Lil Wayne Ft. Rick Ross - John (Produced by Polow Da Don) [DIRTY/CLEAN/INSTRUMENTAL]

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
190 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
108 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
14574 pageviews
87 comments

EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1388 1388
Lil Wayne Ft. Rick Ross - John (Produced by Polow Da Don) [DIRTY/CLEAN/INSTRUMENTAL]

Remix/"Freestyle" dropping in 3... 2... 1...

Well apparently no one's really knows who produced it... according to rap-up.com its Polow Da Don, the label told me its Lex Luger, and now Ayo The Producer says on his twitter that he produced it...

DIRTY:[code]
[pic - click to view]

Hulkshare.com Lil Wayne-John feat. Rick Ross (Dirty)-EKEK.mp3[/code]
CLEAN:[code]
[pic - click to view]

Hulkshare.com Lil Wayne-John feat. Rick Ross (Clean)-EKEK.mp3[/code]
INSTRUMENTAL:[code]
[pic - click to view]

Hulkshare.com Lil Wayne-John feat. Rick Ross (Instrumental)-EKEK.mp3[/code]

[pic - click to view]

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

Last edited by EKEK; 03-25-2011 at 12:18 PM..

87 comments for "Lil Wayne Ft. Rick Ross - John (Produced by Polow Da Don) [DIRTY/CLEAN/INSTRUMENTAL]"

7 years ago '08        #2
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
.......That beat sounds just like "I'm Not a Star", what the f**k...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #3
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 Young Buck said:
.......That beat sounds just like "I'm Not a Star", what the f**k...

And ur point

These sound the same to

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by six1twan; 03-25-2011 at 08:34 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #4
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 six1twan said:
And ur point is
You're serious, right?
 7 years ago '08        #5
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
More f**king garbage...
 7 years ago '08        #6
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
Seriously play the John instrumental next to "I'm not a star", it's the f**king same. Are these motherf**kers lazy to the point that they take another person's beat, had a few drums and give it to these dumb a.ss rappers?
 03-25-2011, 08:39 AM         #7
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do ya'll n*gga's excuse hearing the same beat over-and-over? It's a thread about how Lex, Red, Polo and some other n*ggas sound the same and biting each other style.

SMH, Cookie Cutter Beats I tell you
 03-25-2011, 08:39 AM         #8
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uhhhhhhh isnt this the song that leaked 3 days ago called "If I Die Today" tha everyone thought Lex or Justice League produced?!?!?!?!?!??.....They already got 150 page threads on this s**t. Yall are about to start it up?

And speaking from a producers perspective...Beats are sounding the same cause its all A&R's are asking for.....Right now they want Kush & OJ or Lex Luger beats or super pop s**t.....Its that simple
 03-25-2011, 08:41 AM         #9
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Uhhhhhhh isnt this the song that leaked 3 days ago called "If I Die Today" tha everyone thought Lex or Justice League produced?!?!?!?!?!??.....They already got 150 page threads on this s**t. Yall are about to start it up?

And speaking from a producers perspective...Beats are sounding the same cause its all A&R's are asking for.....Right now they want Kush & OJ or Lex Luger beats or super pop s**t.....Its that simple
Not true, A&R's arent the only one's asking for em. Example, Lex make's those type's of beat's because they sell....not particularly because A&R's ask for them because if I am not mistaken Lex has not A&R
 03-25-2011, 08:56 AM         #10
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes its true. lol. "Lex has not a&r"???....lol...You just said it yourself...He makes those types cause they SELL. A&R's from labels such as Def Jam, Atlantic, Interscope, and so on have been requesting those beats, as well as wannabe Wiz Khalifa beats for the past year, year and a half. This past fall I produced songs for Mac Miller, Dead Prez, Tity Boi 2 Chainz, Nappy Roots, Chaundon, and The Outlawz.....And while doing so I dodged almost all of their respective A&R's asking for LEX LUGER/KUSH&OJ Style beats lol. Seriously.

Right now I got something with Talib coming....ill let the cat outta the bag...its for a project where hes aiming to do mostly southern features youll be hearing soon....And once again, they asked for something like that....

These artists have no control over what beats they pick...An A&R brings them beats that THEY Think is right for the artist.....99percent of the artists out here dont even have the right to choose their beats....
 03-25-2011, 09:04 AM         #11
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t should be called i'm not a star remix......
 7 years ago '10        #12
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20806 20806
Wale you my n*gga and alll but...

This song from wayne is

[pic - click to view]

03-25-2011, 09:08 AM         #13
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Yes its true. lol. "Lex has not a&r"???....lol...You just said it yourself...He makes those types cause they SELL. A&R's from labels such as Def Jam, Atlantic, Interscope, and so on have been requesting those beats, as well as wannabe Wiz Khalifa beats for the past year, year and a half. This past fall I produced songs for Mac Miller, Dead Prez, Tity Boi 2 Chainz, Nappy Roots, Chaundon, and The Outlawz.....And while doing so I dodged almost all of their respective A&R's asking for LEX LUGER/KUSH&OJ Style beats lol. Seriously.

Right now I got something with Talib coming....ill let the cat outta the bag...its for a project where hes aiming to do mostly southern features youll be hearing soon....And once again, they asked for something like that....

These artists have no control over what beats they pick...An A&R brings them beats that THEY Think is right for the artist.....99percent of the artists out here dont even have the right to choose their beats....
Props on the work for Mac, DP and Chaundon and most def with Talib.

SMDH @ that s**t though, the beat selection. If I EVER make it successful in music, I'll stay Indie. Im in the process of learning how to make beats so I can cater to my own style of rapping, that s**t hurt's my feelings to see dope artist get into slave deals.
 7 years ago '07        #14
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1049 1049
polow produced this? not lex?

face palm
 7 years ago '05        #15
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
 Phicmagic said:

Are u f**king serious? I wouldn't even wanna be a rapper then.
 03-25-2011, 09:20 AM         #16
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Are u f**king serious? I wouldn't even wanna be a rapper then.
You say that until they thrust a 100k+ or better check infront of your face and you just see the fix to all you troubles right there in arm's length.

I understand WHY they get into those slave deals but I still don't know WHY (if that makes sense).
 7 years ago '11        #17
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
well...coming from Polow da Don (named Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Producer of 2010) I DO think that the beat was well constructed, not as good as his other tracks cuz he tried a style which isn't was he does generally, but I can tell ya that internationally people love the song already....the song is good, people are mad becuz it sounds like Lex Luger. ANYWAY, it stills good
 7 years ago '08        #18
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 wShh said:
well...coming from Polow da Don (named Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Producer of 2010) I DO think that the beat was well constructed, not as good as his other tracks cuz he tried a style which isn't was he does generally, but I can tell ya that internationally people love the song already....the song is good, people are mad becuz it sounds like Lex Luger. ANYWAY, it stills good
H-How is it good if it sounds the same as another beat?

Polow da Don, is that you, boy?!
 03-25-2011, 09:58 AM         #19
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@wShh what the f**k does Billboard know of Hip-Hop? so if they said Polo the don's rapping abilities was the best of rap EVER would you second that stupid s**t?

Polo is a wack producer compared to kat's like....
*Marco Polo
*Dj Kalil (not kalid or whatever that arab n*gga's name is)
*No I.D.
*Yung Guru
*9th Wonder

and a whole slew of other talented....MORE talented act's than Polow.
 7 years ago '04        #20
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6390 6390
y'all do know that they was saying im not a star on the chorus of the new song right. they know what they was doing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago