggas is dumb...i have drank syrup....a whole bottle....it was good but to do that daily or even weekly just seems like trouble.....feels to good and then you get hooked....but that could just be me since im easily addicted....s**t i feel like a crackhead when i run out of bud so imagine if i got addicted to some other s**t

but i got love for my texas n*ggas keep drinking....but id rather just get drunk off beers....a n*gga get caught with some syrup....say goodbye to a clean record
 7 years ago '04        #58
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
it's not a good look. i done lean twice and i fell asleep for a long a.ss time on both occasions.

it feels good as f*ck, just like any other high, lmao.

i'll pass. more power to jolly. i see lean is working out nicely for him and everybody else in this discussion who is talking about it.
 03-26-2011, 04:51 PM         #59
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
it's not a good look. i done lean twice and i fell asleep for a long a.ss time on both occasions.

it feels good as f*ck, just like any other high, lmao.

i'll pass. more power to jolly. i see lean is working out nicely for him and everybody else in this discussion who is talking about it.
yeah i tried that s**t the on time i got a prescription for it and it's just not for me...i got tired as hell too and fell asleep

i'd rather drink way more alcohol and rage before i pass out at least lol, i don't see the point in putting yourself to sleep obsessively
 03-27-2011, 12:34 PM         #60
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
yeah i tried that s**t the on time i got a prescription for it and it's just not for me...i got tired as hell too and fell asleep

i'd rather drink way more alcohol and rage before i pass out at least lol, i don't see the point in putting yourself to sleep obsessively
^Hell nah to that last sentence brotha...goddamn man when u pass out after drinking you wake up hung over and it feels like you didnt even sleep at all....this codiene will get u feeling GREAT in the morning...the residual affects are amazing...
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy