Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Who's Stan Van Gundy?
 7 years ago '04        #102
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
FlippiN Oz's, I'm waiting for you to answer my question about Kobe and his stats this season...Is his stats worthy of being a top 5 MVP candidate?
 7 years ago '10        #103
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6235 6235
Wade had better numbers in the 08-09 season and got jacked by Kobe.....So F**K!! ROSE and give lebron his 3-peat
 7 years ago '04        #104
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
i think Durant is MVP!
 7 years ago '05        #105
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Vince Carter? n*gga been done.

You really going to compare Noah, Boozer and Deng to Lewis and Nelson? Noah a top 5 Center, Boozer a top 6-7 PF.. Nelson and Lewis were never close to that status. Not to mention Deng who's one of the upper SFs in the NBA, and one of the best perimeter defenders in the League.

I'm mad, but not because Derrick Rose is having a great season, or Chicago winning..

i'm mad cause of these bulls homers just straight trolling all around nba forums, who have no real clue about the NBA and sports media turning the MVP award into the "best cinderella story" BS..

THIS WHAT i BEEN SAYING.. respect. Its not about who's most valuable really. It's about who has had the biggest perceived change or who has over achieved..
 7 years ago '05        #106
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
I've been trying to avoid this thread, because I get tired of routinely shutting threads down and hurting n*ggas feelings.. But a lot of these arguments are so flawed against Rose, I do not know where to begin..

I'm just going to try and sit this one out

But #1.. Stop saying Boozer/Noah in comparison to the supporting cast of the Magic when Boozer/Noah HAVE NOT been healthy all year.. But one thing that HAS BEEN CONSTANT is the fact that Rose has maintained a better record than Dwight has had ALL YEAR, despite the injuries and despite Orlando being healthy all year....

D.Rose is the MVP, give it a f**kin rest..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-24-2011 at 11:29 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #107
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
Can someone tell when was the last time someone on a 4th seeded team won MVP? The fact that you will be searching for that answer for a while should tell you hating a.ss n*ggas why Howard aint getting the award.
 7 years ago '05        #108
space
space
^It's not even about 4th or 3rd seed to me because I felt Rose was the MVP even when we were 3rd seed.. So it's kinda wrong to use that argument against Dwight..

Seeding isn't the issue, its the fact that Dwight didn't elevate his teams play at all from last year.. It's the fact that his team can't even go to him in the clutch to secure a victory in some of those close games down the wire.. People want to just say look at these stats, look at these numbers he's putting up..

A MVP or Great player is not defined by just stats, its WHEN he gets those stats that matter most.

It's like people want to ignore the fact that Dwight has never been clutch a day in his f**kin life.. You could go to Hakeem,Ewing,Duncan and even Shaq for clutch timely baskets.. But once Dwights teammates dont bail his a.ss out when it's less than 1min and you need a garunteed basket then it's somehow his teammates fault.. I guess Dwight needs his Kobe Bryant or Dwayne Wade to secure the game for him.. One reason why the Magic blow so many games in the second half they have no closer. One reason why they meltdown so easily in the 4th, Dwight is not a closer. One reason why they are cemented in the f**kin 4th spot even WHEN Miami was going through their turmoil, they couldn't close out games because Dwight is not capable of that.. But somehow, he's the MVP..

Funny.

Secure some of the close games, start getting more timely baskets when your team absolutely needs you,elevate your team into being elite, then maybe we can discuss MVP. I don't give a f**k about what he did in the 2009 season, this is the 2011 MVP.. It's about the here and the NOW. I bet not one poster here can give me a single game where Dwight scored clutch timely baskets under 2minutes to go in the 4th to secure a win.. Not ONE!

Last edited by Hold That; 03-25-2011 at 12:00 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #109
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Hold That said:
I've been trying to avoid this thread, because I get tired of routinely shutting threads down and hurting n*ggas feelings.. But a lot of these arguments are so flawed against Rose, I do not know where to begin..

I'm just going to try and sit this one out

But #1.. Stop saying Boozer/Noah in comparison to the supporting cast of the Magic when Boozer/Noah HAVE NOT been healthy all year.. But one thing that HAS BEEN CONSTANT is the fact that Rose has maintained a better record than Dwight has had ALL YEAR, despite the injuries and despite Orlando being healthy all year....
I like how n*ggas got selective reading and s**t, ignoring/reading into certain s**t and twisting it what suits them..

I know the Bulls have had their injuries, I already went over that. What I said was that they had EITHER Boozer OR Noah for most of the season, which as the 2nd best player is EASILY better than anybody Dwight has as a 2nd option, not to mention Deng who is ALSO BETTER than Dwight's 2ND best player.

Once again of course Chicago has a better record, Dwight's supporting cast is trash. Rashard was garbage, then we traded him for more garbage in Arenas. Plus we traded away all our other defensive players and our backup C in Gortat and Pietrus, plus washed up carter for Jason Richardson.

Basically Magic management made us WORSE with the trades.

And yet and still, the Magic can still win 53-55 games and can still get hot and grab a 3 seed. It's not over yet.

D.Rose is the MVP, give it a f**kin rest..
Yeah.. I know you're a TROLL.
 03-25-2011, 12:22 AM         #110
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgunna said:
Why the f**k iz yall really acting like Derrick Rose aint ballin??? Yall gonna tell me that the reason bulls is Number 1 in the East is because of Noah and boozer right??? Really??? The Chicago Bulls Have the Second best Record in the NBA and Top of the east in front Celtics And cHeat. Going into this season no one would have put bulls ahead of Miami, Orlando and Boston but there First Now with about 12 games to go......

And Think about it if Magic kept Gortat so they would still have some kind of size at center and Howard was out, with the way Magic play Red!ck, Nelson, Turtle Glue and Richardson will jack up 3's all day and depending how that go they can murder teams behind 3 point line all day........
i put the bulls ahead of miami and orlando this season..

Chief Dee said:
There was no pressure for Orlando, being a Magic will never compare to being a Bull in Jordan's shadow. There's nothing iconic about the Magic. Plus the Bulls were 8th last season and were involved in the Lebron hooplah. Orlando was never involved in the whole Lebron decision saga so there was less pressure this offseason on the Magic. The Bulls on the otherhand were on the clock, and I remember the night LBJ went to Miami. Once Lebron went to Miami, the entire city turned to Rose and chose him as "the ONE". Imagine the pressure for him. He was under more pressure this season than Dwight could imagine.
dumbest reason i've heard for Rose to be MVP to date..

rawchester said:
honestly, they should just change the name of the MVP trophy to top 15 player with largest team improvement this year award
because that name's too long..

01seay said:
Don't MVPs improve their team & teammates?

like that one dude said earlier (i didnt quote it) rose has 8 new teammates.. that can also be attributed for the improvement of the team.. can't really discuss the improvement of teammates off that though..

vshah24 said:
Dwight Howard is NOT the MVP this year. Here's why:

Dwight alone wasn't capable enough to get them the championship ring. Therefore, management was forced to make a couple trades in order to help Dwight shine more, in result will show up with more W's in the win column. However, since Dwight has only positioned themselves as 4th in the East, it in no way puts him atop Rose's impact to his respective team AND the NBA.

By looking at the box score, you might say Dwight puts in more work, however, the moves they made for him was to put the Orlando Magic as the #1 team in the East. In contrast, Bulls management made NO moves this year at the deadline, simply because of the talent of Derrick Rose. Simply put, Orlando had to make moves to be #1, and Bulls didn't have to make any, and yet who's #1? There's your answer.

EDIT: If you say our squad's role players are better than Magic's, then I will tell u that D-Rose was k!llin your favorite team even w/o Noah & Boozer.
previous seasons don't (well they do even though they shouldn't) mean s**t to mvp.. the trades hurt the team..

vshah24 said:
#1 player on the #1 team, any other argument is flawed, and not to mention homerism of your own there. And quit talking about previous years, this aint no lifetime achievement award n*gga, we talkin about 2011. And your best player's team is 3 slots below our best player. You tried, but it is what it is lil homie.

EDIT: Just actually read your 1st paragraph. Why u talking about post season? This the regular season award n*gga. If we get that 1st seed we'll gladly get in that a.ss in the 2nd round against u.
#1 player on the #1 team = rose?? no.. i can't say who is the best on spurs cuz i dont watch their games often.. but what i hear is ginobili, so ginobili is mvp to you..

knowughetto said:
1) So you act like having Jameer Nelson playing at an All-Star level, Turk in his prime, Rashard Lewis, Alston, Red!ck, Pietrus, along with half the team being 3 point shooters was less help

2) Once again, you prove my point...You only look at boxscores and stats, and don't watch games...Learn how to watch a game before you start talking wreckless..

3) the Magic owned the Bulls because of their 3 point shooting, but mainly because of Rashard Lewis. Now that Orlando has made these changes, they are no longer a threat to us...Let Howard do what he does best, but do not let the rest of his teammates start making outside shots...Don't double team Howard and they will lose...Orlando is the most predictable team in the league right now. They are not having as much success as they were the past 2 seasons, because teams know how to play them now..

4) Your whole argument is flawed and we are doing nothing but speaking facts..You claim to be a real NBA fan, but yet you only look at boxscores and stats...
3 point shooting and dwight howard is how the team is built to play.. the team didn't hit everything they should have.. that's why they didn't win anything.. watch the actual games and don't formulate your opinion by listening to other people's opinions..

knowughetto said:
Dwight Howard has played with all-stars before....Matter of fact, that 08-09 season, that year that they went to the Finals, they had 3 all-stars: Howard, Lewis, and Nelson were all-stars...Then the year after that, they had Vince Carter...Rashard Lewis and Vince Carter were all-stars before they even played with Howard in Orlando

talking about how he never played with all-stars

making all these excuses...
Vince Carter?? really?? i'm a fan of the guy but really?? and Lewis?? Nelson isn't even that great either tbh..

btw i don't really care.. i like both rose and howard.. if i had to vote it would be too hard of a decision for me.. both howard and rose deserve it.. but i think i'd give it to howard.. rose gonna win it though.. shouldn't be nearly as big of a gap as it will be though..
 7 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
I like how n*ggas got selective reading and s**t, ignoring/reading into certain s**t and twisting it what suits them..

I know the Bulls have had their injuries, I already went over that. What I said was that they had EITHER Boozer OR Noah for most of the season, which as the 2nd best player is EASILY better than anybody Dwight has as a 2nd option, not to mention Deng who is ALSO BETTER than Dwight's 2ND best player.

Once again of course Chicago has a better record, Dwight's supporting cast is trash. Rashard was garbage, then we traded him for more garbage in Arenas. Plus we traded away all our other defensive players and our backup C in Gortat and Pietrus, plus washed up carter for Jason Richardson.

Basically Magic management made us WORSE with the trades.

And yet and still, the Magic can still win 53-55 games and can still get hot and grab a 3 seed. It's not over yet.

Yeah.. I know you're a TROLL.
So let me get this right I'm going to break down month for month.. Before the trade which happened in December I might add.

You had a supporting cast of Nelson/Rashard/Vince/Gortat/Bass/Redd!ck/ is somehow inferior to Noah/Deng/Taj/Korver/Brewer ??

This was the teams in comparisons of what each team had in November.. Who the f**k are you kidding by saying the Magic cast was s**t compaired to the Bulls?

And once Boozer return Noah went down for 2 and a half months and you made the trade so a supporting cast of

Boozer/Deng/Taj/Korver/Brewer is better than JRich/Gilbert/Hedo/Redd!ck/Nelson/Bass/Anderson/QRich ???

No it's not.. It's the fact that Rose is a PG and he controls the offensive tempo and overall impact of the game better than Dwight.. It's the fact that Rose is a PG and he can maximize the capablities of his teammates better than Dwight..

It's the fact that Rose is a clutch player and he can secure MANY CLOSE GAMES that we had during our injury plagued season better than Dwight.. It's the fact that Stan Van Gundy is s**t compared to Thibs..

NOW wit Boozer and Noah healthy the supporting cast IS better.. But guess what? The award was already basically won before they even got to play together.. The Bulls were ALREADY AHEAD OF THE MAGIC, Rose was ALREADY CONSIDERED THE FAVORITE.. So Rose did not benifit AT ALL from having Boozer and Noah both on the floor.. Rose did not benifit from having the better supporting cast.. Rose is just a more impactful player in terms of securing victories, Rose makes his teammates better because he's infact a PG.. Your supporting cast arguement is beyond silly.

And I'm not even listing the 4-2 record the Bulls have when both NOAH AND BOOZER didn't suit up this year.. But I guess Deng/Taj/Kurt Thomas/Korver/Brewer are better than whoever the magic have also..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-25-2011 at 12:41 AM..
 03-25-2011, 12:35 AM         #112
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Stan is right...

I been sayin this, the media has been pushin for rose since december.

i think the media just refuse to favor lebron now he plays with wade.

Rose is doin his thing and so is dwight. But the media is sayin rose, rose, rose without even thinking.

Sorta like blake in the dunk contest
 7 years ago '05        #113
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Hold That said:
^It's not even about 4th or 3rd seed to me because I felt Rose was the MVP even when we were 3rd seed.. So it's kinda wrong to use that argument against Dwight..

Seeding isn't the issue, its the fact that Dwight didn't elevate his teams play at all from last year.. It's the fact that his team can't even go to him in the clutch to secure a victory in some of those close games down the wire.. People want to just say look at these stats, look at these numbers he's putting up..
Once again Dwight's supporting cast is far WORSE this year than it was last year, and yet we could still finish with 53-55 wins and would only be 4-5 wins shy of what we did in '09 and last year.

And LOL @ didn't elevate his team's play, Dwight Howard has been the best player in the league this year, and the only player who's been as good as LeBron. And statistically it isn't even CLOSE. But we ignore stats because it doesn't fit your argument.

With the media and most of you Bulls trolls on most of these sites, wins is the only way you evaluate and judge players. So in that case the best player in the league this year is either Manu Ginobili or Tony Parker.

A MVP or Great player is not defined by just stats, its WHEN he gets those stats that matter most.

So because Kobe was the Lakers "closer" during the Lakers 3-peat, he was better than Shaq? n*gga please. f**k outta here with that 3rd grade argument. That s**t isn't even remotely true. Whether you score 40 points in 3 quarters, or 40 points in the 4th quarter, you still finish with 40 points and you still impact your game.

It's like people want to ignore the fact that Dwight has never been clutch a day in his f**kin life..
Dwight has multiple game winning buckets.

You could go to Hakeem,Ewing,Duncan and even Shaq for clutch timely baskets
Like I said, the Lakers during their 3peat went away from Shaq and gave the ball to Kobe late in games, doesn't mean he was the better player, you reaching..

I could easily point out how Derrick Rose is just a scorer, and doesn't impact the game defensively, and gets bailed out by his team being such a great defense.

One reason why the Magic blow so many games in the second half they have no closer. One reason why they meltdown so easily in the 4th,
Yeah, unfortunately Dwight doesn't get to play with such a strong supporting cast like Derrick Rose, a great defense that compliments his scoring game. I credit Bulls management.

Dwight is not a closer. One reason why they are cemented in the f**kin 4th spot even WHEN Miami was going through their turmoil, they couldn't close out games because Dwight is not capable of that.. But somehow, he's the MVP..
Dwight doesn't have to be a closer, but even if he had to and the Magic actually fed him the ball, he's scored multiple game winning buckets. Shaq wasn't a closer, Kobe was.

and LOL @ n*ggas believing that media BS. Just because they don't have the best record right now doesn't mean they're going through turmoil, that's all HYPE. Don't believe the HYPE.

elevate your team into being elite, then maybe we can discuss MVP. I don't give a f**k about what he did in the 2009 season, this is the 2011 MVP..

our team been elite, we still elite. We've been to the Finals, we've been to the conference Finals twice, have you? Yall the #1 seed but still not going to the Finals, ol regular season a.ss n*ggas, do something in the Playoffs lil n*ggas.

and the Magic don't give a f**k about the regular season, neither do the Celtics or Heat. Our superstars have all won playoff series and been to the Finals. Drose still trying to win his first playoff series.

Lil dumb n*gga

03-25-2011, 12:47 AM         #114
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
No it's not.. It's the fact that Rose is a PG and he controls the offensive tempo and overall impact of the game better than Dwight.. It's the fact that Rose is a PG and he can maximize the capablities of his teammates better than Dwight..

It's the fact that Rose is a clutch player and he can secure MANY CLOSE GAMES that we had during our injury plagued season better than Dwight.. It's the fact that Stan Van Gundy is s**t compared to Thibs..
 03-25-2011, 12:54 AM         #115
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howard should be MVP.

Fck Rose. and no 'Hold That' thats not an invitation
 7 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Once again Dwight's supporting cast is far WORSE this year than it was last year, and yet we could still finish with 53-55 wins and would only be 4-5 wins shy of what we did in '09 and last year.
How is it far worse when you guys sucked to start the damn season? Did you forget why you made the panic trade in the first place? Because Otis Smith saw his team staying idle while everyone else around you elevated their play or improved.. The cast wasn't "worse" it didn't CHANGE, the landscaping AROUND YOU CHANGED. Learn the damn difference. You guys made no improvements from last year heading into this current season while Chicago,Miami,Boston all added something.. That doesn't mean your cast is "worse" that means the teams around you got better or in the Bulls case, a particular player got better and became elite status...
And LOL @ didn't elevate his team's play, Dwight Howard has been the best player in the league this year, and the only player who's been as good as LeBron. And statistically it isn't even CLOSE. But we ignore stats because it doesn't fit your argument.
Dwight been the most statistically dominant player this year, I agree. But he has not been the most impactful in terms of securing wins.. What are you playing for? Stats or W's? Last time I checked the MVP was awarded to the player with great stats AND on a elite team.. Dwight is the only player I've known putting up gaudy stats but can't elevate his team worth a damn to elite status.. Like I said before you can't even go to him for a clutch basket.. Yeah his 22 points and 14rebounds are damn good for the first 3 and half quarters and then he disappears when it matters most.. But thats the best player in the league to you?

With the media and most of you Bulls trolls on most of these sites, wins is the only way you evaluate and judge players. So in that case the best player in the league this year is either Manu Ginobili or Tony Parker.
Where did I say wins is the ONLY detmerining factor, it DOES play a role however.. I said said you can't use the seeding arguement because I felt Rose was the MVP even when we were 3rd seed.. Read my post, You f**kin quoted it, you got comprehension problems?

So because Kobe was the Lakers "closer" during the Lakers 3-peat, he was better than Shaq? n*gga please. f**k outta here with that 3rd grade argument. That s**t isn't even remotely true. Whether you score 40 points in 3 quarters, or 40 points in the 4th quarter, you still finish with 40 points and you still impact your game.
One reason why SHAQ only wound up with 1 MVP because Kobe was in fact the closer, Kobe was infact the most important player on that team in the 4th in terms of securing a win.. But even then, you could STILL go to SHAQ for a clutch layup or basket.. The Lakers even tried and they succeeded.. Why do you think hack a Shaq was implemented.. They rather foul Shaq and put him on the line than let him get that clutch bucket he was capable of getting.. Orlando doesn't even go to Dwight because his post game is still underdeveloped so they don't want to take that risk and give the ball to hedo f**kin turkoglu..

We are in the Youtube era, Dwights superstar, if he has "multiple" game winning buckets, post them or stfu with your lies.

I could easily point out how Derrick Rose is just a scorer, and doesn't impact the game defensively, and gets bailed out by his team being such a great defense.
If its so easy I'd love to hear or see you try.. Please don't say you could easily do something, just do it.. this should be hilarious I'll be waiting for this one..

Yeah, unfortunately Dwight doesn't get to play with such a strong supporting cast like Derrick Rose, a great defense that compliments his scoring game. I credit Bulls management.
Unfortunately Derrick didn't get to play with Boozer/Noah in the backcourt together the entire year, and unfortunately for Derrick he had to carry most of the scoring load for over half the season while 2 of his top 3 players were in suits..

Dwight doesn't have to be a closer, but even if he had to and the Magic actually fed him the ball, he's scored multiple game winning buckets. Shaq wasn't a closer, Kobe was.
You keep repeating yourself running out of arguements I already addressed this see above..

and LOL @ n*ggas believing that media BS. Just because they don't have the best record right now doesn't mean they're going through turmoil, that's all HYPE. Don't believe the HYPE.

Media? I've been saying Rose was MVP before the "media" latched on..

our team been elite, we still elite. We've been to the Finals, we've been to the conference Finals twice, have you? Yall the #1 seed but still not going to the Finals, ol regular season a.ss n*ggas, do something in the Playoffs lil n*ggas.
far from elite your not making it out the second round, Miami CHicago Boston isn't checking for ORL..
and the Magic don't give a f**k about the regular season, neither do the Celtics or Heat. Our superstars have all won playoff series and been to the Finals. Drose still trying to win his first playoff series.
You don't give a f**k about the regular season? You speak this like you've actually accomplished something besides getting swept in the f**kin Finals to say "you don't care" about the regular season.. Only team that has the right to say something like that is BOSTON who has already PROVEN they can do without HCA...

Magic fans "we don't care about the regular season"

Last edited by Hold That; 03-25-2011 at 01:00 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #117
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Atwal11 said:
i put the bulls ahead of miami and orlando this season..

dumbest reason i've heard for Rose to be MVP to date..

because that name's too long..

like that one dude said earlier (i didnt quote it) rose has 8 new teammates.. that can also be attributed for the improvement of the team.. can't really discuss the improvement of teammates off that though..

previous seasons don't (well they do even though they shouldn't) mean s**t to mvp.. the trades hurt the team..

#1 player on the #1 team = rose?? no.. i can't say who is the best on spurs cuz i dont watch their games often.. but what i hear is ginobili, so ginobili is mvp to you..

3 point shooting and dwight howard is how the team is built to play.. the team didn't hit everything they should have.. that's why they didn't win anything.. watch the actual games and don't formulate your opinion by listening to other people's opinions..

Vince Carter?? really?? i'm a fan of the guy but really?? and Lewis?? Nelson isn't even that great either tbh..

btw i don't really care.. i like both rose and howard.. if i had to vote it would be too hard of a decision for me.. both howard and rose deserve it.. but i think i'd give it to howard.. rose gonna win it though.. shouldn't be nearly as big of a gap as it will be though..
Didn't I just say that in that post? I know that Orlando's offensive is built around Howard and their 3 point shooting...If you had took the time to read my other comments, I said that the reason why Orlando is not as successful as they once were is becasue teams figured out their offensive scheme...The oppenents know that Orlando lives and dies by the 3 point shot..So in order to shut that down, teams have learned not to double team Howard. Cause they know that will leave one of those shooters open in the perimeter..Play man defense against Howard and make sure that his teammates don't make their perimeter shots..I don't formulate my opinions by listening to others..I take the time to watch games...So don't try me..
 7 years ago '04        #118
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:

Like I said, the Lakers during their 3peat went away from Shaq and gave the ball to Kobe late in games, doesn't mean he was the better player, you reaching..

Lil dumb n*gga

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question about Kobe....If you can't answer my question, you just proved my point...
 7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
I'll just drop this here for the time being..

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Get mad pus*y POINT GOD already won, try again next year f**got.. Too bad Dwight will be demanding a trade to the Bulls or Lakers next year
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #120
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Hold That said:
I'll just drop this here for the time being..

[pic - click to view]

Get mad pus*y POINT GOD already won, try again next year f**got.. Too bad Dwight will be demanding a trade to the Bulls or Lakers next year
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy