Stan Van Gundy: The media has already decided that Rose is MVP

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629

Ever since he said this I think people have kept a eye on him to see if he can match what he said.

I think he has
 7 years ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
a point guard, taking the most shots of any player in the entire league. but, they got the record. the magic don't have the record to back up mvp talk for howard, better luck next year
 7 years ago '04        #23
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ people saying MVP was decided in December, but anytime Bulls fans made a Rose/MVP thread, yall said he wasn't in the conversation

Which is it retards
It is funny, cause I remember when everyone was saying that too...So now that he's gonna win it, all you can do is laugh at them...

Everytime the Bulls/Rose is being mentioned, or every Bulls/Rose thread is being made, and we get nothing but hate, that means something is being done right......

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #24
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 finishim said:
u talk about games played as if Howard isn't playing with a completely different squad after that trade
Who the hell made them make them trades? Rose has 8 new teammates and a new coach.

Howard is doing great, but Rose is MVP. Howard should be 2nd place.
 03-24-2011, 05:31 PM         #25
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dwight should be mvp imo, stan stated what makes dwight mvp and its true
 7 years ago '08        #26
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
rose gets props (and excused) for playing games without mighty boozer/noah, yet they get treated like chopped liver once they come back and the bulls turn the corner cant have it both ways

especially since the strength of rose's campaign seems to correlate with the health of these guys
 7 years ago '08        #27
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Take Rose off the Bulls along with Noah and Boozer being injured this season, the Bulls will be much worse than Orlando without Howard...And that's a fact...

dwight howard has to compete against the impact of three players?
 7 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Don't even matter, Rose already won.. Try again next year Dwight.. Maybe you can get your team to finish in the top 3 next year.. Impact aint that great if you can't even get them in the top 3 when your team been healthy all damn season. better learn how to pass out them double teams and getting your teammates involved.
 03-24-2011, 05:47 PM         #29
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose is the clear cut MVP this season, though.

Dwight is a bum outside of his god gifted athleticism. Hes going be 10 years in the league without a proper post move. I don't get how you have the best trainers in the world and convenience you choose not to improve in your profession.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 03-24-2011 at 05:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #30
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
imagine if howarded opted out and signed with chicago to play with drose now thats a good combination drose and howard would s**t on every team in the L
 7 years ago '04        #31
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
Its obvious that you don't understand what I'm saying....READ my first post on this thread...
 7 years ago '08        #32
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
How about you read instead of taking s**t out of context. Noah and Boozer have missed over 50 games combined, now subtract Rose and what would the Bulls record be? A line up of:

Thomas
Gibson
Deng
Bogans
Watson

would be a lottery team
 7 years ago '04        #33
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
How about you read instead of taking s**t out of context. Noah and Boozer have missed over 50 games combined, now subtract Rose and what would the Bulls record be?
Thank you...They don't read, they just skim through it.
 7 years ago '08        #34
space
space
 PEK said:
How about you read instead of taking s**t out of context. Noah and Boozer have missed over 50 games combined, now subtract Rose and what would the Bulls record be? A line up of:

Thomas
Gibson
Deng
Bogans
Watson

would be a lottery team
@ you clarifying his statement, like the s**t was even an intelligent comment to begin with. rose deserves mvp because his team would suck without their three best players?

i dont have a problem with rose as mvp, but you bulls fans have some weird logic
 7 years ago '05        #35
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I hate this fat piece of s**t but I'm rocking with him on this one.

The league needs a new poster boy who says and does all the right things. They tried it with Durant but he just isn't good enough overall as a player. Rose is. I'm not even trying to discredit Rose.... I just don't think anyone else had a legit shot from the moment Rose erupted and moved into the spotlight.

Honestly if I had a vote for MVP I'd give it to Dwight Howard with Rose a super close second.
 7 years ago '05        #36
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
rmr when fools was trying to say Broozer was the best player on the team lol ha ha stupid a.ss ppl in on bx
 7 years ago '08        #37
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
Yall are a trip. So the media is the reason the Bulls are #1 in the East. Yall know damn well team record puts you at the front of the line for MVP so yall can stop with the bulls**t about the media.
 7 years ago '04        #38
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 8733 8733
no kobe? i think rose got it but i think howard and kobe behind him and kobe ahead of howard because of record
 7 years ago '04        #39
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
Its funny at how Rose is leading the Bulls to the best record in the East and the 2nd best record in the league, with an injury-plaged team, but he should not be MVP.....

But yet the Magic aren't even top 3 in the East and will not be by time the season ends...Plus, they've been healthy all season and somehow he should be MVP...

But hey what do I know besides the fact that we are....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #40
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
Why the f**k iz yall really acting like Derrick Rose aint ballin??? Yall gonna tell me that the reason bulls is Number 1 in the East is because of Noah and boozer right??? Really??? The Chicago Bulls Have the Second best Record in the NBA and Top of the east in front Celtics And cHeat. Going into this season no one would have put bulls ahead of Miami, Orlando and Boston but there First Now with about 12 games to go......

And Think about it if Magic kept Gortat so they would still have some kind of size at center and Howard was out, with the way Magic play Red!ck, Nelson, Turtle Glue and Richardson will jack up 3's all day and depending how that go they can murder teams behind 3 point line all day........
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy