Stan Van Gundy: The media has already decided that Rose is MVP

most viewed right now
 134
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 vshah24 said:
Dwight Howard is NOT the MVP this year. Here's why:

Dwight alone wasn't capable enough to get them the championship ring. Therefore, management was forced to make a couple trades in order to help Dwight shine more, in result will show up with more W's in the win column. However, since Dwight has only positioned themselves as 4th in the East, it in no way puts him atop Rose's impact to his respective team AND the NBA.

By looking at the box score, you might say Dwight puts in more work, however, the moves they made for him was to put the Orlando Magic as the #1 team in the East. In contrast, Bulls management made NO moves this year at the deadline, simply because of the talent of Derrick Rose. Simply put, Orlando had to make moves to be #1, and Bulls didn't have to make any, and yet who's #1? There's your answer.

EDIT: If you say our squad's role players are better than Magic's, then I will tell u that D-Rose was k!llin your favorite team even w/o Noah & Boozer.
Let em know...
 7 years ago '05        #82
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 vshah24 said:
Dwight Howard is NOT the MVP this year. Here's why:

Dwight alone wasn't capable enough to get them the championship ring. Therefore, management was forced to make a couple trades in order to help Dwight shine more, in result will show up with more W's in the win column. However, since Dwight has only positioned themselves as 4th in the East, it in no way puts him atop Rose's impact to his respective team AND the NBA.

By looking at the box score, you might say Dwight puts in more work, however, the moves they made for him was to put the Orlando Magic as the #1 team in the East. In contrast, Bulls management made NO moves this year at the deadline, simply because of the talent of Derrick Rose. Simply put, Orlando had to make moves to be #1, and Bulls didn't have to make any, and yet who's #1? There's your answer.

EDIT: If you say our squad's role players are better than Magic's, then I will tell u that D-Rose was k!llin your favorite team even w/o Noah & Boozer.
1) - Dwight Howard has already taken his team to the NBA Finals as the #1 man (with less help than what Rose currently has), and won 59 games back to back seasons. while Rose has yet to get out of the first round. Dwight Howard has already beaten LeBron's Cavs, he's beaten the Celtics, and like I said he's gotten his team to the Finals. So if anything Chicago needed to make moves in the offseason to get Rose ' more shine'. It doesn't look like it's going to matter tho, because nobody is beating the Celtics in the east this year.

2) - Dwight is putting in more work in the boxscore. Rebounds, Defense (blocked shots AND steals), PER, way more win shares, defensive rating, offensive rating. Basically he's better at everything except taking more shots to score 2 less points.

Also it's not Dwight's fault he has a incompetent GM who's trades probably made the team worse, but that goes to show you how much of an MVP Dwight is when his team could still win 55 games.

3) - the Magic owned the Bulls before this season, and still thrashed the Bulls earlier this season by 30 points IN CHICAGO with Boozer and Noah. The 2nd game the Magic were without their 2nd best player (LOL) Jameer Nelson, and the 3rd game was on the 2nd night of a back to back, when most teams in the NBA, championship contenders or not, usually have bad records on 2nd night of back to backs.

4) - your whole argument is flawed and reeks of blind homerism.


Last edited by _Player2; 03-24-2011 at 09:28 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #83
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 FlippiN Oz's said:
1) - Dwight Howard has already taken his team to the NBA Finals as the #1 man (with less help than what Rose currently has), and won 59 games back to back seasons. while Rose has yet to get out of the first round. Dwight Howard has already beaten LeBron's Cavs, he's beaten the Celtics, and like I said he's gotten his team to the Finals. So if anything Chicago needed to make moves in the offseason to get Rose ' more shine'. It doesn't look like it's going to matter tho, because nobody is beating the Celtics in the east this year.

2) - Dwight is putting in more work in the boxscore. Higher PER, way more win shares, defensive rating, offensive rating. Basically he's better at everything except taking more shots to score 2 less points.

Also it's not Dwight's fault he has a incompetent GM who's trades probably made the team worse, but that goes to show you how much of an MVP Dwight is when his team could still win 55 games.

3) - the Magic owned the Bulls before this season, and still thrashed the Bulls earlier this season by 30 points IN CHICAGO with Boozer and Noah. The 2nd game the Magic were without their 2nd best player (LOL) Jameer Nelson, and the 3rd game was on the 2nd night of a back to back, when most teams in the NBA, championship contenders or not, usually have bad records on 2nd night of back to backs.

4) - your whole argument is flawed and reeks of blind homerism.
get'em...
 7 years ago '05        #84
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
You give Dwight 2 other perennial all-star level players (and another fringe all-star calibre player in Deng) and he wins multiple championships. Chicago will be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round.
 7 years ago '04        #85
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 FlippiN Oz's said:
1) - Dwight Howard has already taken his team to the NBA Finals as the #1 man (with less help than what Rose currently has), and won 59 games back to back seasons. while Rose has yet to get out of the first round. Dwight Howard has already beaten LeBron's Cavs, he's beaten the Celtics, and like I said he's gotten his team to the Finals. So if anything Chicago needed to make moves in the offseason to get Rose ' more shine'. It doesn't look like it's going to matter tho, because nobody is beating the Celtics in the east this year.

2) - Dwight is putting in more work in the boxscore. Higher PER, way more win shares, defensive rating, offensive rating. Basically he's better at everything except taking more shots to score 2 less points.

Also it's not Dwight's fault he has a incompetent GM who's trades probably made the team worse, but that goes to show you how much of an MVP Dwight is when his team could still win 55 games.

3) - the Magic owned the Bulls before this season, and still thrashed the Bulls earlier this season by 30 points IN CHICAGO with Boozer and Noah. The 2nd game the Magic were without their 2nd best player (LOL) Jameer Nelson, and the 3rd game was on the 2nd night of a back to back, when most teams in the NBA, championship contenders or not, usually have bad records on 2nd night of back to backs.

4) - your whole argument is flawed and reeks of blind homerism.
#1 player on the #1 team, any other argument is flawed, and not to mention homerism of your own there. And quit talking about previous years, this aint no lifetime achievement award n*gga, we talkin about 2011. And your best player's team is 3 slots below our best player. You tried, but it is what it is lil homie.

EDIT: Just actually read your 1st paragraph. Why u talking about post season? This the regular season award n*gga. If we get that 1st seed we'll gladly get in that a.ss in the 2nd round against u.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *


Last edited by Kush Charasi; 03-24-2011 at 09:32 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #86
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 FlippiN Oz's said:
1) - Dwight Howard has already taken his team to the NBA Finals as the #1 man (with less help than what Rose currently has), and won 59 games back to back seasons. while Rose has yet to get out of the first round. Dwight Howard has already beaten LeBron's Cavs, he's beaten the Celtics, and like I said he's gotten his team to the Finals. So if anything Chicago needed to make moves in the offseason to get Rose ' more shine'. It doesn't look like it's going to matter tho, because nobody is beating the Celtics in the east this year.

2) - Dwight is putting in more work in the boxscore. Rebounds, Defense (blocked shots AND steals), PER, way more win shares, defensive rating, offensive rating. Basically he's better at everything except taking more shots to score 2 less points.

Also it's not Dwight's fault he has a incompetent GM who's trades probably made the team worse, but that goes to show you how much of an MVP Dwight is when his team could still win 55 games.

3) - the Magic owned the Bulls before this season, and still thrashed the Bulls earlier this season by 30 points IN CHICAGO with Boozer and Noah. The 2nd game the Magic were without their 2nd best player (LOL) Jameer Nelson, and the 3rd game was on the 2nd night of a back to back, when most teams in the NBA, championship contenders or not, usually have bad records on 2nd night of back to backs.

4) - your whole argument is flawed and reeks of blind homerism.
1) So you act like having Jameer Nelson playing at an All-Star level, Turk in his prime, Rashard Lewis, Alston, Red!ck, Pietrus, along with half the team being 3 point shooters was less help

2) Once again, you prove my point...You only look at boxscores and stats, and don't watch games...Learn how to watch a game before you start talking wreckless..

3) the Magic owned the Bulls because of their 3 point shooting, but mainly because of Rashard Lewis. Now that Orlando has made these changes, they are no longer a threat to us...Let Howard do what he does best, but do not let the rest of his teammates start making outside shots...Don't double team Howard and they will lose...Orlando is the most predictable team in the league right now. They are not having as much success as they were the past 2 seasons, because teams know how to play them now..

4) Your whole argument is flawed and we are doing nothing but speaking facts..You claim to be a real NBA fan, but yet you only look at boxscores and stats...


Last edited by knowughetto; 03-24-2011 at 09:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #87
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 vshah24 said:
#1 player on the #1 team, any other argument is flawed, and not to mention homerism of your own there. And quit talking about previous years, this aint no lifetime achievement award n*gga, we talkin about 2011. And your best player's team is 3 slots below our best player. You tried, but it is what it is lil homie.

EDIT: Just actually read your 1st paragraph. Why u talking about post season? This the regular season award n*gga. If we get that 1st seed we'll gladly get in that a.ss in the 2nd round against u.
b**ch, YOU brung up last season. You also brung up 09 as well saying he couldn't win a ring as the #1 option, so management had to make trades.

You also acting like Derrick Rose can lead his team to a ring as the #1 option , like I said yall should just be happy with getting to the 2nd round. Dumbass n*gga..

Like I said the Bulls got the biggest homers out of any team in the NBA, and when you bring up STATS and FACTS, about how statistically Rose isn't even truely a top 5 mvp candidate, they wanna run and hide behind "OH HE GOT THE BEST RECORD IN TEH NBA"

Well once again if that's the case Tony Parker is MVP
 7 years ago '05        #88
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
and all these Bulls fans coming out of nowhere, I only remember seeing like 4-5 of yall muaf**ks around here over the passed couple years...

I'm done with yall, yall have no legitimate arguments

all imma say is don't get ghost after the playoffs when yall get your wakeup call playing experienced playoff teams and get a dose of reality. DEUCES
 7 years ago '04        #89
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 FlippiN Oz's said:
You give Dwight 2 other perennial all-star level players (and another fringe all-star calibre player in Deng) and he wins multiple championships. Chicago will be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round.
Dwight Howard has played with all-stars before....Matter of fact, that 08-09 season, that year that they went to the Finals, they had 3 all-stars: Howard, Lewis, and Nelson were all-stars...Then the year after that, they had Vince Carter...Rashard Lewis and Vince Carter were all-stars before they even played with Howard in Orlando



talking about how he never played with all-stars

making all these excuses...
 7 years ago '04        #90
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 FlippiN Oz's said:
and all these Bulls fans coming out of nowhere, I only remember seeing like 4-5 of yall muaf**ks around here over the passed couple years...

I'm done with yall, yall have no legitimate arguments

all imma say is don't get ghost after the playoffs when yall get your wakeup call playing experienced playoff teams and get a dose of reality. DEUCES
I understand that you're mad and that you are a legitimate hater...But its only because we are......


























[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '10        #91
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,180 | Props total: 8249 8249
Can't lie Rose earning the nod, I said in order for him to deserve it they had to win 60, but if they grab the #1 seed its not really an argument.


I'm glad Durant aint even in the conversation, they been crowning him the MVP since Game 3 of the playoffs last year
 7 years ago '04        #92
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 FlippiN Oz's said:
b**ch, YOU brung up last season. You also brung up 09 as well saying he couldn't win a ring as the #1 option, so management had to make trades.

You also acting like Derrick Rose can lead his team to a ring as the #1 option , like I said yall should just be happy with getting to the 2nd round. Dumbass n*gga..

Like I said the Bulls got the biggest homers out of any team in the NBA, and when you bring up STATS and FACTS, about how statistically Rose isn't even truely a top 5 mvp candidate, they wanna run and hide behind "OH HE GOT THE BEST RECORD IN TEH NBA"

Well once again if that's the case Tony Parker is MVP
Answer this question then: If you are so infatuated with saying "Rose isn't a top 5 MVP candidate becasue of his stats" look at Kobe's stats, they are about the same as Rose's....Matter of fact Rose's stats are slightly better than Kobe's..Should Kobe be a top 5 MVP candidate?
 7 years ago '04        #93
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 FlippiN Oz's said:
b**ch, YOU brung up last season. You also brung up 09 as well saying he couldn't win a ring as the #1 option, so management had to make trades.

You also acting like Derrick Rose can lead his team to a ring as the #1 option , like I said yall should just be happy with getting to the 2nd round. Dumbass n*gga..

Like I said the Bulls got the biggest homers out of any team in the NBA, and when you bring up STATS and FACTS, about how statistically Rose isn't even truely a top 5 mvp candidate, they wanna run and hide behind "OH HE GOT THE BEST RECORD IN TEH NBA"

Well once again if that's the case Tony Parker is MVP
I didn't bring up last season once, I know you're scared, but at least gather yourself and read properly.

EDIT: Just Read this

 FlippiN Oz's said:
and all these Bulls fans coming out of nowhere, I only remember seeing like 4-5 of yall muaf**ks around here over the passed couple years...

I'm done with yall, yall have no legitimate arguments

all imma say is don't get ghost after the playoffs when yall get your wakeup call playing experienced playoff teams and get a dose of reality. DEUCES
We have no legitimate reason?

We're the #1 team in the East. When was the last time a player from a 4th seed got an MVP? Go look it up, cuz I never heard u say Dwight Howard bout 2 make history with 1st player of 4th seed to get MVP since.........? That's your job lil n*gga, we the #1 seed.

EDIT PT 2: Just read this too

 FlippiN Oz's said:
Vince Carter? n*gga been done.

You really going to compare Noah, Boozer and Deng to Lewis and Nelson? Noah a top 5 Center, Boozer a top 6-7 PF.. Nelson and Lewis were never close to that status. Not to mention Deng who's one of the upper SFs in the NBA, and one of the best perimeter defenders in the League.


I'm mad, but not because Derrick Rose is having a great season, or Chicago winning..

i'm mad cause of these bulls homers just straight trolling all around nba forums, who have no real clue about the NBA and sports media turning the MVP award into the "best cinderella story" BS..

Oh WE have no clue? Most of us were still alive 2 see 6 Bulls championships. How many u lil n*ggaz seen in Orlando? If anything, we have the clue, not you. U think it was easy, to just give anyone the torch after 13 yrs of MJ's absence? We seen it all, from Mercer to Jalen Rose. But now we finally passing that torch to some1 that is capable of merking the league. Trust me, we've seen it all. From all the highs, to all the lows. Compared to us u lil n*ggas only seen the lows. How many rings yall got over there? And how many u seen? Fall back son, u in the danger zone.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *


Last edited by Kush Charasi; 03-24-2011 at 10:04 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #94
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Vince Carter? n*gga been done.

You really going to compare Noah, Boozer and Deng to Lewis and Nelson? Noah a top 5 Center, Boozer a top 6-7 PF.. Nelson and Lewis were never close to that status. Not to mention Deng who's one of the upper SFs in the NBA, and one of the best perimeter defenders in the League.


I'm mad, but not because Derrick Rose is having a great season, or Chicago winning..

i'm mad cause of these bulls homers just straight trolling all around nba forums, who have no real clue about the NBA and sports media turning the MVP award into the "best cinderella story" BS..

 7 years ago '04        #95
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Vince Carter? n*gga been done.

You really going to compare Noah, Boozer and Deng to Lewis and Nelson? Noah a top 5 Center, Boozer a top 6-7 PF.. Nelson and Lewis were never close to that status. Not to mention Deng who's one of the upper SFs in the NBA, and one of the best perimeter defenders in the League.


I'm mad, but not because Derrick Rose is having a great season, or Chicago winning..

i'm mad cause of these bulls homers just straight trolling all around nba forums, who have no real clue about the NBA and sports media turning the MVP award into the "best cinderella story" BS..

You were the one that mentioned about Howard not having any all-stars playing with him, not me..You were the one that talked about how the Magic owned the Bulls last season and the season before, not me...

You say Vince Carter been done...But since you love talking stats, did Vince Carter not average 16-17 PPG with his first and only full season with Orlando? Was Vince Carter not the leading scorer on that team?

And I simply replied by giving out the facts

You are the one that was talking all that s**t and we are speaking facts...But somehow we are trolling?

Answer my question about Kobe and his stats


Last edited by knowughetto; 03-24-2011 at 10:06 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #96
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 vshah24 said:
I didn't bring up last season once, I know you're scared, but at least gather yourself and read properly.
No s**t dumb n*gga cause you edited your post

now
 7 years ago '04        #97
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This n*gga aint gonna stop until they blackball his dumb a.ss like his brother. Gonna be over commentating like his brother too.
 7 years ago '04        #98
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 FlippiN Oz's said:
No s**t dumb n*gga cause you edited your post

now
OH that's your excuse? Why don't u just say u got one of us mixed up




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '04        #99
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Dawg u have no case, it's over. It's a done deal. The trophy's already gift wrapped. Your coach just said, so y u acting otherwise. Go complain 2 the league, not us. If u saying we wrong, then u also saying 3/4 of the fans and media are wrong. Nothing 2 do w/ homerism. Peace.
BTW enjoy the 4th seed The seed that doesn't account for MVPs




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '04        #100
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 vshah24 said:
Dawg u have no case, it's over. It's a done deal. The trophy's already gift wrapped. Your coach just said, so y u acting otherwise. Go complain 2 the league, not us. If u saying we wrong, then u also saying 3/4 of the fans and media are wrong. Nothing 2 do w/ homerism. Peace.
BTW enjoy the 4th seed The seed that doesn't account for MVPs

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy