Eminem, Slaugherhouse, Yelawolf - 2.0 Boys LIVE at Royal Oak Theatre (Video)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
haha im sittin here laughin at all these blind mutants catchin feelings over my opinion....smh.....yea man lets be realistic here...ya'll aint gotta be followers...eminem has never been all that....he made a career off of dissing boy bands and britney spears.....and for some reason lil kids like you guys consider him the goat... that right there is comedy

theres been a couple of em tracks that have been legit....but like i said that was yearsssssss ago...when hes actually serious on a track......not when hes dissing kim kardashian for no reason...or any other celebrity just for sales.....or when he has that stupid a.ss accent ...like for real? wtf is that about......at the end of the day...nobody fell for that stupid dumb act anymore ....besides a couple of you.....
 7 years ago '05        #62
PussyFiend 
space
space
 psylence2k said:
You have all types of psychic powers huh?

by one post you were able to tell

1. my emotional state
2. a subliminal meaning behind my comment that even I didn't know about
3. What type of music I listen to.

You are like the Ms. Cleo of BX huh, you should go into palm reading. phenomenal I tell ya. :surprised:

oh yea, are you afraid to name your top 5 ? even in the rare event that I dont know them because they're TOO "real" then there's always youtube and google to check your musical tastes. :grin2:
Ms Cleo was exposed of being a fraud.....nice try though....got anybody else?

dont get mad cus im statin facts about your idol my dude......it is what it is accept it
 03-26-2011, 01:22 PM         #63
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
Im in tears right now no lie

if Eminem Comes out tonight at the CMU concert im gonna be like a 13 year old white girl at a justin bieber concert
Fixed.
 7 years ago '06        #64
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Pistol Peter said:
i get what you are saying but c'mon
Is he not the biggest musician on the earth? I must be confused, who is doing better than him?
 7 years ago '07        #65
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
man i saw slaughterhouse yelawolf concert last night

s**t was beautiful best concert ive been too

they were sloppy as f**k though at the end
 03-26-2011, 01:54 PM         #66
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
man i saw slaughterhouse yelawolf concert last night

s**t was beautiful best concert ive been too

they were sloppy as f**k though at the end
it looked hyped,
 7 years ago '11        #67
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 pus*yFiend said:
haha im sittin here laughin at all these blind mutants catchin feelings over my opinion....smh.....yea man lets be realistic here...ya'll aint gotta be followers...eminem has never been all that....he made a career off of dissing boy bands and britney spears.....and for some reason lil kids like you guys consider him the goat... that right there is comedy

theres been a couple of em tracks that have been legit....but like i said that was yearsssssss ago...when hes actually serious on a track......not when hes dissing kim kardashian for no reason...or any other celebrity just for sales.....or when he has that stupid a.ss accent ...like for real? wtf is that about......at the end of the day...nobody fell for that stupid dumb act anymore ....besides a couple of you.....
haha im sittin here laughin at your blind mutant a.ss catching feelings over people replying to your posts smh.... im being realistic here you don't have to not follow someone just because other people follow them.
 7 years ago '10        #68
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
Pretty dope but nothing comes close to the Home and Home Tour, that concert had me like.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #69
PussyFiend 
space
space
 pootysmack said:
haha im sittin here laughin at your blind mutant a.ss catching feelings over people replying to your posts smh.... im being realistic here you don't have to not follow someone just because other people follow them.
Yeah.....your reply made sense........

i guess......
 7 years ago '11        #70
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 7 years ago '05        #71
PussyFiend 
space
space
Look outside your window

yeah...theres LIFE outside the internet

do you just sit and wait for my reply hahahaha fuccck outta here....
 7 years ago '09        #72
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,362 | Props total: 2729 2729
eminem wack? are you f**king kidding me!

[video - click to view]

definition of hatred. have you heard the em vs cannibus freestyles :fryingpan:
 7 years ago '05        #73
PussyFiend 
space
space
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
eminem wack? are you f**king kidding me!

definition of hatred. have you heard the em vs cannibus freestyles :fryingpan:
No i am not kidding you.....stop being a follower thats all im saying...

and yes i have heard all them freestyles once a while back....nothing special...

em is just an average rapper......puts a decent song out when hes actually SERIOUS on a track....but the "GOAT" hahaha f**k outta here...
 7 years ago '04        #74
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 987 987
I was there for this s**t :)
 7 years ago '09        #75
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,362 | Props total: 2729 2729
 pus*yFiend said:
No i am not kidding you.....stop being a follower thats all im saying...

and yes i have heard all them freestyles once a while back....nothing special...

em is just an average rapper......puts a decent song out when hes actually SERIOUS on a track....but the "GOAT" hahaha f**k outta here...
Cause i like eminem i'm a follower ? if eminem is an average rapper then that means 50 cent is horrible, and jay-z is average as well..
 03-26-2011, 09:15 PM         #76
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YelaWolf and em r the best personally they needa make a album or a few tracks 2 getha
 7 years ago '04        #77
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 pus*yFiend said:
Ms Cleo was exposed of being a fraud.....nice try though....got anybody else?

dont get mad cus im statin facts about your idol my dude......it is what it is accept it

Wow, you couldn't even catch the point of the joke even though you unknowingly explained it with your reply. I dont even know which is more hilarious.

no one is getting mad here except the one guy who everyone in this thread is calling an idiot, and obviously can't handle ppl responding to his stupidity. lol

oh and you have yet to name your top 5, you really must be scarred lol. its okay cuz anyone can see that you have neither the intellect or courage to defend your opinion but please please please respond again so I can laugh some more.
 03-26-2011, 11:27 PM         #78
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 years ago '05        #79
PussyFiend 
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Wow, you couldn't even catch the point of the joke even though you unknowingly explained it with your reply. I dont even know which is more hilarious.

no one is getting mad here except the one guy who everyone in this thread is calling an idiot, and obviously can't handle ppl responding to his stupidity. lol

oh and you have yet to name your top 5, you really must be scarred lol. its okay cuz anyone can see that you have neither the intellect or courage to defend your opinion but please please please respond again so I can laugh some more.
Ohhhh noooooooozzzzz everyone is callin me an idiottt OOOOMMGGGZZZZZZ

lmao .....go back and read why i'd rather not post my top 5 ....but let me remind you in case you forgot , you won't know who true lyricist like that are...real talkkk

go listen to your idol and "goat" eminem and his arabic accent if thats what you like....
 7 years ago '04        #80
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 pus*yFiend said:
Ohhhh noooooooozzzzz everyone is callin me an idiottt OOOOMMGGGZZZZZZ
lmao .....go back and read why i'd rather not post my top 5 ....but let me remind you in case you forgot , you won't know who true lyricist like that are...real talkkk

go listen to your idol and "goat" eminem and his arabic accent if thats what you like....
oh I'm sorry I forgot your top 5 is "too real" real talkkk, Boxden will suffer a epic meltdown if you were to bless us with such a phenomenal revelation. real talkkk. :o hnoes:
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy