Lil Wayne Ft. Rick Ross - John (Produced by Polow Da Don) [DIRTY/CLEAN/INSTRUMENTAL]

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-25-2011, 01:15 PM         #61
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah with the Arp argument, I Wouldnt dare use a pre-made s**t that comes with some software or a keyboard.....I personally have my own s**t I've made and sequenced in regards to arps, or if im making a beat and need something I'll make it then....im definitely not gonna go through the basic sound bank and lay that s**t out.

I think thats where n*ggas need to question someones creative-ness....But they only do things like that cause even tho WE might notice its some bulls**t....Little 15 year old white girls named becky and susan in Portland have no idea what the f**k Garageband or a Loop is..........And thats who buys CD's nowadays lol.
 7 years ago '04        #62
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Galan Da Destro said:
How is it "not that much of a difference between an arp and what polow did" ??? Are you just saying this to defend him or do you seriously believe this???
ok im going to get past the arp/groove part. is it really plagiarism if the program you use it has it in there? its not like the producers stole a demo song they had on the website. or even a complete ready song. its a groove/arp/gate/whatever of one sound when you have other sounds in the song. its like kanye uses a sample and add stuff on top of it since its just a loop

im not even defending polow im just saying in general
 7 years ago '04        #63
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 579 579
I'm guessing the upside to these types of beats is that sample clearances isn't a problem.
 03-25-2011, 01:24 PM         #64
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
I'm guessing the upside to these types of beats is that sample clearances isn't a problem.
That plus people who actually buy music seem to love em. We complain on blogs an forums but n*ggas out there on the streets are eating this s**t up and loving it.
 03-25-2011, 01:26 PM         #65
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Preciate that G. Really means alot homie, some boxden n*ggas would be like 'f**k YOU" lol.
LMAO, dont get it twisted I am a Proud Hater. But I show respect when it's due and you seem like a humble kat, 1st time I heard of it. it isn't like you was on here making topics like "YO YO! Im doing beats n s**t for YOUR favorite rapper, worship me" or no s**t lol.

Phicmagic said:
Oh yeah with the Arp argument, I Wouldnt dare use a pre-made s**t that comes with some software or a keyboard.....I personally have my own s**t I've made and sequenced in regards to arps, or if im making a beat and need something I'll make it then....im definitely not gonna go through the basic sound bank and lay that s**t out.

I think thats where n*ggas need to question someones creative-ness....But they only do things like that cause even tho WE might notice its some bulls**t....Little 15 year old white girls named becky and susan in Portland have no idea what the f**k Garageband or a Loop is..........And thats who buys CD's nowadays lol.
Your absolutely correct! I am building my sound library up from the ground with soul/funk/rock open instrumentation, then plan on after getting a nice amount to phat'n the drums, thick'n and clean the snares and muddy the bass elements. I hate using library sound kits, but sometimes when im in a rush to get an idea manifested and tangle on my box I go ahead and use the default drums, snares and s**t.

lol Im baby stepping it right now but I do know I want to be a long last element in Hip-Hop not just a 5 year money soaker.

justinjones said:
ok im going to get past the arp/groove part. is it really plagiarism if the program you use it has it in there? its not like the producers stole a demo song they had on the website. or even a complete ready song. its a groove/arp/gate/whatever of one sound when you have other sounds in the song. its like kanye uses a sample and add stuff on top of it since its just a loop

im not even defending polow im just saying in general
THATS EXACTLY WHAT POLOW DID, he used(not stole because it was royalty free) a Demo Grove which is inside the software to make a hit he probably charged an arm and leg for. it is NOT a ARP, please get that through your head. And Now you are just throwing out terms from production, because Gate is not even relevant to him using a Pre-existing Grove/Loop.

Sampling and Plagiarizing are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.
Now Im convinced you just saying s**t because you do not know what you are talking about.
 03-25-2011, 01:40 PM         #66
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galan Da Destro said:
LMAO, dont get it twisted I am a Proud Hater. But I show respect when it's due and you seem like a humble kat, 1st time I heard of it. it isn't like you was on here making topics like "YO YO! Im doing beats n s**t for YOUR favorite rapper, worship me" or no s**t lol.

Your absolutely correct! I am building my sound library up from the ground with soul/funk/rock open instrumentation, then plan on after getting a nice amount to phat'n the drums, thick'n and clean the snares and muddy the bass elements. I hate using library sound kits, but sometimes when im in a rush to get an idea manifested and tangle on my box I go ahead and use the default drums, snares and s**t.

lol Im baby stepping it right now but I do know I want to be a long last element in Hip-Hop not just a 5 year money soaker.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT POLOW DID, he used(not stole because it was royalty free) a Demo Grove which is inside the software to make a hit he probably charged an arm and leg for. it is NOT a ARP, please get that through your head. And Now you are just throwing out terms from production, because Gate is not even relevant to him using a Pre-existing Grove/Loop.

Sampling and Plagiarizing are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.
Now Im convinced you just saying s**t because you do not know what you are talking about.
Ok you won the argument with the last part

And props, lemme hear somethin fam!
 03-25-2011, 01:45 PM         #67
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Ok you won the argument with the last part

And props, lemme hear somethin fam!
lol naw I wasnt arguing with u fam, I was arguing with justin and shoot me ur soundclick information in a pm, i had a couple joints up but took em down trying elevate my style.
 7 years ago '05        #68
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1359 1359
these bulls**t beats are why i'm impatiently waiting for DJ Quik's album
 03-25-2011, 02:43 PM         #69
JR251 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EKEK said:
Remix/"Freestyle" dropping in 3... 2... 1...

Well apparently no one's really knows who produced it... according to rap-up.com its Polow Da Don, the label told me its Lex Luger, and now Ayo The Producer says on his twitter that he produced it...

DIRTY:[code][/code]
CLEAN:[code][/code]
INSTRUMENTAL:[code][/code]

[pic - click to view]

its some real haters out here, cause that s**t go hard and who ever say it aint is trippin
 03-25-2011, 02:43 PM         #70
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JR251 said:
its some real haters out here, cause that s**t go hard and who ever say it aint is trippin
s**t's slum sauce with the side of GTFOH
 03-25-2011, 02:43 PM         #71
JR251 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JR251 said:
same person who say this is garbage probably think wacka flocka is the truth lol
 03-25-2011, 02:46 PM         #72
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JR251 said:
same person who say this is garbage probably think wacka flocka is the truth lol
true s**t. lmao, f**k lame-o
 03-25-2011, 04:04 PM         #73
MajinnJah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wanye gonna do a million agian #winning.
 7 years ago '10        #74
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2785 2785
 kiddrocay said:
so we are still acting like this track name wasnt if I die tonight the other day
It was a mistake. It went on iTunes that night for like an hour under that title then got took off. Then today went back up there as John, the official title.

Confusing. It's a lot of people trying to figure out if it's for TCIV or not.
 03-25-2011, 04:18 PM         #75
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajinnJah said:
Wanye gonna do a million agian #winning.
that n*gga garbage too
 7 years ago '10        #76
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Wale you my n*gga and alll but...

This song from wayne is

[pic - click to view]

03-25-2011, 04:20 PM         #77
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas still think polow produced this...
 7 years ago '04        #78
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3759 3759
why that change the name......
 7 years ago '04        #79
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
yea why the f**k is it named John?
 7 years ago '04        #80
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
who in the fu*k produced this for the last time?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy