Rumor: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Paul Spadafora in Discussions

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 Patron253 said:
P. dedos u dumbass, wasnt u gettin clown on in the other thread, mr pink dildoe

[pic - click to view]

you should hide your face

You cant be serious. P. Dedos needs to get banned for that homo a.ss s**t right there.
 7 years ago '10        #62
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
 calilove said:
EXACTLY. Floyd is the only dude who can use a guy who's 48-0 for a tune-up. Even though people are hating, watch this s**t do big numbers.
Alot of these dudes don't even understand its a tune up f!ght in hopes for a November bout against pacquiao......his uncle even said (jeff mayweather) that floyd was speaking about taking a tune up f!ght before he gets in the ring with pacquiao since he's been off awhile also this f!ght was suppose to be a gift for nelson Mandela birthday supposedly
 03-25-2011, 06:25 PM         #63
BIGBrandon2785  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
I've been watching boxing for around 10 years and have never even heard of this guy...Floyd is a complete pus*y at this point...

This IS NOT LIKE Pacquiao vs. Clottey - Clottey was a top 10 welterweight.

If the person is not AT LEAST top 10 Welter, Junior Welter, Junior Middle or Middle then they aren't an acceptable opponent and no one should buy that garbage.
Paul Spadafora was a hell of a f!ghter in the late 90's and early 2000's.He held a lightweight belt and beat Angel Manfredy and drawed against Dorin (who Gatti destroyed).He is undefeated but not on the elite level.He never really fought great f!ghters mostly decent f!ghters like Cardona and Rodney Jones.He was more of a Friday Night f!ghts type of f!ghter,Not PPV
 03-25-2011, 07:05 PM         #64
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calilove said:
Nah bro, tune-up for Martinez.
 03-25-2011, 07:11 PM         #65
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Update....

Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready

By Rick Reeno

Michael Acri, promoter of unbeaten junior welterweight/welterweight contender Paul "Pittsburgh Kid" Spadafora (45-0, 19KOs), spoke to BoxingScene.com regarding the industry rumors that his f!ghter is in line for a possible summer showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (41-0, 25KOs). According to Acri, there have been a few discussions for a potential Mayweather-Spadafora clash in the month of July.

Acri was approached by promoter Don King, and a few others who are connected to Mayweather. The history between Mayweather and Spadafora dates back to ten years ago, when they clashed in a Las Vegas gym. The infamous sparring session was captured on video and widely circulated all over the internet. Spadafora got the better of Mayweather in their gym collision. Floyd has always maintained that he wasn't in shape when the sparring session took place, while Spadafora was actively training for a scheduled f!ght.

"I was approached about the f!ght. I spoke with Don and a few other people [connected to Mayweather]. Paul is interested in the f!ght. He's wanted this f!ght for a very long time. Paul is ready to finish what he started ten years ago. We'll see what happens," Acri told BoxingScene.com.

Mayweather has yet to overcome several pending legal matters in the city of Las Vegas. Any potential f!ght, Spadafora or otherwise, is resting on the outcome of Mayweather's courtroom drama.

Mayweather vs. Spadafora in July?

March 25th, 2011

By Daniel Echevarria: Hey f!ght Fans news is circulating like wild fire about a possible f!ght between “The Scientist” Floyd “Money” Mayweather and unbeaten “The Pittsburgh Kid” Paul Spadafora. The history of these two f!ghters dates back ten years ago when they clashed in a Las Vegas Gym in which video was captured that can be found on YOUTUBE which many say Spadafora got the best of Mayweather which Floyd claims he wasn’t in shape at the time.

Michael Acri promoter of Paul Spadafora has gone on record saying he has been approached by Don King and others connected to Mayweather for a possible f!ght in July and Paul is interested in finishing what he started ten years ago. f!ght Fans this is obviously a tune up f!ght let’s not play dumb here OK but check out the video of the f!ght on YOUTUBE and here is some info on “The Pittsburgh Kid” Paul Spadafora – Known as “The Pittsburgh Kid”, Spadafora hails from a borough outside of Pittsburgh named McKees Rocks.Spadafora had a fruitful amateur career, winning 75 of 80 bouts. His dreams of becoming a professional boxer were almost dashed before he turned professional:

According to the official reports, Spadafora was traveling in a car that was driven by a friend. When his friend began to go over the speed limit, he was chased by a cop. Since the driver refused to stop, the cop fired a shot, hitting Spadafora in the achilles’ tendon . On October 18, 1995, Spadafora made his professional debut, winning a four round knockout of Steve Maddux. He won a total of four f!ghts in his initial year.In 1996, he fought eight times, winning all, six by knockout. In 1997, he fought six times, but his percentage of knockout wins dropped considerably when he only won two of those six bouts by knockout.In 1998, he continued his winning ways throughout the year, winning all six bouts, three by knockout. One of the aforementioned KO’s took place on the exhibition bout card, featuring long retired veteran Dan Maloney and Tim Witherspoon.

He began 1999 by raising his quality of opposition, facing the veteran Rocky Martinez. He won that f!ght by a unanimous decision, and after one more win he and Israel Cardona met in Chester for the I.B.F.’s vacant world crown on August 20. An underdog in the betting lines, Spadafora nevertheless became world champion, defeating Cardona in a 12 round decision. Then he retained the title with an 11 round knockout of Renato Cornett to finish the year.He opened 2000 with a 12 round decision over Victoriano Sosa to retain the title, and subsequently defended his title again by knockout over Mike Griffith in round 11, and beat Billy Irwin in a 12 round decision to close the year. By 2001, Spadafora was already a regular on the HBO Boxing television show. He retained the title with a 12 round decision over Joel Perez and won one non-title f!ght that year.

He began 2002 by retaining his title over Angel Manfredy with a 12 round decision. His only other bout that year was a 12 round decision win over Dennis Holbaek, also with his world title on the line.

In 2003, Spadafora and WBA world champion Leonard Dorin decided to meet to try to unify their world titles. They met on May 18, but the f!ght was declared a draw (tie), both boxers remaining as world champions in their respective organizations.
 7 years ago '05        #66
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Wow....how pathetic is this clown mayweather.....

i mean really.....this guy is a straight pu ssy....

hopefully nobody buys that garbage....seriously...dont buy that garbage
 7 years ago '05        #67
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
you n*ggas are krazy man, f!ghting Paul is suppose to be a tune-up to get him ready for Pac:lachen001:
 7 years ago '10        #68
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17
lol y'all know this is bulls**t..same thing happened with the whole matthew hatton fiasco...stupid sheep

and ask yourself this..when have you ever seen floyd that gassed in a real f!ght? that sparring took place when floyd was just starting camp and paul was in the final week of his. apparently floyd was dominating paul until a few rounds went by and then he faded.
 7 years ago '07        #69
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
like for real I don't know why you clowns got to post that lame s**t for. I avoid damn near a whole bunch of sections on BX while surfing at work..... I would think the sports place would be the last place where dumb pictures like this would pop up..............
 03-25-2011, 07:28 PM         #70
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
like for real I don't know why you clowns got to post that lame s**t for. I avoid damn near a whole bunch of sections on BX while surfing at work..... I would think the sports place would be the last place where dumb pictures like this would pop up..............
U mad?
 7 years ago '06        #71
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
real talk....

if mayweather didnt have the personality, the mouth and the millions of haters waiting for him to lose he would be just like spad: a boxer with 0 losses, 0 power and 0 excitement.

only hardcore boxing fans would appreciate mayweathers defensive style and believe me, 90% of the bx n*ggas who cheer for him do it more because he's entertaining OUTSIDE the ring and that's cool. what irritates me is when they start chirping about how he's this and that and pac should be straight shook if they ever f!ght blah blah blah

imagine if pac was american and had a little bit of personality...
 7 years ago '06        #72
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,768 | Props total: 237 237
 Afnorth123 said:
if it happened it be like pac vs clottley

spad would do it just for the payday
at least clottey was f**king known though, had some wins under his belt. Spadafora? Really? He prolly sittin at home hearing this s**t like
 7 years ago '05        #73
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 damn_ryght said:
real talk....

if mayweather didnt have the personality, the mouth and the millions of haters waiting for him to lose he would be just like spad: a boxer with 0 losses, 0 power and 0 excitement.

only hardcore boxing fans would appreciate mayweathers defensive style and believe me, 90% of the bx n*ggas who cheer for him do it more because he's entertaining OUTSIDE the ring and that's cool. what irritates me is when they start chirping about how he's this and that and pac should be straight shook if they ever f!ght blah blah blah

imagine if pac was american and had a little bit of personality...

don't be mad cause you got a small attention span and need 100 punches thrown per round to be entertained
 7 years ago '05        #74
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
If yall mayweather fans cant see that dude is scared of pac by now than ya'll seriously on some delusional s hittt

i aint even a mayweather hater or anything.....i love boxing i want to see the best f!ght the best..thats the beauty of it....

in all honesty i just think mayweather is scared to get hit by 10 more punches after something like this by pac

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #75
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 Bea5T said:
don't be mad cause you got a small attention span and need 100 punches thrown per round to be entertained
100 punches to mosleys face wasnt enough for floyd to knock him out? go on and play f!ght night my young uneducated n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #76
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
 Patron253 said:
P. dedos u dumbass, wasnt u gettin clown on in the other thread, mr pink dildoe

[pic - click to view]

you should hide your face

Please tell me this isn't real?
 7 years ago '04        #77
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 MosDefinition said:
its floyd vs manny paquicioas next opponent

pus*yFiend said:
If yall mayweather fans cant see that dude is scared of pac by now than ya'll seriously on some delusional s hittt

i aint even a mayweather hater or anything.....i love boxing i want to see the best f!ght the best..thats the beauty of it....

in all honesty i just think mayweather is scared to get hit by 10 more punches after something like this by pac

[pic - click to view]

The 2nd power punch that Mosley landed in that round is the 1 that made him see birds .
 7 years ago '06        #78
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 BearWalken79 said:
Pacquiao agreed to the test and everybody that follows boxing knows this,stop being ignorant homey.
dont mind him..dude kinda handicapped mentally..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by canal_boys; 03-26-2011 at 02:03 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #79
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 7 years ago '07        #80
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 BearWalken79 said:
Pacquiao agreed to the test and everybody that follows boxing knows this,stop being ignorant homey.
No he didn't...go read the articles again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago