Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
J-Stylez 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 0 0
Pacquiao agreed to the test 14 days prior to the f!ght which was the same cutoff as mayweather/mosley. I agree with the rest of you that it would be THE ANTICIPATED f!ght that a lot of fans would like to see, but with all the legal issues with Mayweather and Pacman suing him for defamation, the f!ght will never be made.

Mayweather is his own boss and if you read the articles, he's now asking for $100 million purse for the f!ght which even uncle Jeff and Floyd Sr agree that it's way too much. Money has to work just as hard now to even stay relevant on the P4P list because Martinez and Donaire are stepping up. Instead he's trying to stay relevant through 50 Cent. Spadafora = wack tune up bout for Money. It's a shame that he'd rather beat on a woman...so who's really scared to f!ght?
 7 years ago '06        #82
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 NOCCOWT said:
Good f!ght. I'll watch Floyd f!ght anybody, Damn y'all hate on Floyd no matter what he do or who he f!ghts.

It ain't about hate. It's about backing your words up with action. If your gonna say that your the quote on quote greatest f!ghter then f!ght the best. Quit bulls**ttin and avoiding the f!ght.

All bulls**t aside PBF is the only reason that f!ght never happened. Not about the money at all it's more about the possibility of getting that first loss.

Last edited by davon4204; 03-26-2011 at 07:30 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #83
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
no one wants to see this f!ght

meanwhile UFC had Jones vs Rua last week and Brock vs JDS coming up

great f!ghts in the heavyweight division with an american in it

boxing lost...I don't care if those two midgets ever f!ght
 03-26-2011, 02:10 PM         #84
jblack81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spad? WTF? Hope its a tune-up for pac-man. If not, this makes no sense
 7 years ago '10        #85
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 J-Stylez said:
Pacquiao agreed to the test 14 days prior to the f!ght which was the same cutoff as mayweather/mosley. I agree with the rest of you that it would be THE ANTICIPATED f!ght that a lot of fans would like to see, but with all the legal issues with Mayweather and Pacman suing him for defamation, the f!ght will never be made.

Mayweather is his own boss and if you read the articles, he's now asking for $100 million purse for the f!ght which even uncle Jeff and Floyd Sr agree that it's way too much. Money has to work just as hard now to even stay relevant on the P4P list because Martinez and Donaire are stepping up. Instead he's trying to stay relevant through 50 Cent. Spadafora = wack tune up bout for Money. It's a shame that he'd rather beat on a woman...so who's really scared to f!ght?
Mayweather/Mosley had no cut off date for testing. They were allowed to test when ever they wanted. The testers unknowingly to Mayweather or Mosley stopped when they wanted and could continue if they wanted. Pac on the other hand wants a definite cutoff date, that stops the testers from having the rights to test past that said date.

So much bulls**t out there on both sides, that people stopped knowing whats really going on. Whatever to both of them.

Last edited by jmheight1; 03-26-2011 at 02:26 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #86
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Liquid-Science said:
no one wants to see this f!ght

meanwhile UFC had Jones vs Rua last week and Brock vs JDS coming up

great f!ghts in the heavyweight division with an american in it

boxing lost...I don't care if those two midgets ever f!ght
So you ignore montiel vs donaire who fought last month. Or how bout sergio martinez vs dizerik(spellin), or how bout the up coming
Haye vs klitchko, or how bout . Or you fail to mention ward vs abraham or pascal vs hopkins. I swear people like you need to stop talking bout a sport you dont know nothing about.

Its funny because the heavyweight division in both mma and boxing are both trash.
 7 years ago '04        #87
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
The f!ght never happened, 'cause Manny and Floyd are scared of each other. They both made excuses and/or silly demands, which led to no f!ght. So in reality, I blame them both.
 7 years ago '04        #88
space
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
So you ignore montiel vs donaire who fought last month. Or how bout sergio martinez vs dizerik(spellin), or how bout the up coming
Haye vs klitchko, or how bout . Or you fail to mention ward vs abraham or pascal vs hopkins. I swear people like you need to stop talking bout a sport you dont know nothing about.

Its funny because the heavyweight division in both mma and boxing are both trash.
No. One. Cares. About. Any. Of. The. Boxers. You. Just. Named.
 7 years ago '05        #89
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Liquid-Science said:
No. One. Cares. About. Any. Of. The. Boxers. You. Just. Named.
No one cares about Bernard Hopkins??

Stick to wizards basketball homie.
 7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
space
 Bea5T said:
No one cares about Bernard Hopkins??

Stick to wizards basketball homie.
that n*gga is like holyfield...old as f**k and still f!ghting even though no one is watching...he ain't a headliner anymore

Cain, Brock, JDS >>>>> the Klitschkos and Haye

and I'm a fan of both boxing and MMA so shut up with the 'you just a hater' s**t
 03-26-2011, 09:08 PM         #91
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
that n*gga is like holyfield...old as f**k and still f!ghting even though no one is watching...he ain't a headliner anymore

Cain, Brock, JDS >>>>> the Klitschkos and Haye

and I'm a fan of both boxing and MMA so shut up with the 'you just a hater' s**t
This n*gga just compared Hopkins, one of the P4P best regardless of age, to a has been Holyfield. The f**k you n*ggas like commenting on a sport you dont know s**t about outside of PPV? Did you see Hopkins last f!ght? Now what about Holyfields?

According toRingt Hopkins is the #2 rated LHW in the world but anyone who watched him whip the s**t outta Pascal know he is really #1.
 7 years ago '04        #92
space
space
space
they aren't headliners anymore...give it up

I don't wanna see n*ggas approaching 50 f!ghting and no one else does either...they're the embodiment of what is wrong with boxing...it's just old and the way it works is old fashioned and doesn't work in today's sporting landscape...

boxing doesn't have the youth, the star power nor the ability to make the f!ghts that people want to see...boxing IS Larry holmes...flabby and sick
 03-26-2011, 09:17 PM         #93
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga you obviously have no idea what the f**k you are talking about so lets just stop acting like you do. All you know is Mayweather and Pacquiao. Anyone who trys to discredit Hopkins because of his age and not based on his performances in the ring needs not act like he knows what the f**k he is talking about. You just compared a still relevant world class boxer to Holyfield because of age.

Stick with pipe dreams of Gary Williams bum a.ss Terps.
 7 years ago '04        #94
space
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
n*gga you obviously have no idea what the f**k you are talking about so lets just stop acting like you do. All you know is Mayweather and Pacquiao. Anyone who trys to discredit Hopkins because of his age and not based on his performances in the ring needs not act like he knows what the f**k he is talking about. You just compared a still relevant world class boxer to Holyfield because of age.

Stick with pipe dreams of Gary Williams bum a.ss Terps.
WHERE IS THE YOUTH IN BOXING?

that's my problem with the sport and your argument...I've seen hopkins f!ght 20 times...you're forced to watch the same old a.ss boxers because there's nothing else in the sport

lmao @ insulting my team like I care or that it's even relevant to the topic at hand

I'm sitting here watching an entertaining MMA match on basic cable after having a great PPV a week ago

Boxing lost
 03-26-2011, 09:49 PM         #95
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
WHERE IS THE YOUTH IN BOXING?

that's my problem with the sport and your argument...I've seen hopkins f!ght 20 times...you're forced to watch the same old a.ss boxers because there's nothing else in the sport

lmao @ insulting my team like I care or that it's even relevant to the topic at hand

I'm sitting here watching an entertaining MMA match on basic cable after having a great PPV a week ago

Boxing lost
Where is the Youth? You watching HBO right now? You see who is the top boxer in the super 6? You been keeping up with the 140 lb division? You see Nonito Donaire wipe the f**king floor with Fernando Montiel? Just stop it slime. You have zero idea what the f**k you are talking about.
 7 years ago '04        #96
space
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Where is the Youth? You watching HBO right now? You see who is the top boxer in the super 6? You been keeping up with the 140 lb division? You see Nonito Donaire wipe the f**king floor with Fernando Montiel? Just stop it slime. You have zero idea what the f**k you are talking about.
I watched the damn f!ght you retard

03-26-2011, 10:06 PM         #97
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why you mad? If you watched you should know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2. While you were sitting there fuming Gamboa just shined. Hope you caught that s**t in between watching wrestling.
 7 years ago '04        #98
space
space
space
you're the one mad

boxing lost
 03-27-2011, 12:05 AM         #99
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can a n*gga get a tune up f!ght first
 7 years ago '05        #100
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
 CenterField said:
can a n*gga get a tune up f!ght first
Spaddy is fine for an ESPN f!ght but these naggas would have the nerve to put it on ppv
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy