Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Can Someone Explain The Ending of LIMITLESS?? (spoilers)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
89 viewing
Image inside Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo Final Tracklist
225 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
77 viewing
Video inside Snow bunny Tomi Lahren to Beyonce: Your husband was a drug dealer, worr..
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
62 viewing
NBA Monty Williams wife, mother of 5 passes away at age 44
93 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
57 viewing
NFL Terrell Owens vs Skip Bayless on First Take
145 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Can Someone Explain The Ending of LIMITLESS?? (spoilers)
Old 5 years agoclass of '09 - away - #1
117580 pageviews
7 comments

Jacc Blacc 46 heat pts46 space
space
$21,671 | 20995867
first off.....spoiler alert, so back the fukk up if you dont want me to spoil anything

okay, we get to the end, i was hoping the bradley cooper charcter would receive some sort of repercussions for his actions but he makes it to the end healthy....still smart and now running for senator........no murder charges, still got his girl, still on his johnny newtron s**t, and then boom.......robert dinero steps to him, and im thinking okay this is where he loses....and he basically turns dinero into his little b**ch

the thing that i dont get is, he said he was off the drug but he got that scientist to tweak it to get out the kinks and the bugs........so is he gonna be like that for life.....or did he create new pills that last longer and dont make you sick

pretty good movie but the ending was very anti-climatic image

top in section
37 viewing
Image inside Angela Simmons Bruh
121 comments
top in eyecandy/24hrs
top in section
29 viewing
Video inside Kid tells his story about being raped by his 16 year old baby sitter when he was 6. So sad
101 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs

Old 5 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #2
PTC 134 heat pts134 space
space
$7,944 | POWERFUL
It was a straight forward movie n*gga... just take the ending for what it was and don't think too hard.
Old 5 years agoclass of '10 - away - #3
Chi city Che 1 heat pts space
space
$1,187 | 4137896
i love me some adderall
Old 03-30-2011, 01:49 AMclass of -  - #4
TheBallDontLie  space
space
$n/a |
After being self aggrandisement and limited towards the American dream through out the whole film - it appears the jackass finally got a clue by learning the importance to what really matters like how his body functioned and being aware of his existence in nature. So at the end he didn't need the pill to release it since hes masted it. That's how interpreted it.
Old 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
KREW 2 heat pts space
space
$4,445 | POWERFUL
I interpreted it as he is what the movie is called, he's limitless at the end.
Old 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
gshag33 6 heat pts space
space
$11,351 | 16683567
i really liked the movie AND the ending. he was able to accomplish so much success and generate so much income while on the original form of the drug, he was able to pay scientists to develop a form of the drug he could take w/out the negative side effects, EVEN while the big boss man de niro was trying to stop him.

he won, and it was a very satisfying ending no homo
Old 04-03-2011, 10:24 AMclass of -  - #7
ppjn348  space
space
$n/a |
Jacc Blacc said:
first off.....spoiler alert, so back the fukk up if you dont want me to spoil anything

okay, we get to the end, i was hoping the bradley cooper charcter would receive some sort of repercussions for his actions but he makes it to the end healthy....still smart and now running for senator........no murder charges, still got his girl, still on his johnny newtron s**t, and then boom.......robert dinero steps to him, and im thinking okay this is where he loses....and he basically turns dinero into his little b**ch

the thing that i dont get is, he said he was off the drug but he got that scientist to tweak it to get out the kinks and the bugs........so is he gonna be like that for life.....or did he create new pills that last longer and dont make you sick

pretty good movie but the ending was very anti-climatic

Robert DeNiro earlier in the movie told Bradley Cooper that he was a terrible liar. I take it as Bradley Cooper lying to him at the end and then when he orders the Japanese food, that confirmed it for me. Great ending IMO.

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
865 viewing
Article inside Nas On The Verge of Becoming a Billionaire???
263 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
44 viewing
Image inside Feb 9 - Woman Shot by Stray Bullet Had Been Warned by Father Not to Mo..
158 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
39 viewing
Image inside Cherise Roze Twerk Videos (IG:queencroze)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside R.Kelly Got Arrested
79 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Feb 9 - Here's The FULL List of Paychecks Hillary Collected From Wall ..
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Feb 9 - Anal sex is furthermore to be avoided friends....
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Mangos get you higher
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Dear Black Man, not everything is oppressing you.....
186 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time