Lil Wayne Ft. Rick Ross - John (Produced by Polow Da Don) [DIRTY/CLEAN/INSTRUMENTAL]

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1248 1248
This s**t came out 2 days ago and it was called 'IF I DIE TONIGHT'

7 years ago '11        #42
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
 j0hncena said:
he got a Grammy Off A Garage band Loop smh
okay... and he didn't only did this track dude, can you guys show other "evidences" for the other songs he did....was it all the same? come on guys...every producer has one or two tracks they did extremely fast, I mean even "black & yellow" the beat is extremely poor comparing to a "what's my name" from stargate.

i'm just sayin, u got this evidence okay, he didn't even do that more than five times, compare this to his big discography this is nothing.

(and, anyway. if that was soooooo easy, why is he the only one to make this beat and turn this into a number one single? doing "easy" is sometimes doing extremely smart.)
 03-25-2011, 11:57 AM         #43
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wShh said:
okay... and he didn't only did this track dude, can you guys show other "evidences" for the other songs he did....was it all the same? come on guys...every producer has one or two tracks they did extremely fast, I mean even "black & yellow" the beat is extremely poor comparing to a "what's my name" from stargate.

i'm just sayin, u got this evidence okay, he didn't even do that more than five times, compare this to his big discography this is nothing.

(and, anyway. if that was soooooo easy, why is he the only one to make this beat and turn this into a number one single? doing "easy" is sometimes doing extremely smart.)
there's a video out of him using the default-demo loop out of a Native Instruments VST for the "Hero" song he produced for Nas, but I am not about to hit youtube and play your bloodhound. if you like polow, i aint knocking it but i just don't think he deserves the praise he get's especially when it's evident he doesn't create most of his "creations".
 7 years ago '04        #44
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Galan Da Destro said:
???

Because I've based my opinion on Polow as a producer from some evidence and video's that show what he did isn't creative at all?

the f**k Justin? Should I just like ALL the n*ggas u like, and we call it a day? because you be defending some s**tty act's. I tried to be understanding but naw, u don't want that.
im saying its called an arp. polow getting called out on something that a lot of producers do. thats it. people think they're slick because some producer thats more known than them uses the same programs they use.

lil wayne-drop the world
kid cudi-maybe,cudi zone
mario-break up
britney spears-gimme more
dirty money-ass on the floor
most lex luger beats
half of timbaland hits since shock value

all of them use arps to make the beat and all of them are in vsts that a bootleggers can get their hands on

hero is in the same vein as the rest of these songs
 03-25-2011, 12:06 PM         #45
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
im saying its called an arp. polow getting called out on something that a lot of producers do. thats it. people think they're slick because some producer thats more known than them uses the same programs they use.

lil wayne-drop the world
kid cudi-maybe,cudi zone
mario-break up
britney spears-gimme more
dirty money-ass on the floor
most lex luger beats
half of timbaland hits since shock value

all of them use arps to make the beat and all of them are in vsts that a bootleggers can get their hands on

hero is in the same vein as the rest of these songs
you can not justify to me the use of a default loop in a recording software program or plugin no matter how bold your lettering get's.

that's just wrong, and if I found out any producer I liked did it I wouldn't f**k with their music no more. simple as that, the rap game is so sweet right now. and i mean sweet as in a victim, ripe for the raping.

n*ggas is getting rich off of what?! It definitely AINT music, because the top 5 major rap act's are NOT rapping good at all. I have absolutely no sympathy for that flagrant s**t, I AM glad they hustling the rap game and not out here in the streets k!lling one another but on the flip side....f**k em.
 7 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 Galan Da Destro said:
you can not justify to me the use of a default loop in a recording software program or plugin no matter how bold your lettering get's.

that's just wrong, and if I found out any producer I liked did it I wouldn't f**k with their music no more. simple as that, the rap game is so sweet right now. and i mean sweet as in a victim, ripe for the raping.

n*ggas is getting rich off of what?! It definitely AINT music, because the top 5 major rap act's are NOT rapping good at all. I have absolutely no sympathy for that flagrant s**t, I AM glad they hustling the rap game and not out here in the streets k!lling one another but on the flip side....f**k em.
so you wouldn't listen to a producer no more because they used a loop?
 7 years ago '04        #47
EKEK 825 heat pts825 OP
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1388 1388
Well apparently no one's really knows who produced it... according to rap-up.com its Polow Da Don, the label told me its Lex Luger, and now Ayo The Producer says on his twitter that he produced it...
 03-25-2011, 12:22 PM         #48
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
so you wouldn't listen to a producer no more because they used a loop?
listen,
Im ALL for sampling. I think sampling is f**king dope. but it's a thin line between sampling and plagiarizing which is what polow has done. if a producer i liked is plagiarizing I can't excuse it and i wont support it. Do you understand me now? the f**k?!?! Polow....is that YOU?!?!
 03-25-2011, 12:23 PM         #49
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EKEK said:
Well apparently no one's really knows who produced it... according to rap-up.com its Polow Da Don, the label told me its Lex Luger, and now Ayo The Producer says on his twitter that he produced it...
Well Lex Luger via twitter stated that Lil Wayne and Ross could have came to him to get a "real luger beat" but that they would have to had came up off that check lol n*gga went raw like that on twitter.

But Lex is not the producer, and that's for sure. coming from Lex's own twitter.
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 Galan Da Destro said:
listen,
Im ALL for sampling. I think sampling is f**king dope. but it's a thin line between sampling and plagiarizing which is what polow has done. if a producer i liked is plagiarizing I can't excuse it and i wont support it. Do you understand me now? the f**k?!?! Polow....is that YOU?!?!
how is an arp plagiarizing? would the same be called that if producer just replayed a sample?
 03-25-2011, 12:30 PM         #51
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
how is an arp plagiarizing? would the same be called that if producer just replayed a sample?
Justin, clearly you defending polow and I respect that but lets come to some common ground before we continue on this trivial pursuit of who's right and wrong because at the end of the day neither one of us is getting payed.

ARP = Arpeggios
*Arpeggios are....
defined by Envelope (usually volume, modulation or filter) arpeggiator ‘break-points’ that can be applied to the Envelope nodes.
So what Polow was using was NOT a ARP, he was using a Default Loop/Demonstration Grove that was default to the fruity loops program, or the garageband program and/or the Native Instruments VST.

So Polow basically plagiarized. that we have to come to common grounds on or us arguing will go no where because you wont observe the evidence and facts.
 7 years ago '10        #52
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 six1twan said:
And ur point

These sound the same to

the watcher 3.. on detox.
 03-25-2011, 12:37 PM         #53
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can we atleast agree on that brova?
 7 years ago '10        #54
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 1487 1487
 justinjones said:
ur a fukin idiot
 7 years ago '05        #55
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I dont give a f**k who produced this beat. Theres no excuse for using the same beat 46 times in the past year. Not just "I'm not a star" but every other Lex Luger or Lex Luger knock off beat out there.

The best and most original beats were made from 2001-2005 IMO.

Thats not to say that hot a.ss beats haven't came out before and after that, such as The Chronic 2001, etc. .

But overall, from a creative standpoint, and from each beat sounding unique and different, 2001-2005 was the best time in the history of hip hop. period.

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 03-25-2011 at 12:42 PM..
 03-25-2011, 12:42 PM         #56
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n*gga123 said:
ur a fukin idiot
You see he isn't responding to my ARP break down comment, SMH. It is a major different in a ARP and a Default Loop/Demo Groove

Str8 outta Cuse said:
I dont give a f**k who produced this beat. Theres no excuse for using the same beat 46 times in the past year. Not just "I'm not a star" but every other Lex Luger or Lex Luger knock off beat out there.

The best and most original beats were made from 2001-2005 IMO.
I never noticed Lex using the same style beat until it was pointed out on here, i never really checked for slim like that to notice but once bought to my attention i can't support that.
 7 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 Galan Da Destro said:
You see he isn't responding to my ARP break down comment, SMH. It is a major different in a ARP and a Default Loop/Demo Groove

I never noticed Lex using the same style beat until it was pointed out on here, i never really checked for slim like that to notice but once bought to my attention i can't support that.
i didn't respond because i didn't come back in here yet. there not that much of a difference between an arp and what polow did.

and you didn't answer my other question
 03-25-2011, 12:50 PM         #58
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i didn't respond because i didn't come back in here yet. there not that much of a difference between an arp and what polow did.

and you didn't answer my other question
How is it "not that much of a difference between an arp and what polow did" ??? Are you just saying this to defend him or do you seriously believe this???
 03-25-2011, 01:00 PM         #59
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's with all the trash being put out these days. I don't want to hear a beat I already heard for another song. Artists are getting lazy
 03-25-2011, 01:12 PM         #60
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galan Da Destro said:
Props on the work for Mac, DP and Chaundon and most def with Talib.

SMDH @ that s**t though, the beat selection. If I EVER make it successful in music, I'll stay Indie. Im in the process of learning how to make beats so I can cater to my own style of rapping, that s**t hurt's my feelings to see dope artist get into slave deals.
Preciate that G. Really means alot homie, some boxden n*ggas would be like 'f**k YOU" lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy