Stan Van Gundy: The media has already decided that Rose is MVP

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Howard >> Rose
 7 years ago '04        #122
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Once again Dwight's supporting cast is far WORSE this year than it was last year, and yet we could still finish with 53-55 wins and would only be 4-5 wins shy of what we did in '09 and last year.

And LOL @ didn't elevate his team's play, Dwight Howard has been the best player in the league this year, and the only player who's been as good as LeBron. And statistically it isn't even CLOSE. But we ignore stats because it doesn't fit your argument.

With the media and most of you Bulls trolls on most of these sites, wins is the only way you evaluate and judge players. So in that case the best player in the league this year is either Manu Ginobili or Tony Parker.

So because Kobe was the Lakers "closer" during the Lakers 3-peat, he was better than Shaq? n*gga please. f**k outta here with that 3rd grade argument. That s**t isn't even remotely true. Whether you score 40 points in 3 quarters, or 40 points in the 4th quarter, you still finish with 40 points and you still impact your game.

Dwight has multiple game winning buckets.

Like I said, the Lakers during their 3peat went away from Shaq and gave the ball to Kobe late in games, doesn't mean he was the better player, you reaching..

I could easily point out how Derrick Rose is just a scorer, and doesn't impact the game defensively, and gets bailed out by his team being such a great defense.

Yeah, unfortunately Dwight doesn't get to play with such a strong supporting cast like Derrick Rose, a great defense that compliments his scoring game. I credit Bulls management.

Dwight doesn't have to be a closer, but even if he had to and the Magic actually fed him the ball, he's scored multiple game winning buckets. Shaq wasn't a closer, Kobe was.

and LOL @ n*ggas believing that media BS. Just because they don't have the best record right now doesn't mean they're going through turmoil, that's all HYPE. Don't believe the HYPE.

our team been elite, we still elite. We've been to the Finals, we've been to the conference Finals twice, have you? Yall the #1 seed but still not going to the Finals, ol regular season a.ss n*ggas, do something in the Playoffs lil n*ggas.

and the Magic don't give a f**k about the regular season, neither do the Celtics or Heat. Our superstars have all won playoff series and been to the Finals. Drose still trying to win his first playoff series.

Lil dumb n*gga

So playing alongside: Nelson, JRich, Hedo, Carter, Lewis, Gortat, Red!ck, Arenas, Bass during the season (from the beginning, to the trades, to today) is not a good cast?

Don't give me that "these n*ggas are done", "those n*ggas play like s**t" excuse either...

Its funny that you say that Howard never played with a strong supporting cast, but Hedo, Lewis, Nelson, Alston, etc...helped Orlando get to the Finals...Its funny that you say everyone not named Howard has been playing like s**t for a while, then you say that Orlando is elite...If you say that everyone on that team not named Howard is playing like s**t, then how can your team be elite? Which one is it?

And n*gga you act like this isn't Rose's first season playing with this team...
 7 years ago '04        #123
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
I'll just drop this here for the time being..

[pic - click to view]

Get mad pus*y POINT GOD already won, try again next year f**got.. Too bad Dwight will be demanding a trade to the Bulls or Lakers next year
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #124
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
How is it far worse when you guys sucked to start the damn season? Did you forget why you made the panic trade in the first place? Because Otis Smith saw his team staying idle while everyone else around you elevated their play or improved.. The cast wasn't "worse" it didn't CHANGE, the landscaping AROUND YOU CHANGED. Learn the damn difference. You guys made no improvements from last year heading into this current season while Chicago,Miami,Boston all added something.. That doesn't mean your cast is "worse" that means the teams around you got better or in the Bulls case, a particular player got better and became elite status...

Dwight been the most statistically dominant player this year, I agree. But he has not been the most impactful in terms of securing wins.. What are you playing for? Stats or W's? Last time I checked the MVP was awarded to the player with great stats AND on a elite team.. Dwight is the only player I've known putting up gaudy stats but can't elevate his team worth a damn to elite status.. Like I said before you can't even go to him for a clutch basket.. Yeah his 22 points and 14rebounds are damn good for the first 3 and half quarters and then he disappears when it matters most.. But thats the best player in the league to you?

Where did I say wins is the ONLY detmerining factor, it DOES play a role however.. I said said you can't use the seeding arguement because I felt Rose was the MVP even when we were 3rd seed.. Read my post, You f**kin quoted it, you got comprehension problems?

One reason why SHAQ only wound up with 1 MVP because Kobe was in fact the closer, Kobe was infact the most important player on that team in the 4th in terms of securing a win.. But even then, you could STILL go to SHAQ for a clutch layup or basket.. The Lakers even tried and they succeeded.. Why do you think hack a Shaq was implemented.. They rather foul Shaq and put him on the line than let him get that clutch bucket he was capable of getting.. Orlando doesn't even go to Dwight because his post game is still underdeveloped so they don't want to take that risk and give the ball to hedo f**kin turkoglu..

We are in the Youtube era, Dwights superstar, if he has "multiple" game winning buckets, post them or stfu with your lies.

If its so easy I'd love to hear or see you try.. Please don't say you could easily do something, just do it.. this should be hilarious I'll be waiting for this one..

Unfortunately Derrick didn't get to play with Boozer/Noah in the backcourt together the entire year, and unfortunately for Derrick he had to carry most of the scoring load for over half the season while 2 of his top 3 players were in suits..

You keep repeating yourself running out of arguements I already addressed this see above..

Media? I've been saying Rose was MVP before the "media" latched on..

far from elite your not making it out the second round, Miami CHicago Boston isn't checking for ORL..

You don't give a f**k about the regular season? You speak this like you've actually accomplished something besides getting swept in the f**kin Finals to say "you don't care" about the regular season.. Only team that has the right to say something like that is BOSTON who has already PROVEN they can do without HCA...

Magic fans "we don't care about the regular season"
You must spread some Reputation around before giving props to Hold That again.
 7 years ago '05        #125
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 INF4MOUS said:
Howard >> Rose
But wont win MVP
 7 years ago '05        #126
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 1 1
I can't believe this is even a debate. Howard is a beast, I have one fact to tell everyone that closes this argument. Look up how many players have averaged 25 ppg and 8 a.ssists per game. There are only 9 other guys including Wilt, Big O, Tiny Archibald, Iverson and Lebron. Rose is on pace to finish with those numbers this year. Not to mention they are in first place in their conference and the 2nd best team in the league. Also, looking at one loss in their division and one of the best home records in the league. Going from a .500 record to contender while improving every stat he has.

Rose has made over 113 3 pointers this year while making less than 60 total over the first 2 years in the league. He is improving every aspect of his individual game while leading his team to a championship type level while Orlando has been declining over the past few years. They aren't a bad team at all, but a 4th or 5th seed when they were Finals contenders a few years ago compared to the Bulls which will finish 1st or 2nd place after a few .500 seasons of barely making the playoffs. I just don't see the argument here.
 7 years ago '07        #127
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
The brother Hold That just s**tted on all the Rose/Bulls haters' little delusions on why Rose is not deserving of the MVP.

D.Rose 2011 MVP...get used to it b**ches.

Now fall the f**k back.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #128
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
Damn, I always miss all the good discussions Yall n*ggaz be up too late arguing with these brainless clowns...

Its nice to see that the most knowledgeable fans on the site continue to son n*ggaz when it comes to our team and our MVP n*ggaz need to give up already. 12 games left, the race is over! n*ggaz in here all emotional cuz Rozay will hoist the trophy at the UC in lil over a month

STAY MAD HATERS

Last edited by deemoney23; 03-25-2011 at 06:53 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #129
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Let's also remember, that the standings have also decided who the MVP is. And it's the guy with the 1st place team. It's the guy whose team was 8th last year in the East and leapfrogged the entire conference in one season.

Ironically, one of the teams they leaped over INCLUDE the Orlando Magic who were better than the Bulls last season. I dont know how it's possible that Rose isnt MVP over Dwight. He made his team better than Orlando, while Dwight led a team who used to be better than the Bulls to now being "worse" than the Bulls.
 7 years ago '05        #130
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
Howard >> Rose
keep to yourself your team is.........................................under .500 and yall thought Melo put you over when in reality your worse
 7 years ago '07        #131
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The_Legend23 said:
keep to yourself your team is.........................................under .500 and yall thought Melo put you over when in reality your worse
...........n*gga you're a mariner and dolphins fan
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #132
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
D12 deserves the award more than D Rose but if Rose wins I would definitely like to hear that acceptance speech
 7 years ago '05        #133
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
...........n*gga you're a mariner and dolphins fan
[pic - click to view]

Is Miami 3-1 against rex ryan . and i really could give a f**k about the M's, that is just the team i rep
 03-25-2011, 04:20 PM         #134
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rose: 67 Games
Boozer: 47 Games
Noah: 39 Games

Preseason MVP voting:

Who will win the 2010-11 Kia MVP Award?
1. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City 66.7%
2. Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers 25.9%
Also receiving votes:
Dwight Howard, Orlando; LeBron James, Miami

/thread
 7 years ago '08        #135
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Can we get Van Gundy's thoughts on Derrick Rose's 30 points 17 a.ssist double-double preformance tonight in Milwaukee?
 7 years ago '04        #136
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 Chief Dee said:
Can we get Van Gundy's thoughts on Derrick Rose's 30 points 17 a.ssist double-double preformance tonight in Milwaukee?
He's probably still thinking bout Dwights 31 points 21 rebounds 2 a.ssists 2 steals and 5 blocks against the same Bucks team 10 day ago....

7 years ago '07        #137
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
Dwight is important to his team, prob the only dude id be alright with getting MVP if not Rose. But cause their team is only 4th i dont think they should get it. Dwight needs to bounce from Orlando lol. we'll give you Boozer and bogans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago