Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Dee Grande said:
rose gets props (and excused) for playing games without mighty boozer/noah, yet they get treated like chopped liver once they come back and the bulls turn the corner cant have it both ways

especially since the strength of rose's campaign seems to correlate with the health of these guys

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #42
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 KSoraci7 said:
Who cares, only Finals MVP really matters.
n*ggas is too simpleminded to appreciate this mindset.
 7 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
I think Kobe, Dwight and Derrick are the only candidates for MVP. Thibs is coach of the year. Wade and Dwight DPOY frontrunners.
 7 years ago '05        #44
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 KSoraci7 said:
Who cares, only Finals MVP really matters.
/thread

Sorry LeBron.... I've grown to love you.... but fact.
 7 years ago '05        #45
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 4454 4454
man.. everybpdy saying that the record is the reason behind Rose's MVP push must acknowledge the fact that the Mavs have had a better record all year long (until recently) then the Bulls. Dirk wasnt even sniffing the top 5 MVP candidates.. dirk went down and his team went something like 2-7.. So miss me with all that stuff. if we look at shear bias... there is definitely a bias towards D rose.

the league loves to put a new guy in that MVP spot. FACTT
 7 years ago '08        #46
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Jaysin_305 said:
dwight should get the mvp he puts in more work , derrick is great but he has boozer and noah

and people/media where saying rose's shot is getting better he can shoot the 3 now he should contend for mvp next sesason they were calling it before the season started stan is 10000 percent right
The Bulls have only had Boozer and Noah healthy for 20 games this year. Rose hasnt really had Boozer and Noah for most of this season. Rose is succeeding with more pressure than Dwight Howard, if you compare their situations. Derrick Rose is a 22 year old kid who had to step up after the Bulls didnt get Lebron or Wade. Do you realize how much weight fell on him that night Lebron went to Miami? More weight than what's on Dwight. Just the fact that Rose carried the Bulls this season to a better record than Miami despite them getting Lebron, Wade, or Bosh is an accomplishment. Dwight couldnt hold that weight, his squad is behind both MIA and CHI.
 7 years ago '05        #47
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 4454 4454
 Chief Dee said:
The Bulls have only had Boozer and Noah healthy for 20 games this year. Rose hasnt really had Boozer and Noah for most of this season. Rose is succeeding with more pressure than Dwight Howard, if you compare their situations. Derrick Rose is a 22 year old kid who had to step up after the Bulls didnt get Lebron or Wade. Do you realize how much weight fell on him that night Lebron went to Miami? More weight than what's on Dwight. Just the fact that Rose carried the Bulls this season to a better record than Miami despite them getting Lebron, Wade, or Bosh is an accomplishment. Dwight couldnt hold that weight, his squad is behind both MIA and CHI.
pressure?? n*gga the bulls didnt' have any pressure to succeed. thats why everyone is up in arms to give him MVP.. because they are EXCEEDING expectations, which is a valid reason to have him as one of the top candidates. The Magic and specifically, Dwight Howard, have had the real pressure of trying to get back to the finals once they got their against the Lakers. Add to the fact that the magic's 2nd leading scorer is avg 14 ppg. and Stan is right, D12, influences and impacts many more plays than Rose. So lets not talk about pressure to succeed....

After this years playoffs, depending on what the bulls do.. NEXT YEAR. they will have tremendous pressure to follow what they've been doing this year and we've seen how that has played out b4.. think back to CP3 when Kobe won MVP.. remember their expectations?? yeaaaaaaaaaa
 7 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12556 12556
^Magic dont have pressure.. The only true pressure anyone had in the East is Miami and Boston.. Magic weren't expected to return to the finals, and still aren't expected.. They are doing what everyone thought they would do, be a top 4 team. Not better than Miami or Boston.. "POSSIBLY" better than Chicago but everyone thought Chicago would be on the Magic level.. But like you said we surpassed that.. And it's not the fact that we surpassed that is the biggest achievement, it's surpassing it even though we endured injuries.

ROSE giant leap to elite status is the main factor and Dengs ability to stay healthy this year is the other key factor.. 3rd being Thibs and turning this team into a defensive juggernaut.. And I'm talking historic propertions in the modern hand check era..There's an article saying that the Bulls statistically have been the best defensive team in the modern hand check era.. Statistically.. And I believe that to..I think we are a better defensive unit than the 08 Celtics, our second unit is the main reason for that...

Last edited by Hold That; 03-24-2011 at 07:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #49
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:
^Magic dont have pressure.. The only true pressure anyone had in the East is Miami and Boston.. Magic weren't expected to return to the finals, and still aren't expected.. They are doing what everyone thought they would do, be a top 4 team. Not better than Miami or Boston.. "POSSIBLY" better than Chicago but everyone thought Chicago would be on the Magic level.. But like you said we surpassed that.. And it's not the fact that we surpassed that is the biggest achievement, it's surpassing it even though we endured injuries.

ROSE giant leap to elite status is the main factor and Dengs ability to stay healthy this year is the other key factor.. 3rd being Thibs and turning this team into a defensive juggernaut.. And I'm talking historic propertions in the modern hand check era..There's an article saying that the Bulls statistically have been the best defensive team in the modern hand check era.. Statistically.. And I believe that to..I think we are a better defensive unit than the 08 Celtics, our second unit is the main reason for that...
Hold That dropping more science....
 7 years ago '08        #50
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
There was no pressure for Orlando, being a Magic will never compare to being a Bull in Jordan's shadow. There's nothing iconic about the Magic. Plus the Bulls were 8th last season and were involved in the Lebron hooplah. Orlando was never involved in the whole Lebron decision saga so there was less pressure this offseason on the Magic. The Bulls on the otherhand were on the clock, and I remember the night LBJ went to Miami. Once Lebron went to Miami, the entire city turned to Rose and chose him as "the ONE". Imagine the pressure for him. He was under more pressure this season than Dwight could imagine.
 7 years ago '05        #51
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
It's basically just like Iverson winning the MVP in '01 (not saying Iverson wasn't a great player, he was..), he had a great year and the media was on him that year, but really the MVP should've went to Duncan or Shaq.

Anyways, Dwight Howard >> NBA

My n*gga been the most valuable player in the NBA the passed 3 seasons.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #52
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Chief Dee said:
There was no pressure for Orlando, being a Magic will never compare to being a Bull in Jordan's shadow. There's nothing iconic about the Magic. Plus the Bulls were 8th last season and were involved in the Lebron hooplah. Orlando was never involved in the whole Lebron decision saga so there was less pressure this offseason on the Magic. The Bulls on the otherhand were on the clock, and I remember the night LBJ went to Miami. Once Lebron went to Miami, the entire city turned to Rose and chose him as "the ONE". Imagine the pressure for him. He was under more pressure this season than Dwight could imagine.
Chief Dee contributes in dropping nothing but science....
 7 years ago '05        #53
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
It's true the Bulls have had to deal with injuries, but they've had either Boozer or Noah (who is easily better than anybody Dwight gets to play with) for the majority of the season. Not to mention Luol Deng, who is also better than any of Dwight's supporting cast.

Most intelligent NBA fans will tell you that Bulls team wins game because of their defense, and it shows in advanced stats when Rose doesn't even lead his OWN TEAM in winshares/48, Noah does. All Rose really has going for him is his scoring average to go along with his 7-8 dimes, but all his advanced stats say he's far from a true MVP candidate.

But unfortunately for real NBA fans who really know the game, the Media doesn't know nothing about that and just look at the who has the best story, on some cinderella s**t. MVP voting, along with mostly any other award is a joke.
 7 years ago '08        #54
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 FlippiN Oz's said:
It's true the Bulls have had to deal with injuries, but they've had either Boozer or Noah (who is easily better than anybody Dwight gets to play with) for the majority of the season. Not to mention Luol Deng, who is also better than any of Dwight's supporting cast.

Most intelligent NBA fans will tell you that Bulls team wins game because of their defense, and it shows in advanced stats when Rose doesn't even lead his OWN TEAM in winshares/48, Noah does. All Rose really has going for him is his scoring average to go along with his 7-8 dimes, but all his advanced stats say he's far from a true MVP candidate.

But unfortunately for real NBA fans who really know the game, the Media doesn't know nothing about that and just look at the who has the best story, on some cinderella s**t. MVP voting, along with mostly any other award is a joke.
MVP is more than just stats, and DRose is a part of our great defense. And lol @ those stupid a.ss stats like win/shares. Try watching the team play stat geek.
 7 years ago '05        #55
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
@ Rose being apart of a great defense..

Stats show the Bulls are better defensively when he's out of the game.

Like I said, Rose is having a great year and he's a great player, but his stats are far from being a top 5 MVP candidate. All he has going for him is his team's record, and the majority of that is due to coaching and defense.
 7 years ago '05        #56
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
The media acts like Dwight Howard's team is sub/@.500 on some '05,'06 Kobe Bryant type s**t, when his team is in fact 21 games OVER .500, and only what? 2 games back of the Miami Heat who have 3 All-NBA'ers, while the Magic have Dwight Howard and an average cast? Like I said, MVP voting is a joke.
 7 years ago '08        #57
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
@ Rose being apart of a great defense..

Stats show the Bulls are better defensively when he's out of the game.

Like I said, Rose is having a great year and he's a great player, but his stats are far from being a top 5 MVP candidate. All he has going for him is his team's record, and the majority of that is due to coaching and defense.
Rose plays 38 minutes, and guess what, when he's off the floor, our opponent usually has their 2nd unit in. Watch the game not stats genius.

Lol @ you thinking we only lock teams down the 10 minutes Rose is on the bench.
 7 years ago '05        #58
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
I'm responding to the guy who said Rose is "apart" of the Bulls defense, when actually he has nothing to do with it

I'm not here to hate on Rose, I said he's a great player and definately a top 7-10 player, i'm just saying he's not the legitimate MVP. I think he's overrated due to where people thought Rose/The Bulls were going to be before the season started, and that he's the "new kid on the block" as far as percieved elite players are concerned. Sorta like how everyone jumped on the Durant bandwagon last year.
 7 years ago '08        #59
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
I'm responding to the guy who said Rose is "apart" of the Bulls defense, when actually he has nothing to do with it

I'm not here to hate on Rose, I said he's a great player and definately a top 7-10 player, i'm just saying he's not the legitimate MVP. I think he's overrated due to where people thought Rose/The Bulls were going to be before the season started, and that he's the "new kid on the block" as far as percieved elite players are concerned. Sorta like how everyone jumped on the Durant bandwagon last year.
So you saying the 38 minutes Rose is on the floor the Bulls are playing D 4 on 5. k!ll yourself clown.
 7 years ago '05        #60
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
Bulls without Rose are still a playoff team, without Dwight the Magic are a lottery team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago